Dead bodies increase property value

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Postby Pureblade on Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:40 pm

Navak wrote:Um, that yard isn't a safe spot.

I guess you were lucky it was only scout ogres and spirits rather than the normal Velmix/Muscular Firecats/Poison Fog/Plague Wraiths etc...

that yard also isn't a normal invasion spot, either. a GM went out of his/her way to do that.
Pureblade
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Pureblade

fgf

Postby Jason on Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:43 pm

Yeah it is a bit weird that two ranged creatures popped up way off the beat path in some housing district. Especially if the spirit wasnt elsewhere.
A swirling vortex of shadows draws itself from the ground and coalesces into a black Moongate, which yawns open like a hungry maw.

Aaoskar jumps back from a black Moongate!
>
(Aaoskar squares up with the moongate, closes his eyes, and takes a running dive through the moongate! Disappearing through the swirling vortex as he screams in terror.)
>
Peon Aaoskar's group went through a black Moongate

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n142 ... sheet2.jpg
Jason
Slutty Intern Jhime

Character Name: Jhime

Postby Navak on Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:44 pm

Pureblade wrote:

I guess you were lucky it was only scout ogres and spirits rather than the normal Velmix/Muscular Firecats/Poison Fog/Plague Wraiths etc...

that yard also isn't a normal invasion spot, either. a GM went out of his/her way to do that.

... duh?

I'm saying it isn't uncommon for invasions to have that yard as a target or as a source and it's usually a lot worse than a couple of scout ogres.
[07/10/2008 00:46:14] <QuesloWork> to many civil liberties is what got us attacked in the fist place thanks bill

That said, Simu has always been like this, anyone that has played any of their games for an extended period of time knows they're tight-lipped. You'd also know that they deliver what they say they're going to and it's of the highest quality when it's done. - Some idiot on MMORPG
Navak
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Pureblade on Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:47 pm

Navak wrote:
Pureblade wrote:

... duh?

I'm saying it isn't uncommon for invasions to have that yard as a target or as a source and it's usually a lot worse than a couple of scout ogres.

that may be true, but i strongly doubt that it was a case of "let's invade that area randomly" :P
Pureblade
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Pureblade

Postby Trebber on Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:54 pm

Azarii wrote:
Hikuro wrote:
~Tyvo~ wrote:
Hikuro wrote:
Chieftan Gorrtek wrote:we should get all the sc people over there. we have enough that we'd be able to take out sky giants.
*hrmcough* trop *cough*

Hey, fuck you.

Phii can do it...

Fuck you too!

Trebber can do it...

I do it. You do it.

We all do it.

I did it last week and I'll do it again.

Oh, and <3 Azarii
Chek - I'd Solomon her ass in a heartbeat.
Trebber
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk

Character Name: Trebber

Postby NeonBregna on Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:34 pm

they also invaded the housing area by the cleric guild
[22:18] Your mind hears Scripting Police Captain Adr thinking, "{faintly}" "Just doing my part to keep people from unfairly getting bigger than me :)"
NeonBregna
Savant Crate Monkey

Postby SmellyDog on Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:39 pm

I didn't so much mind the dying. Ok, it was ANNOYING and frustrating, and now I have to get 3 more favors... but I could have tried harder to run. I guess I just sort of wanted to go ahead and "take it" because I really felt like someone was messing with me. And if someone is messing with you that has a lot more power than you do... evading is just going to piss them off even more.

I'm not sure what this GM really wants from me, but I hope they're satisfied. Not revealing your GM name is VERY unprofessional. If someone from my work were to call me up at the bank and reprimand me without notifying me of who they were, I would tell them to fuck off. I just wish that someone else was around for me to gather advice from at the time. I'm still n00by and unaware of what the GMs can and can't do. :/

If the GM was smart, which he/she clearly isn't, he/she would have waited at least a day or so to mess with me. I probably would have had aboslutely NO idea. But all of this happened within a fairly short span of time.

I'm -definitely- writing to feedback and then CCing it to people/a person of note. I'm not holding my breath for anything to happen though. If the least amount of good that I could get out of this is some awareness and a heads up for all my beloved friends here at SC, then today was a good day.

Time to log in and chill at Willow Walk. :lol:
Ariawen says, "From what I see on the Smelly cat boards, there is a lot of gangin up and pestering going on. and it is going to stop."

Sir Zason: If I ever have to go on a crime spree I hope you're my accomplice because you'd be amazing if we ever got interrogated
SmellyDog
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk

Character Name: Vrii

Postby Phii on Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:13 pm

I just wish I could use the same arguement when retards hang out at the crate. THIS IS MY CRATE. MINE.
Phii
President Erin

Character Name: Phii

Postby Teeklin on Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:19 pm

HULKS ROOFTOP!!!

HULKS!!!!!
Teeklin

The man about the town, the beauty queen, the paragon of civilization;
But shadows cling to us all,
Even those convinced that they're sheltered and immune.
When will I get mine? Or must I be a god-fearing, white American?

Why should the thieves have all of the fun?
Selling us water by the river, they don't speak for everyone
I'm ready to run and you're making me crawl
Selling me water by the river, but they don't speak for me at all.
Thieves - Incubus
Teeklin
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Teeklin

Postby Quanette on Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:22 pm

Phii wrote:I just wish I could use the same arguement when retards hang out at the crate. THIS IS MY CRATE. MINE.

I DO THAT! :D
Quanette
Führer Courtney

Character Name: Quanette

Postby Paint and Soul on Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:33 pm

I just lick or hump it and everyone usually backs away.
I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life - Mitch Hedburg
Paint and Soul
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Galren on Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:40 pm

Baeloraes wrote:
Galren wrote:What is he? Because whatever it is, he obviously isnt very good at it.

What Quan said. He was also trying to get his armor on when you attacked him, not prep a spell.

No.

I never said he prepped a spell. I didn't know what he was so I said if he attempted to he'd be dead. THe second time I threw at him was for him pointing at me.

You and this chump buddies or something?
The internet's ideologies are based on a technique I'm sure you've heard of. It's called "lying."
Galren
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Postby TehComposter on Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:40 pm

Where is Willow Walk? I'll come and chill!
Leaffe

TehComposter
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Deagar on Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:46 pm

I need to go do some juggling, I'll be at Willow walk in a bit...
Deagar
Deagar
Savant Crate Monkey

Postby Destron on Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:24 pm

I would have told the GM to fuck off until I got a GM [Send] with the person's name on it so I would know who to file a complaint on. Number one because players don't own rooms, and once you ask for their name I bet they would cut that shit out. Second because what they did is an abuse of GM power, and if it was some lowly GM (not solomon or quarel) they would probably get in deep shit for doing something like that.
>Kiorlien asks, "Are ye a Paladin sir Vasilim?"
>Vasilim says, "depends on how many drinks"

"Player Versus Player is frowned upon in DragonRealms.
Only courteous players survive here!"
Destron
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Rudius

PreviousNext

Return to Hall of Fame