NIXIEFAG or PIXIEG

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Postby Olesh on Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:12 pm

Damn that kid grew fast. It's been 17 years already? Holy shit.

SERIOUSLY. IT'S A GAME. Why RP having fucking babies and go so far as to ROLEPLAY THE BIRTH? (which was, by the way, tremendously short) These people are seriously fucked up.
John: " A toast... to the woman who made Smelly-Cat possible.... Lionchesthair."

<Navak> Olesh, let me blow you

[02:02] Navak: He doesn't talk about his penis at all Arika.
[02:03] Navak: you're safe

SEND[Abasha] The coin had it coming, I'm sure.
Olesh
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Hikuro

Postby Rhorgul on Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:03 pm

Quanette wrote:
Zeltaen wrote:I want some horse-hide fluff, so that I can't even argue that it's good protection.

Actually horsehide is nice and tough in addition to having soft fur, and plenty of ancient cultures used it for all sorts of things. People are getting their bias against it from modern american culture, which is the equivalent of hating wms and attacking them because they use witchcraft.

Yes I hear kitten-fur is good protection against sorcery. Baby-skin is also great for shields.

I need 101 cured Dalmation pelts and an alteration voucher.
Rhorgul
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby illjill on Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:14 pm

Hikuro wrote:Damn that kid grew fast. It's been 17 years already? Holy shit.

SERIOUSLY. IT'S A GAME. Why RP having fucking babies and go so far as to ROLEPLAY THE BIRTH? (which was, by the way, tremendously short) These people are seriously fucked up.

I'll perform back alley abortions for only 5 gold. The secret password is CATFISH, don't tell anyone.
<&Trent> my rl foraging would be like "forage grass" "you find some dog poop!" "You dont own a dog!"

GrandMasterTrent (11:38:33 PM): and was like "I WISH I COULD TAKE A PICTURE OF THIS TURD AND SEND IT TO YOU
GrandMasterTrent (11:38:36 PM): ITS LIKE THE TURD OF A LIFETIME
MarennDR (11:38:38 PM): lol
GrandMasterTrent (11:38:46 PM): b/c it literally looked like i was hiding an 8" black dildo up my ass
GrandMasterTrent (11:38:52 PM): and then pooped it out
illjill
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk

Character Name: Saraehle my noob mm YAY

Postby Kolaisa on Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:25 pm

illjill wrote:
Hikuro wrote:Damn that kid grew fast. It's been 17 years already? Holy shit.

I'll perform back alley abortions for only 5 gold. The secret password is CATFISH, don't tell anyone.

"Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but...women voters? Welcome to Planet Mars! I'll be over in my spaceship"

Do the women there have exposed clitorati?

"if it flys, floats or fucks, your better off leasing it"
Kolaisa
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Quanette on Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:30 pm

That's gross Ryan.
Quanette
Führer Courtney

Character Name: Quanette

Postby Zeltaen on Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:33 pm

I like how you can read "In God we trust" on the quarter.
Zeltaen
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Syrenie

Postby Kracus on Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:48 pm

1998, good year
Kracus
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Thordus Kracus

Postby usnsailor20 on Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:54 pm

More Nixieg stupidness....short background. Grungy's wife got thumped, Grungy goes on rampage.

Ketrianna chuckles at Rapidonia.

Whump gestures.
Small motes of light flicker for a moment around Whump, then fade. (Heh, poor guy)

Marrkie says, "Gods I hate crossing."

Ketrianna laughs softly, trying to hide her amusement.

Entyycement laughs!

Ketrianna snickers.

You say to Krystha, "They want to say hey, how is it going." (My arrows wanted to say how they were going, missed that part of the log)

Rapidonia winks at Entyycement.

Tishra says, "Funny, it's been quiet in here for weeks."

Navak whispers to your group, "I want to see it eat the banner"

Rapidonia nods to Tishra.

