The name thread

Dragonrealms-related stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else.

Moderators: Quanette, Issus, Phii, Urwin

Postby Quanette on Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:54 pm

Wow, Simon. You're a pretty big psychopath.
Quanette
Führer Courtney

Character Name: Quanette

Postby Taerix on Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:55 pm

Simon, what has got YOUR panties in a wad?

go call your Mommy... she hasn't heard from you in awhile.

Tae~
George: you would only walk upon ground hallowed by cherry blossoms thrown by virgins
George: but really
George: who wants Hikuro and George throwing old flower petals at your face
-------------------
Taerix (12:21:03 PM): they are romanian
Chek (12:21:26 PM): o
Chek (12:21:34 PM): isn't rome over in britain or something
Chek (12:21:39 PM): I failed geography
---------------------
vandyl wrote:Maybe I'm just a size queen, but personally, I don't think I could ever go back to anything under 15".
Taerix
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Dulcinia on Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:58 pm

I'm thinking it's the panties that are the problem. Simon, give those back to yer mom. Those are for girls.
~Headmistress Dulcinia

Koji and Durahan: Just, uh, so we're clear, I don't REALLY like boners.

"I totally agree about the word "no". The second I hear that come out of a girls mouth my pee pee gets scared and disappears like a turtle into its shell." ~Meragin

"There is way too much me and dicks in Olesh's signature. :( " ~Navak
Dulcinia
Dulci Big Balls

Character Name: Dulcinia

Postby Rufhelous on Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:04 pm

Ok, I'm the pyschotic one. Not the person who was so emotionally sad that she wanted to sell her empath character in a text-based game to those the people at SoS just so they could walk her.

You and Mike both have problems with each other. But, how is that a problem concerning your friends? The jokes about SoS and SC are lame. It's JUST A MESSAGE BOARD.
Phii steps backward and then slices at a sky giant. The sword lands an apocalyptic strike (So that's what it felt like when Grazhir shattered!) that slices through the neck and sends its head flying through the air!
A sky giant crashes to the ground and shudders for a moment before she ceases all movement.

Phii laughs!

Phii searches the sky giant.

Phii throws her head back and howls!

whisper phii That is what we call pwnzmanship.
Rufhelous
Savant Crate Monkey

Postby Phii on Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:09 pm

Courtney isnt making any below the belt comments about you Simon, so please stop. :/
Phii
President Erin

Character Name: Phii

Postby Destron on Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:11 pm

not that anyone posts at sos anymore... much less ipkin
>Kiorlien asks, "Are ye a Paladin sir Vasilim?"
>Vasilim says, "depends on how many drinks"

"Player Versus Player is frowned upon in DragonRealms.
Only courteous players survive here!"
Destron
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Rudius

Postby porkchuckle on Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:11 pm

OMG I SENSE TENSION IN THE FORUMS

BEWARE
"We welcome outsiders. You just happen to be the single most annoying new member we have ever had."
porkchuckle
Savant Crate Monkey

Postby Taerix on Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:13 pm

Yes, it's just a message board... you need to back the fuck off, Simon. You are ACTING LIKE A PRICK!

last time I called you on bad behaviour you killed my char and threw her off the boat so I am positive you won't take this well.

By the way... as long as we are bringing RL shit into this... YOu totally creeped me out at Renfaire when you stuck to me like glue practically breathing down my chest, Creepo. Also, learn to talk about something other than DR too... It's annoying to listen to you justify killing Paschein for 30 min rides each way.

Thanks, leave Q and Mike the fuck alone... neither of them need your help in any way, nor do they need anything broadcast by anyone but themselves.

Tae~
George: you would only walk upon ground hallowed by cherry blossoms thrown by virgins
George: but really
George: who wants Hikuro and George throwing old flower petals at your face
-------------------
Taerix (12:21:03 PM): they are romanian
Chek (12:21:26 PM): o
Chek (12:21:34 PM): isn't rome over in britain or something
Chek (12:21:39 PM): I failed geography
---------------------
vandyl wrote:Maybe I'm just a size queen, but personally, I don't think I could ever go back to anything under 15".
Taerix
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Quanette on Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:16 pm

Not the person who was so emotionally sad that she wanted to sell her empath character in a text-based game to those the people at SoS just so they could walk her.

Yeah because I WAS EVER SERIOUS ABOUT THAT. And hey, at the height of the Quanette-hating over there I could've gotten some good dough.

