"Justice" served ala Solomon

Special Library of Legendary Threads

"Justice" served ala Solomon

Postby Fintrial on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:42 am

I haven't been playing DR much lately, but I logged in tonight and instantly got bored. I followed Zaeylor around listening to classes while she led a group around Crossing for a while before we decided that we wanted to see what was going on with the idiots on Ratha. The gweths blow up immediately with QQ after Lillybelle gets robbed by someone in the group. Zaeylor smashes some random person during this who then shows up in person to argue. In the middle of all this Leihr FAILS a gwethsmash on someone. After it's all said and done Leihr gets shafted by Solomon for his failed gwethsmash.

There's a lot of RP dialogue via Zaeylor and some idiots before Solomon appears, so you can just skip to the end for the WTF moment if you want.

[20:35] Your mind hears Lillybelle thinking, "stealing from Empaths....really?....how lewd"
[20:35] Your mind hears Zaeylor thinking, "Lewd?"
[20:36] Your mind hears Zaeylor thinking, "Dare I ask how that's lewd?"
[20:37] Your mind hears Lillybelle thinking, "allright....I was being classy.. how's tacky, low rent and bottom feeder?"
[20:37] Your mind hears Profesie thinking, "well put"
[20:37] Your mind hears Zaeylor thinking, "Because you're an empath?"
[20:37] Your mind hears Zaeylor thinking, "I fail to see the correlation, frankly."
[20:37] Your mind hears Lillybelle thinking, "should I say it slower for you to understand?"
[20:37] Your mind hears Leihr thinking, "I disagree with you Lillybelle, I do not believe empaths are the bottom class or any less important than anyone else"
[20:38] Your mind hears Lillybelle thinking, "apparently I DO...."
[20:38] Your mind hears Zaeylor thinking, "No need to be snarky. I said I don't understand the correlation, not that you are thinking too quickly."
[20:38] Your mind hears Zaeylor thinking, "Surely you understand the difference."
[20:38] Your mind hears Vezrai thinking, "autopuffs for Zaeylor.."
[20:39] Your mind hears Zaeylor thinking, "Don't be daft. I'm perfectly capable of healing myself, thank you."
[20:39] Your mind hears Lillybelle thinking, "Zae that wasn't all to you...."
[20:39] Your mind hears Vezrai thinking, "good thing"
[20:40] Your mind hears Lillybelle thinking, "oy....can you see me rolling my eyes...."
[20:41] Your mind hears Zaeylor thinking, "I don't see why you people are being so hostile. All I said was I don't understand why someone should think she should be more free from theft than other guilds because she's an empath."
[20:41] Your mind hears Zameo thinking, "is true.. pha healers get robbed all the time"
[20:42] Your mind hears Lillybelle thinking, "it's about manners Zaeylor.....I can't kill anyone....it's called being a bully...I can just use my wits, but to steal from someone who can't hit back is extremely low rent."
[20:42] Your mind hears Zaeylor thinking, "Certainly you can kill people, miss. I'd be happy to give you a demonstration if you bring the thief to me."
[20:42] Your mind hears Chelinde thinking, "Why cant you kill anyone? I see Zaeylor kill people all the time."
[20:42] Your mind hears Fintrial thinking, "Then train harder? Empaths aren't defenseless. See Akodam and Szrael for example. Your argument has no ground to stand on."
[20:42] Your mind hears Chelinde thinking, "She is quite good at it. Doesnt even blood splatter her clothing anymore."
[20:43] Your mind hears Zaeylor thinking, "I'm good at dodging it now. I've had considerable practice."
[20:43] Your mind hears Zaeylor thinking, "If you're angry about being stolen from, that's all well and good. It's never fun to have your things taken from you. I'm just surprised that you're saying that the reason it's low is because you're an empath."
[20:43] Your mind hears Aesrim thinking, "Just so I got this square...it's ok to kill an empath but not ok to steal from them?"
[20:44] Your mind hears Divakos thinking, "wow, did someone break Vezrai's gweths just to be a jerk?"
[20:44] Your mind hears Zaeylor thinking, "No, I broke them because he or she was being a jerk to me."
[20:44] Your mind hears Lillybelle thinking, "yes Div, they did"
[20:44] Your mind hears Zaeylor thinking, "And I was trying to have a conversation with this empath without someone insulting me."
[20:45] Your mind hears Profesie thinking, "It's amazing how quick people smash gweths. Kinda pathetic. "
[20:45] Your mind hears Fintrial thinking, "If you are robbed, your own stupidity is to blame. Don't keep things of value on your person unless you're willing to take the risk of it being stolen or lost. "
[20:45] Your mind hears Zameo thinking, "nae, perfectly fine to kill yourself a cleric, or rob an empath, or get commoners to carry your black market goods past customs and watch them get arrested. Just dont get caught doin it."
[20:46] Your mind hears Divakos thinking, "it's impressive that people can be so low brow"
[20:46] Your mind hears Aesrim thinking, "I got hammered for making a curtain joke...but whats a few gweths when you can slip a little steel between someone's ribs?"
[20:46] Your mind hears Profesie thinking, "That's the great concept called making your own decisions, and dealing with whatever comes of it"
[20:49] Your mind hears Zaeylor thinking, "I don't think trying to educate people on what has become an impressively forward movement low brow. But to each his own, I suppose."
[20:49] Your mind hears Divakos thinking, "You apparently don't "think" much"
[20:50] Your mind hears Zaeylor thinking, "Heh. You can't grasp reason well, hmm? I'm not inclined to trade petty insults with you."
[20:51] Your mind hears Lillybelle thinking, "and my no heal list just keeps growing....this is all good information"
[20:52] Your mind hears Zaeylor thinking, "Anyways, my point was that if you're upset about being stolen from, that's certainly your perrogative. But I do wish you wouldn't be upset because you are an empath and you were stolen from."
[20:52] Your mind hears Juravial thinking, "Gotta love the special people that populate the realms eh Lilly?"
[20:52] Your mind hears Aesrim thinking, "Just for record's sake...I enjoy healing and am willing to lie about my personal views in order to get it."
[20:52] Your mind hears Deaglan thinking, "Heyo Jur. "
[20:52] Your mind hears Storrs thinking, "You can think that again Juravial"
[20:52] Your mind hears Juravial thinking, "Ok time to end this banter, its getting fairly annoying, Heya Deaglan"
[20:52] Your mind hears Lillybelle thinking, "heya Jur - lovely day, eh?"
[20:53] Your mind hears Juravial thinking, "Not too bad"
[20:53] Your mind hears Divakos thinking, "it's certainly annoying that people will smash empath gweths for paltry reasons"
[20:53] Your mind hears Juravial thinking, "I was actually referring to the bickering Divakos"
[20:54] Your mind hears Zameo thinking, "personally, i think the invention of the smasher was a mistake.. do i want me gweth smashed fer thinkin so? nae really."
[20:55] Your mind hears Aesrim thinking, "Well, I've heard a few people that need it...choking my head full of gibberish. I always think I'm half mad"
[20:56] Your mind hears Sneeky thinking, "{faintly}" "I look at it like this. You buy a gweth and think on it, you run the risk of having it broken. You buy a gweth smasher, you use it, you run the risk of being actually smashed. It's a question of risk versus reward."