[Clerics' Guild, Gathering Hall]
Pallets of clean rush-filled linens lie about the perimeter of the long hall, available for the bodies of fallen souls in need of healing or new spirit. Lamps holding lit beeswax candles hang from the open beam ceiling, shadows spilling over the dark stone floor. Although bloodstains upon the floor attest to both death defeated and souls lost, this is a place of gathering to celebrate life and respect death, where clerics come together to work and to exchange information and inspiration. You also see a dappled Forfedharian tarupamki who appears rather calm, a ghostly white banner, some holy water, some holy water, some holy water, some holy water, a wash basin, a disposal bin, and a porcelain water pitcher.
Also in the room: a calm Matriarch Krystha, a calm Vicar Validus, a calm Blood Savage Navak, a calm Doctor Rapidonia, a calm Notable Celinth, a calm Safe Cracker Tishra, a calm Initiate Cleric Akinar who is sitting, a calm Sister Caelane who is sitting, a calm Brother Daylus, a calm Ketrianna, a calm Slaughter Chief Voracious, a calm War Witch Entyycement, a calm Gauntlet Champion Marrkie, a calm Infiltrator Mundy who is sitting, a calm Gauntlet Champion Nixieg, and a calm Wedding Singer Whump.
Obvious exits: west, out.

Nixieg says, "what she done is nae cause fer ye ta attack her"

Navak whispers to your group, "or a moongate or something"

Entyycement says, "Well drop something around these people and get a day long drama"

Navak drops some copper coins.

Ketrianna nods to Entyycement.

Marrkie says, "You were not her two days past then miss I got to put my two cents in something that dont concern her"

You say to Nixieg, "How so? She has threatened and struck my wife."

Nixieg asks, "was she wrong ta tries calm the mess in here?"

Entyycement says, "exactly"

Rapidonia says, "yes she was, it was not her concern"

You say to Nixieg, "She is not a grave robber and has done nothing wrong."

Marrkie says, "No she was not "

Various tones and shades of blue wash over the cerulean orb floating near Entyycement, illuminating the surroundings in the full scale of rich, oceanic hues.

You nod.

Navak bends over and shakes Mundy's shoulder!

Mundy looks at Navak, obviously trying not to grin.

Mundy begins an eerie, warbling wail of despair.

Mundy drops some platinum coins.

* Ternith was just struck down!

Mundy looks at Navak, obviously trying not to grin.
>l
Pallets of clean rush-filled linens lie about the perimeter of the long hall, available for the bodies of fallen souls in need of healing or new spirit. Lamps holding lit beeswax candles hang from the open beam ceiling, shadows spilling over the dark stone floor. Although bloodstains upon the floor attest to both death defeated and souls lost, this is a place of gathering to celebrate life and respect death, where clerics come together to work and to exchange information and inspiration. You also see some platinum coins, a dappled Forfedharian tarupamki who appears rather calm, a ghostly white banner, some holy water, some holy water, some holy water, some holy water, a wash basin, a disposal bin, and a porcelain water pitcher.
Also in the room: a calm Matriarch Krystha, a calm Vicar Validus, a calm Blood Savage Navak, a calm Doctor Rapidonia, a calm Notable Celinth, a calm Safe Cracker Tishra, a calm Initiate Cleric Akinar who is sitting, a calm Sister Caelane who is sitting, a calm Brother Daylus, a calm Ketrianna, a calm Slaughter Chief Voracious, a calm War Witch Entyycement, a calm Gauntlet Champion Marrkie, a calm Infiltrator Mundy who is sitting, a calm Gauntlet Champion Nixieg, and a calm Wedding Singer Whump.

Mundy picks up some platinum coins.

Ketrianna laughs!

Whump bows his head and chants a prayer.

Nixieg says, "the one made them accusastions not here"

Entyycement chuckles at Ketrianna.

Mundy gives Navak a slight nod.

Navak hums to himself.

>whisper nixi Do you want to step outside and settle this? I would rather not harm you though.
You whisper to Nixieg. (I'd prefer to kill Krystha and Entyycement, since they actually gave consent to me)

Rapidonia gives Tishra a smooch.

