Cleveland Steamer

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Cleveland Steamer

Postby poppyseed cake on Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:21 pm

The mark:

>l rose
You see Hawker Rosealynn Goldengriff, an Elven Trader.
Rosealynn has pointed ears and jade eyes. Her golden hair is long and wavy, and is worn loose. She has tanned skin.
She is young for an Elf.

She has cuts and bruises about the abdomen, tiny scratches to the back.

She is wearing an origami-paper envelope, a full chain helm, some well-made gargoyle-hide gloves, some well-made black-leucro leathers, a pair of closely laced ankle-high snakeskin moccasins with soft soles, a sturdy aqua backpack, a platinum kyanite gwethdesuan, a platinum jadeite gwethdesuan, a round wooden pin carved with a dancing ram and donkey, a spiraling crystal brooch, an elegant silver cloak pin inset with an opalescent glass Kronar, a full-sleeved linen shirt, a black leather sheath, a lumpy bundle and a peach cotton skirt beautifully embroidered with a desert pattern in gold-colored thread.

At the trader tent:

Rosealynn whispers, ""Sounds like it may be fun.....but might I ask a bold question of you"

>whisper rosealynn absolutely.
You whisper to Rosealynn.

Rosealynn whispers, ""What are the chances of this being more than a one night fling? If I decide to go to the quiet room and have a wonderful evening full of sex?"

>whisper rosealynn I am a rakash without a mate. There is that potential if you wish it.
You whisper to Rosealynn.

Rosealynn whispers, ""Well, lets see how we get along. I do not want to push you into something you do not want, but I do want to hopefully have more than one night with you."

You nod to Rosealynn.

To Dirge, where the scent of Celitha's pussy and the vague echoes of oinking lingers in the ashy air:

The latch twists easily and snaps closed with a crisp "CLICK."
>l
[Darkstone Inn, Silver Suite]
The room is surprisingly elegant for the surroundings. The walls are panelled with burlwood and silverwood. Thick carpets woven in complex patterns cover the floor completely. A huge four-poster bed dominates the room and its function possibly explains the elegant decor. Curtained windows set with frosted glass provide privacy while filtering the light into something soft and warm. You also see a door.
Also in the room: Hawker Rosealynn.
Obvious exits: none.

You say, "I'm very dominant and tend to not take no for an answer easily. I hope you're ok with that."

Rosealynn nods to you.

(Vharune looks her over carefully, judging her potential.)

You ask, "are you a virgin?"

Rosealynn says, "Being dominant is all right I believe...I have never been with someone like that "

Rosealynn says, "In a way, yes....I have given oral before but never gone beyond that "

Bitch lies. http://www.smelly-cat.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8017

You say, "I thought I could smell the virgin on you. We will go farther tonight."

Rosealynn shivers.

(Vharune runs his fingers through her hair and leans close to smell her.)

You say, "You can drop the backpack so you're totally naked. Guard it and it'll be fine. You look lovely."

Rosealynn says, "I have never been naked in front of a man before "

Rosealynn takes a sturdy aqua backpack off her back.
>
Rosealynn drops a sturdy aqua backpack.
>
Rosealynn moves over to guard a sturdy aqua backpack.

You say, "no reason to be embarassed, you're gorgeous and I feel blessed to be the only one to see this."

(Vharune leans over and begins to sniff her pussy, his rakash senses telling him things his eyes can not. He licks lightly across her thigh as he hovers over it, a teasing gesture.)

Rosealynn shivers.
>
Rosealynn says, "Ohh..."

You say, "turn around so I can examine your ass as well."
>
(Rosealynn tenses up at the unfamiliar touch)

(Rosealynn slowly turns in a circle...raising her arms above her head)

(Vharune pulls her asscheeks apart and inspects her asshole equally as close as he did her pussy. He squeezes her cheeks tightly between his hands as he does so.)

Rosealynn asks, "does everything meet to your satisfaction?"

You say, "I want you to clench your hole tight and push a little, as if you're trying to relieve yourself. Don't be embarassed. It is important to know if my new mates ass is going to be able to accomodate me."

(Rosealynn clenches her muscles with a light moan)

You say, "good, now push."

(Vharune gently rubs the hole with a fingertip.)

(Rosealynn closes her eyes as she focuses herself to push)

(Rosealynn backs herself gently against your finger)

(Vharune pushes forward as she pushes outward, and the tip of his finger, soft and warm, slips just barely inside of her asshole.)

Rosealynn gasps!

You say, "Good. Don't be embarassed or afraid. Pass gas now, it will help and then we can move over to the bed and I can have my way."

