Pawgetz has babies in the Bank. (long)

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Postby Elec on Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:50 pm

qu1et wrote:Eljer begins to lecture Llyssia on the proper use of the evasion skill.

Even babies need Evasion.
Elec
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk

Character Name: scubasteve

Postby qu1et on Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:52 pm

Lewl. I forgot to comment on that, I sent it in an IM right when it happened and my buddy and I laughed so hard.
#volat1Le @ gameSURGE
qu1et
Smelly Cat Fanboy

Postby Damaddwebba on Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:03 pm

What's the point of stalking them around? Dont hate the playa hate the game.
Damaddwebba

Postby qu1et on Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:09 pm

Damaddwebba wrote:What's the point of stalking them around?

Because it is funny how sad they are.

Damaddwebba wrote:Dont hate the playa hate the game.

There is no playa to hate, sorry.
#volat1Le @ gameSURGE
qu1et
Smelly Cat Fanboy

Postby Reene on Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:11 pm

I will send a GOA for a free month of basic DR to whoever walks the kid.

You get extra cash if you provide logs of them all acting like twats, too.
* kystrk has joined #isleeptoomuch
<incarna> ladies only allow cocks in their asses, apparently
<kystrk> hell of a way to walk into the convo

<Meragin> dudes typically my foreskin is in the mouth not being stretch and played like a fucking kazoo
<Phii> lol typically nigga please
<Phii> You're here playing DR.
<Asrion> hes really flexible, ok?
Reene
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Caelumia

Postby Elec on Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:25 pm

At the shard fest I made a newb Gortog named Gorz. I had Elec there with a bunch of thieves and we were bullshitting around fucking with people when Izude decides to start talking about how Gorz is one of the greatest merchants ever. I totally start playing it up and talking about how I might do some work during the fest and what not but probobly not since the Merchants Guild or some shit was keeping a close watch on free lance activities during the Shard fest.

Long story short I made 150 plat taking bribes to do work from people all the while my fellow thieves talked me up, talking about the work I had done in the past for them when they so luckily came across Gorz the almighty alterer. The point of this novel being that I had an empath with one of those flask baby dolls actually come up to me and ask me if I could make her flask a real baby. Not wanting to spoil the guise I told her I couldn't do such work and she'd have to wait for someone else. It really cracked me up because she was offering me plenty of plats to do it, and I took everyones money. It was just odd because she was so adamant about having a real baby with verbs and shit. Reminded me of the crazy shit from this log, but not quite on the same level.

Shortly after I had a chat with the consent GM (Auriane or something like that I think) who was actually pretty fucking cool about the whole thing. Let me know that I could have been LO'd for breaking policy by impersonating a GM but because I never came out and said I was a GMNPC merchant, and just hinted around at "doing work" I would be let go if I returned all money I made, and didn't do it again. I avoided having to tell everyone outright that I was just scamming by leaking a bunch of shit into the rumor system about how there was someone impersonating a merchant there and blah blah.

So there's the novella that made me laugh at a bit of idiocy I took advantage of, even if I lost out in the end.
Elec

Postby Reene on Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:32 pm

Ahahaha, awesome.

I wouldn't call that a lose at all, honestly. Most of the fun (for me anyway) is just getting people to fall for utterly ridiculous shit. Too bad scamming people is against policy in most cases for some reason.

So uh..who was the Empath? And why am I not at all surprised it was an Empath... :?

<Meragin> dudes typically my foreskin is in the mouth not being stretch and played like a fucking kazoo
Reene
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Elec on Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:41 pm

I can't remember her damned name, just that I hated her with a passion forever. She was married to that Tensia dude for a while. Did a bunch of shit for the order of the black fox. I almost want to say her name began with an R or a K, but there are so many cunt empaths whom I despise I can't remember.

Edit: I remember she went on the ghost ship quest when I was running it for a friend and Edgees wife SF'd her like as SOON as we stepped off the ship, and were standing outside the prize room. GM's had to come down and move her because the room was flagged so crazy nothing could be done for her. It was fucking great.

ps: I never told anyone that I gave them thier money back either, those that I DID find to give thier money back to them, I just slipped to them with Elec. So I didn't have to actually lose face with anyone I scammed.
Elec

Postby Vinjince on Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:25 pm

Amadeo wrote:
Vinjince wrote:That was just... pathetic. People have may Prydaens utterly stupid.

