BAI JHIME

Special Library of Legendary Threads

BAI JHIME

Postby Avrii on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:38 am

RIP LAST NAMELESS WONDER
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.


<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 10577
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:19 am
Character Name: Ryxa

Re: BAI JHIME

Postby Aumaru on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:52 am

Gone gone?

I miss everything not being in the IRC loop
Aumaru
Smelly Cat Fanboy
User avatar
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:15 pm
Character Name: somenoob

Re: BAI JHIME

Postby BTNG on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:57 am

Vanjhina was an odd blend of entertainment and absolute annoyance. In a strange way I'll miss the fucker.

RIP.
BTNG
Smelly Cat Noob
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:19 pm
Character Name: btng

Re: BAI JHIME

Postby Morkim on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:01 am

Aumaru wrote:Gone gone?

I miss everything not being in the IRC loop


He got 7 accounts LO'd. Some of which he claimed wern't even his.
Morkim icu
Dametri ngr
Dametri You get an odd feeling for a moment.
Dametri i c u c me
Morkim lol
Dametri icucmeagain
Dametri nagain
Dametri nmoretimes
Dametri STOP
Dametri ROB
Dametri STOP
Dametri GOD DAMN IT
Morkim
Smelly Cat Beast
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:59 pm
Character Name: Morkim

Re: BAI JHIME

Postby Reihn on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:19 am

wow, that's like 10% of the game
Reihn
Smelly Cat Kitten
User avatar
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:36 pm
Character Name: Girouard

Re: BAI JHIME

Postby ItsRagranBitches on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:23 am

What did he do to get locked out?
Descendents, I'm Not A Loser
You think that life is really tough when your daddy won't buy you a brand new car
Take a girl out, she won't fuck you, you just bought her a gram of coke
Spent all your money on shitty coke

I'm not a loser!, that's right, I'm not a loser!, I'm not a loser!
ItsRagranBitches
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 3420
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:45 am
Character Name: Ragran

Re: BAI JHIME

Postby Aumaru on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:23 am

Jesus christ....

Did he do something above his normal insane behavior or was it just due to the continual harassment of people and general dredge on the community.
Aumaru
Smelly Cat Fanboy
User avatar
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:15 pm
Character Name: somenoob

Re: BAI JHIME

Postby Quanette on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:28 am

Two cross-posts from cl1p.net:

