Kadru ruins a funeral.

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Kadru ruins a funeral.

Postby Zeltaen on Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:16 pm

Estalda was someone's alt. The character went hunting in rock trolls with no favors and died. The player decided to have a self-serving IG funeral. How nice.

If you haven't guessed by now, my role here is in ruining everything.

You are Esstalda, a Human.
You have dark eyes. Your white hair is long and fine, and is worn loose. You have pale skin.
You are in good shape.

You are wearing a long white sheet with two lopsided eyeholes cut into it.

[Phelim's Temple, Planetarium]
The domed roof of the temple is closed and the constellations are projected on the ceiling and walls in a splendid display of the heavens. The floor stones are black marble and glisten softly in the dim light, and the dark walls are cool and smooth to the touch. You also see a dusky black silk prayer cloth embroidered with tarnished silver steelsilk threads, a shimmering moongate, a black marble altar with a burning altar candle on it, a doorway, and a cage of nightingales.
Also in the room: Darkeno, Researcher Caelumia who is sitting, Templar Delvish, Elementress Nadimia, Sorrower Snowfair who is sitting, Medium Ylenia who is sitting, Corporal Alathorne who is sitting, Prestidigitator Aeraven who is sitting, Gauntlet Champion Meeanda, Kiael who is sitting, Heretic Walcar who is sitting, and Sister Lilyca.
Obvious exits: none.
Ylenia nods.
Ylenia stands up.
Lilyca stands near a black marble altar.
A pained expression crosses Aeraven's face.
Ylenia stands near a black marble altar.
Ylenia takes a deep breath.
Aeraven nods to Ylenia.
An altar candle atop a black marble altar crackles as a spark rises from it.
Ylenia says, "Estalda taught me many things. She taught me about the ways of the guild, how to study the stars and helped me realize my true self. "
Ylenia says, "She was a true friend and helped me rise up through the guild to where I am now. She had a firey spirit and unwavering convictions, something I think we can all admire."
Ylenia says, "While I am saddened by her departure, I will move on and remember the good things about her. I know she would want me to. "
Ylenia says, "I can only pray to Mrod, Enelne and Coshivi that one day I will see her again. Until that day, I will do my best to be a moon mage she can be proud of."
Ylenia bows.
Ylenia takes a seat.
Ylenia smiles slightly.
You hauntingly exclaim, "Yleeeeennnnniiiiaaaaaa!"
You come out of hiding.
You point at Ylenia.
Ylenia blinks.
You hauntingly exclaim, "You let me diiiieeeee!"
Kiael blinks.
Meeanda's cloak flutters softly in the breeze.
[Phelim's Temple, Planetarium]
The domed roof of the temple is closed and the constellations are projected on the ceiling and walls in a splendid display of the heavens. The floor stones are black marble and glisten softly in the dim light, and the dark walls are cool and smooth to the touch. You also see a dusky black silk prayer cloth embroidered with tarnished silver steelsilk threads, a shimmering moongate, a black marble altar with a burning altar candle on it, a doorway, and a cage of nightingales.
Also in the room: Darkeno, Researcher Caelumia who is sitting, Templar Delvish, Elementress Nadimia, Sorrower Snowfair who is sitting, Medium Ylenia who is sitting, Corporal Alathorne who is sitting, Prestidigitator Aeraven who is sitting, Gauntlet Champion Meeanda, Kiael who is sitting, Heretic Walcar who is sitting, and Sister Lilyca.
Obvious exits: none.
Aeraven says, "what in the Nine Hells"
Snowfair's jaw drops.
Delvish's jaw drops.
Snowfair gasps!
Lilyca says, "Someone pass me a mace..."
Ylenia exclaims, "By Coshivi's badger!"
Ylenia leaps to her feet!
Aeraven traces an arcane sigil in the air.
Walcar appears to be concentrating intently on something.
You hauntingly say, "Aaaaaalsooooo"
Meeanda exclaims, "mace? I nae a mace!"
Lilyca growls ferociously!
Aeraven says, "I'ma light her on fire"
Nadimia pats Aeraven on the back.
Meeanda's brown lizard pin stretches languidly.
You exclaim, "I have retuuuurrnnnneeeeed to paaaay my dueeesssss!"
Walcar asks, "Shall I smite the undead spirit down?"
Aeraven gestures.
A halo of fire flickers into being and hovers around his neck and mouth briefly.
Aeraven opens his mouth and exhales forcibly. A churning conflagration of flame bursts forth from Aeraven's mouth, and your skin is warmed until the inferno subsides.
