Pawgetz has babies in the Bank. (long)

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Postby illjill on Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:22 pm

Ew gross. I don't think most men ever fantasize about making babies, regardless of how fat they are. I'm betting on a chick being way past her baby making prime who was too disgusting to ever even have sex, thus preventing her from completing her biological urges.

And thanks Colle! 3 more weeks to go until I have to have a repeat C-Section. :( At least he'll be OUT. Nov. 24 hurray!
<&Trent> my rl foraging would be like "forage grass" "you find some dog poop!" "You dont own a dog!"

GrandMasterTrent (11:38:33 PM): and was like "I WISH I COULD TAKE A PICTURE OF THIS TURD AND SEND IT TO YOU
GrandMasterTrent (11:38:36 PM): ITS LIKE THE TURD OF A LIFETIME
MarennDR (11:38:38 PM): lol
GrandMasterTrent (11:38:46 PM): b/c it literally looked like i was hiding an 8" black dildo up my ass
GrandMasterTrent (11:38:52 PM): and then pooped it out
illjill
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk

Character Name: Saraehle my noob mm YAY

Postby Cougartata on Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:25 pm

Whatever Jill, I've covered this. Sex with pregnant women is the tits. Enlarged boobies, hornier sex drive, kink factor, you KNOW they put out, can't knock em up and its just warmer in there.
Play Rage of Bahamut!! (Droid or iPhone/iPad)

Use my referral code ssh96301 and get $100,000 rupies and a free legendary card pack.
Cougartata
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Character Name: l

Postby huldah's pal on Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:03 pm

Korutu wrote:and its just warmer in there.

I'm not sure what to say to that.
huldah's pal
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: NM. Dont ask about SWTOR

Postby Avrii on Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:06 pm

huldah's pal wrote:
Korutu wrote:and its just warmer in there.

I'm not sure what to say to that.

I'm genuinely interested here. You can tell a significant temperature difference between the vagina of a pregnant woman and one who's not? Or is this more like.. To save on heating we'll keep the important parts warm in there and gestation is irrelevent.
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.

<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Ryxa

Postby illjill on Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:07 pm

Korutu wrote:Whatever Jill, I've covered this. Sex with pregnant women is the tits. Enlarged boobies, hornier sex drive, kink factor, you KNOW they put out, can't knock em up and its just warmer in there.

Hahaha

I didn't know about the warm thing either although I do always feel too warm. I'm glad to know my vagina is all cozy inside.
<&Trent> my rl foraging would be like "forage grass" "you find some dog poop!" "You dont own a dog!"

GrandMasterTrent (11:38:33 PM): and was like "I WISH I COULD TAKE A PICTURE OF THIS TURD AND SEND IT TO YOU
GrandMasterTrent (11:38:46 PM): b/c it literally looked like i was hiding an 8" black dildo up my ass
illjill

Postby qu1et on Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:11 pm

Plus if you're long enough you can get a blowjob at the same time.

/wrists
#volat1Le @ gameSURGE
qu1et
Smelly Cat Fanboy

Postby Rhorgul on Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:12 pm

I would worry about little baby teeth chewing on me. I know its impossible but it still scares me :roll:
Rhorgul
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby illjill on Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:26 pm

Rhorgul wrote:I would worry about little baby teeth chewing on me. I know its impossible but it still scares me :roll:

babies generally don't have teeth when they're born, although I've heard it happens once in a while...

I can't have sex anymore. I can barely roll from side to side now and you can actually see the baby kicking his feet on my belly, which kind of shoots down the romance. :( 2nd trimester is the time to get the horny pregnant bitches. They won't throw up on you but they're not waddling yet.

illjill

Postby fromwork on Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:01 pm

I think the boys would be appeased by pictures of pregnant boobs, or just boobs in general.
Your mind hears Vaeyrin thinking, "Thank you again for the gweths, Jaelia. If you ever need me to bully someone or take an ugly friend on a date, you've got it."
fromwork

Character Name: Jaelia

Postby Nimshar on Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:27 pm

You hear your mental voice echo, ah, yer elf, she's prydaen. Going to be some funny looking kids?

Your mind hears Pawgetz thinking, "nope, his brother donated this wonderful give for us to have pryd kits, but alass he went back to sleep "

I actually asked the obvious question, this would have been at about 10:00-11:00AM EST on Saturday.

The real question is this: What the hell was that supposed to mean?
Nimshar
Savant Crate Monkey

Character Name: Nimshar

Postby Vinjince on Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:30 pm

Nimshar wrote:
You hear your mental voice echo, ah, yer elf, she's prydaen. Going to be some funny looking kids?

Your mind hears Pawgetz thinking, "nope, his brother donated this wonderful give for us to have pryd kits, but alass he went back to sleep "

I actually asked the obvious question, this would have been at about 10:00-11:00AM EST on Saturday.

This is not the intro folder, so you have no fucking rights until you get yourself straight there.
Vahlissa gestures at you.
A crackling stream of energy flies at you.
A sickening crunch comes from you as your chest collapses like an accordion. An awkward moment passes before the pathetically flailing limbs fall away from your tortured body in an explosion of flesh and sinew.
A panicked scream pierces the air. "Murderer!" You notice the nearby citizenry staring at Vahlissa briefly, before most quickly run off in fear.
* Vinjince was just struck down!
Your death cry echoes in your brain as it quickly dawns on you that you have just died!
Vinjince
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Vinjince

Postby huldah's pal on Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:36 pm

Nimshar wrote:

Ah, the sperm donor excuse as made famous by Xavain and Eusscorpoopius.

It's also interesting that they both used the same format. A brother of a race compatible to the female impregnates her. In the real world, it would be on Jerry Springer. In DR this is completely normal, apparently.
Last edited by huldah's pal on Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
huldah's pal
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: NM. Dont ask about SWTOR

Postby Pureblade on Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:37 pm

that said, how the hell does the brother of an elf have kitten spooge.
Pureblade
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Pureblade

Postby Nimshar on Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:56 pm

huldah's pal wrote:
Nimshar wrote:

Ah, the sperm donor excuse as made famous by Xavain and Eusscorpoopius.

It's also interesting that they both used the same format. A brother of a race compatible to the female impregnates her. In the real world, it would be on Jerry Springer. In DR this is completely normal, apparently.

Wouldn't *his* brother be an elf too, though? And, if she meant her brother, well... do I really need to continue this train of thought?
Nimshar
Savant Crate Monkey

Character Name: Nimshar

Postby Pureblade on Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:58 pm

maybe the brother is an empath, and shifted them into prydean sperm.
Pureblade
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Pureblade

PreviousNext

Return to Hall of Fame