High Wizard Jhime just arrived.
R>
[Mer'Kresh, The Galley Dock]
The gentle thumping of rowboats and fishing junks bouncing casually against the stone columns of the dock fills the air with a disjointed rhythm. Tight coils of heavy rope wrap the lower sections in a vain attempt to cushion the sounds of the drifting boats. Two trees lean into one another in the opposite direction, creating a living arch leading to the street. You also see a spotted leopard.
Also here: High Wizard Jhime.
Obvious paths: northeast.
>
Jhime says, "Hi."
>nw
You feel fully prepared to cast your spell.
>
You can't go there.
>'O hey
>cast
You sense a tiny amount of mana slip away from you.
>
You say, "O hey."
>
You gesture.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You manage to channel most of your energy into the spell. The rest is wasted.
You are unable to keep some of the mana from leaking out of the spell pattern.
A globe of shimmering blue fire flickers into being around you.
>prep sod
The spotted leopard sits down.
>
Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
You raise your arms skyward, chanting the words of the Seal of Deflection spell.
>harn 15
>
You tap into the mana from fifteen of the surrounding streams and attempt to keep it channeling in a stream around you.
Roundtime: 3 seconds
R>'Whats up
You say, "Whats up."
R>
Jhime asks, "Did you say something about me not being able to fight?"
R>'Hrm?
You ask, "Hrm?"
>harn 15
You tap into the mana from fifteen of the surrounding streams and add it to the significant amount already streaming around you.
Roundtime: 3 seconds
R>
Jhime says, "Because you're about to die."
R>harn 15
You tap into the mana from fifteen of the surrounding streams and add it to the large amount already streaming around you.
Roundtime: 3 seconds
R>
You feel fully prepared to cast your spell.
>'Hrm, I do not wish that.
You say, "Hrm, I do not wish that."
>cast
Jhime says, "A friend of mine said you said I couldn't kill you."
>
You gesture.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You are unable to keep some of the mana from leaking out of the spell pattern.
A shifting plexus of glistening azure lines forms around you.
>
Jhime says, "Aw."
>'well we know that's not true.
Jhime asks, "Now how would you like to die?"
>
You say, "Well we know that's not true."
>'Let's see...
>l
You say, "Let's see..."
>
[Mer'Kresh, The Galley Dock]
The gentle thumping of rowboats and fishing junks bouncing casually against the stone columns of the dock fills the air with a disjointed rhythm. Tight coils of heavy rope wrap the lower sections in a vain attempt to cushion the sounds of the drifting boats. Two trees lean into one another in the opposite direction, creating a living arch leading to the street. You also see a spotted leopard that is sitting.
Also here: High Wizard Jhime.
Obvious paths: northeast.
>
Jhime says, "I can do whatever I please."
>ooc jhime why'd you go closed?
Jhime turns away from you, clearly not interested in what you have to say.
>
Jhime says, "Sometimes killing 25 people in 3 minutes doesn't look great."
>'Ahhh
You say, "Ahhh."
>
You feel fully attuned to the mana streams again.
>
Jhime says, "But I can certainly go for 26."
>
Jhime pats you on the back.
>hug jhime
Jhime appears to be concentrating intently on something.
>
You hug Jhime. A faint scent of samatak clings to his skin.
>
Jhime just kissed you.
>
Jhime leans over and licks you. You give him a warm smile in return.
>'What happened to the old days buddy
Jhime kneels down.
>
You say, "What happened to the old days buddy."
>
Jhime leans over and licks you. You give him a warm smile in return.
>
You notice as a spotted leopard sniffs the ground.
>'Where we were pals
You say, "Where we were pals."
>
Jhime rubs you gently.
>
Jhime leans over and licks you. You give him a warm smile in return.
>
Jhime just kissed you.
>
* Dartaniun was just struck down!
>
* Ejavor was just struck down!
>'Hey
>
You say, "Hey."
>'lets see if I can hit you
You say, "Lets see if I can hit you."
>
Jhime nods.
>'While you're kneeling
Jhime leans over and licks you. Mmm, that tickled!
>
You say, "While you're kneeling."
>prep burn 30
Jhime gulps.
>
You raise your arms skyward, chanting the words of the Burn spell.
>
* Mato was just struck down!
>
* Weavous was just struck down!
>harn 15
>hide
You feel fully prepared to cast your spell.
>
You tap into the mana from fifteen of the surrounding streams and attempt to keep it channeling in a stream around you.
Roundtime: 3 seconds
R>rub band
You look around, but can't see any place to hide yourself.
>
Jhime says, "You cant."
>
You rub your moonstone band.
You get a vision of three concentric rings, each burning, and suddenly feel more in tune with fate.
You carefully stop the flow of magic, limiting the loss to one charge.
Roundtime: 2 seconds.
R>
Jhime shrugs.
R>tar jhime
Jhime says, "Let me finish my job down here."
>
You begin to weave mana lines into a target pattern around Jhime.
>
Jhime leans over and licks you. You give him a warm smile in return.
>
You feel fully attuned to the mana streams again.
>'Ok
You say, "Ok."
>l
Jhime asks, "You done yet?"
>
The formation of the target pattern around Jhime has completed.
>
A S'kra toddler clutching a rag-doll glances at you. Her mouth moves soundlessly... her tail's infantile lashing warns you of danger as her form slowly fades before your eyes.
>
[Mer'Kresh, The Galley Dock]
The gentle thumping of rowboats and fishing junks bouncing casually against the stone columns of the dock fills the air with a disjointed rhythm. Tight coils of heavy rope wrap the lower sections in a vain attempt to cushion the sounds of the drifting boats. Two trees lean into one another in the opposite direction, creating a living arch leading to the street. You also see a spotted leopard that is sitting.
Also here: High Wizard Jhime who is kneeling.
Obvious paths: northeast.
>cast jhime
(You don't have to specify your target twice.)
You gesture at Jhime.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You manage to channel most of your energy into the spell. The rest is wasted.
A brilliant beam descends from the sky and shrinks into a tiny point centered on Jhime.
The beam barely misses Jhime, leaving a small scorch mark upon the ground where it strikes.
Roundtime: 1 second.
R>'Fail
>
You say, "Fail."
>prep rf
>harn 15
Jhime asks, "Not even close?"
>
You raise your arms skyward, chanting the words of the Refractive Field spell.
>
You tap into the mana from fifteen of the surrounding streams and attempt to keep it channeling in a stream around you.
Roundtime: 3 seconds
R>
You notice as a spotted leopard looks around cautiously.
R>
Jhime leans over and licks you. You give him a warm smile in return.
R>cast
>
You gesture.
The whole world seems to shimmer for a moment, but then returns to normal.
>
Jhime just kissed you.
>'Nope.
>ne
You say, "Nope."
>
[Mer'Kresh, The Galley Dock]
The stone dock, a happy union of usefulness and beauty, rises from the water on fluted columns softened by layers of moss. Its carved stanchions and painted posts define an area both comfortable for waiting passengers and spacious for cargo. You also see the galley Sanegazat and a news stand with a grinning imp on it.
Obvious paths: southwest.
>hide
High Wizard Jhime just arrived.
>
You melt into the background, convinced that your attempt to hide went unobserved.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
HR>
Jhime laughs!
HR>scream
Jhime stops and talks to the Captain before boarding.
High Wizard Jhime went over to the galley Sanegazat.
H>
You scream out!
H>prep rf
You raise your arms skyward, chanting the words of the Refractive Field spell.
H>cast
[script resumed, Esc to cancel, Shift-Esc to pause]
You reveal yourself.
You gesture.
The whole world begins to shimmer as a refractive field gathers around you.
>
The refractive field gathers around you, completely hiding you from view.
I>go ferry
I>
What were you referring to?
I>go galley
A voice calls, "All aboard who's going aboard!"

