"Justice" served ala Solomon

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Re: "Justice" served ala Solomon

Postby Copernicus on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:23 pm

chaosqueued wrote:
Fintrial wrote:But as Phii said in IRC last night, friend Solomon and GM Solomon are basically [separate] entities.

I don't follow, isn't this a good thing? Most this thread was about how he showed favoritism to someone.

Hey look, it's another person that acts normal enough in person but persists in being a total douche the rest of the time.
Copernicus
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Copernicus

Postby Inauri on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:28 pm

Olybard wrote:
Dazalia wrote:fuck off Rudius, I replied to Zadie is all

i think this is hilarious
Inauri
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: aaaa

Postby Shaman on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:44 pm

chaosqueued wrote:I don't follow, isn't this a good thing? Most this thread was about how he showed favoritism to someone.

So what you're saying is you didn't actually read the thread, because as a summary, it might have started out about that but it definitely evolved into discussing the fact that a legitimately mentally ill woman who (reminders for page 34) believes that she's been injured by ghosts, can make street lights blow out, is able to see the future and sense energy fields around people, and is able to wield "karmic justice" as a weapon is now indirectly writing policy, specifically the gray area clause or whatever the name for it is.
Shaman
Smelly Cat Fanboy

Character Name: Battlemaker

Postby Honree on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:46 pm

Copernicus wrote:
chaosqueued wrote:
Fintrial wrote:But as Phii said in IRC last night, friend Solomon and GM Solomon are basically [separate] entities.

I don't follow, isn't this a good thing? Most this thread was about how he showed favoritism to someone.

Hey look, it's another person that acts normal enough in person but persists in being a total douche the rest of the time.

lol.
Honree
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: quit

Postby Korsik on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:47 pm

Shaman wrote:
chaosqueued wrote:I don't follow, isn't this a good thing? Most this thread was about how he showed favoritism to someone.

So what you're saying is you didn't actually read the thread, because as a summary, it might have started out about that but it definitely evolved into discussing the fact that a legitimately mentally ill woman who (reminders for page 34) believes that she's been injured by ghosts, can make street lights blow out, is able to see the future and sense energy fields around people, and is able to wield "karmic justice" as a weapon is now indirectly writing policy, specifically the gray area clause or whatever the name for it is.

lol oh and yamcer is pretty god damn gay. I think that's an important fact to be mentioned in this thread. My point is that he's queer.
You say, "Pendus, I'll shoot a crossbow bolt into your groin."
You say, "I'm not scared."
Issus says, "Now that's what I call...."
Issus turns a gear on the side of his goggles. The lenses slowly flip from violet to cyan.
Issus says, "Nuts and bolts."
Issus yells, "Yeeeeeeahhhh!"
Korsik
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Character Name: James

Postby poppyseed cake on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:57 pm

Yamcer is the epitome of that kid from grade school nobody liked who ran to the teacher to rat you out for anything, even if it didn't affect him personally.

I've always wondered how people like that manage to function in the real world where you can't instantly summon someone to save you when things go wrong.
[14:49] AD76Greg: oh well excuse me I didnt know you were the fucking king of dragonrealms
poppyseed cake
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Sebastienne

Postby Zadie on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:46 pm

incarna wrote:Yamcer is the epitome of that kid from grade school nobody liked who ran to the teacher to rat you out for anything, even if it didn't affect him personally.

I've always wondered how people like that manage to function in the real world where you can't instantly summon someone to save you when things go wrong.

Yamcer is also a person who represents the group of people that can come off as a douche on the internet, but when you hang out with them in person, they are super cool and have a super cool girlfriend that gives awesome fucking massages.

<3
<Collain> this conversation took a turn off the wtf freeway and onto depressing overpass

<theian> i cant do this anymore I think you just turned me gay but Im not sure

incarna wrote:For a lot of people thump is as bad as having a girl say "sorry I'm on my period" but for the gangstas she immediately leans over and whispers "but you can fuck me in the ass if you want".
Zadie
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Character Name: Princess Zadie

Postby Fintrial on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:57 pm

Wivros wrote:
chaosqueued wrote:

No. GM Solomon is a douche. I suspect fat, balding Solomon is less so when face to face with players. You know: king in DR, turd in real life. If he acts in reality like the corrupt jackass he does in the game, and someone calls him on it, what's he going to do? Tell them to go to their room?

Oh internet.

This... more or less.
<~incarna> completely shaved pussy gets much wetter than trimmed pussy for some reason
<&tote> I don't mind it, but it's not my preference usually
Fintrial
Smelly Cat Beast

Character Name: Fintrial

Postby Lisae on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:37 pm

Zadie wrote:they are super cool and have a super cool girlfriend that gives awesome fucking massages.

<3

<3 Pamcer
Lisae
Savant Crate Monkey

Character Name: Lisae

Postby Issus on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:38 pm

Man, fuck Comcast for making me miss the majority of this thread. lulz all around, <3 you assholes
Tuxter whispers, "OOC is this a script?"
Tuxter whispers, "ooc like .ACTLIKEABITCH"
Tuxter whispers, "ooc Can I borrow it?"

Issus
Messiah Steve

Character Name: Issus

Postby Copernicus on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:49 pm

Zadie wrote:
incarna wrote:Yamcer is the epitome of that kid from grade school nobody liked who ran to the teacher to rat you out for anything, even if it didn't affect him personally.

Yamcer is also a person who represents the group of people that can come off as a douche on the internet, but when you hang out with them in person, they are super cool and have a super cool girlfriend that gives awesome fucking massages.

<3

Doesn't really matter when 99% of your interaction is via the internet.
Copernicus
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Copernicus

Postby Meanne on Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:20 pm

Shaman wrote:

I've read this thread and remained neutral.

I have no beef with Leihr, and I don't know Liis/Liisa/etc personally.

To me... this is just business as usual -- players who are perceived as being out of hand get stepped on by the GMs. If you get tagged as a "bully" or being affiliated with a "bully group"... this is what happens, period. It's always been that way. I'm not saying it's right, but.. really. Are you truly surprised? These grey rules have always been around.

That's why I took great pains to be recognized as an RPer -- so that I could play an "evil character" without being locked out every day. If I'm mean to someone IG and they seem to be taking it amiss, I OOC to them -- I'm not out to upset the other players. Maybe that's just me being girly.

Umm.. as far as this chick's "mental illness"... by DR standards she doesn't seem too bad. If she is deluded, these are relatively harmless, paranormally-focussed delusions. At least she's not stripping for a living, or threatening to shut elevators off, or calling the FBI.

Just saying.

-Erin
Meanne
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Mord on Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:26 pm

Heh didn't you read the 100 things about her?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13412&start=0#p369752

Typically i'd ignore these things since it's kind of creepy/weird to dig shit up on people and read it but this was just too hilarious.

29. I've danced in Vegas at Crazy Horse 2 ..... but was never molested as a kid.
Mord
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: None

Postby Eladrin on Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:29 pm

Meanne wrote:
Umm.. as far as this chick's "mental illness"... by DR standards she doesn't seem too bad. If she is deluded, these are relatively harmless, paranormally-focussed delusions. At least she's not stripping for a living, or threatening to shut elevators off, or calling the FBI.

.....Lol.

Yeah, a karmic warrior that has dished out cosmic justice on numerous occasions, makes lightbulbs explode, talks to dead people, clairvoyant,clairaudient,clairsentient, that can also detect scrying against her, and has been injured by ghosts, also there are currently 7 ghosts living with her, is clearly a pretty sane and together individual.

She can also fend off santeria practiced against her by jealous women, presumably from reading the harry potter novel where they went over the defense against the dark arts class.

lol, id ask if you're just fucking dumb, but i really dont even question it anymore.
[04:46] You hear the ghostly voice of Sircha say, "Eladrin you are a staunch defender of corruption and evil."

Tercsyn says, "Could use a heal when an empath has a chance."

You say, "No free health care."

You grab Tercsyn's arm and drag him east with you . . .
Eladrin
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk

Character Name: Honore de Ballsac

Postby Galren on Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:29 pm

I love how threatening to shut off elevators remotely has become one of the benchmarks for crazy. It never ceases to give me a chuckle.
The internet's ideologies are based on a technique I'm sure you've heard of. It's called "lying."
Galren
Rippentropp Don't Stop

PreviousNext

Return to Hall of Fame