What the fuck did you just try to say? I think the stupid is yiffi-- I mean, rubbing off on you.

It was a typo.
Vahlissa gestures at you.
A crackling stream of energy flies at you.
A sickening crunch comes from you as your chest collapses like an accordion. An awkward moment passes before the pathetically flailing limbs fall away from your tortured body in an explosion of flesh and sinew.
A panicked scream pierces the air. "Murderer!" You notice the nearby citizenry staring at Vahlissa briefly, before most quickly run off in fear.
* Vinjince was just struck down!
Your death cry echoes in your brain as it quickly dawns on you that you have just died!
Vinjince
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Vinjince

Postby daebil1 on Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:53 am

Elec wrote:I can't remember her damned name, just that I hated her with a passion forever. She was married to that Tensia dude for a while. Did a bunch of shit for the order of the black fox. I almost want to say her name began with an R or a K, but there are so many cunt empaths whom I despise I can't remember.

Edit: I remember she went on the ghost ship quest when I was running it for a friend and Edgees wife SF'd her like as SOON as we stepped off the ship, and were standing outside the prize room. GM's had to come down and move her because the room was flagged so crazy nothing could be done for her. It was fucking great.

ps: I never told anyone that I gave them thier money back either, those that I DID find to give thier money back to them, I just slipped to them with Elec. So I didn't have to actually lose face with anyone I scammed.

Would her name have been Kintalia?
Time is Money!
daebil1
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby Reene on Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:59 am

Cuntalia is my bet.

I've never met a single person that manages to be more completely ignorant and utterly condescending at the same time than her.

Reene
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Pennywize989 on Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:01 am

Maybe it's only because I've been around DR for about two years now, but for such a "kid-friendly" game, that's some pretty graphic shit to be doing out in the open like that. I mean, i can't tell someone to go get fucked when they're pissing me off without getting chastised, but shitting children in the bank is totally acceptable. My brain, he hurts.
Yeah yeah, that's what I tell all the ladies. Heck, it's my favorite pickup line behind, "Damn girl, lemme get up in them guts," "It's not going to suck itself," and "I'M GOING TO PUT MY EVIL INSIDE OF YOU." Don't hate, bitches - I ain't a player I just crush a lot.
Pennywize989

Character Name: none as such any longer

Postby Elec on Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:10 am

YES it was Kintalia, hahaha that's right. I haven't played in a while so I forgot. Damnit haha, just knowing the name again makes remembering when Nikkira SF'd her on ghost ship fucking her out of a prize that much funnier.
Elec

Postby Phii on Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:49 am

God, how did I miss this thread.

I think what's offending about this "event" isn't that fact that her subject of public role play was in (really) poor taste, it was that she did it so HORRIBLY.

Pawgetz says, "i dont wanna do that again kk"

Give me a god damned break. When you got your RP gameface on at least pretend you're not in a aol chat.
Phii
President Erin

Character Name: Phii

Postby illjill on Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:30 am

We need someone (Rakash maybe?) who has good brawling skills to play a Dingo. Hey if we can masquerade as pooping 1 week olds why not? So have the dingo walk in, look around, bite her head off, and drag her away.

Then you can look around ominously and say MAYBE THE DINGO ATE YOUR BABY.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I don't really get this obsession that a few chicks have in DR with RPing giving birth. As someone who is 9 months pregnant, it's the last thing I want to think about when I'm losing myself in this mystical land of enchantment and fantasy.
<&Trent> my rl foraging would be like "forage grass" "you find some dog poop!" "You dont own a dog!"

GrandMasterTrent (11:38:33 PM): and was like "I WISH I COULD TAKE A PICTURE OF THIS TURD AND SEND IT TO YOU
GrandMasterTrent (11:38:36 PM): ITS LIKE THE TURD OF A LIFETIME
MarennDR (11:38:38 PM): lol
GrandMasterTrent (11:38:46 PM): b/c it literally looked like i was hiding an 8" black dildo up my ass
GrandMasterTrent (11:38:52 PM): and then pooped it out
illjill

Character Name: Saraehle my noob mm YAY

PreviousNext

Return to Hall of Fame