Saelia ... Normal or not? You decide

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Postby Totenus on Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:50 am

I'd just finished reading this and...

Expert Trader Saelia just arrived.
[Script]>
Saelia puts her dagger in her golden backpack.

I got a little scared.
Lasciel says, "There's no proof that any of us aren't married to the most eligible necromancer-bachelor in Elanthia."
Lasciel says, "But we can dream."
Totenus
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Madigan

Re: Nutty kids.

Postby Avrii on Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:53 am

Necimar wrote:Sadly alot of folks are beginning to act more and more like this everytime I turn around. I take several breaks from DR every couple of years and each time I come back, seems like more and more of them are nutty pre-teens who are the next "virginia tech" and "columbine" material.

who are you
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.

<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Ryxa

Postby Korsik on Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:59 am

Arwinia wrote:
Necimar wrote:Sadly alot of folks are beginning to act more and more like this everytime I turn around. I take several breaks from DR every couple of years and each time I come back, seems like more and more of them are nutty pre-teens who are the next "virginia tech" and "columbine" material.

who are you

And do you go to a college in Virginia, or a high school in Colorado?
Korsik
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Character Name: James

Postby fromwork on Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:17 am

Rangabrat wrote:Just for the record, I called this months ago!

Yah I was really glad to find out I wasnt the only who had creepy feelings about this one.
Your mind hears Vaeyrin thinking, "Thank you again for the gweths, Jaelia. If you ever need me to bully someone or take an ugly friend on a date, you've got it."
fromwork
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk

Character Name: Jaelia

Postby Dulcinia on Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:34 am

Styil wrote:
Yeah. Maybe he's giving off the story to impress the ladies. Nothing says virile like TEXT GAME HAXXOR.

OOOOOOHHH I R HAXXXXORR U!!!11!oneoneone!ONE!

I know you were just waiting to use that one. <3
~Headmistress Dulcinia

Koji and Durahan: Just, uh, so we're clear, I don't REALLY like boners.

"I totally agree about the word "no". The second I hear that come out of a girls mouth my pee pee gets scared and disappears like a turtle into its shell." ~Meragin

"There is way too much me and dicks in Olesh's signature. :( " ~Navak
Dulcinia
Dulci Big Balls

Character Name: Dulcinia

Postby Styil on Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:05 am

I know you were just waiting to use that one. <3

I so was...
Styil
Smelly Cat Kitten

Postby Dragamar on Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:09 am

Ranger Stuff wrote:
DRSaelia (4:09:52 PM): Me and suru go back about 2 or 3 years now
DRSaelia (4:10:10 PM): he got so pissed
DRSaelia (4:10:16 PM): okay here's why it became an issue.
DRSaelia (4:10:25 PM): Suru = a guy named Gavin IRL
IntelliSky (4:11:00 PM): yeah I know
DRSaelia (4:10:58 PM): well Gavin is a pretty skilled cracker so he was going after her pass to send her to the inn to reroll after that
DRSaelia (4:11:02 PM): inital annoyance
DRSaelia (4:11:11 PM): I told him not to =/
IntelliSky (4:11:19 PM): whoa say that again?
DRSaelia (4:11:23 PM): He was trying to crack Dulcinia
IntelliSky (4:11:31 PM): really?
DRSaelia (4:11:30 PM): he knows a way to do it that would actually work too
DRSaelia (4:11:30 PM): yes
IntelliSky (4:11:45 PM): wow he's got a few screws loose if he'd resort to that
DRSaelia (4:11:45 PM): he gave up after like 3 days and decided it wasn't worth it.
DRSaelia (4:11:48 PM): oh?
DRSaelia (4:11:58 PM): me and him are both pretty brutal about revenge =/
DRSaelia (4:12:54 PM): it's just something that's happened by the general rot of society I guess

Holy hell, Suru's a nutjob. I mean, moreso than I initially thought.