Rosealynn nods to you.
>
Rosealynn blushes, the tips of her ears turning a delicate scarlet hue.
>
(Rosealynn pushes her muscles until she passes gas)

Rosealynn glances at you.

You begin to advance on Rosealynn.

You close to melee range on Rosealynn.

(Vharune grips her tightly and ushers her over to the bed, somewhat roughly.)

Rosealynn lies down on the four-poster bed.

(Vharune straddles her, pulling his odaj up to reveal his penis, hard and long and ebon brown. He leans forward into the 69 position, his lips an inch from her pussy and his penis an inch from her mouth.)

Rosealynn says, "I just am not sure about all this...it is all so strange and new. I am having feelings in my body I have never quite felt before "

(Vharune reaches back and pulls a pillow over to her and lays it gently next to her.)

You say, "I'm going to put a mark on you by biting your thigh. It will hurt some, but it's a necessary ritual for a rakash's mate. Bite the pillow hard, it will help you handle the pain."

(Rosealynn grabs the pillow and taking a large amount of the corner of it into her mouth..she shakes her head as she bites into it)

(Vharune bites into her left inner thigh with harsh teeth, his eager growling rumbling against her skin. He grinds down with his teeth, rending the skin and leaving shallow but painful wounds as he completes the ritual of mating.)

(Rosealynn bites into the pillow with a soft muffled scream...more of suprise than complete pain.)

(Vharune releases his bite and licks the wound a few times before reaching back and gently removing the pillow from her mouth, giving her a loving smile and a nod.)

Rosealynn says, "That wasnt as painful as I thought it would be"

You say, "You know there's a saying amongst my tribe -- most of us are very pale, I'm an exception to the rule -- that when we sleep with a tanned girl we've "gone for the brown"."

You ask, "do you want me to go for the brown?"

Rosealynn nods to you.

You say, "tell me to go for the brown."

Rosealynn says, "I want you to go for the brown...please "

You exclaim, "tell me with enthusiasm! Tell me to go for the brown!"

Rosealynn emphatically exclaims, "I want you to go for the brown!"

You exclaim, "yes! Shout it from the top of your lungs! TELL ME TO GO FOR THE POINTY EARED BROWN SLUT!"

Rosealynn says, "GO FOR THE BROWN.... PLEASE GO FOR THE POINTY EARED BROWN SLUT."
>
Rosealynn pants.

(Vharune slides forward a bit and arches his back, his hole of dark shadows opening like a maelstrom of evil as he takes a steamy hot dump on her mountains of glory. It looks like he's had corn recently.)

You pick up a sturdy aqua backpack.

You exclaim, "I WENT FOR THE BROWN!"

(Vharune hops off the bed and drags his ass across the floor like a dog with ringworm.)

(Vharune crabwalks over to the corner, he faces outward and crouches like a gargoyle, staring at a blank spot in the center of the room.)

Rosealynn says, "Oh wow....talk about marking ones territory "

Rosealynn whispers, ""Might I have my backpack sweetie....please "
>
Rosealynn sits up.

The mechanism chirps smoothly as the latch twists and pops open.

You open a door.
>
Rosealynn stands up.

You say, "what backpack, only one here is mine."

You say, "you smell like poo."

You retreat back to pole range.
>
You retreat from combat.

Rosealynn says, "No the aqua one you took"

You say, "that's gross you're gross."

>go door

>rummage back
You rummage through a sturdy aqua backpack and see a platinum jadeite gwethdesuan, a platinum kyanite gwethdesuan, an origami-paper envelope, a pair of closely laced ankle-high snakeskin moccasins with soft soles, a black leather sheath, some well-made gargoyle-hide gloves, a full chain helm, a spiraling crystal brooch, an elegant silver cloak pin inset with an opalescent glass Kronar, a full-sleeved linen shirt, a round wooden pin carved with a dancing ram and donkey, a peach cotton skirt beautifully embroidered with a desert pattern in gold-colored thread, some well-made black-leucro leathers, a supple black leather saddlebag embossed with the crest of the Order of the Black Fox, a velvet-lined crimson sack embroidered with a fiery phoenix, a tan canvas feedbag, some carved pewter yaks, a Silver Leucro anatomy chart, some dragon instructions, a red gem pouch, a Ranger Guild Crest card, a blue bobbin, a horse pattern, an embroidery needle, a ledger encased in a red leather cover, a heavy parchment bank book with a small parrot emblem, a sky-blue imnera runestone, a thick parchment vault book embossed with a skull-and-crossbones symbol and a hide scraper.
[14:49] AD76Greg: oh well excuse me I didnt know you were the fucking king of dragonrealms
poppyseed cake
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Sebastienne