Tishra gives Rapidonia a smooch.

>whisper nixi Your wife was the one who had struck my wife. Not you.
You whisper to Nixieg.

Navak exclaims, "Uh oh, Caelane girds herself for battle!"

Caelane gets a target shield from inside her silver backpack.

Caelane chuckles.

Nixieg taps you lightly on the shoulder.

>whisper group Gwething to Nixieg.
You whisper to Navak, Rapidonia and Celinth.

Nixieg points out.

Entyycement gives Ketrianna a smooch.

>whisper group Er, whispering.
You whisper to Navak, Rapidonia and Celinth.
>nod nix
Gauntlet Champion Nixieg just went out.

You nod.

The ghostly banner fades out of sight. (Oh, this moment reminds me of the dinner bell for all those fatties who race to the counter as I start wrecking some people's faces)

Ketrianna hugs Entyycement, who wraps her arms around Ketrianna with a warm smile.
>dance drag
Your movements feel completely unhindered.

You slowly center yourself, your mind growing quiet as a quickly building rage surges through your body, your limbs quaking with its boundless strength. A terrible roar of fury and bloodlust rips from your throat as the Form of the Dragon consumes you, only a thread of control fighting back the descent into a berserker's madness.
Roundtime: 5 seconds. (You have 5 seconds to live, btw.)

Rapidonia says, "the ones that decided to back Storrs up is here. "

Daylus says, "good hunting Caelane"

Caelane slides her left arm through the straps on her target shield and flexes.

Rapidonia whispers, "the banner fell WUICK" (Yep, she noticed)
You sense the equilibrium of the Dragon present within you, stabilizing your stance.

You turn to face Krystha.
You begin to target Krystha.
>< You fire a basilisk head arrow at Krystha. Krystha barely blocks with a dark stained target shield. The arrow lands an extremely heavy hit that amputates the left arm and a good deal of the shoulder in a crippling blow, severely stunning her.
That would have stuck if there was anything left to stick to!
The basilisk head arrow falls to the ground!
[You're invigorated, incredibly balanced and in superior position.]
< You fire a basilisk head arrow at Krystha. Krystha barely fails to block with target shield. The arrow lands an annihilating strike (Urrem'tier would be proud!) that rips through muscle and organs, cutting the foe cleanly in half.

The basilisk head arrow lodges itself savagely into Krystha!
* Krystha was just struck down!

* Krystha is slain before your eyes! (One bitch down, 1 more to go.)

A passerby runs off, screaming for the militia to arrest Grungy on the charge of murder!

[You're incredibly balanced]
[Roundtime 1 sec.]

Rapidonia whispers, "it fell kill them"

Navak says, "Just leave two coppers on the ground.."

You reach into your quiver to load the mistwood longbow with a basilisk head arrow.
Roundtime 3 sec.

Celinth blinks.

You say, "Very well."

Caelane says, "Oi"

Whump seems to be concentrating intently on something.

You see Matriarch Krystha Bayu-Tubeson, Legendary Cleric, an Elf.
She has a heart-shaped face with elegant arched eyebrows, pointed ears, silver-flecked blue-green eyes and dimples. Her amber-streaked honey hair is very long and wavy, and is worn coiled in an upswept twist. She has smooth skin.
She is young for an Elf.
She has a tattoo of an ice-covered heart on her ankle.

She appears to be dead! Other than that...

She has a severely swollen and shattered left arm which appears completely useless compounded by an ugly stump for a left arm, an ugly stump for a left hand, a severely bloated and discolored abdomen appears oddly rearranged compounded by a completely destroyed abdomen with nearly all flesh and bone torn away revealing a gaping hole.

She is bleeding with widespread discoloration and rigidity in the left arm and severely from the left arm.

She has a basilisk head arrow lodged savagely into her abdomen.

