Gyren Knows...

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Gyren Knows...

Postby Cougartata on Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:38 pm

So Erin and I were talking about the current state of craziness in Elanthia... and discovered a wonderful new game. After its successful Beta in IM chat, I bring you GYREN KNOWS. (no afk scripters were harmed in the making of Gyren Knows)... Its easy. Make a sentence that starts with "Gyren knows....<insert hilarity>"

Examples:

Sin of Phii: Gyren knows that when I raise my mental stats I'm in fact doing it to spite him, since they don't do anything. I just have all the TDPs left over to use on useless stats and still beat his physicals."

GeckoSailing: Gyren knows that the world of Elanthia is round. But only because I had so much free time from afk scripting that I wrote the code for it, submitted it to Solomon (who I am sleeping with, he knows it) who gave me even more ranks and emails me his sleep schedule as a reward and covered it up by nerfing TM.

Sin of Phii: Gyren knows that the only reason I can see him hide is because I walk around dancing eagle and spend every waking moment afk scripting juggling and the only reason I'm not busted is because along with Maelona, we're actually afk scripting from under the desks at simutronics earning reasons not to be checked"

GeckoSailing: Gyren knows we sit at home and think of games to mock him with, all the while afk scripting in our own private hunting area of P7 which won't even be released until May of 2014 but we went on a raid with SIMU-Andy and let him loot all the blue gear so we get hooked up like that.

Sin of Phii: Gyren knows that the only reason he hasn't been caught lurking on smelly cat is because everytime he logs into the boards he's wearing a white hood and brandishing a burning cross like everyone else.

GeckoSailing: Gyren knows that when we eventually get around to mocking him it will be the greatest hazing in the history of SC because it contains him and he earned all his craziness ATK.

Sin of Phii: Gyren knows that the only reason he would be defeated in a battle between anyone from smelly cat and him in real life because his hands will be so far gone with carpal tunnel from not cheating, while our hands would be fresh and crisp from disuse.

GeckoSailing: Gyren knows that he can never give in to the urge to afk script and will never admit that he fights it daily, longing for the use of his hands for such treasured past times as blogging, thumb wars and masturbating.

GeckoSailing: Gyren knows that he wins every conflict he is involved with because no matter what the outcome, he took the road less traveled.

Sin of Phii: Gyren knows that he's winning the war against afk scripting. In fact, he's just put a motion to congress to send more troops in.

GeckoSailing: Gyren knows that when he goes to bed I am gaining ranks, training, scripting, WINNING....so Gyren does not sleep. Gyren plays. Gyren trains. Gyren does things the way they were meant to be, and Gyren can sleep at night because of it. OR CAN HE

Sin of Phii: Gyren knows he isn't banned from the DR boards. The DR boards are not prepared to handle the second coming of the Messiah. They need to update their HTML first.

Sin of Phii: Gyren knows that if he loses a spar its because he actually typed out his attack, increasing his margin of error for typos. Luckily, Gyren never loses at anything.

Sin of Phii: Gyren knows where you are when you are afk scripting. And its not at your keyboard.

NavakDR: Gyren knows who to pick for red rover, however afk scripting has inflated the stats of the small children thus forcing him to resign from play.

TeeklinDR: Gyren knows how to save the cheerleader and save the world, but unfortunately it involves AFK scripting so we are all fucked.

SeanIsInHiding: Gyren knows, and knowing is half the battle. GO JOE!

Sin of Phii: GYREN KNOWS WHO STOLE THE COOKIE FROM THE COOKIE JAR.

GeckoSailing: GYREN KNOWS WHO STOLE YOUR JEW GOLD

Sin of Phii: Gyren knows who Anna Nicole Smith's kid's father is. He need only look down.

Zephradyte: gyren knows the cure for the common cold, but wont tell because he actually afk scripted the formula and destroyed the evidence

NavakDR: Gyren knew he would be picked for the first close encounter, unfortunately that fucker Richard Dreyfuss rewrote the script.

SeanIsInHiding: Gyren knows that Barack Obama afk scripted vocals in Raven's Court Silver Walkway

MrHankeyIl: Gyren knows when necros will come out, but isn't going to say, because it will cause a scripting frenzy

TeeklinDR: Gyren knows who let the dogs out.

GeckoSailing: Gyren knows where the high school girls hang out, but he's not telling. YOU AFK CHEATING FAGGOTS

MrHankeyIl: Gyren knew where area 51 was, but the government afk scripts hiding to keep it a secret

SeanIsInHiding: Gyren knows that Hilary Clinton is AFK scripting in raiders for all her campaign money.

