*WRONG* Was thinking of coming back but you guys are sick.:(

Special Library of Legendary Threads

*WRONG* Was thinking of coming back but you guys are sick.:(

Postby arathasdr on Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:05 pm

Unbelievable, if this site is an representation of what the DR community has eroded too then please Phii, disregard my letter to your forum and my questions about the current state of the game. It was my error to have written you before opening up a forum account and re-reading thru post after post.

:|

Let me explain, I started playing DR back in beta days as many of you may have, and yes, it IS a fantastic game. While the community was a little to 'scary' for me at times. (people running off and getting married ditching real life husbands/wives...playing for 24hrs straight, and not to mention how many people were losing their jobs/school and just not caring about REAL life) there were always those few you ran into that over-turned the dirty outlook.

....Not so on Smelly Cat...

I found you guys yesterday after doing searches for old logs of DR and looking for more info. I found some sites with new updates, pictures of simucon, and then eventually bumped into this site. I'm wishing I never had.

Post after post so much anger. Some of the names in here I recognize from DR years ago. Whether it was killing you or just slapping you around a little bit everytime I walked in front of the bank. (If your wondering who side I usually lean on lets just say I never had a problem with Aldaren and his 'general' attitude)

There is a way of RPing in a tasteful manner or even bashing on someone who deserves it, but some of these posts are just out-right wrong. You disregard all form of morality or general well being for someone because your cracked out on a VIDEO GAME??? And dont even get on here telling me your not, its a proven addiction and stimulus to the brain and is being added medical books. I WAS addicted and I openly admit the adverse effects this game can have or ANY game on someone.

I've ranted and raved enough. I'm not anyone's father/mother here, and i'm not even that old, but my goodness some of you really need to turn your "wizard" screen off and realize that life is precious and so are people. My final word of this 1st post and possibly last...A slight disection of what eventually pushed me over the top to post this.

Post from KOLAISA.

***absolutely uncalled for and just messed up***

http://www.smelly-cat.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8842

I'm gonna break down how absolutely mind-cracked you are, and possibly in 10 years when DR shuts its server down, thus ending your IV, you might look back and realize just how ignorant you sound.

1. You regret hearing of someones illness a "VAST" majority of the time? Wow...when did you become the higher power or God himself and decide on who deserves to die and who does'nt...sick bastard.

2. "SAD NEWS" as a guild being burned down or a GM leaving??? Are you fricking kidding me? For one the GM/GH is obviously leaving, and in a very very sad way. Did you even bother to research and look for a pic of this poor lady? The fact that your even comparing a REAL PERSONS LIFE/DEATH TO A TEXT IDEA OF A GM LEAVING AND GUILD BURNING DOWN IS SO MESSED UP. I cant even tell if your a guy or girl and refuse to research anymore of your posts after reading this one.

3. Wow, seriously your going somewhere in life. "I feel terrible that this lady will die in a short period of time ...but kiss my ass." Oh yea, you sound like you really do feel terrible. "dribble in a game".. your right, what should be done is possible festival so you can get some new 'leet' gear in DR and shoot, maybe if anyone meets in the Xing for a small funeral or to say something nice about her and memories of the past, you can steal the flowers and possibly turn it into a fashion show of your apparently uplifting view on life.

4. Your lucky I sold off my character, I had a bad little habit of chopping people's heads off and no, you would'nt have done a thing to me. I was one of the highest circled players IG at the time. If you can think back to the Paladin Michael and how everyone worshipped how high level he was...lets just say lil Michael hated me, and even he would'nt touch me. Galain on the other hand had me, but we had no issues with each other...so yes you would have received a nice HALT and "slice neck".

You wont be seeing me post on here much. For anyone i've offended that is a regular on these boards I do apologize too. Even the above poster, but you really really need to learn to think before you speak. People out there are hurting, and its bad enough when someone who apparently is functioning well enough along to keep playing DR comes along and plays the heartless bastard. Even if that person was you right now after posting something like that...

I would still hope and wish you well in a sad state of circumstance as one such as this.

Jason

(P.S I think that Myrta one time did in fact help me IG back when I played...think she carried around a cup of coffee...was cute. and No, I will not be giving out who I played years ago...)

:| [/b]
arathasdr
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby Quanette on Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:08 pm

lol Hi.
Quanette
Führer Courtney

Character Name: Quanette

Re: *WRONG* Was thinking of coming back but you guys are sic

Postby Navak on Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:09 pm

arathasdr wrote:Unbelievable, if this site is an representation of what the DR community has eroded too then please Phii, disregard my letter to your forum and my questions about the current state of the game. It was my error to have written you before opening up a forum account and re-reading thru post after post.

:|

Let me explain, I started playing DR back in beta days as many of you may have, and yes, it IS a fantastic game. While the community was a little to 'scary' for me at times. (people running off and getting married ditching real life husbands/wives...playing for 24hrs straight, and not to mention how many people were losing their jobs/school and just not caring about REAL life) there were always those few you ran into that over-turned the dirty outlook.

