*WRONG* Was thinking of coming back but you guys are sick.:(

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Postby Drevid on Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:27 pm

huh... sometimes I read thread here or speak with people and think to myself I have to be the only goddamn sane person left.

There is only one difference between a madman and me. I am not mad.
Salvador Dali
Drevid
Savant Crate Monkey

Postby ihearthorses on Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:46 pm

My cousins are mormons and they're all fucking crazy. Brandon got expelled from school for selling ammunition (for hunting), he didn't understand why this might be a problem in a school just outside of Santa Cruz. He also got sent as a missionary to Rio. Something about knocking on the doors of coked up Brazilians in an overwhelmingly Roman Catholic country sounds terrifying. Apparently he survived despite having guns drawn on him over 10 times, thank Mormon god.

Christine got married and knocked up immediately after she turned 18, she now spends her days scrap-booking in Utah. I guess that's what mormon wives do. My aunt and uncle also have a room filled with taxidermied animals in their basement, which is where I slept when I went to visit as a young boy. It was kind of like a petting zoo of dead animals, but they smelled, and they looked at you with lifeless eyes. I had frequent nightmares while sleeping there, snuggling up next to a stuffed Badger is not as cute as you might think.

Apparently my Aunt can pray for my soul though and when I die, I wont be sent to hell for not being a Mormon. Instead I go into some type of "noob" heaven which sounds pretty cool. I don't get to hang out with the mormons in the really cool heaven, but at least I don't have to go to hell. I hope that the noob heaven has Dragonrealms at least. Maybe the noob heaven IS Dragonrealms, that would be crazy.
-Mvorn

Your mind hears Springdew thinking, "Marty, Do you have any black men's clothing for a young fella?"
You hear your mental voice echo, Like baggy pants and large sweaters, maybe some gold chains?

Your post was hidden from the DragonRealms Forum.
You are in no position to be calling "shenanigans" on anything.
ihearthorses
Smelly Cat Beast

Character Name: Mvorn

Postby Quanette on Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:49 pm

Apparently my Aunt can pray for my soul though and when I die, I wont be sent to hell for not being a Mormon. Instead I go into some type of "noob" heaven which sounds pretty cool. I don't get to hang out with the mormons in the really cool heaven, but at least I don't have to go to hell. I hope that the noob heaven has Dragonrealms at least. Maybe the noob heaven IS Dragonrealms, that would be crazy.

lol What is wrong with you
Quanette
Führer Courtney

Character Name: Quanette

Postby BirkanDR on Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:49 pm

If you die and show up in DR I'm pretty sure you're not in any kind of heaven.
BirkanDR
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Birkan

Postby huldah's pal on Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:00 pm

ihearthorses wrote:My cousins are mormons and they're all fucking crazy. Brandon got expelled from school for selling ammunition (for hunting), he didn't understand why this might be a problem in a school just outside of Santa Cruz. He also got sent as a missionary to Rio. Something about knocking on the doors of coked up Brazilians in an overwhelmingly Roman Catholic country sounds terrifying. Apparently he survived despite having guns drawn on him over 10 times, thank Mormon god.

Christine got married and knocked up immediately after she turned 18, she now spends her days scrap-booking in Utah. I guess that's what mormon wives do. My aunt and uncle also have a room filled with taxidermied animals in their basement, which is where I slept when I went to visit as a young boy. It was kind of like a petting zoo of dead animals, but they smelled, and they looked at you with lifeless eyes. I had frequent nightmares while sleeping there, snuggling up next to a stuffed Badger is not as cute as you might think.

I'm fascinated. Tell me more.
huldah's pal
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: NM. Dont ask about SWTOR

Postby fromwork on Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 pm

I am totally having your lil newblets so I want to go to Noob Heaven too, Mvorn. Ask your aunt to pray for me as well.
Your mind hears Vaeyrin thinking, "Thank you again for the gweths, Jaelia. If you ever need me to bully someone or take an ugly friend on a date, you've got it."
fromwork
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk

Character Name: Jaelia

Postby illjill on Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:45 pm

Quanette wrote:

lol What is wrong with you

Ahahaha I was thinking exactly the same thing. It's really endearing though. I <3 Mvorn.
<&Trent> my rl foraging would be like "forage grass" "you find some dog poop!" "You dont own a dog!"

GrandMasterTrent (11:38:33 PM): and was like "I WISH I COULD TAKE A PICTURE OF THIS TURD AND SEND IT TO YOU
GrandMasterTrent (11:38:36 PM): ITS LIKE THE TURD OF A LIFETIME
MarennDR (11:38:38 PM): lol
GrandMasterTrent (11:38:46 PM): b/c it literally looked like i was hiding an 8" black dildo up my ass
GrandMasterTrent (11:38:52 PM): and then pooped it out
illjill

Character Name: Saraehle my noob mm YAY

Postby Korsik on Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:06 pm

Hahaha Bjorn is awesome. That was funny shit.