GeckoSailing: Gyren knows I steal his ranks when he sleeps which is why I always stay just ahead of him without training. Haxor.

Sin of Phii: Gyren knows where you live. The only reason he doesnt come kill you is because you use an automatic transmission when you drive. And that is cheating.

Sin of Phii: Gyren knows Viggu scripts. Thats why he won't fight him.

TeeklinDR: Gyren knows that I'm not a pilot. He knows every pilot in the world.

GeckoSailing: Gyren knows I'm not Tropicalo

Sin of Phii: Gyren knows the proper way to get from Muspar'i to M'riss. And thats typing s, and go bridge a lot.

TeeklinDR: Gyren knows that he can never give in to AFK scripting, but he cries himself to sleep every night that his gnarled fingers can no longer make shadow puppets.

NavakDR: Gyren knows that it is only due to the AFK scripting prowess of people like Phii that telephoto lenses are considered stalking.

TeeklinDR: Gyren knows what's wrong with the patient before House does.

GO
Play Rage of Bahamut!! (Droid or iPhone/iPad)

Use my referral code ssh96301 and get $100,000 rupies and a free legendary card pack.
Cougartata
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Character Name: l

Postby Phii on Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:46 pm

MrHankeyIl: Gyren knows my DR password
OLookItsCharlie: gyren doesnt even type commands into dr, he writes them down and drives to simu
GalrenDR: Gyren knows that THIS IS SPAAARRRTTAAAAAAA!
PytheaDR: Gyren knows that there is no spoon.
Sin of Phii: Gyren knows that using a remote control is the pussy way. Real men change the channel by hand.
TeeklinDR: Gyren knows what's wrong with the patient before House does.
SeanIsInHiding: Gyren knows Inuyasha and Kagome were meant to be. If he could only figure out how to get rid of that bitch Kiyoku...
TeeklinDR: Gyren knows how to pleasure a woman, he just CHOOSES to leave them unsatisfied.
MrHankeyIl: Gyren knows who will win american idol, but he won't say because they afk'd vocals.
SeanIsInHiding: Gyren knows that if you don't support the war on afk scripting, you're supporting the terrorists.
Zephradyte: gyren knows how to reverse global warming, but refuses to help the earth because god afk scripts rascism global warming and poverty in the same .cmd
GeckoSailing: Gyren knew we would invent this game. He would have laughed but he was ATK.
MrHankeyIl: Gyren knows the axis of evil, and he's not afraid to report it.
NavakDR: Gyren knows that Ilander takes self-portrait photography just as a hobby, not to document the cycle of life.
PytheaDR: Gyren knows the birds are dying.
SeanIsInHiding: Gyren knows that carpel tunnel is just darwinism weeding out the slow typists.
Phii
President Erin

Character Name: Phii

Postby Pythea on Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:51 pm

Since it got lost in the mix of the chatroom...

Gyren knows pi to a thousand places because he wrote it out by hand.
Totenus asks, "Where are we going?"
Navak says, "To planet pain."
Navak says, "On the Pythea express"
Pythea
Smelly Cat Fanboy

Character Name: Pythea

Postby Phii on Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:55 pm

Gyren knows the real reason Dammisak got fired.
Phii
President Erin

Postby BirkanDR on Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:55 pm

Gyren knows you took those bathtub nudes to pay for DR
BirkanDR
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Birkan

Postby Phii on Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:58 pm

Gyren knows who killed Jean-Benet Ramsey. The police just don't know because Gyren removes all his DNA by hand.
Phii
President Erin

Postby BirkanDR on Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:01 am

Gyren knows OJ did it, but won't tell anyone because OJ plays legit and got all his LE skills ATK
BirkanDR
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Nimshar on Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:05 am

Gyren knows that Baghdad is not under attack.

Lirrak says, "Ok, yelling suey isnt really calling critters"
Lirrak says, "Nor is it supposed to"
Lirrak says, "Yes, they will come in but it has nothing to do with you yelling suey"
Lirrak says, "So there is nothing wrong with the AI, as yelling suey has nothing to do with the critters here"

[22:27] <riht> HOW DID YOU FEEL ABOUT THE TENTACLES
[22:28] <CuriousB> Well it was fine up until it RIPPED THE GIRL APART AND HER GUTS CAME SPEWING OUT
Nimshar
Savant Crate Monkey

Character Name: Nimshar

Postby Cougartata on Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:07 am

Gyren knows how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop. But he's not telling that fucking bought trash owl.