I>
[script aborted]
I>
[Assuming you mean the galley Sanegazat.]
You silently slip aboard, avoiding the Captain.
[The Galley Sanegazat]
The galley, like its twin, carries passengers and cargo, but it can easily become a war galley. Brackets for catapults and a reinforced prow for mounting a ram show its military use, part of the reason why the rowers are trained and willing volunteers for this hard service. You also see the Mer'Kresh dock.
Also here: High Wizard Jhime.
Obvious paths: none.
I>
The last few clouds in the sky above slowly drift away.
I>whis jhime did you get a 10%/
Jhime turns away from you, clearly not interested in what you have to say.
I>whis jhime did you get a 10%/
>whis jhime did you get a 10%/
>whis jhime did you get a 10%/
>whis jhime did you get a 10%/
You feel fully attuned to the mana streams again.
I>
From forward comes the cry "Cast off," and from below, "On the beat, harbor speed, Row!" A drumbeat sounds through the ship.

I>
Jhime turns away from you, clearly not interested in what you have to say.
I>
Jhime turns away from you, clearly not interested in what you have to say.
I>
Jhime turns away from you, clearly not interested in what you have to say.
I>
Jhime turns away from you, clearly not interested in what you have to say.
I>whis jhime did you get a 10%
Jhime turns away from you, clearly not interested in what you have to say.
I>whis jhime did you get a 10%
>whis jhime did you get a 10%
I>whis jhime did you get a 10%
Jhime says, "What is this."
I>whis jhime did you get a 10%
Jhime turns away from you, clearly not interested in what you have to say.
I>
Jhime turns away from you, clearly not interested in what you have to say.
I>
Jhime turns away from you, clearly not interested in what you have to say.
I>
Jhime turns away from you, clearly not interested in what you have to say.
I>
Jhime searches around for a moment.
I>'Im trying to whisper sweet nothings
From out of thin air you say, "Im trying to whisper sweet nothings."
I>
You feel the galley Sanegazat shudder slightly as it shoves off.
I>
Jhime laughs!
I>rel
Jhime says, "Just come out of hiding."
I>
You release the mana you were holding.
The refractive field surrounding you fades away.
You aren't preparing a spell.
Type RELEASE HELP for more options.
>
Jhime kneels down.
>
Jhime says, "There we go."
>
Jhime pulls you towards him!
>
You notice as a spotted leopard slinks into the area.