She is wearing some scuffed white leather winged boots, a white leather war belt adorned with sapphire dove charms, a segmented leather weapon harness studded with cambrinth-inlaid steel scales, a heavy arzumos hide cloak stitched with intricate silver sigils, a dark stained target shield, some sparkling white gloves, a sparkling white balaclava, some fraying white robes, a pale blue haversack, a faded white journey pack, a gracefully pointed earcuff of etched animite draped with fine silver chains, a white silver cleric's earring shaped as two hands raised in benediction, a brushed silver anklet inset with tiny diamonds and rubies, a gold ring, a faded white spidersilk sack and a breathtaking platinum engagement ring set with a single perfect diamond.

Gauntlet Champion Nixieg just arrived.

Navak drops a leathery sealskin apron.

You nod to Nixieg.

Navak skillfully removes a basilisk head arrow from Krystha's abdomen leaving the wound no worse than it was before.

>join nixi
Nixieg glances at you briefly and then steps away, making it clear he doesn't care to be followed. (Wanted to finish the fight with him, but okay)

The faint outline of a spectral bird rises from the flame surrounding Krystha's corpse, spreading its wings wide as it raises its head to the heavens and calls out with a keening cry!

Krystha's body is fully engulfed in a funeral pyre of insatiable, roaring flame!

Akinar holds a serpentine cambrinth earcuff carved in the shape of an adder in both hands and closes his eyes in concentration.

Tishra says, "Nice shot."

Nixieg begins a solemn intonation. A bright blue glow fills the air as a soft blue nimbus forms around him!

Navak says, "FA at least."

You nod to Navak.

Nixieg asks, "ye killed her?" (No, it was fuckin' Santa Claus, dumbass)

Rapidonia casually observes the area.

Navak says, "Yes."

Rapidonia nods to Nixieg.

Rapidonia says, "he did"

>You turn to face Entyycement.
You begin to target Entyycement.
>
< You fire a basilisk head arrow at Entyycement. Entyycement attempts to evade. The arrow lands an extremely heavy hit that tears flesh and cartilage as the right leg is ripped clean below the knee (Better order that peg leg!), stunning her.
That would have stuck if there was anything left to stick to!
The basilisk head arrow falls to the ground!
[You're invigorated, solidly balanced and in dominating position.]
[Roundtime 1 sec.] (Yep, limb shot although I don't really care since it's just another 3 to 4 seconds until she dies)

Nixieg sighs.

>load
You reach into your quiver to load the mistwood longbow with a basilisk head arrow.
Roundtime 3 sec.

Nixieg gestures.

>Whump gestures.
Small motes of light flicker for a moment around Whump, then fade. (Haha)

< You fire a basilisk head arrow at Entyycement. Entyycement attempts to dodge. The arrow lands an apocalyptic strike (So that's what it felt like when Grazhir shattered!) that slices through the neck and sends Entyycement's head flying through the air.

The basilisk head arrow lodges itself savagely into Entyycement!
Entyycement stops listening to Voracious.
* Entyycement was just struck down!

* Entyycement is slain before your eyes! (Mission accomplished, you suck teh cawk)

A passerby runs off, screaming for the militia to arrest Grungy on the charge of murder!

[You're solidly balanced]
[Roundtime 1 sec.]

Roundtime 3 sec.

Navak drops a basilisk head arrow.

You hear the ghostly voice of Entyycement say, "hehe"

Marrkie claps his hands together, causing a spectacular shower of sparks to fly forth. Drawing his hands slowly back apart, a glowing ball of energy begins growing between them, crackling and snapping with barely harnessed power.

Pallets of clean rush-filled linens lie about the perimeter of the long hall, available for the bodies of fallen souls in need of healing or new spirit. Lamps holding lit beeswax candles hang from the open beam ceiling, shadows spilling over the dark stone floor. Although bloodstains upon the floor attest to both death defeated and souls lost, this is a place of gathering to celebrate life and respect death, where clerics come together to work and to exchange information and inspiration. You also see a basilisk head arrow, a basilisk head arrow, a roaring funeral pyre, a leathery sealskin apron, a basilisk head arrow, a dappled Forfedharian tarupamki, some holy water, some holy water, some holy water, some holy water, a wash basin, a disposal bin, and a porcelain water pitcher.
Also in the room: Gauntlet Champion Nixieg, Vicar Validus, Blood Savage Navak, Doctor Rapidonia, Notable Celinth, Safe Cracker Tishra, Initiate Cleric Akinar who is sitting, Sister Caelane who is sitting, Brother Daylus, Ketrianna, Slaughter Chief Voracious, the body of War Witch Entyycement who is lying down, Gauntlet Champion Marrkie, Infiltrator Mundy who is sitting, and Wedding Singer Whump.