Wisps of smoke rise from Aeraven's lips.
Snowfair covers her mouth with her hand.
You exclaim, "Exceeeeeept I departed without the moneyyyyy, so I must hunt to regain it!"
Aeraven says, "ah to the Hells with it"
Caelumia bursts out in a sudden snort of laughter.
Aeraven leans back.
Caelumia says, "This is silly."
Tendrils of multicolored light exude from the orb hovering near Kiael, wreathing around her neck and shoulders like an ethereal shawl.
Darkeno bursts out in a sudden snort of laughter.
Aeraven takes a sip of his tequila.
Aeraven's eyes widen as he suppresses a cough and a puff of smoke comes out of his nostrils.
A finger of flame leaps up from an altar candle atop a black marble altar.
Kiael fixes you with a frank, even stare.
You hauntingly ask, "Dooooooessssss anyone waaaant to teeeeeach meeeeedium eeeedged?"
Lilyca says, "Alright than...Pass me a sword..."
Lilyca says, "A medium edge..."
Walcar gets a bone-hilted scimitar from inside his thigh quiver.
Aeraven puts his rose in his canvas sack.
Walcar offers Lilyca a bone-hilted scimitar.
Aeraven draws forth a blackened steel scimitar with an adder-shaped pommel.
Ylenia says, "Pass on spirit, it is the god's chosing."
Lilyca accepts Walcar's bone-hilted scimitar.
Lilyca begins to advance on you!
Lilyca advances from nearby and is closing steadily.
Aeraven sheathes his blackened steel scimitar.
Lilyca closes to melee range on you!
An altar candle atop a black marble altar crackles as a spark rises from it.
* Lilyca slices a bone-hilted scimitar at you. You fail to evade, moving directly into the blow. The scimitar lands a hard hit that nicks the neck with a light scratch, lightly stunning you.
Walcar blinks.
Aeraven says, "this should be good"
You hauntingly exclaim, "Liiiiiilyyyyycaaaaa you dooooon't haaaaave coooooonseeeeent!"
* Lilyca steps backward and then slices at you. You attempt to evade, taking the full blow. The scimitar lands an extremely heavy hit that cuts deeply across the pectoral muscles, lightly stunning you.
You slowly tip over and fall down.
* Lilyca sweeps a bone-hilted scimitar at you. You attempt to evade, mis-stepping and blundering into the blow. The scimitar lands a powerful strike that explodes the heart and lungs with a bone-shattering blow to the chest.
Your death cry echoes in your brain as it quickly dawns on you that you have just died! Already, you feel the tug of eternity upon your spirit and you struggle to remain tied to this world.
The shocking realization that you have no favors with your God is extremely disquieting. Your spirit is in grave danger of forever departing this land and walking the Starry Road!
Your body will decay beyond its ability to hold your soul in 70 minutes.
A passerby runs off, calling for Lilyca to be arrested for murder!
A Malk'smo constable, comes running in! He says, "You can not get away Lilyca. The Malk'smo always get their criminal."
The constable quickly grabs He takes Lilyca and binds her in chains, then drags her away.
You exclaim, "Yoooooour swoooooord iiiiiiis noooooot bleeeeesssed!"
Walcar ponders.
DEAD>"IIIII LIIIIIIIVE
You say, "IIIII LIIIIIIIVE"
Aeraven shakes his head.
Kiael stands up.
Kiael just tried to drag you, but you're set for NO DRAGGING. See the AVOID command.
Ylenia exclaims, "WHAT IN THE NAME OF MROD IS GOING ON?!"
You feel yourself lifted gently, cradled as if by a mother's hand.
Darkness engulfs you and pulls you away....
You feel yourself torn away from the living world, falling heavily forward at an alarming rate, as if you were weighted down by something....
After what seems an eternity, you reach a gate. Before you stands a stoney-faced being who gives you a hard look before saying, "Were it not for the love of Truffenyi, your soul would be lost to the Void. Do not squander his gift." With a swift movement of his hand you suddenly feel yourself pulled back to the land of the living.
A glowing figure of a strange man appears before you, his face strong with the features of a Human, his body marked with a litheness belonging only to the Elves. He speaks to you, his voice booming out and saying, "You have been granted a boon, Esstalda. Everything that is worldly to you has been removed to this, your new flesh, but be warned: ONCE YOU ADVANCE TO CIRCLE TWO OR DIE FIVE TIMES, THIS BOON SHALL VANISH!"
The figure steps away, disappearing in a swirl of haze....