....Not so on Smelly Cat...

I found you guys yesterday after doing searches for old logs of DR and looking for more info. I found some sites with new updates, pictures of simucon, and then eventually bumped into this site. I'm wishing I never had.

Post after post so much anger. Some of the names in here I recognize from DR years ago. Whether it was killing you or just slapping you around a little bit everytime I walked in front of the bank. (If your wondering who side I usually lean on lets just say I never had a problem with Aldaren and his 'general' attitude)

There is a way of RPing in a tasteful manner or even bashing on someone who deserves it, but some of these posts are just out-right wrong. You disregard all form of morality or general well being for someone because your cracked out on a VIDEO GAME??? And dont even get on here telling me your not, its a proven addiction and stimulus to the brain and is being added medical books. I WAS addicted and I openly admit the adverse effects this game can have or ANY game on someone.

I've ranted and raved enough. I'm not anyone's father/mother here, and i'm not even that old, but my goodness some of you really need to turn your "wizard" screen off and realize that life is precious and so are people. My final word of this 1st post and possibly last...A slight disection of what eventually pushed me over the top to post this.

Post from KOLAISA.

***absolutely uncalled for and just messed up***

http://www.smelly-cat.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8842

I'm gonna break down how absolutely mind-cracked you are, and possibly in 10 years when DR shuts its server down, thus ending your IV, you might look back and realize just how ignorant you sound.

1. You regret hearing of someones illness a "VAST" majority of the time? Wow...when did you become the higher power or God himself and decide on who deserves to die and who does'nt...sick bastard.

2. "SAD NEWS" as a guild being burned down or a GM leaving??? Are you fricking kidding me? For one the GM/GH is obviously leaving, and in a very very sad way. Did you even bother to research and look for a pic of this poor lady? The fact that your even comparing a REAL PERSONS LIFE/DEATH TO A TEXT IDEA OF A GM LEAVING AND GUILD BURNING DOWN IS SO MESSED UP. I cant even tell if your a guy or girl and refuse to research anymore of your posts after reading this one.

3. Wow, seriously your going somewhere in life. "I feel terrible that this lady will die in a short period of time ...but kiss my ass." Oh yea, you sound like you really do feel terrible. "dribble in a game".. your right, what should be done is possible festival so you can get some new 'leet' gear in DR and shoot, maybe if anyone meets in the Xing for a small funeral or to say something nice about her and memories of the past, you can steal the flowers and possibly turn it into a fashion show of your apparently uplifting view on life.

4. Your lucky I sold off my character, I had a bad little habit of chopping people's heads off and no, you would'nt have done a thing to me. I was one of the highest circled players IG at the time. If you can think back to the Paladin Michael and how everyone worshipped how high level he was...lets just say lil Michael hated me, and even he would'nt touch me. Galain on the other hand had me, but we had no issues with each other...so yes you would have received a nice HALT and "slice neck".

You wont be seeing me post on here much. For anyone i've offended that is a regular on these boards I do apologize too. Even the above poster, but you really really need to learn to think before you speak. People out there are hurting, and its bad enough when someone who apparently is functioning well enough along to keep playing DR comes along and plays the heartless bastard. Even if that person was you right now after posting something like that...

I would still hope and wish you well in a sad state of circumstance as one such as this.

Jason

(P.S I think that Myrta one time did in fact help me IG back when I played...think she carried around a cup of coffee...was cute. and No, I will not be giving out who I played years ago...)

:| [/b]

[07/10/2008 00:46:14] <QuesloWork> to many civil liberties is what got us attacked in the fist place thanks bill

That said, Simu has always been like this, anyone that has played any of their games for an extended period of time knows they're tight-lipped. You'd also know that they deliver what they say they're going to and it's of the highest quality when it's done. - Some idiot on MMORPG
Navak
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Veeg on Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:09 pm

lol wtf
The black panther growls, "Gavyn and Veegeslas are the intellects here. I will speak with them only."
SEND[Nehros] You're being disruptive to the other players whether or not they are awake. Leave the contents of the bucket alone.
[20:58] Ariya asks, "Who are you to tell people to go kill themselves?"
[23:31] Your mind hears Aiwix thinking, "Veeg will kill you over 100 kronars"
[00:36] Wyndz exclaims, "Veegeslas, shut the fuck up!"
Veeg
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk

Postby huldah's pal on Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:12 pm

Veeg wrote:lol wtf

I don't get it. He's mad at Kolaisa for his post, so we're all asstards?

huldah's pal
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: NM. Dont ask about SWTOR

Postby Taerix on Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:13 pm

oh fucking christ

you are one of THOSE people.

You obviously read ONE fucking post and judged everyone else on that post. MAYBE IF YOU HAD READ THE FREAKING THREAD!!

you are a complete and utter uptight asshole who needs to do less preaching and more doing. You are being EXACTLY what you are bitching about.