So he is skilled hacker AND he knows how to hack an Simu account, but after three days of trying he failed? Sounds like both of those statements are bullshit.
ImageImage
Dragamar

Postby Angelyna on Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:48 am

She/he/it ranted to me for over an hour yesterday via IM about politics even after repeatedly stating that i wasnt political, at all. I finally just started nodding, and lol'ing occasionaly and quit reading what she posted. Whacko. BTW this was with a different SN at one point i was like .... who are you?

so her/his/its other IM is fireinthedawn. i have logs if you want them, but they are borring as fuck, which is why they werent posted from the get go.

Marty
Angelyna
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby Nosaj on Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:15 am

SmellyDog wrote:I'm a little worried about my mental health when DR crazies such as this tempt me to roam Elanthia again.

I've got an itchy "play now" trigger fiinger. :cry:.

DO IT.
Nosaj
Smelly Cat Beast

Character Name: Jason

Postby Veronique on Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:11 pm

The newest registered user is fireinthedawn

:D
Veronique

Character Name: Formerly Shayloe

Postby Necimar on Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:23 pm

ManginaKorsik wrote:
Arwinia wrote:

who are you

Well, as my avatar says I'm Necimar, been an DR player since the beginning, having taken breaks every couple of years.

As for do I go to college at either of those universities, no I do not. I have traveled through most of the states during my service and was stationed in Virigina for a little bit, and one of my younger brothers is now. It doesn't take a whole lot to see the state of teenagers mentality these days.
Necimar
Smelly Cat Noob

The avatar

Postby Necimar on Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:25 pm

Shayloe wrote:The newest registered user is fireinthedawn

:D

By the way, love the avatar. It's kind of fitting for this thread.
Necimar
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby fromwork on Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:54 pm

Necimar wrote:
ManginaKorsik wrote:
Arwinia wrote:

who are you

Well, as my avatar says I'm Necimar, been an DR player since the beginning, having taken breaks every couple of years.

As for do I go to college at either of those universities, no I do not. I have traveled through most of the states during my service and was stationed in Virigina for a little bit, and one of my younger brothers is now. It doesn't take a whole lot to see the state of teenagers mentality these days.

Necimar, generally its safer to go start your own intro thread under Introductions instead of jumping in on another thread. Esp if that thread is about a crazy person. Not the best idea to have your "intro" tied in with that.

Dear FireintheDawn - Please Walk Yourself in a Fire of Blazing Dawn Glory, or at least re-sell your whacky ass trader on DRSales and get the fuck out of the Trading Community. I dont know why you think this is the fast path to Plats and Riches, but its not. And if you are just trying to get them to resell them, well - no one would buy from you anyways since the entire world only wants you to die now.
Your mind hears Vaeyrin thinking, "Thank you again for the gweths, Jaelia. If you ever need me to bully someone or take an ugly friend on a date, you've got it."
fromwork

Postby Necimar on Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:59 pm

fromwork wrote:
Necimar wrote:
ManginaKorsik wrote:
Arwinia wrote:

who are you

Necimar, generally its safer to go start your own intro thread under Introductions instead of jumping in on another thread. Esp if that thread is about a crazy person. Not the best idea to have your "intro" tied in with that.

Dear FireintheDawn - Please Walk Yourself in a Fire of Blazing Dawn Glory, or at least re-sell your whacky ass trader on DRSales and get the fuck out of the Trading Community. I dont know why you think this is the fast path to Plats and Riches, but its not. And if you are just trying to get them to resell them, well - no one would buy from you anyways since the entire world only wants you to die now.

This wasn't my intro, I did that over 2 years ago. As I said I took a break, and had to reopen my account. I was asked who I was which is why I answered. Sorry if I'm outdated with the intro's, didn't mean to "jump" into someone elses intro thread, was only replying to a post originally.

P.S. - I do appreciate the advice though. :)
Necimar
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby fromwork on Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:01 pm

My bad, I'm sorry. Hi - Welcome back! :smt055
fromwork

PreviousNext

Return to Hall of Fame