You say, "I will harm no other." (My intentions are known)

Nixieg begins to advance on you! (I see you decided to play.)
Nixieg advances from nearby and is closing steadily.

Tishra says, "Another nice shot"

Navak foolishly removes a basilisk head arrow from Entyycement's neck tearing the flesh and horribly aggravating the wound!

Nixieg closes to melee range on you!

Amid the swirling fervor of the sweltering flame, Krystha shudders once and her eyelids snap open. She fixes her gaze unflinchingly upward, yielding to the feverish fire that devours and nurtures her. Her chest rises and falls with renewed, instinctive breath.

The spectral bird stretches out its wings, held aloft in the air by the pyre of flame.

Marrkie says, "Its a done deal" (Yep, sure is.)

Ketrianna shakes her head. (STFU cuntrag)

You retreat from combat.

Tishra says, "I should work bows"

You sense the equilibrium of the Dragon present within you, stabilizing your stance.

You begin to target Nixieg.
< You fire a basilisk head arrow at Nixieg. Nixieg partially blocks with a gold-plated tower shield emblazoned with a majestic lion. The arrow lands a devastating hit that drives the basilisk head arrow under the sternum to pierce the heart.

The basilisk head arrow lodges itself savagely into Nixieg!
* Nixieg was just struck down!

* Nixieg is slain before your eyes! (Defense of the lamest cleric in the game. Very noble of you)
A soft red glow appears over Nixieg's body.

[You're nimbly balanced]
[Roundtime 1 sec.]

Sacred Sword Redarch just arrived.

Whump gestures.
Small motes of light flicker for a moment around Whump, then fade.

You say, "Do not provoke me, sir."

You say to Nixieg, "It is disappointing that you had to fall, but I understand your loss to be with that trash you consider a wife."
CBB4Lyfe.
usnsailor20

Character Name: Nurpzz

Postby Tropicalo on Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:02 pm

He must suck more than I thought if you can 1-hit him on a snap shot.
Tropicalo

Character Name: Original Tropicalo

Postby Grenshin on Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:45 pm

Why didn't you shoot her as MF raised her? That woulda been grand (except for the whole unconsented pvp thing :( )

Also, as a side note, it's funny that it took a dual shot to kill the cleric and just a snap to kill the paladin.
Fuck this and fuck you.
Grenshin
Smelly Cat Fanboy

Postby Dulcinia on Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:20 pm

Rhorgul wrote:
Quanette wrote:
Zeltaen wrote:I want some horse-hide fluff, so that I can't even argue that it's good protection.

Actually horsehide is nice and tough in addition to having soft fur, and plenty of ancient cultures used it for all sorts of things. People are getting their bias against it from modern american culture, which is the equivalent of hating wms and attacking them because they use witchcraft.

Yes I hear kitten-fur is good protection against sorcery. Baby-skin is also great for shields.

I need 101 cured Dalmation pelts and an alteration voucher.

I made a Cruella deVil cloak out of skunk stripes.
~Headmistress Dulcinia

Koji and Durahan: Just, uh, so we're clear, I don't REALLY like boners.

"I totally agree about the word "no". The second I hear that come out of a girls mouth my pee pee gets scared and disappears like a turtle into its shell." ~Meragin

"There is way too much me and dicks in Olesh's signature. :( " ~Navak
Dulcinia
Dulci Big Balls

Character Name: Dulcinia

Previous

Return to Hall of Fame