Silvery light surrounds you, an icy light that smears your vision, and a heavy weight presses on your spirit 'til pain bursts like stars in your body and soul. At last, the cold light fades and you begin to feel as though a warm wind bears you upwards, drawing you out of cold and fear.
The wind finally dies down, and you find yourself alive...and elsewhere.
[Temple of Hodierna, Berengaria's Bridge]
The influence of the Pantel family is evident here. Tapestries dedicated to Berengaria adorn each wall. One depicts the goddess walking through a desolate field dropping seeds to the ground. Another shows her watching over farmers as they harvest their abundant crops. Worshippers of Berengaria have paid tribute to the goddess by offering wheat and other grains at the foot of a statue in the corner. You also see a gold-flecked alabaster altar.
Obvious exits: west.
You stand back up.
[Truffenyi's Green, Western Fields]
A large common green stretches out over most of the northeastern section of the tier. The grassy area is an excellent spot for athletic activities, for a meal on the soft grass, or contemplating the sky above. Chadatru's temple lies to the south. A narrow path winds under a row of pine trees on the western border of the field. You also see a pile of georin grass, a reinforced iron crate, a corroded brass box, a black panther who is sitting, and a bucket of viscous gloop.
Also here: Cutpurse Lylyth, Estrah, Easy Going Silverfir, Storrs, Gardener Galren, Suntori who is lying down, Initiate Empath Nithrix, Healer Celendril who is sitting, and Legionnaire Razzeel.
Obvious paths: east.
Razzeel smashes his foot into a pile of georin grass. It suddenly explodes, scattering bits and pieces of debris in every direction.
You hauntingly ask, "Whhyyyyy iiiisn't aaaaanyooone aaaaat myyyyy fuuuuuneral?"
Celendril's eyes narrow and briefly appear to have flames within them. Without warning, a sudden blaze of heat and elemental fury surrounds Celendril, leaving her momentarily enshrouded within a column of blazing flames!
Razzeel roots around the area for a moment.
Razzeel forages around the area for a while until he finds an alder limb.
Estrah begins a solemn intonation. A bright blue glow fills the air as a soft blue nimbus forms around her!
Lylyth closes her eyes for a moment and grows still.
Razzeel snickers.
You feel fully balanced again.
Razzeel drops his alder limb in a bucket of viscous gloop.
Lylyth asks, "Uh. Cause I don't care?"
Razzeel says, "cause there no booze"
Nithrix gestures.
Estrah says, "don't know you"
Razzeel forages around the area for a while and manages to collect a pile of georin grass.
Estrah gestures.
Estrah's cambrinth rose emits a loud *snap*.
Celendril's eyes narrow and briefly appear to have flames within them. Without warning, a sudden blaze of heat and elemental fury surrounds Celendril, leaving her momentarily enshrouded within a column of blazing flames!
Estrah begins a solemn intonation. A bright blue glow fills the air as a soft blue nimbus forms around her!
You hauntingly exclaim, "My aaaaaalt seeeet iiiit uuuup aaaafter I diiiieeeed iiiiin rooock trollls wiiith nooo faaaavors stuuupidly, soooo the leeeeaaaaast yoooouu cooould doooo is goooooo...!"
Nithrix says, "ye looks alive enough fer me"
Celendril gestures.
Please rephrase that command.
Razzeel says, "if ya gonna have booze and wenches there ill go"
You let out a resounding "Boo!"
Estrah says, "only funeral my sister went to was when her son's soul truly walked"Drown in a gutter pls
Lylyth says, "Ew you really need to stop talking like that"
Razzeel smashes his foot into a pile of georin grass. It suddenly explodes, scattering bits and pieces of debris in every direction.
You see Cutpurse Lylyth, Mauler of Elanthia, an Elven Empath.
She has pointed ears and grey eyes. Her strawberry hair is very long and fine, and is worn in a simple, loose style. She has translucent skin.
She is young for an Elf.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a blackened chain coif with a silvery steel eye-guard, a leather targe painted with a majestic meadow scene, some blackened mail gauntlets worked with silver gryphons, a chain hauberk, a sturdy backpack, an origami-paper envelope, a jadeite gwethdesuan, a pure white kimono of fluid raw silk with a pale lavender under-robe, a platinum ring, a small silver-bound spellbook case engraved with the Empath Guild, a pearl grey cloak covered with tiny ravens of silver thread flocking around crimson flecks of garnet, a gauzy white gossamer handbag with a small clasp of golden flowering herbs, some black onyx hairsticks painted with fluttering purple butterflies, a pure white velvet garter with silver buckles, a duffel bag, a narrow gold wedding band shaped into an intricate true lover's knot and a silver kyanite gwethdesuan.