The spotted leopard begins to watch the goings on carefully.
>
Some hungry-looking gulls circle overhead, watching the ship.
>
Jhime says, "Get out of here leopard."
>'Jhime's lost his marbles.
Jhime says, "Trying to give head."
>
You say, "Jhime's lost his marbles."
>
Jhime falls backwards from his seat and passes out!
>l
[The Galley Sanegazat]
The galley, like its twin, carries passengers and cargo, but it can easily become a war galley. Brackets for catapults and a reinforced prow for mounting a ram show its military use, part of the reason why the rowers are trained and willing volunteers for this hard service. You also see a spotted leopard and the Mer'Kresh dock.
Also here: High Wizard Jhime who is lying down.
Obvious paths: none.
>prep burn 30
You raise your arms skyward, chanting the words of the Burn spell.
>
A swarm of eels passes beneath the keel, probably on their way to the river's fresh water to spawn.
>tar jhime
You feel fully prepared to cast your spell.
>
Jhime stands up.
>harn 15
You begin to weave mana lines into a target pattern around Jhime.
>
You tap into the mana from fifteen of the surrounding streams and attempt to keep it channeling in a stream around you.
Roundtime: 3 seconds
R>'Lie down again
You say, "Lie down again."
R>'I want to see if I can hit you lying down
The formation of the target pattern around Jhime has completed.
>
You say, "I want to see if I can hit you lying down."
>
You feel fully attuned to the mana streams again.
>
You are about a fourth of the way across.
>
Jhime says, "You are one who lies with other men."
>'WAT
>
You say, "WAT."
>'Lie down
>
Jhime gestures at you.
Sparkling crystals of ice appear and coalesce into a half handled scythe of frost which flies through the air at you!
Glistening blue lines floating in the air shudder with the force of the spell!
The shimmering globe of blue fire surrounding you flares brightly!
A stream of translucent blue fire floods over Jhime, leaving him stunned!
>
You say, "Lie down."
>cast jhime
>
The spotted leopard sits down.
>
(You don't have to specify your target twice.)
You gesture at Jhime.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You manage to channel most of your energy into the spell. The rest is wasted.
A brilliant beam descends from the sky and shrinks into a tiny point centered on Jhime.
The beam barely misses Jhime, leaving a small scorch mark upon the ground where it strikes.
Roundtime: 1 second.
R>'DO IT
>
You say, "DO IT."
>
Jhime says, "What happened."
>prep tv
>harn 15
Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
You raise your arms skyward, chanting the words of the Tezirah's Veil spell.
>
You tap into the mana from fifteen of the surrounding streams and attempt to keep it channeling in a stream around you.
Roundtime: 3 seconds
R>
Jhime picks up a half handled frost-bladed scythe.
R>
Jhime gestures at you.
A stone fist rips itself free of the earth and hurtles toward you!
Glistening blue lines floating in the air shudder with the force of the spell!
The shimmering globe of blue fire surrounding you flares brightly!
A stream of translucent blue fire floods over Jhime, leaving him stunned!
>
A galley comes into sight, its oars beating rhythmically.
>harn 15
You tap into the mana from fifteen of the surrounding streams and add it to the significant amount already streaming around you.
Roundtime: 3 seconds
R>harn 15
You tap into the mana from fifteen of the surrounding streams and add it to the large amount already streaming around you.
Roundtime: 3 seconds
R>harn 15
You tap into the mana from fifteen of the surrounding streams and add it to the massive amount already streaming around you.
Roundtime: 3 seconds
R>l
>
You feel fully prepared to cast your spell.
>
[The Galley Sanegazat]
The galley, like its twin, carries passengers and cargo, but it can easily become a war galley. Brackets for catapults and a reinforced prow for mounting a ram show its military use, part of the reason why the rowers are trained and willing volunteers for this hard service. You also see a stone fist and a spotted leopard that is sitting.
Also here: High Wizard Jhime.
Obvious paths: none.
>
Jhime turns to face you.
* Driving in like the irresistable force of a cyclone, Jhime throws a half handled frost-bladed scythe at you. You barely block with a storm-bull buckler. The scythe lands an apocalyptic strike (So that's what it felt like when Grazhir shattered!) that explodes the heart and lungs with a bone-shattering blow to the chest.
The frost-bladed scythe lodges itself deeply into you!
* Khras was just struck down!
The glistening azure lines fade away.
The shimmering globe of blue fire suddenly extinguishes.
Your death cry echoes in your brain as it quickly dawns on you that you have just died! Already, you feel the tug of eternity upon your soul and you struggle to remain tied to this world.