Sin of Phii: Gyren knows that real men don't save any logs. They just remember.

ra1n and sn0w: Gyren knows how to use a grand piano. As a weapon.

TeeklinDR: Gyren knows that the Coneheads are not really from France.

SeanIsInHiding: Gyren confronted the Zulus because he thought he knew the magic resistance formula.

TeeklinDR: Gyren knows the first rule of Fight Club and the second rule of Fight Club are the same, he's just too afraid to point it out.

Use my referral code ssh96301 and get $100,000 rupies and a free legendary card pack.
Cougartata
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Postby BirkanDR on Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:10 am

Gyren knows how to divide by 0
BirkanDR
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Cougartata on Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:13 am

MrHankeyIl: Gyren knows the one true faith is through him, God afk's

VInJiNcE00: Gyren knows how to approach any woman. Just let the fingers do the talking.

Zephradyte: Gyren knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men.

TheAttackSlug: gyren knows how many licks it takes to get to the center of a gamehost-in-training's penis

GeckoSailing: Gyren knows Soylent Green is people. Good, they were probably all dirty scripting cheaters.

SeanIsInHiding: Gyren knows who shot Billy the Kid, and he's pretty sure it was unconsented.

OLookItsCharlie: ahahah

ra1n and sn0w: Gyren knows how to buddy you on MySpace, he just wants you to stop asking.

MrHankeyIl: Gyren knows where 400 pages of Eragon went when it came to the big screen

TheAttackSlug: gyren killed dumbledore

Cougartata
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Postby Phii on Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:14 am

Sorry if some of these are double posted, the laughter is making me dizzy.

OLookItsCharlie: Gyren has never been slimed...because Gyren always knows

Zephradyte: Gyren knows how to put the peices of the statue together on legend of the hidden temple

OLookItsCharlie: gyren knows that the kid who beat him on the agro crag afk scripted climbing

Sin of Phii: Gyren knows where the dragons are.

TeeklinDR: Gyren knows that the Coneheads are not really from France.
SeanIsInHiding: Gyren confronted the Zulus because he thought he knew the magic resistance formula.
ra1n and sn0w: Gyren knows how to use a grand piano. As a weapon.

OLookItsCharlie: gyren knows what dr. claw looks like

TeeklinDR: Gyren knows the first rule of Fight Club and the second rule of Fight Club are the same, he's just too afraid to point it out.

Sirzason: Gyren knows the news channel are right because they REPORT it.

Sin of Phii: Everyone knows who plays Viggu. Gyren knows who plays Quarel.

OLookItsCharlie: Gyren knows that SkyNet is actually Genie 6.0 and is fighting for our future

ra1n and sn0w: Gyren knows how to buddy you on MySpace, he just wants you to stop asking.
MrHankeyIl: Gyren knows where 400 pages of Eragon went when it came to the big screen

MrHankeyIl: Gyren knows the one true faith is through him, God afk'sVInJiNcE00: Gyren knows how to approach any woman. Just let the fingers do the talking.
Zephradyte: Gyren knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men.
TheAttackSlug: gyren knows how many licks it takes to get to the center of a gamehost-in-training's penis
GeckoSailing: Gyren knows Soylent Green is people. Good, they were probably all dirty scripting cheaters.
SeanIsInHiding: Gyren knows who shot Billy the Kid, and he's pretty sure it was unconsented.
Phii
President Erin

Postby Issus on Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:16 am

Gyren knows your mom, and WILL tattle on you if you keep being an AFK faggot.

Gyren knows he's got friends, it's just that they're all constantly AFBFF.

Gyren knows the world dragon AFKs but won't report since it's technically in sleep mode.
Tuxter whispers, "OOC is this a script?"
Tuxter whispers, "ooc like .ACTLIKEABITCH"
Tuxter whispers, "ooc Can I borrow it?"

Issus
Messiah Steve

Character Name: Issus

Postby BirkanDR on Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:18 am

Gyren knows how to become a super saiyan but won't tell anyone because they will AFK their way there
BirkanDR
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby WarneckDR on Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:18 am

Gyren knew the answer was 42, Deep Thought cheated.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "WOW, WHAT A RIDE !"
WarneckDR
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk

Character Name: Warneck

Next

Return to Hall of Fame