Suntori says, "Thank you "
Suntori says, "Sorry"
You notice a black panther sniff at you for a moment.
Suntori says, "Got very distrated"
Suntori stands up.
Estrah whispers, "my IG son died in RL tha was a funeral... walking IG not"
Suntori bows to Storrs.
Estrah gestures.
Razzeel forages around the area for a while and manages to collect a pile of georin grass.
Nithrix rests his hand on your arm with a soft smile.
Galren nibbles on Lylyth playfully.
Silverfir takes a seat.
You hauntingly exclaim, "IIIIII caaaaaaannn't...IIIIII'MMMM A GHOOOOOOOOST!"
Razzeel laughs!
With a peaceful, distant look on her face, Lylyth reaches out and lays her hand against your throat. When she withdraws, you find you are unable to speak or produce any sound.
That requires control of your vocal chords, something you don't have right now. Try again in, oh, 2 minutes or so.much H8 for Lylyth. Thump is for queers.
Estrah asks, "how can a ghost walk around here if it walked?"
Lylyth says, "SILENCE"
Nithrix says to you, "at least allow me to clean thy wounds before thy ... funeral"
Galren grins.
Silverfir says, "thats a scary sheet there "
You feel fully balanced again.
Silverfir smiles.
Estrah nods at Silverfir, obviously agreeing with his views.
Razzeel says, "ghosts dun normaly walk round mid-day "
Nithrix rests his hand on your arm with a soft smile.
Lylyth closes her eyes and breathes deeply.
Lylyth gives Galren a smooch.
You feel fully rested.
Galren beams at Lylyth!
Galren hugs Lylyth, who wraps her arms around Galren with a warm smile.
Lylyth says, "Teach me evasion hot stuff"
Celendril roots around the area for a moment.
Celendril forages around the area for a while until she finds a red flower.
Lylyth gestures.
The translucent sphere already around Lylyth shudders and flickers with newly added invigoration.
Galren begins to lecture Lylyth on the proper use of the evasion skill.
Estrah gestures.
Silverfir gets a perfect pearl from inside his black silk cloak.
Galren begins to lecture Suntori on the proper use of the evasion skill.
Lylyth begins to listen to Galren teach the evasion skill.
Suntori begins to listen to Galren teach the evasion skill.
You notice as a black panther gazes around with large yellow eyes.
Lylyth sweeps Galren into a dance.
Celendril roots around the area for a moment.
Celendril forages around the area for a while until she finds a red flower.
Galren scratches Lylyth's back. Lylyth smiles blissfully.
whis est Yeah but you didn't walk your own alt accidentally and schedule a funeral for them.
Estrah asks you, "'you know in the past it was the walkers soul that died for reasons of funerals here?"shut up you goddamn whore. I'm glad your son died.
Silverfir nods to Estrah.
Razzeel says, "kinda like me trying to hide in the middle of a white desert with a big red cloak on"
whis est Yeah but you didn't walk your own alt accidentally and schedule a funeral for them.
You finally manage to gain control of your vocal chords.
You whisper to Estrah.
whis est so stop being a stupid.
You whisper to Estrah.
Galren nods to Lylyth.
Estrah whispers, "he died, the player died"YEAH I GET IT
You hauntingly exclaim, "IIII thiiiiink yooooouuuu aaaaarrrreeee alllllll misssiiiiiing oooouuuuut!"
whis est Estalda didn't die IRL.
You whisper to Estrah.
whis est so lol
Lylyth says, "Oh lord."
You whisper to Estrah.
Estrah whispers, "he did and those that we have funerals for IG have">KILL ESTRAH IN REAL LIFE
Galren stands tall and proud, head cocked in obvious superiority as his eyes become incredibly clear.
You wave.
You take off a long white sheet with two lopsided eyeholes cut into it.
Estrah whispers, "so forgive me if I find this in bad taste"Forgive me if I ruin your IG funeral when you die of clogged arteries
Nithrix says, "thank ye anyways"
You get an odd feeling that someone is watching you. It quickly passes.
Nithrix cries out in pain.
whis est Yeah when my grandpa died whe had a funeral in real life.
You whisper to Estrah.
Volentri bows to Storrs.
You drop a long white sheet with two lopsided eyeholes cut into it.
* Not connected. You will need to login again to continue playing.
Zeltaen
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Syrenie

