Auctioning a lot of stolen goods.

Special Library of Legendary Threads

fadfd

Postby Jason on Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:22 pm

Does Zoluren have a riot squad?
A swirling vortex of shadows draws itself from the ground and coalesces into a black Moongate, which yawns open like a hungry maw.

Aaoskar jumps back from a black Moongate!
>
(Aaoskar squares up with the moongate, closes his eyes, and takes a running dive through the moongate! Disappearing through the swirling vortex as he screams in terror.)
>
Peon Aaoskar's group went through a black Moongate

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n142 ... sheet2.jpg
Jason
Slutty Intern Jhime
User avatar
 
Posts: 5747
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 2:19 am
Location: Ft. Worth, TX
Character Name: Jhime

Postby RangerV on Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:39 pm

Shayloe wrote:
Zadie wrote:haha, now I want to buy something too.


Do support the orphans, even if purchases become a good meal for the gelapod.

I will bring many plats to fuel the flames.


This promises to be tantamount to a GM auction. Which, come to think of it was one of the goals for this year. Two birds with one stone?

~V~
RangerV
Savant Crate Monkey
User avatar
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:52 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon
Character Name: Valynn

Postby Korsik on Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:47 pm

Ugh, I'll be trying to make my way home after sitting in the Lowe's Suite at Invesco Field watching the Broncos/Chiefs game. You know, with free beer. Shmoozing it up with corporate. <3
You say, "Pendus, I'll shoot a crossbow bolt into your groin."
You say, "I'm not scared."
Issus says, "Now that's what I call...."
Issus turns a gear on the side of his goggles. The lenses slowly flip from violet to cyan.
Issus says, "Nuts and bolts."
Issus yells, "Yeeeeeeahhhh!"
Korsik
Rippentropp Don't Stop
User avatar
 
Posts: 5327
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: Banville
Character Name: James

Postby Angelyna on Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:51 pm

So far at this point having read everything that has been posted reguarding this auction i still intend to go ahead with having Martyka do the auction. IC'ly Marty has no idea the items are stolen, and plans to donate any profit she may recieve to the orphans. OOC'ly this hopefully will prove to be good RP and not just a bunch of people jumping on the lets kill the pussy Trader because we cant get our revenge with Seb. So for sure i'd like a list of all those who's items were stolen. I am currently in the process of attempting to speak to GM's reguarding what exactly is consent, not because i plan to report because i dont. I just want to know if i can expect consent to go on indefinatly or if its a kill her once per victim thing. That will basicly determine wether Marty will hold the auction or not in the end.



Angy
Angelyna
Smelly Cat Noob
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:15 am

Postby Dragamar on Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:04 am

Why is Lancel the only person that is all buth-hurt about this? Fucking A man, grow a pair.
ImageImage
Dragamar
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk
 
Posts: 1021
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:53 pm
Location: Ft. Collins, CO

Postby ihearthorses on Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:52 am

Is the auction house no violence? I'd recommend getting there early with all the stuff, and not moving at all. If it's not a no violence zone, then get someone to sanctify it.
-Mvorn

Your mind hears Springdew thinking, "Marty, Do you have any black men's clothing for a young fella?"
You hear your mental voice echo, Like baggy pants and large sweaters, maybe some gold chains?

Your post was hidden from the DragonRealms Forum.
You are in no position to be calling "shenanigans" on anything.
ihearthorses
Smelly Cat Beast
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:01 pm
Location: Stavanger, Norway
Character Name: Mvorn

Postby poppyseed cake on Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:14 pm

ihearthorses wrote:Is the auction house no violence? I'd recommend getting there early with all the stuff, and not moving at all. If it's not a no violence zone, then get someone to sanctify it.


Yeah it's no violence. Apparently someone e-mailed the GMs asking that violence be turned on for it but they refused. I've got enough hiding and stalking and sources of invisibility that I'm not too worried about any players getting their hands on me before the auction.

I'm just hoping that if the GMs have some kind of IC punishment in mind they wait until the auction is over to spring it. It would really suck if I found myself on Poke beach at 7:59 tomorrow night. I don't think they'll do that to me though.

After the auction we're gonna have a get together at Raven's Court and that area's not safe, so I'm expecting to die a few times then. Speaking of that somebody bring food and booze plz.
[14:49] AD76Greg: oh well excuse me I didnt know you were the fucking king of dragonrealms
poppyseed cake
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 2723
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:52 am
Character Name: Sebastienne

Postby Avrii on Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:35 pm

Dragamar wrote:Fucking A man, grow a pair.


Am I the only one that saw a shit ton of humor in this sentence
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.


<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 10577
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:19 am
Character Name: Ryxa

Postby Taerix on Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:41 pm

I am sure not, but the irony is rather old and over used, dontcha think?