Go die in a fucking flood with a cricket burrowing into your nostril.

It's people like you who take a freaking msg board SO seriously that you provide us with hours of entertainment.

I hope that was your first and last post.

fucking pussy

Tae~
George: you would only walk upon ground hallowed by cherry blossoms thrown by virgins
George: but really
George: who wants Hikuro and George throwing old flower petals at your face
-------------------
Taerix (12:21:03 PM): they are romanian
Chek (12:21:26 PM): o
Chek (12:21:34 PM): isn't rome over in britain or something
Chek (12:21:39 PM): I failed geography
---------------------
vandyl wrote:Maybe I'm just a size queen, but personally, I don't think I could ever go back to anything under 15".
Taerix
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Rayfe on Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:14 pm

lawl @ god

Lawl @ thinking you'd be considered high level now. People laugh @ galain now you know.

Lawl @ that long ass post.
(1:17:57 PM) peta40oz: No man is guna tell me what to do with my puss
Rayfe
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: moarlawlz

Postby Reene on Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:16 pm

wow

Urwin? I think we need you.
* kystrk has joined #isleeptoomuch
<incarna> ladies only allow cocks in their asses, apparently
<kystrk> hell of a way to walk into the convo

<Meragin> dudes typically my foreskin is in the mouth not being stretch and played like a fucking kazoo
<Phii> lol typically nigga please
<Phii> You're here playing DR.
<Asrion> hes really flexible, ok?
Reene
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Caelumia

Postby Vaeyrin on Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:18 pm

Should have used a little more tact if he wanted to make a point. There were some decent attacks in the post, but nothing that would make anyone save maybe Kolaisa do anything but chuckle.

Overall I give his intro a 4/10, a 6/10 if he posted halfway decent boobs with it.
Vaeyrin
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Vaeyrin Seaking

Postby arathasdr on Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:20 pm

Taerix wrote:oh fucking christ

you are one of THOSE people.

You obviously read ONE fucking post and judged everyone else on that post. MAYBE IF YOU HAD READ THE FREAKING THREAD!!

you are a complete and utter uptight asshole who needs to do less preaching and more doing. You are being EXACTLY what you are bitching about.

Go die in a fucking flood with a cricket burrowing into your nostril.

It's people like you who take a freaking msg board SO seriously that you provide us with hours of entertainment.

I hope that was your first and last post.

fucking pussy

Tae~

I promise you, If I EVER Attended a simucon and met you, there would be alot of the DOING going on. That last line you posted, would love to see you say that to my face.
:wink:

As for taking it seriously, It was posted as a serious comment. I read thru the following posts, and those who were not included in my "rant" know who they are. BTW I love your cute little tag of the google girl. Now we both know you dont have a chance in hell of ever obtaining something like that but hey...dare to dream right prick?
arathasdr
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby fromwork on Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:21 pm

Reene wrote:wow

Urwin? I think we need you.

ONLY URWIN CAN SAVE US NOW!!
Your mind hears Vaeyrin thinking, "Thank you again for the gweths, Jaelia. If you ever need me to bully someone or take an ugly friend on a date, you've got it."
fromwork
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk

Character Name: Jaelia

Postby Zeltaen on Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:21 pm

op's post wasn't long enough so he didn't get his point across

post more!
Zeltaen
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Syrenie

Postby Navak on Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:22 pm

lolol

Yeah, TAERIX CAN'T LAND ANY DECENT CHICKS!
[07/10/2008 00:46:14] <QuesloWork> to many civil liberties is what got us attacked in the fist place thanks bill

That said, Simu has always been like this, anyone that has played any of their games for an extended period of time knows they're tight-lipped. You'd also know that they deliver what they say they're going to and it's of the highest quality when it's done. - Some idiot on MMORPG
Navak
Smelly Cat Immortal

Re: *WRONG* Was thinking of coming back but you guys are sic

Postby The-Cemm on Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:22 pm

Quanette wrote:lol Hi.

Best response.

Love this though.
Last edited by The-Cemm on Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The-Cemm
Smelly Cat Beast

Character Name: Vonagan

Postby Jason on Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:23 pm

Do you always base your opinion of entire communities(on or offline) on the 5-6 outspoken people that catch your attention first?

Do you always look down on and judge others harshly after spending less than a few hours to try and get to know them or understand them?

Based on your post above some would say you're the exact same as some of the more loud, potty mouthed posters you're talking about.

So I guess you fit in.

Welcome.
A swirling vortex of shadows draws itself from the ground and coalesces into a black Moongate, which yawns open like a hungry maw.

Aaoskar jumps back from a black Moongate!
>
(Aaoskar squares up with the moongate, closes his eyes, and takes a running dive through the moongate! Disappearing through the swirling vortex as he screams in terror.)
>
Peon Aaoskar's group went through a black Moongate

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n142 ... sheet2.jpg
Jason
Slutty Intern Jhime

Character Name: Jhime

Next

Return to Hall of Fame