A chill takes the seat of your soul as your remaining spiritual strength bleeds away steadily. However, you are comforted that you have curried the favor of your god, which will greatly improve the course of your resurrection or reincarnation.

Your body will decay beyond its ability to hold your soul in 100 minutes.
[You're solidly balanced]
DEAD>'That's not nice.
DEAD>
You say, "That's not nice."
DEAD>
Jhime exclaims, "Sorry!"
DEAD>
For a few minutes, the drumbeat from below is echoed across the water by the beat from the galley passing on the left.

DEAD>depart items
DEAD>
You notice as a spotted leopard snarls for a moment, then seems to calm down.
DEAD>
You feel yourself lifted gently, cradled as if by a mother's hand.


You suddenly find yourself floating upward, the light dimming slowly around you. Eventually, everything vanishes as the distance increases and you are enveloped by a sparkling panorama of brilliantly lit stars.

[The Starry Road]
You find yourself walking along a road like one you have never seen before. Spread out before you is a stream of light, paved with stars and bounded by every constellation and planet you had ever seen while a mortal, only now more vibrant and somehow alive.
Also in the room: The Starry Host
Obvious exits: north
>
You walk forward, putting one foot in front of the other, wandering closer to something which never seems nearer. Time, space and distance have no meaning in this place, leaving you feeling nothing but a strange peace tempered by a prickly feeling that your destiny is not yet finished.

After what seems an eternity, you reach a gate. Before you stands a stoney-faced being who gives you a gentle look before saying, "By the grace of the Immortals you venerate, your soul is spared from the Void. Do not squander their gift." With a swift movement of his hand you suddenly feel yourself pulled back to the land of the living.

A black, chilling hand reaches toward you but is pushed back by nothing you can discern other than a warm breath.

You shake off the fear and the pain, and find youself alive...and elsewhere.
[Carillon, Garden Shrine]
Two simple altars, one of rosewood and the other of stone, nestle within the stand of close-set mimosa. Fluttering slowly to the ground, feathery blossoms settle to the earth like a carpet of pink snow. Overhead, soft murmurs whisper through the leaves, perhaps the counsel of the gods, perhaps the entreaties of the dead. Dull basalt stepping stones lead out of the grove.
Obvious paths: none.
P>
You notice as a spotted leopard slinks into the area.

The spotted leopard begins to watch the goings on carefully.
P>frown
>stand
You frown.
P>
You stand back up.
>.mriss pecc
[Script mriss is running, Esc to cancel, Shift-Esc to pause]
DeleteFromHighlightStrings: *** successfully deleted.
invalid color palette number in [14].
AddtoHighlightStrings: *** successfully added.

