Who the fuck is this.

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Re: Who the fuck is this.

Postby huldah's pal on Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:16 pm

Zeltaen wrote:SOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

These studies are stupid. They never point out that it takes more soy than even a hardcore vegan would ever reasonably eat to have any effect at all.

Maybe they're really hardcore about SOY.
huldah's pal
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: NM. Dont ask about SWTOR

Postby forkedtail on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:11 pm

These studies are stupid. They never point out that it takes more soy than even a hardcore vegan would ever reasonably eat to have any effect at all.

Welcome to the internet, alarmists, and nearly every chemical compound known to man.

Dihydrogen Monoxide: It kills because it can!

http://www.dhmo.org/
Gushing over the fact that Mac's are rarely affected by viruses is like dating a fugly-ugly chick because she will never get raped.
forkedtail
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: None

Postby Meggansera on Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:08 pm

forkedtail wrote:

Welcome to the internet, alarmists, and nearly every chemical compound known to man.

Dihydrogen Monoxide: It kills because it can!

http://www.dhmo.org/

God I love that site. I teach HS chemistry and I always make them read it and write me a paragraph about how they feel. Most go on for ages on how bad DHMO is and how it NEEDS TO BE BANNED. Then I tell them what it really is. I like to bring the papers home and read the best ones to my hubby. Laughing at ignorance is a good hobby.
Meggansera
Smelly Cat Noob

Character Name: Meggansera

Postby Honree on Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:12 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi3erdgVVTw

Penn and Teller did this a while ago, pretty funny. Fucking liberals. :roll:
Honree
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: quit

Postby Honree on Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:16 pm

err... can't edit, but pay attention to the bitch at 2:13
Honree
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: quit

Postby janick on Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:14 am

Meggansera wrote:God I love that site. I teach HS chemistry and I always make them read it and write me a paragraph about how they feel. Most go on for ages on how bad DHMO is and how it NEEDS TO BE BANNED. Then I tell them what it really is. I like to bring the papers home and read the best ones to my hubby. Laughing at ignorance is a good hobby.

Meg, post an intro! And here I thought it was physics you taught.
Saet: janick vs rayfe: carebear stare off?
Sara|Work: lol janick wins
Sara|Work: rayfe uses nigger too much

4 years later we see the elusive Goku gene from the Phelps family.
janick
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Celeiros Zakuro Pheer

Postby Augustus on Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:53 pm

NEW SOY STUDY FOR YOU ZELTAEN

It says only moderate amounts of soy are needed to lower sperm count. As a disclaimer, I haven't read the original study and I haven't even read the article.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7519459.stm
"If people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up." - Rush Limbaugh

"Too many whites are getting away with drug use. Too many whites are getting away with drug sales." - Rush Limbaugh

"What you have heard and read is correct. I am addicted to prescription pain medication." - Rush

(Prosecutors agreed to drop the [felony doctor shopping] charge if Limbaugh paid $30,000 to defray the cost of the investigation and completed an 18-month therapy regimen with his physician.)
Augustus
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk

Postby Zeltaen on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:39 pm

Augustus wrote:

NEW SOY STUDY FOR YOU ZELTAEN

It says only moderate amounts of soy are needed to lower sperm count. As a disclaimer, I haven't read the original study and I haven't even read the article.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7519459.stm

See, this article discredits itself. Half of it is how one study showed that soy eaters have a lower sperm count, and the other half is overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Plus I don't know about you guys but I don't really need any sperm cells right now.
Zeltaen
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Syrenie

Postby Meragin on Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:53 pm

Zeltaen wrote:Plus I don't know about you guys but I don't really need any sperm cells right now.

^^^^ This

Bring on the Mountain Dew and tight tight jeans.
You ask, "Thats a...shocker?" Meragin holds up three fingers.

Meragin
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Marcus Motorboatus

Postby forkedtail on Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:43 pm

Zeltaen wrote:Plus I don't know about you guys but I don't really need any sperm cells right now.

Um you got something on your chin...

