Finally Back and moved!!

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Re: Finally Back and moved!!

Postby Reene on Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:10 am

Navak wrote:Hate is hate

I agree with this statement.

A pejorative is a pejorative and hate (genuine hatred, not the humorous semi-pleasant "walk away from your computer and forget about it" kind we have here) is spiritually and emotionally destructive whether you're calling someone a nigger, a faggot or a cunt.

The basic, visceral, ignorant nature of the emotion doesn't change just because the thing fueling it does.
* kystrk has joined #isleeptoomuch
<incarna> ladies only allow cocks in their asses, apparently
<kystrk> hell of a way to walk into the convo

<Meragin> dudes typically my foreskin is in the mouth not being stretch and played like a fucking kazoo
<Phii> lol typically nigga please
<Phii> You're here playing DR.
<Asrion> hes really flexible, ok?
Reene
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Caelumia

Postby Taerix on Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:39 am

fuck all you snugglecats
George: you would only walk upon ground hallowed by cherry blossoms thrown by virgins
George: but really
George: who wants Hikuro and George throwing old flower petals at your face
-------------------
Taerix (12:21:03 PM): they are romanian
Chek (12:21:26 PM): o
Chek (12:21:34 PM): isn't rome over in britain or something
Chek (12:21:39 PM): I failed geography
---------------------
vandyl wrote:Maybe I'm just a size queen, but personally, I don't think I could ever go back to anything under 15".
Taerix
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Navak on Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:57 am

Taerix wrote:fuck all you snugglecats

Did you say snuggle?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUdJAt0ej0c
[07/10/2008 00:46:14] <QuesloWork> to many civil liberties is what got us attacked in the fist place thanks bill

That said, Simu has always been like this, anyone that has played any of their games for an extended period of time knows they're tight-lipped. You'd also know that they deliver what they say they're going to and it's of the highest quality when it's done. - Some idiot on MMORPG
Navak
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Kracus on Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:38 am

Navak wrote:

Did you say snuggle?

lol!!
Kracus
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Thordus Kracus

Postby Vaeyrin on Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:55 pm

I think Asians in general are more racist than any racist white, black, or hispanic person I've met.
Vaeyrin
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Vaeyrin Seaking

Postby Avrii on Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:58 pm

Vaeyrin wrote:I think Asians in general are more racist than any racist white, black, or hispanic person I've met.

and that wasn't a racist stereotype either
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.

<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Ryxa

Postby Korsik on Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:00 pm

Arwinia wrote:
Vaeyrin wrote:I think Asians in general are more racist than any racist white, black, or hispanic person I've met.

But god damn, fried rice is awesome.
You say, "Pendus, I'll shoot a crossbow bolt into your groin."
You say, "I'm not scared."
Issus says, "Now that's what I call...."
Issus turns a gear on the side of his goggles. The lenses slowly flip from violet to cyan.
Issus says, "Nuts and bolts."
Issus yells, "Yeeeeeeahhhh!"
Korsik
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Character Name: James

Postby Reene on Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:03 pm

Korsik wrote:
Arwinia wrote:

But god damn, fried rice is awesome.

i rike flied lice
* kystrk has joined #isleeptoomuch
<incarna> ladies only allow cocks in their asses, apparently
<kystrk> hell of a way to walk into the convo

<Meragin> dudes typically my foreskin is in the mouth not being stretch and played like a fucking kazoo
<Phii> lol typically nigga please
<Phii> You're here playing DR.
<Asrion> hes really flexible, ok?
Reene
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Caelumia

Postby Vaeyrin on Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:23 pm

Arwinia wrote:

OK, I'll reword it a little. I live in an area heavily populated by different Asian cultures, have an Asian roommate, and a ton of Asian friends. I do gymnastics at a Chinese gym and eat Asian food in Little Saigon, Little Korea, and other very ethnic Asian locations at least 2 times a week accompanied by Asian friends who speak the languages of the area.

Every single Asian I have met thus far when given an opportunity expresses racism toward me and/or other non-Asian ethnicities. My friends are great and it's hard to even notice they're doing it but they are.
Vaeyrin
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Vaeyrin Seaking

Postby Zadie on Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:35 pm

Vaeyrin wrote:
Arwinia wrote:

OK, I'll reword it a little. I live in an area heavily populated by different Asian cultures, have an Asian roommate, and a ton of Asian friends. I do gymnastics at a Chinese gym and eat Asian food in Little Saigon, Little Korea, and other very ethnic Asian locations at least 2 times a week accompanied by Asian friends who speak the languages of the area.

Every single Asian I have met thus far when given an opportunity expresses racism toward me and/or other non-Asian ethnicities. My friends are great and it's hard to even notice they're doing it but they are.

Your assignment. Go to Westminster and bring me some wings and egg rolls from Lee's please.

Thank you.
<Collain> this conversation took a turn off the wtf freeway and onto depressing overpass

<theian> i cant do this anymore I think you just turned me gay but Im not sure

incarna wrote:For a lot of people thump is as bad as having a girl say "sorry I'm on my period" but for the gangstas she immediately leans over and whispers "but you can fuck me in the ass if you want".
Zadie
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Character Name: Princess Zadie

Postby Baelor on Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:50 pm

Vaeyrin wrote:
Arwinia wrote:

LOL
Baelor
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Nostromo

Postby BirkanDR on Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:52 pm

I don't understand why people give a reaction to the word nigger at all. Thats what gives it, its 'power'. I have never been called cracka and been like "Hey, you can't call me that! Thats racist!" I'm just like lol.
BirkanDR
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Birkan

Postby Rhorgul on Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:12 pm

Vaeyrin wrote:I do gymnastics at a Chinese gym

Are they being prejudiced towards you for being non-Asian or for being gay?
There is an ethical line to any discussion, and you've crossed it. - Derovius

Kyodan says, "This is beyond rp"
Rhorgul
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Cougartata on Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:08 pm

Kracus wrote:
Navak wrote:

Did you say snuggle?

lol!!

Did you say cat?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dP_tfVGKxdE
Play Rage of Bahamut!! (Droid or iPhone/iPad)

Use my referral code ssh96301 and get $100,000 rupies and a free legendary card pack.
Cougartata
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Character Name: l

Postby forkedtail on Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:40 pm

Zeltaen wrote:
Korutu wrote:I dated a black chick once...puerto ricans for me from now on.

man that is like essentially the same thing

Also, the shit about "Well a good black person is a black person and a bad one is a nigger" is still kind of racist, as it's just a thinly veiled excuse (something racists tend to be great at given their penchant for externalizing everything) to use racist terms. A stupid black person is a stupid person. There are no niggers, spics, or fobs, there are just retards, cocksuckers, and shitfuckers.

If I see a decent human being, I dont see the color of their skin. When I see a perfect example of a negative stereotype, I call them what they are. A lot of people went through a lot of time and effort to create these stereotypes and they save us a lot of time trying to think of synonyms, so you might as well put them to use.

I dont want to have to call someone a wine swilling, cheese grating, juice drinking, hamfisted, pork barreled, skeezy, money grubbing, guitar twanging, tree swinging, poon chasing, cum-stain-on-society, billy bobs when I could just have easily said "The Clintons"

Stereotypes are our friends. Embrace your friends!
Gushing over the fact that Mac's are rarely affected by viruses is like dating a fugly-ugly chick because she will never get raped.
forkedtail
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: None

PreviousNext

Return to Hall of Fame