Thanks, leave Q and Mike the fuck alone... neither of them need your help in any way, nor do they need anything broadcast by anyone but themselves.

Haha Amen, if Mike and I want to kick eachothers asses, we can do it by ourselves.

I think your problem is that you can't be friends with two people who don't like eachother. You're always fucking one over to get to licking the others ass, and now I guess it's my turn to be backstabbed by Simon. When Erin and I have two people we like fighting with eachother on a thread we usually keep our mouths shut. It's called class. After all, MIG and MISC are my two good friends, and I kept my mouth shut while they had a thread calling you a jew who steals money and fucks their friends over? And I'm biting my tongue here on the vicious comments, Simon. Because you were at one point my friend and I have more respect for people than that. One again, it's called class.

And to be fair, I was completely referring to SoS being homosexual as a whole. I've had way to many of the little prepubescents over there talk shit and harass me for no other reason other than they want to be an admin lapdog. And since no one is on there anymore I think it's safe now to make some jests about it. One again - JESTS. Not below-the-belt insults between friends to look tough and stir up entire threads on message boards.
Quanette
Führer Courtney

Postby Rufhelous on Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:29 pm

I know Courtney is not making any below the belt comments to me (at least here. Not via IMs, so I will try to be legitimate with you on this).

If you want to make up things, Kat. Go for it, no one will stop you.

Unfortunately, I'm talking about what is actually happening. I'm not part of the SC or SoS clique; it's just not my thing.

I do like you and Mike as a friend (as I like a lot of folks on both message boards as friends). So, while we have our "friend hat" on, saying the same joke about SC sucks or SoS sucks was funny the first time; NOT THE THOUSANDTH TIME AFTER THE ORIGINAL.

Talking about the problems with your ex-boyfriend to your friends and thinking it is funny = gay.

Talking about the problems with your ex-girlfriend to your friends and thinking it is funny = gay.

And, I am sorry to Erin, Kevin and everyone else if this caused problems, but the homosexuality between Courtney and Mike continously making fun of each other is not my issue to deal with.
Phii steps backward and then slices at a sky giant. The sword lands an apocalyptic strike (So that's what it felt like when Grazhir shattered!) that slices through the neck and sends its head flying through the air!
A sky giant crashes to the ground and shudders for a moment before she ceases all movement.

Phii laughs!

Phii searches the sky giant.

Phii throws her head back and howls!

whisper phii That is what we call pwnzmanship.
Rufhelous
Savant Crate Monkey

Postby Quanette on Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:33 pm

Is that like, an apology?
Quanette
Führer Courtney

Postby Fenrirr on Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:33 pm

Osimon bin Rufheladen has never been my friend so I can say what I want. Next time there's a smelly-con have it somewhere that is flight-length away from him. That way we can all be partying while the turncoat sand nigger is stuck in airport security.
Last edited by Fenrirr on Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fenrirr
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk

Character Name: FKA Fenrirr-Gothus

Postby Dulcinia on Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:33 pm

Then STFU about it already.
~Headmistress Dulcinia

Koji and Durahan: Just, uh, so we're clear, I don't REALLY like boners.

"I totally agree about the word "no". The second I hear that come out of a girls mouth my pee pee gets scared and disappears like a turtle into its shell." ~Meragin

"There is way too much me and dicks in Olesh's signature. :( " ~Navak
Dulcinia
Dulci Big Balls

Character Name: Dulcinia

Postby porkchuckle on Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:34 pm

Fenrirr wrote:Osimon bin Rufheladen has never been my friend so I can say what I want. Next time there's a smelly-con have it somewhere that is flight-length away from him. That way we can all be partying while the turncoat sand nigger is stuck in airport security.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
"We welcome outsiders. You just happen to be the single most annoying new member we have ever had."
porkchuckle
Savant Crate Monkey

Postby Teeklin on Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:36 pm

In all honesty, what kinda no class gay bullshit is that dragging RL and IM convos and posting them here?

What a poncey little asshole.
Teeklin

The man about the town, the beauty queen, the paragon of civilization;
But shadows cling to us all,
Even those convinced that they're sheltered and immune.
When will I get mine? Or must I be a god-fearing, white American?

Why should the thieves have all of the fun?
Selling us water by the river, they don't speak for everyone
I'm ready to run and you're making me crawl
Selling me water by the river, but they don't speak for me at all.
Thieves - Incubus
Teeklin
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Teeklin

PreviousNext

Return to General Game Discussion