Postby Reene on Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:20 pm

That is the best show anyone has put on ever.

I have the log of the people in the temple after you got killed and Lilyca went to jail, I'll clean it up and post the highlights.
Reene
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Caelumia

Postby Cougartata on Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:30 pm

While the funeral itself was gay, you saying consent out loud was worse. And just because you can't thump anyone yet, doesn't make it retarded.
Play Rage of Bahamut!! (Droid or iPhone/iPad)

Use my referral code ssh96301 and get $100,000 rupies and a free legendary card pack.
Cougartata
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Character Name: l

Postby Destron on Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:34 pm

You hauntingly ask, "Dooooooessssss anyone waaaant to teeeeeach meeeeedium eeeedged?"

lolol... that was hilarious.
>Kiorlien asks, "Are ye a Paladin sir Vasilim?"
>Vasilim says, "depends on how many drinks"

"Player Versus Player is frowned upon in DragonRealms.
Only courteous players survive here!"
Destron
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Rudius

Postby Zeltaen on Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:34 pm

Korutu I was obviously being facetious. And I can thump people with my other characters, but this was a commoner fresh out of the box and Lylyth thumped because she has no sense of humor, thus the check minus minus.

Someone didn't read the log.
Zeltaen
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Phii on Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:39 pm

lololol
Phii
President Erin

Character Name: Phii

Postby Meanne on Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:53 pm

<giggles wildly>

I liked the sheet. Nice touch.
Meanne
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Reene on Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:57 pm

Okay I had to admit I had a few ulterior motives here. A friend of mine loaned Estalda 100 plat about a month ago with the promise she would pay it back "very soon". This ended up translating to "simu-soon" and he never got paid. Then she walked.

So here's the fun in the temple after Lilyca gets arrested and Esstalda goes to the Town Green to cause a little mayhem.

Nadimia says, "i have no idea "

Aeraven says, "I quit"

Delvish shakes his head.

Aeraven flails his arms about.

Ylenia mumbles something unprintable.

Ylenia sighs.

Kiael says, "This was completely uncalled for."

Aeraven says, "I'm lighting her on fire I hope she knows that"

Walcar nods to Snowfair.

Ylenia paces back and forth.

Aeraven just hugged Ylenia.

Alathorne sighs.

Aeraven says, "go kick her arse"

Alathorne says, "This is ridiculous..."

Aeraven says, "now I've seen everything"

Walcar nods to Aeraven.

Walcar nods to Meeanda.

Alathorne asks, "Anyone who knows Ratha care to go escort Lilyca from the prison?"

Aeraven says, "from the infinite layers of the Abyss to Nessus, the Ninth Layer of the Hells, this is by far the most ricockulous thing I have ever witnessed" AHAHAHAfdkalfsj

Ylenia nods to Aeraven.

Kiael nods.

Ylenia asks, "Think maybe we should speak to the gods about this?"

Aeraven says, "I'ma smack her"

Alathorne says, "I think Lilyca did speak to a god...Urrem'tier."

Snowfair scratches her head.

Darkeno whistles a merry tune.

Ylenia nods.

Aeraven says, "Damaris I can see this coming from"

Nadimia says, "mayhaps lilyca is pleading fealty to urrentier "

Walcar says, "Might be"

Nadimia says, "mayhaps she will try to kill us all in sacrifice to her god "

Walcar nods to Meeanda.