[Truffenyi's Green]
A large common green stretches out over most of the northeastern section of the tier. The grassy area is an excellent spot for athletic activities, for a meal on the soft grass, or contemplating the sky above. The western edge of the field backs on to the temples of Chadatru and Glythtide, and a fountain dedicated to Truffenyi stands to the east near the intersection of the eastern-most road and East Palace Drive. You also see some ironwood bucklers, some jadeite stones, some miniature arrows, some throwing blades, some throwing blades, some throwing blades, some throwing blades, some throwing blades, some throwing blades, some throwing blades, some winged cougarskin sandals, some throwing blades, some throwing blades, some throwing blades, a simple sack depicting a flying blue dragon amid a sea of stars, a wrought iron gravedigger's lantern, a pair of skull slippers with blackened teeth, a black braided leather torturer's whip, a black leather scroll case embossed with the symbol for eternity, a compact interrogator's case of polished bloodwood with black iron fittings, some arched leather bat wings with blackened steel claws affixed to each joint, some black crystal shadowlings, some blackened steel twigs, some ju'ladan oil, some white skaefarees oil, a wolf-faced bone mask, an oak limb, an oak limb, an oak limb, an oak limb, an oak limb, a platinum necklace, some chalky white bone armor etched with a three-masted pirate ship, a jagged black shard, a jagged black shard, a jagged black shard, a jagged black shard, a jagged black shard, some throwing blades, some throwing blades, some throwing blades, some throwing blades, some throwing blades, some throwing blades, some throwing blades, some throwing blades, some throwing blades, some throwing blades, some throwing blades, some throwing blades, some throwing blades, some throwing blades, some throwing blades, some throwing blades, some throwing blades, some throwing blades, some kyanite stones, some ju'ladan oil, some jadeite stones, some ju'ladan oil, some ju'ladan oil, a jagged black shard, some jadeite stones, an obstreperous Shadow Servant, some bronze coins, some copper coins, a dark asketine runestone, a trash receptacle and some junk.
Also here: Archaeologist Aaoskar, Neck Snapper Divakos, Cat Burglar Leihr, Embalmer Zameo who is sitting, Florist Olethea, Reaver Zaeylor, Master of the House Draksyth, Scoundrel Desciare, Chelinde, Captain Storrs who is shrouded in ghostly flames, Temple Guard Phaelynae.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.
Divakos says, "You gotta be really really low to break gweths of an empath."
Name: Divakos Guerra
Spouse: No Info
Roleplay Stance: None
PvP Stance: Closed

Chelinde says, "What is up with the oh my gosh dont pick on the empaths here.."
Zaeylor says to Divakos, "Get over it. It insulted me. I had no idea what guild it was."
Divakos says, "It said not hardly a paltry."
Vezrai softly says, "Gweth smasher? really Zaeylor? that's messed up."
Zaeylor says, "Obviously our opinion differs."
Divakos says, "If you want to bully, go bully some reavers."
Zaeylor says, "I'm sorry, but I don't often listen to strangers telling me what to do."
Zaeylor says, "Okay, I'm not sorry."
J>
Chelinde says, "Oh snap I always wanted one of these."
J>
Storrs appears to be concentrating intently on something.
J>
Chelinde gets some high-heeled firesilk slippers from inside her traveler's backpack.
J>
Leihr picks up some blackened steel twigs.
Leihr puts his twigs in his traveler's pack.
J>
Vezrai softly says, "That's nice that my opinion is so important.."
J>
Divakos says, "You're the one that has to live with yourself."
Storrs says, "They have bigger opinions when they have a group of friends standing close by."
Zameo says, "Hope ya got what ya wanted to keep."
You say, "My opinion changes no matter who I am with or without."
Storrs asks, "Was not talking to about your opinion?"
Zaeylor asks, "Who were you talking to?"
Storrs says, "The gweth smasher."
Zaeylor says, "There's a few of those."
Vezrai softly says, "Pretty cool my three word opinion would make you so mad you'd reach out and smash my gweths.. I must really piss you off.."
With the speed of a striking snake, you thump Vezrai in the neck with the edge of your flattened palm striking her in the vocal cords. Vezrai clutches her throat, wheezing pathetically.
You say, "Shut up."
[Truffenyi's Green]
A large common green stretches out over most of the northeastern section of the tier. The grassy area is an excellent spot for athletic activities, for a meal on the soft grass, or contemplating the sky above. The western edge of the field backs on to the temples of Chadatru and Glythtide, and a fountain dedicated to Truffenyi stands to the east near the intersection of the eastern-most road and East Palace Drive. You also see a thick leather rucksack painted with a pattern of shimmering dragon scales, an obstreperous Shadow Servant and a trash receptacle.
Also here: Battle Empath Vezrai, Neck Snapper Divakos, Cat Burglar Leihr, Embalmer Zameo who is sitting, Florist Olethea, Reaver Zaeylor, Master of the House Draksyth, Scoundrel Desciare, Chelinde, Captain Storrs who is shrouded in ghostly flames, Temple Guard Phaelynae.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.
Zaeylor says to Vezrai, "No, you were turning what I thought was a civil conversation into a hostile one."
Desciare says to Vezrai, "Are you really here to argue about gwethsmashing? Clearly the offender isn't really concerned about how you feel about it."
Zaeylor says, "I wanted to continue to keep the conversation going between me and the empath that got stolen from."
Zaeylor says, "I'm willing to explain to her why I did it."
Zaeylor says, "You are precisely the third person in my entire lifetime I've ever smashed."
Zaeylor says, "You were doing what I considered as derailing an important conversation."
Zaeylor says, "But that's not the sole reason I smashed you."
Vezrai softly says, "I see that.. as you stop me from talking.."
Zaeylor says, "I didn't."
Vezrai softly says, "Thanks douche."
Zaeylor squints at Vezrai.
You see Battle Empath Vezrai of Elanthia, a Gnome Empath.
Vezrai has violet eyes. Her silver hair is long and wavy, and is worn tousled. She has translucent skin.
She is young for a Gnome.
She is in good shape.

She is holding some jade turtles in her right hand.
She is wearing a card collector's case, a serrated belt knife, a brass parry stick spiraled like a unicorn horn, a rough leather tinker's pack, a duffel bag, a foraging apron, a dark leather gem pouch secured with a hematite vulture, a grey leather gargoyle mask, some superior gargoyle-hide leathers, some leather gloves, a crocodile-skin buckler, a lumpy bundle, a braided white ironwood ring set with a cambrinth clenched fist, a bronze armband inlaid with a cambrinth wolf and a braided cambrinth and white ironwood anklet hung with silver fist-shaped charms.
Chelinde says, "Maybe he should get his eyes checked. It was clearly not Zaeylors that hit you."
Zaeylor says, "I must insist you clean up your language while you're in my prescence."

You say, "A note of advice. If you get gwethsmashed, don't come to the person who did it unless you plan to defend your honor and attempt to draw their blood."
Vezrai softly says, "Interesting that while not stifling my speaking now, you would destory my gweths.."
Leihr seems to be concentrating intently on something.
You say, "Otherwise suck it up and keep to yourself. Coming back causes you more trouble in the end."
Zaeylor says, "I explained to you that you were derailing my conversation. You're not derailing anything right now."
Vezrai softly says, "I apologize for earlier profanity, but both of my gweths combined was quite expensive."
Leihr gestures at a silver choker.
A pulsing glow of iridescent light brightens the silver choker.
The silver choker disintegrates in a flash of white light! When the flash subsides, Leihr is left holding a small and violently swirling cloud of light.
You say, "Take it as a lesson learned for whatever reason.
Vezrai softly says, "Sometimes other opinions occur, strange you'd find mine so offensive."
Divakos says, "It takes quite the character to smash the gweths of someone they don't know."
Zaeylor says to Divakos, "I've been called a character before."
Divakos says, "And try to defend their actions when they find out it was an empath."
Zaeylor asks, "Do you intend to attack me?"
Leihr hangs a silver choker around his neck. <--- evil
Zaeylor asks, "Did she not come here to talk about it?"
Zaeylor says, "I don't care what guild she is. I'd have done the same to anyone."
Zaeylor says, "That's kind of the entire point."
Leihr says, "Guild really shouldnt matter."
Vezrai softly says, "I came here to find out why you destroyed my property for having an opinion."
Marssi says, "Thanks for the class, again."
Desciare says, "Though it's good to see someone hiding behind guild association."
Desciare says, "Very brave."
Divakos says, "I haven't come here to attack anyone."
Zaeylor says, "Yes, then I am explaining to you. Not defending myself because you are an empath."
Zaeylor says, "She wanted to know. I'm explaining."
Divakos asks, "Interesting that you would feel you have to defend yourself... Do you have a guilty conscience?"
Zaeylor says, "Are you daft? I just said I wasn't defending myself."
Chelinde nods to Zaeylor.
Divakos asks, "Do you insult my intelligence?"
Zaeylor says, "Yes, I do."
Vezrai softly asks, "So I don't like people stealing from empaths.. and therefor its worthwhile to you to destroy literally more than sixty thousand dollars worth of gweths? really? honestly?"
Chelinde says, "Obviously."
Desciare asks, "What's a dollar?"
Zaeylor asks Vezrai, "No, your insults and hostile attitude are. And what are dollars?"
Vezrai softly says, "Lirums.."
With amazing speed, Leihr strikes Vezrai in the throat with the edge of his flattened palm. Vezrai clutches her throat, wheezing pathetically.
Krossis says, "I suppose that a bully can act as a bully as long as he wants to."
Draksyth says, "Juravial for Desciare."
Phaelynae says, "Vezrai, if you are quiet I suppose they will leave you alone, you are pushing it further."
Zaeylor says, "Had I come and killed her for her comment, that would be overreacting."
Zaeylor says, "But I didn't. I silenced her."
Divakos says, "However much you want to banter the point."
Leihr stares intently at his silver choker. <--- zomg that's so DISRUPTIVE (he fails)
Suddenly his eyes flash with a searing light!
Chelinde's group went through a blue Moongate.
[Lower Bank of Ratha, Atrium]
A wide expanse of cool sea-foam green marble stretches across this noble room. Far overhead, crystal panes set within a spidery framework of gilded wrought-iron provide ample light that seems to intensify every color. Lofty arches on three sides lead to the various banking departments: The Bursar for foreign currency exchange, the Cashiers for regular banking transactions and the Bourse for private sales. You also see a blue Moongate, a blue moonbeam, the Auction Bourse, a waste basket, the Cashiers, the Exchange Bursar and some massive doors.
Also here: Reaver Zaeylor, Master of the House Draksyth, Scoundrel Desciare, Cat Burglar Leihr, Chelinde, Spellfighter Liquianis, Charmer Lillybelle, Grand Master Trader Deaglan, Vipyr.
Obvious exits: none.
Lillybelle says, "Oh great tamsines ghost."
Chelinde says to Zaeylor, "His whining was getting quite annoying."
Zaeylor says to Chelinde, "I don't know why...I just keep clinging to the fact that people will listen to reason."
A large grey manatee hovers into view, making a loud OOMPH-OOMPHing noise. Following close behind is Solomon holding the torn remains of a leash. The manatee makes a beeline right for Leihr!


Snapping his fingers, Solomon casts a spell that creates a large section of plate glass. The manatee crashes to a halt as his face is smooshed into the transparent wall with a loud, "FNUUURFFF!"


"Don't worry," he says, "you aren't made of seaweed, so you're safe...ish."
Solomon struggles with the large manatee, trying to keep you from being repeatedly headbutted.
Solomon says, "Leihr...."
Lillybelle asks, "Really? we havin a t ea party?"
Zaeylor says, "My goodness."
Chelinde says, "Leihr, you have been manatee'd."
Solomon says, "I see you were having a verbal argument with Vezrai and Divakos and some others."
Zaeylor asks, "Me?"
Zaeylor asks, "Or him?"
Zaeylor says, "It was mostly me."
Leihr says, "Please reread the logs, I was not having an arguement with anyone."
Solomon says to Leihr, "And then I also noticed that you tried to smash Divakos' gweth during the verbal argument."
Solomon says to Leihr, "Which....seems like abuse to me."
Storrs says, "Justice is always served in the end."
Storrs falls to the ground laughing hysterically!
Leihr asks, "Abuse of what?"
Solomon asks Leihr, "Abuse of the system? Tryign to smash someone who's just disagreeing with you verbally?"
Solomon says, "Seems pretty petty and cheap to me."
Leihr asks, "Abuse of a system by using it?"
Storrs says, "Yeah, what he said."
Solomon says to Leihr, "So, you just lost that ability. Along with THUMP, CURSE, SHUN, and a few others."
Leihr asks, "Can you let me know what policy i violated other than your favortisim?"
Solomon says, "You attempted to abuse a gwethsmasher by trying to smash someone who wasnt' even gwething to you."
Solomon says, "Or gwething at all."
Leihr asks, "Theres a policy that says you cant attempt to smash a gweth when they didnt try to gweth to me?"
Solomon says, "There's a policy that says you can't be disruptive, yes."
Leihr says, "I'm still unclear as to this arguement i was in, and the disruption i caused."
Solomon says, "I was watching the situation with Vizrai and Divakos and Chelinde. I saw the smashings and the Thumpings. Looks to me like you all just went in there to bully your way around. Unfortunately, I don't think trying to smash someone's gweth to retaliate for something they said verbally is acceptable."
Solomon says, "You're welcome to discuss this with Feedback if you like. I'll be giving them a full rundown of what happened."
Solomon says, "Type POLICY 4 for me. I'm sure you're aware of that, at least."
Solomon says, "This has nothing to do with favoritism. But of course, that's how you'd like to see it."
Solomon says, "Again, you can discuss this with Feedback. The'll be fully aware of the situation."
Leihr says, "Uh huh."
You ask, "So you can't smash someone who disagrees with you in a roleplaying argument on the gweth?"
You say, "Just so we're clear."
Solomon asks, "Fintrial, let's not try to get into rules lawyering, OK?"
Solomon says, "If I could, I might just. But I don't think I can."
Solomon says, "But I'll look into it, now that you mention it."
You say, "I'm just curious."
Solomon waves.
The lazy sparks within the dragon-blood ruby on Juravial's forehead speed up, spiraling around the intaglio rearing yeehar within it.
Solomon's manatee starts OOMPHing excitedly and pulling hard on the leash. There is a sudden **SNAP** as it breaks and the manatee rapidly floats away.
"Here I go again," Solomon mutters as he takes off after him.
<~incarna> completely shaved pussy gets much wetter than trimmed pussy for some reason
<&tote> I don't mind it, but it's not my preference usually
Fintrial
Smelly Cat Beast
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:59 pm
Character Name: Fintrial

Re: "Justice" served ala Solomon

Postby Wivros on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:46 am

Solomon says to Leihr, "And then I also noticed that you tried to smash Divakos' gweth during the verbal argument."
Solomon says to Leihr, "Which....seems like abuse to me."

NEWS 2 26: "Gwethsmashers are a NO GM situation. There does not have to be a justification for a smashing."

Solomon says to Leihr, "LOL STRAIGHT OUTTA MY ASS."

:psyduck:
I'm Zanipher and I approve this message. :urwin:
Wivros
Smelly Cat Noob
User avatar
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:18 am
Character Name: Zanipher

Re: "Justice" served ala Solomon

Postby Jhaeros on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:03 am

The situation is obvious, Leihr smashed someone not gwething to/at him. The reasoning for Leihr smashing him was due to a 'verbal' disagreement, which is completely separate from gwething. Good call on Solomon's part, clear disruption and abuse.
Jhaeros
Smelly Cat Noob
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:15 am
Character Name: Jhaeros

Re: "Justice" served ala Solomon

Postby Alacron on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:05 am

Jhaeros wrote:The situation is obvious, Leihr smashed someone not gwething to/at him. The reasoning for Leihr smashing him was due to a 'verbal' disagreement, which is completely separate from gwething. Good call on Solomon's part, clear disruption and abuse.


NEWS 2 26: "Gwethsmashers are a NO GM situation. There does not have to be a justification for a smashing."
Alacron
Smelly Cat Noob
User avatar
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:33 am
Location: CA
Character Name: Alacron

Re: "Justice" served ala Solomon

Postby Wivros on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:08 am

Jhaeros wrote:I too am utterly incapable of reading policy and creating an informed decision thereof.


/golf clap
I'm Zanipher and I approve this message. :urwin:
Wivros
Smelly Cat Noob
User avatar
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:18 am
Character Name: Zanipher

Re: "Justice" served ala Solomon

Postby Fintrial on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:13 am

Leihr didn't gwethsmash anyone, he failed. He didn't break any policies or cause any disruptions to anyone. Even if he had been successful in the smash, he wouldn't have broken policy. Solomon's call is complete bullshit. Why even have policies if they can be changed at whim by whatever power hungry GM that shows up wanting to flex his epeen?
<~incarna> completely shaved pussy gets much wetter than trimmed pussy for some reason
<&tote> I don't mind it, but it's not my preference usually
Fintrial
Smelly Cat Beast
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:59 pm
Character Name: Fintrial

Re: "Justice" served ala Solomon

Postby Rhonda on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:23 am

Jhaeros wrote:The situation is obvious, Leihr smashed someone not gwething to/at him. The reasoning for Leihr smashing him was due to a 'verbal' disagreement, which is completely separate from gwething. Good call on Solomon's part, clear disruption and abuse.


You're going to be the next person I smash. I'm going to giggle when you cry like a bitch.
Rhonda
Smelly Cat Kitten
User avatar
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:52 am
Location: Charlotte, NC
Character Name: Alary [formerly Asperity]

Re: "Justice" served ala Solomon

Postby TamsinesCat on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:11 am

[quote="Wivros"]Solomon says to Leihr, "And then I also noticed that you tried to smash Divakos' gweth during the verbal argument."

Heres the full monty kids:

Gwethsmashers are a NO GM situation. There does not have to be a justification for a smashing. Having Consent does not guarantee you will get your satisfaction. It guarantees you the option to attempt it, not success. That said, the entire system is being monitored closely for abuse.

If a single individual is harassing you with a gwethsmasher, then it is handled under our normal policy for harassment. If multiple people are gwethsmashing you for unrelated reasons, it may be time to reassess the contents of your messages or the tone in which you send them

thats abuse......shrug. meh....fair call.
TamsinesCat
Smelly Cat Noob
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:38 pm
Character Name: Olwyn

Re: "Justice" served ala Solomon

Postby Silvwyn on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:25 am

how the fuck is ONE failed gweth smash attempt harassment?
[18:45] <Teeklin> but seriously (and I didn't think I'd ever say this) I need a vibrator
Silvwyn
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk
 
Posts: 1232
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:42 pm
Location: Vegas
Character Name: MY GAMES HAVE GRAPHICS

Re: "Justice" served ala Solomon

Postby Krim on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:35 am

wtf? :psyduck:
Krim
Savant Crate Monkey
User avatar
 
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:29 pm

Re: "Justice" served ala Solomon

Postby Wivros on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:37 am

Silvwyn wrote:how the fuck is ONE failed gweth smash attempt harassment?


Indeed. However, if he can't understand what "no justification required" in written policy means--and "NO GM situation"--I doubt he can think that far. :?
I'm Zanipher and I approve this message. :urwin:
Wivros
Smelly Cat Noob
User avatar
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:18 am
Character Name: Zanipher

Re: "Justice" served ala Solomon

Postby Jhaeros on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:43 am

Rhonda -- How about you tell me who you are and I'll come kill you IG for threatening to smash me OOCly? Lol.

Solomon just posted something about people playing DR in the 'grey area' of policy, you should of known this was coming. Play smart, not like jackass retards. He's going to monitor certain people a bit more than others because of the reputation they have made for themselves.
Jhaeros
Smelly Cat Noob
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:15 am
Character Name: Jhaeros

Re: "Justice" served ala Solomon

Postby Shaman on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:51 am

Jhaeros wrote:Rhonda -- How about you tell me who you are and I'll come kill you IG for threatening to smash me OOCly? Lol.

Solomon just posted something about people playing DR in the 'grey area' of policy, you should of known this was coming. Play smart, not like jackass retards. He's going to monitor certain people a bit more than others because of the reputation they have made for themselves.


^ this guy is Somniumvisum/Dondalhino and not "brand new" like he pretended in his introduction just so you know who to smash
Shaman
Smelly Cat Fanboy
User avatar
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:31 am
Character Name: Battlemaker

Re: "Justice" served ala Solomon

Postby Vashir on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:00 am

lol 'abuse'... and so we take one more step toward snugglerealms.

god forbid someone lose their gweths during a conflict, especially one they decided to continue to participate in.
[22:10] [Hackett] "The cat eater has a short temper today"
[22:10] [Maulem] "Apparently."
[22:11] [Korsik] "I don't eat pu.. wait what"
Vashir
Smelly Cat Noob
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 10:42 am
Location: South Carolina
Character Name: Vashir

Re: "Justice" served ala Solomon

Postby Alacron on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:07 am

Jhaeros wrote:Rhonda -- How about you tell me who you are and I'll come kill you IG for threatening to smash me OOCly? Lol.

Solomon just posted something about people playing DR in the 'grey area' of policy, you should of known this was coming. Play smart, not like jackass retards. He's going to monitor certain people a bit more than others because of the reputation they have made for themselves.


Then shouldn't the written policy be changed so as not to mislead players?

BTW no need to kill anyone IG for threatening to smash you since you can just report, right?
Alacron
Smelly Cat Noob
User avatar
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:33 am
Location: CA
Character Name: Alacron

Next

Return to Hall of Fame

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron