Saelia ... Normal or not? You decide

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Postby Necimar on Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:03 pm

Not a problem! I know how it goes when someone you don't recognize posts. It's been literally 2 years now. Thanks for wb btw.
Necimar
Smelly Cat Noob

dulcinia.

Postby fireinthedawn on Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:45 pm

Wow. Kids...just remember to say no to drugs and try not to stay up three days straight let your Paxil wear off and everything and then talk to people you know you have an edgy friendship with because you will say the most fucked up shit after 72 hours of being up and off your medication and severely drunk. Wow. Yeah. That was fucked up of me to say to her.

However, I Think my point was ultimately proved the moment she decided to let the world judge in the matter. Do you not realize what you people are doing? You're taking EVERYONE individually and putting them on a showcase for display for everyone to laugh about. you are a bunch of losers. Did you get picked on in high school or something? This is your revenge isn't it? Get the fuck over yourselves. Whatever the hell you went through is no excuse to be cruel and heartless.

I think I proved my point. She has no patience for anyone what so ever.

Yeah, I know the world isn't a fair place but Jesus Christ. You should just be able to expect better from people, but they fail you on a nearly constant basis.

You know what really bugs me? It's that every time I have an opinion and want to express it people's head's start to hurt within 30 seconds and they resist hearing it like a virgin closes her legs tight to stop herself from getting raped. God. Wow. Big fucking deal, someone wants to tell me how they feel. My life's too stressful, my life's too stressful, I don't want stress in DR, I don't want stress in DR?

If that's your idea of stress have you ever considered that maybe
you're just whining?

I was fucked up.... You however are a true spaz.
fireinthedawn
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby Veronique on Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:52 pm

Ooh this is gonna get good...I'll make the popcorn.
Veronique
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk

Character Name: Formerly Shayloe

Re: dulcinia.

Postby Veeg on Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:55 pm

ahahaha

someones investing real emotions!

edit: AHAHAHA I just re-read how she compares her expressing of her feelings to raping someone and still wonders why noone likes her
Last edited by Veeg on Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The black panther growls, "Gavyn and Veegeslas are the intellects here. I will speak with them only."
SEND[Nehros] You're being disruptive to the other players whether or not they are awake. Leave the contents of the bucket alone.
[20:58] Ariya asks, "Who are you to tell people to go kill themselves?"
[23:31] Your mind hears Aiwix thinking, "Veeg will kill you over 100 kronars"
[00:36] Wyndz exclaims, "Veegeslas, shut the fuck up!"
Veeg

Postby Pureblade on Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:56 pm

CHOO CHOO

CRAZY TRAIN

CHOO CHOO!
Pureblade
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Pureblade

Postby fireinthedawn on Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:59 pm

you're still just proving my point. Good job.

p.s.: I Don't give a flying fuck what you think about me at this point. Keep on calling me crazy and I think I'm just going to start whacking off to being proud of the hate. Cruel is the total inverse of what I'd want to be.\

Hooray! I'm crazy. There. I Admit it. Oooo well. at least i'm not a jerk.
Last edited by fireinthedawn on Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fireinthedawn
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby Lancel on Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:01 pm

fireinthedawn wrote:Wow. Kids...just remember to say no to drugs and try not to stay up three days straight let your Paxil wear off and everything and then talk to people you know you have an edgy friendship with because you will say the most fucked up shit after 72 hours of being up and off your medication and severely drunk. Wow. Yeah. That was fucked up of me to say to her.

However, I Think my point was ultimately proved the moment she decided to let the world judge in the matter. Do you not realize what you people are doing? You're taking EVERYONE individually and putting them on a showcase for display for everyone to laugh about. you are a bunch of losers. Did you get picked on in high school or something? This is your revenge isn't it? Get the fuck over yourselves. Whatever the hell you went through is no excuse to be cruel and heartless.

Yeah, I know the world isn't a fair place but Jesus Christ. You should just be able to expect better from people, but they fail you on a nearly constant basis.

You know what really bugs me? It's that every time I have an opinion and want to express it people's head's start to hurt within 30 seconds and they resist hearing it like a virgin closes her legs tight to stop herself from getting raped. God. Wow. Big fucking deal, someone wants to tell me how they feel. My life's too stressful, my life's too stressful, I don't want stress in DR, I don't want stress in DR?

you're just whining?

Since you love to Force your opinion on everyone else here is my opinion of you… You're a fucking douchebag… And you have a Gender Identity Problem first it's she and her then its Him… Make up your fucking mind.

Not everyone likes opinions of others forced on them… I can honestly say if I had to put up with the shit you IMed Dulinia I would have lost my temper far earlier and told you to fuck off.

By the way… Nice Away message.
Away Status
that fucking cunt better pray I don't find out where she lives. Oh man will there be blood. everywhere. Because I'm going to skin her...alive.

I seriously think you need to seek counseling of some sorts and not the variety you find in your High School I mean serious counseling. But since you're so eager to find out where someone lives who doesn't like what you have to say your welcome to visit Mississippi I'm sure some of the other players down here would appreciate a good laugh and a good ole fashioned lynching.
Lancel
Smelly Cat Resident She-Male

Character Name: Who has time for games

Postby Quanette on Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:02 pm

EDIT: Urwin we need a dramatic reading of this one
Quanette
Führer Courtney

Character Name: Quanette

Postby fireinthedawn on Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:03 pm

Lancel wrote:
fireinthedawn wrote:Wow. Kids...just remember to say no to drugs and try not to stay up three days straight let your Paxil wear off and everything and then talk to people you know you have an edgy friendship with because you will say the most fucked up shit after 72 hours of being up and off your medication and severely drunk. Wow. Yeah. That was fucked up of me to say to her.

you're just whining?

Since you love to Force your opinion on everyone else here is my opinion of you… You're a fucking douchebag… And you have a Gender Identity Problem first it's she and her then its Him… Make up your fucking mind.

Not everyone likes opinions of others forced on them… I can honestly say if I had to put up with the shit you IMed Dulinia I would have lost my temper far earlier and told you to fuck off.

By the way… Nice Away message.
Away Status
that fucking cunt better pray I don't find out where she lives. Oh man will there be blood. everywhere. Because I'm going to skin her...alive.

I seriously think you need to seek counseling of some sorts and not the variety you find in your High School I mean serious counseling. But since you're so eager to find out where someone lives who doesn't like what you have to say your welcome to visit Mississippi I'm sure some of the other players down here would appreciate a good laugh and a good ole fashioned lynching.

How the hell would you even know that was about her? Yeah, obvious conclusion. You know I've seen a lot of bloody away messages though.
'
But to clarify, I wasn't trying to push my view on anyone. I was just trying to make her open her ears to hear someone else's view. There's a difference. A big gaping hole of a difference that you're not seeing. She cut me off at the pass of being able to say anything at all
Last edited by fireinthedawn on Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fireinthedawn
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby Veronique on Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:04 pm

fireinthedawn wrote:Cruel is the total inverse of what I'd want to be.\

says the person into the drilling of the holes and the stabbing with the knives...on yes...and "that fucking cunt better pray I don't find out where she lives. Oh man will there be blood. everywhere. Because I'm going to skin her...alive."

Haha..oh man...good stuff
Veronique

Character Name: Formerly Shayloe

Postby Veeg on Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:05 pm

oh god F5 is my friend today!

and yes a dramatic reading is called for

PPPSSSSS:
Thank you crazy DR person for making my day that much better with your complete batshit insanity.
The black panther growls, "Gavyn and Veegeslas are the intellects here. I will speak with them only."
SEND[Nehros] You're being disruptive to the other players whether or not they are awake. Leave the contents of the bucket alone.
[20:58] Ariya asks, "Who are you to tell people to go kill themselves?"
[23:31] Your mind hears Aiwix thinking, "Veeg will kill you over 100 kronars"
[00:36] Wyndz exclaims, "Veegeslas, shut the fuck up!"
Veeg

Postby Pureblade on Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:19 pm

GUYS LEAVE HER ALONE

SHE ONLY WANTS TO OPEN DULCINIA'S EARS

BUSH 9/11 GUYS BUSH 9/11
Pureblade
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Pureblade

Postby Necimar on Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:21 pm

Trying to force someone to open their ears to your beliefs is still forcing your opinion onto them. The great thing about this society is that, noone HAS to listen to anyone elses opinion as long as they dont infringe on your rights.

Not to mention that hey....this is just a game. Players need to relax, and enjoy the game, not create even more stress to drive them even more batty. We play games to get away from real life and the bullshit that we deal with. We create characters to live out lives we cannot have....

I don't know about anyone else....but I sure as hell don't want to RP out a life of annoying stress that mirror's the RL version I already have.

Perhaps this specific game just isn't for those who can't enjoy it without reverting to those rants. Try a PK Mud, get your aggression out, it might be more geared towards what you are looking for.

P.S. - Oh...and since I don't want my bones drilled....I'm offering suggestions, not forcing my belief on you. :P
Necimar
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby Korsik on Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:34 pm

Pureblade wrote:GUYS LEAVE HER ALONE

SHE ONLY WANTS TO OPEN DULCINIA'S EARS

BUSH 9/11 GUYS BUSH 9/11

Yes, because DR is the place to go when you need to have a serious discussion about political and/or social issues. It is full of like-minded, mature, well-travelled people who are constantly out and about seeing what the rest of the world sees. Anyone of us who play DR could be the next President of the United States. Didn't you know this?

SAELIA FOR PRESIDENT IN 2012, SAELIA FOR PRESIDENT IN 2012!

Just... no drills involved. Please. :?
Korsik
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Character Name: James

Postby Styil on Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:40 pm

I still say we all move to Cuba...and...you may have had a point..had anything actually been repealed. By the way, I hear they're starting up prohabition again.

I also tend to get a lil intolerant when people start to threaten me with..uh..power tools.
Styil
Smelly Cat Kitten

PreviousNext

Return to Hall of Fame