===================================================
*** List of possible destinations:
*** (only the first 3 letters required)

*** IN TOWN:
* Bank
* Vault
* Debtor's Office
* MAMAS
* Pawn
* Furrier
* Origami
* Armor repair
* Forge
* Healer
* Orlogs
* Estate Club
* Favor altar
* Wharf End (Jolas to Hara'jaal)
* Galley
* Barbarian Guild
* Cleric Guild
* Paladin Guild
* War Mage Guild
*
*** OUTSIDE TOWN
* Galley
* Gem shop
* Origami
* Stable
* Fever Point Pier (Degan to Acenamacra)
* Wishing Well (homes)
* Depart spot (safe spot in Lun'Shele area)
* Favor altar
*
*** HUNTING:
* Celpeze
* Caracal
* Lun'Shele hunter and trekhalos (outside the trail)
* Peccary (the shelter)
* Cypress
* Dunes (Mihmen and Westanuryn)
===================================================

>set roomnames
>set description
>unhide
>look
>glance
Ok.
Ok.
>
But you are not hidden!
>
[Carillon, Garden Shrine]
Two simple altars, one of rosewood and the other of stone, nestle within the stand of close-set mimosa. Fluttering slowly to the ground, feathery blossoms settle to the earth like a carpet of pink snow. Overhead, soft murmurs whisper through the leaves, perhaps the counsel of the gods, perhaps the entreaties of the dead. Dull basalt stepping stones lead out of the grove. You also see a spotted leopard.
Obvious paths: none.
>
You glance down at your empty hands.
>go stone
>
You notice as a spotted leopard waves its tail slowly in the air.
>
[Carillon, Garden]
Bamboo chimes dangle from the branches of a grove of rosewood trees that separates the path from the carillon. Lilies ring the trunks of the rosewoods and between them, a vibrant carpet of crocus paints a sea of color. On the opposite side of the path, a bed of tiny, multi-hued shells holds a large bronze chime and a statue of a sitting jackal. Dull basalt stepping stones skirt the shells and disappear into a stand of mimosa.
Obvious paths: north, south.
>s
[Carillon, Garden]
A small footbridge spanning an ornamental brook interrupts the winding flow of the flagstone path. Roses mingling with honeysuckle climb the bridge's posts and stretch across its handrails. Tangled vines grow along the banks of the stream and knee-high shrub parterres filled with flowers border the path. As the path curves, the carillon can be seen rising to the north east.
Obvious paths: north, east.
>e
[Carillon, Garden]
Each of the dark flagstones paving the Carillon path has been carefully shaped for fit and appearance, which, along with the meticulous care of the plants, lends a formal grace to the gardens. A low border of phlox edges the pathway as it continues north toward the Carillon. Bright hued flowers to the east and west beckon visitors with their color and aroma. You also see an old man and a sculpted archway leading into the city.
Obvious paths: north, east, west.
>go arch
>
You notice as a spotted leopard slinks into the area.

The spotted leopard begins to watch the goings on carefully.
>
[Mer'Kresh, Ship Circle]
Lavishly detailed carvings grace the archway leading to the sole haven from the city's press of people -- the Carillon and its gardens. Here on the cobbled street, throngs of people intent upon their business shoulder past, yet some glance wistfully towards the arch and up toward the magnificent bell tower.
Obvious paths: east, south, west.
>w
[Mer'Kresh, Ship Circle]
A cacophony of pipes, strums, and thumped drums accompanied by voices raised in enthusiastic song tumble from a one of the vibrantly painted buildings lining the cobbled roadway. Wrought iron bars cover the upper windows of the building, seemingly more to keep people from falling out than to discourage intruders. Further east, the ivy-covered wall enclosing the Carillon's garden meets the bell tower's arched entrance. You also see a Langa guardsman.
Obvious paths: east, northwest.
>nw
[Mer'Kresh, Ship Circle]
Bright red curtains embroidered with silver stars flutter from an open shop window. Tubs planted with violet phlox rest on a stoop, and the brick face of a building complements the brick of the Carillon's garden wall opposite. The cobbled road bends sharply to form a bowl that mixes the noise from the bank, swearing from drivers and shouts from pedestrians with boisterous singing from the southeast.
Obvious paths: north, southeast.
>n
>
Your spirit feels less drained.
>
You notice as a spotted leopard slinks into the area.

The spotted leopard begins to watch the goings on carefully.
>
[Mer'Kresh, Ship Circle]
People stream through the doors of a domed building, hopeful that haste will prevent them from being victimized by the unsavory individuals loitering outside. Hawkers yell themselves hoarse with extravagant claims about their merchandise and shifty-looking characters try to dodge the guard's watchful eyes by melting into the shadows. Although a garbage can sits near the building's entrance, most people just throw their trash into the street.
Obvious paths: north, south, west.
>look
>glance
[Mer'Kresh, Ship Circle]
People stream through the doors of a domed building, hopeful that haste will prevent them from being victimized by the unsavory individuals loitering outside. Hawkers yell themselves hoarse with extravagant claims about their merchandise and shifty-looking characters try to dodge the guard's watchful eyes by melting into the shadows. Although a garbage can sits near the building's entrance, most people just throw their trash into the street.
Obvious paths: north, south, west.
>
You glance down at your empty hands.
>w
>
You notice as a spotted leopard slinks into the area.

The spotted leopard begins to watch the goings on carefully.
>
[Mer'Kresh, Shell Circle]
The air is perpetually warm, unnaturally heated by the flames from the forge sitting in one of the few open areas in the city. Covered pots sitting near the forge soak up some of the heat, and several children with long sticks take turns toasting gooey treats. Shops bound the forge-yard. One store's window displays leather armor beaded with cowrie shells. In another shop, weapons gleam from a rack cleverly built into the casement. You also see an oilcloth lean-to.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.
>n
[Mer'Kresh, Shell Circle]
Stores and homes vie for space on the curving cobbled street. Colorful paper decorations strung in the window of one shop flutter in the same breeze as laundry hanging from a window two stories above. Sporadic rings from hammer striking metal sound from the south, blending with the laughter of children playing tag on the sidewalk. You also see a wooden door with a split bamboo lattice.
Obvious paths: northeast, south.
>ne
[Mer'Kresh, Nelyn Bridge]
A sculpted seal rookery rests atop the pedestals marking the entrance of the Nelyn Bridge. Modest buildings adorned with flowerboxes squeeze against the bridge's abutments, and tiny stalls hung with merchandise line the bridge's cobbled surface, completely hiding the canal coursing so near. Only the smell of salt, fish and damp hint at the water's presence.
Obvious paths: northeast, southwest, northwest.
>ne
>
You notice as a spotted leopard slinks into the area.

The spotted leopard begins to watch the goings on carefully.
>
[Mer'Kresh, Shell Circle]
Niches filled with sculptures of armored champions set one building apart from its plain-faced neighbors. From it, a clatter of weapons practice echoes through the street and mingles with the plaintive braying of dray animals penned nearby. Southwest, the towers of Nelyn Bridge are visible over the rooftops. You also see a bone-trimmed wayerd pyramid and a stone arch.
Obvious paths: east, southwest.
>e
[Mer'Kresh, Sahra Bridge]
Massive paved arches bounding from ring to ring span the canals. The bridge's carved basalt arcs mimic the stone dolphins sculpted along the outer walls. One of the five bridges welding the circular city together, the Sahra Bridge's broad structure curves upward to allow gondolas passage beneath.
Obvious paths: north, east, west.
>n
[Mer'Kresh, Sahra Bridge]
Certainly the lowest of the bridges, Sahra Bridge curves just high enough to allow the gondolas on the water to squeeze beneath. Sometimes a larger gondola will come amazingly close to scraping along the bridge's underside, and the cautious looks on the pilots prove that a collision isn't out of the question. Lining the edges of the bridge and carved with surprising detail, basalt dolphins leap and frolic in the stone water, frozen eternally in their joyous dance.
Obvious paths: north, south.
>n
>
You notice as a spotted leopard slinks into the area.