And uh, back on point... mormons are fucking crazy. I think normal everyday barely practicing protestants are weird enough. Southern Baptists are frightening. etc etc, hovas are ... retarded and a cult. Mormons... fucking loony. I'm a devout athiest. if i cant even believe in a god, why the fuck do you people show up at my door trying to teach me an even more ridiculous version of god? i'm mean to mormons at my door. they always come when im still in bed.
You say, "Pendus, I'll shoot a crossbow bolt into your groin."
You say, "I'm not scared."
Issus says, "Now that's what I call...."
Issus turns a gear on the side of his goggles. The lenses slowly flip from violet to cyan.
Issus says, "Nuts and bolts."
Issus yells, "Yeeeeeeahhhh!"
Korsik
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Character Name: James

Postby Rayfe on Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:26 pm

Korsik wrote:Hahaha Bjorn is awesome. That was funny shit.

And uh, back on point... mormons are fucking crazy. I think normal everyday barely practicing protestants are weird enough. Southern Baptists are frightening. etc etc, hovas are ... retarded and a cult. Mormons... fucking loony. I'm a devout athiest. if i cant even believe in a god, why the fuck do you people show up at my door trying to teach me an even more ridiculous version of god? i'm mean to mormons at my door. they always come when im still in bed.

LOL. I'm going to ask the Mormons some questions next time they come to the door.

Where is the Planet Kolob?

How am I suppose to get to the planet?

Does my body travel space to get there? And if it does, at what speed am I moving through space, because I don't want all my time on this perfect planet wasted traveling at sub-light speeds.
(1:17:57 PM) peta40oz: No man is guna tell me what to do with my puss
Rayfe
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: moarlawlz

Postby Dragamar on Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:28 pm

Anyone seen the South Park Mormon episode? If any of that is true, thats everything I know about the religion.
ImageImage
Dragamar

Postby Dulcinia on Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:43 pm

Reene wrote:Okay this is an actual serious question even though I know it won't sound like one to anyone that doesn't know anything about Mormons.

durt - did you wear the magical underpants? Be honest.

OMG these are HOT.

edit: These are even HOTTER!

~Headmistress Dulcinia

Koji and Durahan: Just, uh, so we're clear, I don't REALLY like boners.

"I totally agree about the word "no". The second I hear that come out of a girls mouth my pee pee gets scared and disappears like a turtle into its shell." ~Meragin

"There is way too much me and dicks in Olesh's signature. :( " ~Navak
Dulcinia
Dulci Big Balls

Character Name: Dulcinia

Postby huldah's pal on Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:45 pm

Dulcinia wrote:
Reene wrote:Okay this is an actual serious question even though I know it won't sound like one to anyone that doesn't know anything about Mormons.

durt - did you wear the magical underpants? Be honest.

OMG these are HOT.

edit: These are even HOTTER!

Is there a reason?

Also they look ill-fitted.
huldah's pal
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: NM. Dont ask about SWTOR

Postby george on Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:54 pm

lemagrag wrote: Years ago when I was fresh out of college, I was sitting at home, baked out of my gourd. These 3 cute girls around my age rang the bell and asked if they could come in and talk to me about the book of Mormon. It seemed logical at the time, and we had a great time. They ended up coming back 3 or 4 more times, and every time before they came by I'd prepare by reading the Book of Mormon and passages of the Bible while smoking the hobbits' weed.

The most memorable conversation was one about Larry Bridgebuilder and how he was Jesus or something and needed $4 to get into heaven. They had all these diagrams and pictures and shit. I don't really know what the hell they were talking about, but they sure were cute. Come to think of it, I think Kindredchord may have been there for one or two of those chats.

Good times.

haha nice
george
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Xenoseal on Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:16 pm

In the olden days they weren't allowed to have sex unless they were specifically trying to breed. So the "sacred" underwear is worn to keep themselves pure in God's eyes even though they have sex.
Xenoseal

Postby Reene on Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:21 pm

Xenoseal wrote:In the olden days they weren't allowed to have sex unless they were specifically trying to breed. So the "sacred" underwear is worn to keep themselves pure in God's eyes even though they have sex.

Close but not quite right.

I hope durt answers, I kinda wanna know what missionaries are taught nowadays.
* kystrk has joined #isleeptoomuch
<incarna> ladies only allow cocks in their asses, apparently
<kystrk> hell of a way to walk into the convo

<Meragin> dudes typically my foreskin is in the mouth not being stretch and played like a fucking kazoo
<Phii> lol typically nigga please
<Phii> You're here playing DR.
<Asrion> hes really flexible, ok?
Reene
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Caelumia

PreviousNext

Return to Hall of Fame