Postby Galren on Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:32 pm

IM LAUGHING AND CRYING AT THE SAME TIME
The internet's ideologies are based on a technique I'm sure you've heard of. It's called "lying."
Galren
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Postby Veeg on Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:35 pm

incarna you are one seriously fucked up individual... and I mean that in the most positive way possible
The black panther growls, "Gavyn and Veegeslas are the intellects here. I will speak with them only."
SEND[Nehros] You're being disruptive to the other players whether or not they are awake. Leave the contents of the bucket alone.
[20:58] Ariya asks, "Who are you to tell people to go kill themselves?"
[23:31] Your mind hears Aiwix thinking, "Veeg will kill you over 100 kronars"
[00:36] Wyndz exclaims, "Veegeslas, shut the fuck up!"
Veeg
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk

Postby w33t on Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:43 pm

How do you keep doing this?
w33t
Smelly Cat Kitten

Postby Pureblade on Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:50 pm

report HE POOPED ON ME AND STOLE MY BACKPACK
Pureblade
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Pureblade

Postby Reene on Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:55 pm

Galren wrote:IM LAUGHING AND CRYING AT THE SAME TIME
* kystrk has joined #isleeptoomuch
<incarna> ladies only allow cocks in their asses, apparently
<kystrk> hell of a way to walk into the convo

<Meragin> dudes typically my foreskin is in the mouth not being stretch and played like a fucking kazoo
<Phii> lol typically nigga please
<Phii> You're here playing DR.
<Asrion> hes really flexible, ok?
Reene
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Caelumia

Postby Tyrun on Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:00 pm

And you live how far from me again? ^_^
Tyrun
Smelly Cat Beast

Postby Elec on Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:03 pm

Holgier wrote:And you live how far from me again? ^_^

Why? You wanting a little steamer action for yourself Sean?
Elec
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk

Character Name: scubasteve

Postby Cougartata on Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:05 pm

you are a sad individual
Play Rage of Bahamut!! (Droid or iPhone/iPad)

Use my referral code ssh96301 and get $100,000 rupies and a free legendary card pack.
Cougartata
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Character Name: l

Postby Reene on Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:07 pm

Oh lawdy.

Lessons learned the hard way · on 10/8/2007 9:55:45 PM

Ok, I can chalk this up to a moment of stupidity and I am sure I will not get my stuff back. But I want to take a quick moment and post this to warn others of a thief who got away with almost everything I own.

Ladies, be on guard for a Rakash named Vharune.

He is a con artist and will lead to down the path of trust and then steal the very backpack from your back. (Actually it was on the ground and I was sure I was guarding it) And there really was not anything of true value in it, but he grabbed it and ran. There was a couple of things I will really miss more for the senimental value than the true value, but more than anything I have learned not to trust. And that is the hardest thing in all my years of walking Elanthia I have had to learn. I just hope that others will read this and learn from my mistake, do NOT trust Vharune at all...not even in the slightest bit. If one other person can learn from the mistake I made and he doesn't pray on another young soul, my mistake will not be in vain.

And if anyone wants to talk about taking out a contract on him....;){{chuckle}}

Rosealynn

http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp ... ssage=1214
* kystrk has joined #isleeptoomuch
<incarna> ladies only allow cocks in their asses, apparently
<kystrk> hell of a way to walk into the convo

<Meragin> dudes typically my foreskin is in the mouth not being stretch and played like a fucking kazoo
<Phii> lol typically nigga please
<Phii> You're here playing DR.
<Asrion> hes really flexible, ok?
Reene
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Caelumia

Postby Dulcinia on Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:10 pm

You say, "no reason to be embarassed, you're gorgeous and I feel blessed to be the only one to see this."

LOL yeah right.

God you sick fucker.
~Headmistress Dulcinia

Koji and Durahan: Just, uh, so we're clear, I don't REALLY like boners.

"I totally agree about the word "no". The second I hear that come out of a girls mouth my pee pee gets scared and disappears like a turtle into its shell." ~Meragin

"There is way too much me and dicks in Olesh's signature. :( " ~Navak
Dulcinia
Dulci Big Balls

Character Name: Dulcinia

Postby huldah's pal on Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:18 pm

lol holy crap
huldah's pal
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: NM. Dont ask about SWTOR

Postby Tcool13 on Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:20 pm

huldah's pal wrote:lol holy crap

punn intended
Tcool13
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Character Name: Your MOM

Postby Inauri on Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:30 pm

Reene wrote:
Galren wrote:IM LAUGHING AND CRYING AT THE SAME TIME
Inauri
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: aaaa

Postby laythor on Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:12 pm

stealing shit from stupid DR women paid for many things over Laythor's life.
laythor
Smelly Cat Immortal

Next

Return to Hall of Fame