Aeraven says, "oi"

Aeraven says, "she can try"

Ylenia frets.

Alathorne exclaims, "That's not something my cousin would do!"

Ylenia nods to Alathorne.

Alathorne says, "Urrem'tier is a god of death without intent or malice..."

Ylenia says, "Someone has a sick sense of humor."

Alathorne says, "If she was a worshipper of Aldauth...Maybe..."

Walcar asks, "We are in Phelim's temple. Perhaps we need to spill more blood to appease the dark god?" Stupid Paladin.

You say, "Phelim is a light aspect."

Ylenia nods to you.

You say, "If you're going to believe in ridiculous myths at least get them right."

Walcar says, "Of a dark god" AREN'T YOU CLEVER

Walcar smirks.

Aeraven slaps his forehead!

Ylenia asks, "Anyone going to help Lily?"

Ylenia says, "I think she needs money to get her stuff back"

Snowfair says, "ummm"

Aeraven says, "I don't know ratha"

Aeraven says, "so that counts me out"

Snowfair asks, "prison on this tier town hall on first tier?"

Meeanda says, "first tier I nae know where ta go inta sewers at"

Ylenia turns her gaze heavenward and traces a series of lunar sigils in the air.
You recognize the spell as Clear Vision.

The wings of Meeanda's boots spread for a moment.

Meeanda shrugs.

Kiael asks, "I know where it is, but does she need someone to go get her, or will we only end up crossing paths and missing each other?"

Ylenia gestures.

Ylenia turns her gaze heavenward and traces a series of lunar sigils in the air.
You recognize the spell as Locate.

Alathorne says, "She'll stay in place."

Ylenia gestures.

Alathorne says, "She asks if she can borrow 3.5 plat, to get her items...She can repay upon returning to Crossings." My murder fines have NEVER been that high, what the fuck?

Snowfair gives Kiael some coins.

Ylenia says, "The so-called ghost of Estalda is at Truffenyi's Green, Western Fields..."

Kiael says, "I have that much here"

Snowfair says, "she gave me that"

Ylenia kneels down.

Ylenia sighs.

Aeraven joins Kiael's group.

Aeraven says, "if you know the way darlin"

Ylenia begins to pray.

Kiael asks, "Where is she now, still in the prison?"

Ylenia nods.

Kiael's group went through a doorway.

It pretty much died off after that.
Reene
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Ylenia on Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:02 pm

Fuck you. Just fuck you.

Also.. I never reported this shit... I only asked if we should.
Ylenia
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby Dulcinia on Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:07 pm

Wow guys. Just wow. I was transporting them to and from Ratha for the funeral on my boat. WAY TO WASTE MY TIME.

How rude.
~Headmistress Dulcinia

Koji and Durahan: Just, uh, so we're clear, I don't REALLY like boners.

"I totally agree about the word "no". The second I hear that come out of a girls mouth my pee pee gets scared and disappears like a turtle into its shell." ~Meragin

"There is way too much me and dicks in Olesh's signature. :( " ~Navak
Dulcinia
Dulci Big Balls

Character Name: Dulcinia

Postby Zeltaen on Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:07 pm

:lol:
Zeltaen
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby huldah's pal on Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:09 pm

Ylenia wrote:Fuck you. Just fuck you.

Also.. I never reported this shit... I only asked if we should.

NICE TITLE SHITFUCK.
huldah's pal
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: NM. Dont ask about SWTOR

Postby Reene on Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:10 pm

Dulcinia wrote:Wow guys. Just wow. I was transporting them to and from Ratha for the funeral on my boat. WAY TO WASTE MY TIME.

How rude.

Yeah, for A PLAT A PIECE.

Unless Lilyca got the money. I wouldn't be surprised.
Reene
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Ylenia on Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:10 pm

Thank Zeltaen for he is so mature. I would change it back.. but something tells me he has nothing better to do than make my title whatever he sees fit.
Ylenia
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby Zeltaen on Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:12 pm

Dulcinia wrote:Wow guys. Just wow. I was transporting them to and from Ratha for the funeral on my boat. WAY TO WASTE MY TIME.

How rude.

I wouldn't call the 10+ plat you made a waste of ten minutes.
Zeltaen
Smelly Cat Immortal

Next

Return to Hall of Fame