Tae~
George: you would only walk upon ground hallowed by cherry blossoms thrown by virgins
George: but really
George: who wants Hikuro and George throwing old flower petals at your face
-------------------
Taerix (12:21:03 PM): they are romanian
Chek (12:21:26 PM): o
Chek (12:21:34 PM): isn't rome over in britain or something
Chek (12:21:39 PM): I failed geography
---------------------
vandyl wrote:Maybe I'm just a size queen, but personally, I don't think I could ever go back to anything under 15".
Taerix
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 4119
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2003 3:10 pm

Postby Destron on Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:23 pm

Angelyna wrote:So far at this point having read everything that has been posted reguarding this auction i still intend to go ahead with having Martyka do the auction. IC'ly Marty has no idea the items are stolen, and plans to donate any profit she may recieve to the orphans. OOC'ly this hopefully will prove to be good RP and not just a bunch of people jumping on the lets kill the pussy Trader because we cant get our revenge with Seb. So for sure i'd like a list of all those who's items were stolen. I am currently in the process of attempting to speak to GM's reguarding what exactly is consent, not because i plan to report because i dont. I just want to know if i can expect consent to go on indefinatly or if its a kill her once per victim thing. That will basicly determine wether Marty will hold the auction or not in the end.



Angy



Just wear shitty items and get a bunch of favors. Maybe if they GR shitty items from you they will feel better. Altho I do intend to be there to slap some fags around if the need arises. Within policy of course, I'm not Korutu.
>Kiorlien asks, "Are ye a Paladin sir Vasilim?"
>Vasilim says, "depends on how many drinks"


"Player Versus Player is frowned upon in DragonRealms.
Only courteous players survive here!"
Destron
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 5063
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 11:32 am
Character Name: Rudius

Postby Zadie on Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:49 pm

Starsaber wrote:
Angelyna wrote:So far at this point having read everything that has been posted reguarding this auction i still intend to go ahead with having Martyka do the auction. IC'ly Marty has no idea the items are stolen, and plans to donate any profit she may recieve to the orphans. OOC'ly this hopefully will prove to be good RP and not just a bunch of people jumping on the lets kill the pussy Trader because we cant get our revenge with Seb. So for sure i'd like a list of all those who's items were stolen. I am currently in the process of attempting to speak to GM's reguarding what exactly is consent, not because i plan to report because i dont. I just want to know if i can expect consent to go on indefinatly or if its a kill her once per victim thing. That will basicly determine wether Marty will hold the auction or not in the end.



Angy



Just wear shitty items and get a bunch of favors. Maybe if they GR shitty items from you they will feel better. Altho I do intend to be there to slap some fags around if the need arises. Within policy of course, I'm not Korutu.


Someone should guard Martyka. In an IC way of course. She could perhaps hire a bunch of thugs as bodyguards. If it is announced prior to the auction and again before everyone migrates to the party, then it will be implied that the bodyguards have consent against anyone who attacks Martyka.

Or something like that. This is a time when I wish I was a combat character, because i would volunteer. Since I'm not, I plan to buy something.

Which one of you can I hire to be my bodyguard?

:wink:
<Collain> this conversation took a turn off the wtf freeway and onto depressing overpass

<theian> i cant do this anymore I think you just turned me gay but Im not sure

incarna wrote:For a lot of people thump is as bad as having a girl say "sorry I'm on my period" but for the gangstas she immediately leans over and whispers "but you can fuck me in the ass if you want".
Zadie
Rippentropp Don't Stop
User avatar
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:30 am
Location: High Level Cockville
Character Name: Princess Zadie

Postby Nazirre on Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:51 pm

i just hope i can afford something from this little auction. If nothing else it should prove to be a good time
Those who live by the blade die by those who don't
Nazirre
Smelly Cat Beast
 
Posts: 681
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:48 pm
Location: Bellevue Michigan
Character Name: Elson

Postby Avrii on Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:35 pm

Zadie wrote:If it is announced prior to the auction and again before everyone migrates to the party, then it will be implied that the bodyguards have consent against anyone who attacks Martyka.


are you new to dragonrealms or what
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.


<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 10577
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:19 am
Character Name: Ryxa

Postby Korsik on Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:52 pm

Zadie wrote:Which one of you can I hire to be my bodyguard?


If you'll be my bodyguard
I can be your long lost pal
I can call you Betty
And Betty when you call me
You can call me Al
You say, "Pendus, I'll shoot a crossbow bolt into your groin."
You say, "I'm not scared."
Issus says, "Now that's what I call...."
Issus turns a gear on the side of his goggles. The lenses slowly flip from violet to cyan.
Issus says, "Nuts and bolts."
Issus yells, "Yeeeeeeahhhh!"
Korsik
Rippentropp Don't Stop
User avatar
 
Posts: 5327
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: Banville
Character Name: James

Postby w33t on Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:06 pm

Zadie wrote:Someone should guard Martyka. In an IC way of course. She could perhaps hire a bunch of thugs as bodyguards. If it is announced prior to the auction and again before everyone migrates to the party, then it will be implied that the bodyguards have consent against anyone who attacks Martyka.


You go have fun with that one.
********************
SEND[Lirrak] I've got permaconsent on you and Im gonna find you now
********************
w33t
Smelly Cat Kitten
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:45 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Hall of Fame

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron