Asterid

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Asterid

Postby BirkanDR on Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:32 am

So I'm sitting outside the west gate training climbing when Asterid decides he wants a fight... Or not.

Before you read it, theres no fighting just Asterid being a tool. And yeah, shitty editing. I don't normally post logs and don't have dragonpad.

>climb wall
You pick your way up the wall, but reach a point where your footing is questionable. Reluctantly, you climb back down.


Circle: 35

SKILL: Rank/Percent towards next rank/Amount learning
Climbing: <Insert fake ranks here> 44.86% perplexing

Time Development Points: 96 Favors: 6 Deaths: 107
Overall state of mind: clear
EXP HELP for more information

You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:

"Heh, you like running your mouth..."

[script paused, Esc to continue]

You search around for a moment.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
You don't find anything of interest here.
You ask, "I do?"

You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:

"Yea you do"

Turning your thoughts inward, you focus on your center until all inside you is still. Then you slowly allow your attention to shift to the world outside of you. You feel much more alert and aware.
Roundtime 7 seconds.
You search around for a moment.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
You don't find anything of interest here.
You say, "Hrm, maybe when I'm drunk"
You feel your awareness of the world around you return to normal.
You silently get your ivory-hilted jambiya from your duffel bag.
Roundtime: 3 seconds.


You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:

"Heh, youre lucky im drunk cuz i been looking for you for a long time "

You ponder.
You say, "Trying to place a name or face..."
You are wearing some superior gargoyle-hide gloves, some superior gargoyle-hide leathers and a perfect bison-hide helm.
You hear the voice of Asterid say, "you wont find the name or the face cuz youre a pansy that shoots her mouth off "
You ask, "Her mouth?"
(Birkan glances down)
You say, "God that would suck"

You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:

"Plus your a cat which makes a bigger pussy"

You say, "PRETTY sure I'm a he, i've only dressed up as a women a few times"
You say, "One can't help the race hes given unfortunatly"

You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:

"Pansy is a girl all the time"

You say, "So Asterid, I'm pretty sure i've never said two words to you"

You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:

"Go put your pink skirt on"

You say, "Mind you my memory is comparable to that of a goldfish"
You smile.
You say, "Your name does sound familair, and not a good familair either"
You chuckle.
You shrug.


You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:

"Heh, you need to learn more climbing"

You nod.
You say, "Its what I was doing until you decided to distract me with petty insults about a few drunken nights dressed as a women"

You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:

"But you enjoyed being the woman"

You search around for a moment.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
You don't find anything of interest here.
You say, "You get some of the most wild women when you're dressed as a women"
You say, "No serious relationships mind you because they're freaky"
You shudder.

You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:

"But then again, you are a cat, and a war mage"



You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:

"Whoa did you see that?"


You say, "Nope"


You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:

"Dang..."


You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:

"The gods are involved...you must be chosen..."


You close your eyes and turn your thoughts inwards for a few moments while you take a series of deep slow breaths. When you reopen your eyes, you feel much sharper and better focused.
Roundtime 10 seconds.
You say, "Oh really? Glythtide has already declared me his chosen"
Turning your thoughts inward, you focus on your center until all inside you is still. Then you slowly allow your attention to shift to the world outside of you. You feel much more alert and aware.
Roundtime 7 seconds.
You are already focusing your energies as much as you are able.
You search around for a moment.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:

"Heh, yea, that one"

You feel your awareness of the world around you return to normal.
You feel your mental focus slipping.

You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:

"Well i guess i cant kill you now that the gods are involved"



You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:

"Or even beat the tar outta you"

You say, "You could attempt, but I believe a big mug of ale would smash your face"

You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:

"Heh, ale..."


You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:

"Thats for the cats..."

You say, "Ok well I grow bored with you, back to climb this wall"

[script resumed, Esc to cancel, Shift-Esc to pause]

You silently slip an ivory-hilted jambiya into your duffel bag.
Roundtime: 3 seconds.

You pick your way up the wall, but reach a point where your footing is questionable. Reluctantly, you climb back down.


You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:

"Plus i guess my evasion would evade youre attempt to smash ale in my face"

[script aborted]

You say, "Not my attempt, Glythtide attempt. "
You say, "Glythtide's rather"

You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:

"Lirisa grants me godlike evasion. and use of a bow"


You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:

"Eluned lets me swim with the fishes..."


You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:

"Anyhow, youre no fun"

You shrug.
You say, "Why don't you step outta hiding"

You grin.

You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:

"Reporter"

You say, "Nope"
Closing your eyes for a moment, you focus your mental strength, blocking out senses and enhancing another until it fills your mind. With clarity of thought, you manage to enhance your vision.
Roundtime 7 seconds.

You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:

"Yep thats why the gods got involved"


You laugh!
You search around for a moment.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
You don't find anything of interest here.

You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:

"Bye bye reporter"

You say, "I have yet to hear from the 'gods'"
You silently get your ivory-hilted jambiya from your duffel bag.
Roundtime: 3 seconds.
>khri skulk
Taking slow deep breaths you focus on the core of your awareness, feeling the power within it grow. The years of training become crisp and clear in your mind and suddenly, you feel your mind and body become one.
Roundtime 4 seconds.
You search around for a moment.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
You don't find anything of interest here.
You melt into the background, convinced that your attempt to hide went unobserved.
Roundtime: 2 sec.

You chant:

"C'mon Asterid"


(Time to Next Chanting: 3 seconds.)

You hear some loud thumpings coming from somewhere nearby.

You yawn.

Plague Summoner Asterid just arrived.
>
Plague Summoner Asterid climbed up a town wall.
Plague Summoner Asterid just arrived.
>
You ask, "You done then?"
>
Plague Summoner Asterid just went southeast.

[Mycthengelde, Flatlands]
The path winds through a thick grove of trees running north and south along the walls of The Crossing. The pleasant smell of flowers mixed with damp earth permeates the air, and birds sing cheerfully from their homes in the foliage. Directly south, the trees part to reveal a grassy expanse stretching towards a low series of hills. You also see an oval shield, a faded blue and white tent flying the flag of Zoluren, a Zoluren sentry, a pair of stone pillars, and a town wall.
Obvious paths: southeast, west.

Roundtime: 3 sec.
You sneak southeast...

[Mycthengelde, Flatlands]
Well-worn paths lead through a grove of trees to a gate in The Crossing's western wall. Now and again you hear birds calling to one another in the branches, or the bustling of a merchant's cart as it makes its way past. A handful of adventurers nod at you in greeting as they make their way into town. An aromatic mix of wildflowers mingles with wyndwood, oak and juniper trees as the grove stretches north and south, while to the west, you can see grassy flatlands through a small clearing. You also see a narrow trail, the western gate, a path that heads westward toward the grasslands, and a town wall.
Also here: Floater Fyrn.
Obvious paths: northwest.

Roundtime: 3 sec.
You sneak northwest...


So I gweth out to see if hes done or not and he comes back over to me

[Mycthengelde, Flatlands]
The path winds through a thick grove of trees running north and south along the walls of The Crossing. The pleasant smell of flowers mixed with damp earth permeates the air, and birds sing cheerfully from their homes in the foliage. Directly south, the trees part to reveal a grassy expanse stretching towards a low series of hills. You also see an oval shield, a faded blue and white tent flying the flag of Zoluren, a Zoluren sentry, a pair of stone pillars, and a town wall.
Obvious paths: southeast, west.

Plague Summoner Asterid just arrived.
>
Plague Summoner Asterid climbed up a town wall.
>Asterid says, "hey, come out the gate"


>
Plague Summoner Asterid went through the Western Gate.

>
Plague Summoner Asterid came through the Western Gate.

You see Plague Summoner Asterid Majereux, Elusive of The Locksmith Union, an Elf.
Asterid has slightly pointed ears and grey eyes. His grey hair is long and straight, and is worn unkempt. He has fair skin.
He is young for an Elf.
He has a large, thick, bristling mustache on his upper lip and a long fuzzy beard.

He has tiny scratches to the head, cuts and bruises about the neck, faint scuffing to the right arm, faint scuffing to the left arm, some faint scars along the left arm, tiny scratches to the left leg, faint scuffing to the right hand, faint scuffing to the left hand, some tiny scars across the left hand.

He is holding a scimitar in his right hand.
He is wearing a copperwood longbow, some perfect azure-scaled leathers, an origami-paper envelope, a hand-stitched traveler's pack, a witch ball, a black leather hand-tooled highwayman's belt, a dark gem pouch, a long dark hooded cloak, a gleaming animite key, a chain balaclava, some mail gloves and a lumpy bundle.

Asterid says, "seriously, im gonna help you climb"

You laugh!
You say, "You were wanting a fight"

Asterid says, "come out the gate"


Asterid says, "no i wasnt, i was playing with you"

You step up to Asterid and say, "I challenge you to The Pain in a contest of skill!"

Asterid says, "come on, knock it off"
>
Plague Summoner Asterid went through the Western Gate.
>
A town guard ambles east.

[Mycthengelde, Flatlands]
Well-worn paths lead through a grove of trees to a gate in The Crossing's western wall. Now and again you hear birds calling to one another in the branches, or the bustling of a merchant's cart as it makes its way past. A handful of adventurers nod at you in greeting as they make their way into town. An aromatic mix of wildflowers mingles with wyndwood, oak and juniper trees as the grove stretches north and south, while to the west, you can see grassy flatlands through a small clearing. You also see a narrow trail, the western gate, a path that heads westward toward the grasslands, and a town wall.
Also here: Floater Fyrn.
Obvious paths: northwest.

You sigh.

You search around for a moment.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

Asterid has allowed your challenge to go unanswered!

You melt into the background, convinced that your attempt to hide went unobserved.
Roundtime: 2 sec.

>
Plague Summoner Asterid went through the western gate.

Plague Summoner Asterid came through the western gate.
>
Plague Summoner Asterid just went northwest.

You come out of hiding.

You peer northwest and see ...

[Mycthengelde, Flatlands]
The path winds through a thick grove of trees running north and south along the walls of The Crossing. The pleasant smell of flowers mixed with damp earth permeates the air, and birds sing cheerfully from their homes in the foliage. Directly south, the trees part to reveal a grassy expanse stretching towards a low series of hills. You also see an oval shield, a faded blue and white tent flying the flag of Zoluren, a Zoluren sentry, a pair of stone pillars, and a town wall.
Also here: Plague Summoner Asterid.
Obvious paths: southeast, west.
>Northwest
[Mycthengelde, Flatlands]
The path winds through a thick grove of trees running north and south along the walls of The Crossing. The pleasant smell of flowers mixed with damp earth permeates the air, and birds sing cheerfully from their homes in the foliage. Directly south, the trees part to reveal a grassy expanse stretching towards a low series of hills. You also see an oval shield, a faded blue and white tent flying the flag of Zoluren, a Zoluren sentry, a pair of stone pillars, and a town wall.
Also here: Plague Summoner Asterid.
Obvious paths: southeast, west.

Asterid points at you.
>
Asterid says, "seriously"
>
Asterid says, "im a nice guy"

You say, "Not really"

Asterid says, "was just playing with you"

You say, "And I don't take kindly to being called a reporter"

Asterid asks, "want help climbing?"
You sigh.
You shake your head.
Asterid says, "i got a gm on my arse, was teasing you"
Asterid says, "ill give you spider climb if you want"
Asterid says, "gms after me"
Asterid asks, "you want it?"
Asterid says, "im sorry"
You cackle!
You shake your head.
Asterid says, "ok"
Asterid asks, "how did you know it was me?"
You say, "Gotta chant every time"
Asterid says, "gm told you eh? they all hate me"
Asterid says, "one killed me one"
Asterid says, "err once"
Asterid says, "they like giving me permanent vacations..."
You shrug.
You say, "Whatever"
Asterid says, "you arent so bad, i like you"

You melt into the background, convinced that your attempt to hide went unobserved.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
You silently slip an ivory-hilted jambiya into your duffel bag.
Roundtime: 3 seconds.

Asterid asks, "you sure you dont want spider climb?"
You say, "Positive"
Asterid says, "oy, youve hidden"

You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:

"Heh"

>

You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:

"Yea, he hid"

>

You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:

"I mean she"


Roundtime: 3 sec.
You sneak southeast...


TLDR : Asterid wanted to fuck with someone and when he accidentally revealed his identity seems to back down, and when it seems I'm ready for a fight he tries to become chummy. Which doesn't fly, especially after accusing me of being a reporter.
BirkanDR
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 3865
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 10:39 pm
Location: Lancaster, Ohio
Character Name: Birkan

Postby Galren on Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:16 am

This kid is fucking retarded. Cole and I had to put him down multiple times... I think he's got some kind of handicap.
The internet's ideologies are based on a technique I'm sure you've heard of. It's called "lying."
Galren
Rippentropp Don't Stop
User avatar
 
Posts: 6520
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:12 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Postby Destron on Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:29 am

Hes also a huge reporting douche so... Kinda funny he called you a reporter as an insult
Destron
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 5063
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 11:32 am
Character Name: Rudius

Postby Avrii on Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:09 am

You say, "PRETTY sure I'm a he, i've only dressed up as a women a few times"


lol
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.


<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 10577
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:19 am
Character Name: Ryxa

Postby Vinjince on Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:25 am

People like him never call me a cat. :(
Vahlissa gestures at you.
A crackling stream of energy flies at you.
A sickening crunch comes from you as your chest collapses like an accordion. An awkward moment passes before the pathetically flailing limbs fall away from your tortured body in an explosion of flesh and sinew.
A panicked scream pierces the air. "Murderer!" You notice the nearby citizenry staring at Vahlissa briefly, before most quickly run off in fear.
* Vinjince was just struck down!
Your death cry echoes in your brain as it quickly dawns on you that you have just died!
Vinjince
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 3930
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:18 pm
Location: Believeland aka C-town mfers
Character Name: Vinjince

Postby Cougartata on Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:07 am

That fag always hogged the good gen room in basilisks when I was getting fangs for arrows. I just roared him out and stole the room every time. Punk didn't say a damn thing about it.

Nicely handled.
Play Rage of Bahamut!! (Droid or iPhone/iPad)

Use my referral code ssh96301 and get $100,000 rupies and a free legendary card pack.
Cougartata
Rippentropp Don't Stop
User avatar
 
Posts: 10511
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:23 pm
Character Name: l

Postby Quanette on Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:14 am

Weiiiiirdooooo.
Quanette
Führer Courtney
User avatar
 
Posts: 8790
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:05 pm
Character Name: Quanette

Postby Avrii on Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:56 am

lol

Registered Users: Alissia, asterid
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.


<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 10577
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:19 am
Character Name: Ryxa

Postby Damaddwebba on Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:41 am

Vinjince wrote:People like him never call me a cat. :(


Shut your damn face coward.
Damaddwebba
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk
User avatar
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:54 am

Postby BirkanDR on Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:55 am

Starsaber wrote:Hes also a huge reporting douche so... Kinda funny he called you a reporter as an insult


I was almost positive he was, thats why I didn't just attempt to kill him when he was trying to get me to leave town.
BirkanDR
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 3865
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 10:39 pm
Location: Lancaster, Ohio
Character Name: Birkan

Postby Vinjince on Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:16 pm

Damaddwebba wrote:
Vinjince wrote:People like him never call me a cat. :(


Shut your damn face coward.


At least my blac... wait.

Shut the fuck up nigger.
Vahlissa gestures at you.
A crackling stream of energy flies at you.
A sickening crunch comes from you as your chest collapses like an accordion. An awkward moment passes before the pathetically flailing limbs fall away from your tortured body in an explosion of flesh and sinew.
A panicked scream pierces the air. "Murderer!" You notice the nearby citizenry staring at Vahlissa briefly, before most quickly run off in fear.
* Vinjince was just struck down!
Your death cry echoes in your brain as it quickly dawns on you that you have just died!
Vinjince
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 3930
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:18 pm
Location: Believeland aka C-town mfers
Character Name: Vinjince

Postby Damaddwebba on Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:24 pm

Vinjince wrote:
Damaddwebba wrote:
Vinjince wrote:People like him never call me a cat. :(


Shut your damn face coward.


At least my blac... wait.

Shut the fuck up nigger.


Shut your gawd damn face and go back to bending over for mastah, house negro coon ass punk :(
Damaddwebba
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk
User avatar
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:54 am

Postby Korsik on Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:01 pm

Damaddwebba wrote:
Vinjince wrote:
Damaddwebba wrote:
Vinjince wrote:People like him never call me a cat. :(


Shut your damn face coward.


At least my blac... wait.

Shut the fuck up nigger.


Shut your gawd damn face and go back to bending over for mastah, house negro coon ass punk :(


The black people are fighting amongst themselves.

Yay, we win.
You say, "Pendus, I'll shoot a crossbow bolt into your groin."
You say, "I'm not scared."
Issus says, "Now that's what I call...."
Issus turns a gear on the side of his goggles. The lenses slowly flip from violet to cyan.
Issus says, "Nuts and bolts."
Issus yells, "Yeeeeeeahhhh!"
Korsik
Rippentropp Don't Stop
User avatar
 
Posts: 5327
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: Banville
Character Name: James

Postby Phii on Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:44 pm

Stop that. We're just barely meeting the affirmative action quota.
Phii
President Erin
User avatar
 
Posts: 5940
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 8:31 pm
Location: ARIZONA
Character Name: Phii

Postby Quanette on Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:54 pm

Vinjince is black?!
Quanette
Führer Courtney
User avatar
 
Posts: 8790
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:05 pm
Character Name: Quanette

Next

Return to Hall of Fame

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron