Who the fuck is this.

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Re: Who the fuck is this.

Postby blahblahblah on Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:14 pm

also, more to the point, I never threatened that I was going to do anything to dulciana, I believe what I Actually said was that "i'd like to drill holes in her bones." and I would of been happy to apologize for that if she wasn't such a god damn bitch she went and posted it somewhere only to humiliate the crap out of me and then throw on this facade that I totally brought that one on myself, get the fuck real. I would of been sorry, but she only proved my point about how much of an intolerent little cunt she actually is. There's a virtue, in the real world that all of you lack, that makes me feel like you could even be "normal average joes" instead of some freaks who got rejected in high school and feel the need to take it out on everyone you preceive as a threat to your status quo in dr, It's called, patience, also, forgiveness. EVen if you were "Everyone" you're still a bunch of amoral little pricks. You assume that I'm simply going to bow to the fold and accept that the majority is always right, but the truth is at one point a majority thought slavery was ok, and all sorts of fucked up shit that we know all too well, is wrong now. You Tarred and feathered me with little reason other than a couple logs and made all consuming character judgements about me over absolutely nothing, what makes you think i'm honestly inclined to take any of your character judgements about me seriously? When you act like dirty little rotten pricks, you don't get respect like that.
blahblahblah
Smelly Cat Noob

Character Name: Not telling you

Postby Joshers on Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:20 pm

yeah hi chek here just wanted to let you know that most people with a brain stopped giving a shit awhile ago please cease all attempts for attention because your 15 minutes are up ^_^
<henri> yo serakk
<henri> im going to be in florida for like a month
<henri> we should bang
<henri> hang
<henri> hang out
<henri> we should hang out
<&serakk> afk
---
Abasha whispers, "you killed 116 people, dear god. and died 9 times"
Joshers
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Banstick McNOTLockout

Postby Issus on Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:21 pm

Chek wrote:yeah hi chek here just wanted to let you know that most people with a brain stopped giving a shit awhile ago please cease all attempts for attention because your 15 minutes are up ^_^

Seriously, I thought this tard was banned?
Tuxter whispers, "OOC is this a script?"
Tuxter whispers, "ooc like .ACTLIKEABITCH"
Tuxter whispers, "ooc Can I borrow it?"

Issus
Messiah Steve

Character Name: Issus

Postby Quanette on Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:26 pm

OKAY WE GET IT. WE'LL STOP HARASSING YOU. NOW STOP BOTHERING US.
Quanette
Führer Courtney

Character Name: Quanette

Postby Cougartata on Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:26 pm

99% of DR and it's staff loves Smelly Cat. It's been proven.

SmellyCat? No, SmellyCrazy.
Play Rage of Bahamut!! (Droid or iPhone/iPad)

Use my referral code ssh96301 and get $100,000 rupies and a free legendary card pack.
Cougartata
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Character Name: l

Postby outtatheloop on Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:36 pm

Lol, wow ... He revives a thread just to say that he doesn't care what was said about him. Clearly ... CLEARLY, he doesn't care! not at all! :urwin:

I actually read the old bonedriller thread a week or so ago. I didn't post on it because it was so old, but I realized that I'd actually talked to this dude before. I'd thought he was weird then ... but after reading all of his posts about bone drilling and skin peeling i decided to go ahead and block him. His new posts confirm that I made the right decision. Crazy ass.
Me: closest i came to getting in trouble with a GM was when i killed some chick who'd pissed me off.
Person1: you did kill her in game right?
Person1: lol
Me: no, i killed her IRL, but i told the cops i had consent, so they let it go.
outtatheloop
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby hellcat on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:04 pm

...she went and posted it somewhere only to humiliate the crap out of me

God knows you don't need any fucking help in that department.
My thoughts drift back to erect nipple wet dreams about Mary Jane Rottencrotch and the Great Homecoming Fuck Fantasy. I am so happy that I am alive, in one piece and short. I'm in a world of shit... yes. But I am alive. And I am not afraid.
hellcat
Smelly Cat Fanboy

Postby themonkdr on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:31 pm

wow that tirade was so crazy it forced me to go back and see who it was that was so unimportant previously. Good job Bone-Driller Sr. on reviving your 15 seconds of fame for an additional 5 seconds of crazy.
~Terc~
"I don't like repeat offenders. I like dead offenders." - Ted Nugent
themonkdr
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Tercsyn

Postby huldah's pal on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:50 pm

So, how about those olympics?
huldah's pal
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: NM. Dont ask about SWTOR

Postby Urwin on Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:09 pm

I wonder if I can read that all in one breath.
Urwin
Comrade Urwin

Character Name: Urwin

Postby Reene on Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:49 pm

Urwin wrote:I wonder if I can read that all in one breath.

YES :urwin:
* kystrk has joined #isleeptoomuch
<incarna> ladies only allow cocks in their asses, apparently
<kystrk> hell of a way to walk into the convo

<Meragin> dudes typically my foreskin is in the mouth not being stretch and played like a fucking kazoo
<Phii> lol typically nigga please
<Phii> You're here playing DR.
<Asrion> hes really flexible, ok?
Reene
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Caelumia

Postby superturboninja on Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:05 am

TLDR
Issus wrote: ONLY A SITH DEALS IN ABSOLUTES KEVIN.
superturboninja
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk

Postby Tyrun on Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:18 am

blahblahblah wrote:You Tarred and feathered me with little reason other than a couple logs and made all consuming character judgements about me over absolutely nothing, what makes you think i'm honestly inclined to take any of your character judgements about me seriously? When you act like dirty little rotten pricks, you don't get respect like that.

There comes a point for all of us in which someone comes along and does us a favor. I'll do that favor for you now.

You care too much. You lose even more respect when you show how insecure you are with long winded diatribes. It's the internet, man. Let it go.
Tyrun
Smelly Cat Beast

Postby Mike4169 on Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:25 am

blahblahblah wrote:also, more to the point, I never threatened that I was going to do anything to dulciana, I believe what I Actually said was that "i'd like to drill holes in her bones." and I would of been happy to apologize for that if she wasn't such a god damn bitch she went and posted it somewhere only to humiliate the crap out of me and then throw on this facade that I totally brought that one on myself, get the fuck real. I would of been sorry, but she only proved my point about how much of an intolerent little cunt she actually is. There's a virtue, in the real world that all of you lack, that makes me feel like you could even be "normal average joes" instead of some freaks who got rejected in high school and feel the need to take it out on everyone you preceive as a threat to your status quo in dr, It's called, patience, also, forgiveness. EVen if you were "Everyone" you're still a bunch of amoral little pricks. You assume that I'm simply going to bow to the fold and accept that the majority is always right, but the truth is at one point a majority thought slavery was ok, and all sorts of fucked up shit that we know all too well, is wrong now. You Tarred and feathered me with little reason other than a couple logs and made all consuming character judgements about me over absolutely nothing, what makes you think i'm honestly inclined to take any of your character judgements about me seriously? When you act like dirty little rotten pricks, you don't get respect like that.

Do yourself a favor and do not post here anymore
Mike4169

Postby twitchet on Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:29 pm

blahblahblah on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:03 pm wrote:I bid you, farewell, for another severely long period of time...

blahblahblah on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:14 pm wrote:more words

Temporal awareness fail.
twitchet
Smelly Cat Noob

PreviousNext

Return to Hall of Fame