(I almost went a whole day without a gay joke)
Gushing over the fact that Mac's are rarely affected by viruses is like dating a fugly-ugly chick because she will never get raped.
forkedtail
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: None

Postby Azarii on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:59 am

forkedtail wrote:(I almost went a whole day without a gay joke)

lol
Elisaire says, "Azarii just told me to eat broken glass and shit blood"
Wighten asks, "She's in a good mood then?"

Olesh: As part of the bene gesserit breeding programme to produce the Urwin-Azarii crossbreed which is one step closer to the Kwisatz Hilarious

Clynlyn whispers to your group, "im kind of like that little green frog that sits there and does nothing, and then BAM HELLO MY HONEY HELLO MY HONEY."

Sara: unfunfunf salsa unfunfunfunf SEND NUDES PLZKTHX

<Urwin> I've got enough red wings to start a hockey team in detroit
Azarii
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Postby Zeltaen on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 am

god damn it dude
Zeltaen
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Syrenie

Postby blahblahblah on Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:03 pm

No, No, No, Fucking, no. Why does the assertion have to be that because I actually Enjoy your harassment that I am actually, somehow, honestly to god, so moronicly fucked up and desperate I on some level, actually, need, to be abused by you people? I disappear for what? 6 weeks at a time, come on, throw an insult or two at you, stick around to laugh at a few shit heads that reply and then dispeear for another 3 months. in no way whatsoever am I relient on your negative attention, I simply use you motherfuckers because it's a power trip when people I genuinely think are bad people say bad things to me and I find it hysterical that you all sit here, waste your breath, and try to reply to me because as long as you're doing that, i'm in control of the situation, and having a damn good time at that clearly as previously stated you are nothing more but wind up dolls to me, who I wind up, to watch get upset, go insane, post horrible shit about while i sit back, kick back, relax, and laugh my ass off that all of you people assume that I actually, fucking care? I'll just let the evidence speak for itself, and not bother to reply to this one for a long ass time either, until you get it through your fucking skulls, you are not special. I don't need you. Fact of the matter is, most of DR Hates you motherfuckers too. Everyone I encounter that finds out i'm the bone driller that wasn't from here has been willing to lend a sympathetic ear to the fact that it's not my fault that i made one off color comment that some bitch was apparentally anti-social and immoral enough to post to a forum just to try and fuck up my day. You guys are so deluded and self-worshiping it's not even funny, I must be the one with issues because I don't agree with you mother fuckers, because i enjoy your insults, I need negative attention to cope, etc, etc, etc. Why don't you just wake the fuck up and realize that the only thing i've ever wanted to do to this forum and everyone on it was give them a headache for having DARED to fuck with me? As long as you continue to click "reply" as long as you fucking, even, bother, I know that I am bothering you, and that I have power over you, and that, my friend, is pure masturabory joy. You don't even seem to realize that just because i got pissed a dulciana and said that shit doesn't mean I'm honestly crazy, just that I had anger control issues. Do you realize why my post have been so erratic, and marginally insane, because I don't feel like what I said to her was excusable, but I feel like what she went ahead and did and posted to a forum was even worse and even more mean spirited. Why would I waste my time and effort, caring, about what a bunch of mean spiritied little pricks, honestly thought about me. Sure, yeah, I might seem bothered to you, But honestly there's nice big fat wad of goo on my screen for having written this post, I'm not bothered, except that if you know my characters names you boycott my shop and fuck me over because you guys can't help but take OOC related shit and spill it IG because you're literaly, that immature. I'm sure, you will also, pretend to be stupid, and that you can't read most of my post because of a few small spelling errors, because that's the cool thing to do here too, in spite of the fact that you read it all just fine. You don't seem to get, you fuckers aren't even worth running through a spell check to me anymore. This entire post was just meant to shake you assurtions and laugh at you once again.

Wake, up.

I bid you, farewell, for another severely long period of time, because i don't need your shit, I just enjoy it.
blahblahblah
Smelly Cat Noob

Character Name: Not telling you

Postby Inauri on Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:05 pm

Inauri
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: aaaa

Postby Joshers on Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:12 pm

<henri> yo serakk
<henri> im going to be in florida for like a month