Kadru ruins a funeral.

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Postby Kolaisa on Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:44 pm

Ylenia wrote:Why do I even bother?

don't bother, please. Just stop posting now and forever. I was nice once but they outted my niceness so I killed them all.
"Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but...women voters? Welcome to Planet Mars! I'll be over in my spaceship"

Do the women there have exposed clitorati?

"if it flys, floats or fucks, your better off leasing it"
Kolaisa
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Ylenia on Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:44 pm

Here's what I'm going to do...I'm going to drop it. I really am not that angry that you crashed that funeral. It was annoying sure, but I suppose Lilyca should have expected something to go wrong when she advertised the funeral over the gweth.

As for reporting, I might talk about reporting but I never report unless I've been attacked unconsented.

Also.. What's with posting my PM to you, Quannette? I fail to see how that has anything to do with the funeral. Don't be such a bitch.
Ylenia
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby Dulcinia on Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:47 pm

Amadeo wrote:
Dulcinia wrote:I'm finished being nice. Not even a thank you.

Thank you Dulcinia for bringing all those people to Ratha for us to fuck with. I'm sorry it ended up being a huge waste of your time and you didn't even get paid anything for it. Seriously.

That's better!
~Headmistress Dulcinia

Koji and Durahan: Just, uh, so we're clear, I don't REALLY like boners.

"I totally agree about the word "no". The second I hear that come out of a girls mouth my pee pee gets scared and disappears like a turtle into its shell." ~Meragin

"There is way too much me and dicks in Olesh's signature. :( " ~Navak
Dulcinia
Dulci Big Balls

Character Name: Dulcinia

Postby Reene on Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:47 pm

Ylenia wrote:As for reporting, I might talk about reporting but I never report unless I've been attacked unconsented.

Riiight.

And talking about reporting something to the "gods" isn't fucking in-character, either. WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE ROLEPLAY SOMETHING OUT FOR ONCE?

Dulcinia wrote:GOD I WANT MY THUMP BACK
Reene
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Caelumia

Postby Zeltaen on Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:47 pm

Ylenia wrote:As for reporting, I might talk about reporting but I never report unless I've been attacked unconsented.

What about that time the shadow master killed you?

Oh, and what you're going to do is post yourself into a ban-hole.
Zeltaen
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Syrenie

Postby Phii on Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:48 pm

Ylenia wrote:Also.. What's with posting my PM to you, Quannette? I fail to see how that has anything to do with the funeral. Don't be such a bitch.

Ahahah oh no you di'int.
Phii
President Erin

Character Name: Phii

Postby BirkanDR on Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:48 pm

Amadeo wrote:

Riiight.

And talking about reporting something to the "gods" isn't fucking in-character, either. WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE ROLEPLAY SOMETHING OUT FOR ONCE?

Dulcinia wrote:GOD I WANT MY THUMP BACK

And when will people realize that gods aren't GMS, GMS are GMS and are completely OOC.

Just got my thump back too XD
BirkanDR
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Birkan

Postby Kolaisa on Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:52 pm

Please take you ball and go elsewhere. You admit you report when LE GASP people do something to you that you don't like(ie unconsented "attacks") Please delete you account and leave gracefully

Ylenia wrote:Also.. What's with posting my PM to you, Quannette? I fail to see how that has anything to do with the funeral. Don't be such a bitch.

First off , it's comic jew GOLD. You tell us you don't report unles attacked unconsentedly but your true REPORT WHORING is evident in that you cried to Quanette because you didn't like you title. You've already dug yourself a hole you'll never get out of. Drown yourself in a cesspole.
"Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but...women voters? Welcome to Planet Mars! I'll be over in my spaceship"

Do the women there have exposed clitorati?

"if it flys, floats or fucks, your better off leasing it"
Kolaisa
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Ylenia on Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:55 pm

Now about the comment I made during the funeral. I didnt report, I only asked if it should be done. Lilyca did the reporting. After all, she was the one who organized the thing, I was just there to say my little speech and be on my way.

And as for the shadowmaster incident, I did talk to Caelumia later. How about you quit obesssing over something had nothing do with you? I know I can move on.
Ylenia
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby Lylyth on Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:56 pm

See now Zelt, this thread is the true comedy gold of the situation. The ghost at the green was lame. I'm sorry but it's true.
Lylyth StormCrow: I feel like a cool empath now
Lylyth StormCrow: I sucker punched my first newb
Lylyth
Smelly Cat Fanboy

fd

Postby Jason on Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:59 pm

I predict this thread will put the member list up to at least 719.
A swirling vortex of shadows draws itself from the ground and coalesces into a black Moongate, which yawns open like a hungry maw.

Aaoskar jumps back from a black Moongate!
>
(Aaoskar squares up with the moongate, closes his eyes, and takes a running dive through the moongate! Disappearing through the swirling vortex as he screams in terror.)
>
Peon Aaoskar's group went through a black Moongate

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n142 ... sheet2.jpg
Jason
Slutty Intern Jhime

Character Name: Jhime

Postby Destron on Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:59 pm

the ghost was hilarious. dont try to backpedal just cuz you looked bad by ruining some good fun.

ps ylenia if you reported someone for getting killed by a rogue moongate... I hate you. You are stupid.
>Kiorlien asks, "Are ye a Paladin sir Vasilim?"
>Vasilim says, "depends on how many drinks"

"Player Versus Player is frowned upon in DragonRealms.
Only courteous players survive here!"
Destron
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Rudius

Postby Ylenia on Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:00 pm

Lylyth wrote:See now Zelt, this thread is the true comedy gold of the situation. The ghost at the green was lame. I'm sorry but it's true.

What, he tried to haunt somewhere else? *grin*
Ylenia
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby Anonymous on Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:02 pm

Lilyca your so fucking lame. I don't even know you and this is just so lame.

Having a funeral for your ALT? No RP aspect to it but just say Oh she walked in rocktrolls? LAME. GREEDY and Lame. You should pay that guy you owe 100 plats to.

Maybe next time you will think of something a little less self serving.
I think a funeral for a dead hamster would have had more RP value then your damn ALTS funeral.

LAME. I truely wish being lame was consent.

Mad props to the Ghost. Death to the idiot that called Phelim a dark god.
Anonymous

Postby Cougartata on Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:02 pm

The log was retarded and unfunny. The thread is hilarious.
Play Rage of Bahamut!! (Droid or iPhone/iPad)

Use my referral code ssh96301 and get $100,000 rupies and a free legendary card pack.
Cougartata
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Character Name: l

PreviousNext

Return to Hall of Fame