The spotted leopard begins to watch the goings on carefully.
>
[Mer'Kresh, Sahra Bridge]
People, animals, and caravans flood the crossroads of the Sahra Bridge and Tuilis Clemois. The caravan dray animals shy from the noise, while their drivers alternate shouting encouragement and curses. Small knots of children stalk the trundling wagons, intent on snatching a plump turnip or a juicy esturi fruit while the driver isn't watching.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.
>n
[Mer'Kresh, Sahra Bridge]
Mimicking the rising and falling of a serpent cresting in the water, Sahra Bridge arches as it spans the canals. Dark stains dot the cobblestones, left behind by the steady flow of traffic heading to and from the outer ring. The water below heaves and sloshes, leaving foamy bubbles where it splashes against the rocks lining the ring.
Obvious paths: north, south.
>n
You feel fully rested.
>
You notice as a spotted leopard slinks into the area.

The spotted leopard begins to watch the goings on carefully.
>
[Mer'Kresh, Sahra Bridge]
The rising and falling humps that line the sides of Sahra Bridge prove to be the stone forms of dolphins, decoratively added to the cresting arch of the bridge. As the bridge curves down to the street, the sideguards flare in either direction, each capped with an iron brazier set into their ends. A seashell mosaic spirals between, the normally bright shades of blue and green dusty from traveling wagons. You also see a construction barricade.
Obvious paths: east, south.
>e
[Mer'Kresh, Gull Circle]
Behind a towering white fence sulks a pale crescent-shaped building resting atop a series of terraces. Richly colored plants of various species crowd the sculptured steppes, some fronds and leaves poking through the gaps in the fence to tickle the paving stones. Though the street itself is basalt colored, a wild assortment of shades is provided by the brightly painted facades of the nearby buildings. You also see a white-washed arch.
Obvious paths: east, west.
>e
>
You notice as a spotted leopard slinks into the area.

The spotted leopard begins to watch the goings on carefully.
>
[Mer'Kresh, Gull Circle]
The glint of light sparkles from the glass dome atop a rounded pink building, only slightly less brilliant when clouds cover the sky. Aside from the light catching dome and the bright pink shade painted on its walls, the building has been constructed with function in mind, and shows minimal adornment. The waters of Torbis Sanhalas glare from behind this obstruction, desperate to catch a glance of the city streets.
Obvious paths: southeast, west.
>se
[Mer'Kresh, Gull Circle]
The pastel hues that many of the homes and businesses have been painted reflect equally bright in the water of the canal that separates Gull Circle from Pearl Circle. While the shades are not as brilliant as those used on structures lining Pearl Circle, there still remains a festive degree of tones. With the exception of a few faded buildings, such as the dull green dwelling nearby, the colors are easily representative of flowering plants or speckled sea shells.
Obvious paths: southeast, northwest.
>se
[Mer'Kresh, Gull Circle]
Two small, carefully cultivated trees arc overhead, entwining each other's branches to form a living arch. Their trunks descend into identical ceramic pots set firmly into the street. Beyond the trees, a pier stretches out into the bay, harboring rowboats and fishing junks as a mother goose might shelter goslings. On either side of the living arch, festive dwellings and shops cluster tightly, as if jostling for attention.
Obvious paths: southeast, northwest.
>go arch
>
You notice as a spotted leopard slinks into the area.

The spotted leopard begins to watch the goings on carefully.
>
[Mer'Kresh, The Galley Dock]
The gentle thumping of rowboats and fishing junks bouncing casually against the stone columns of the dock fills the air with a disjointed rhythm. Tight coils of heavy rope wrap the lower sections in a vain attempt to cushion the sounds of the drifting boats. Two trees lean into one another in the opposite direction, creating a living arch leading to the street.
Obvious paths: northeast.
>ne
[Mer'Kresh, The Galley Dock]
The stone dock, a happy union of usefulness and beauty, rises from the water on fluted columns softened by layers of moss. Its carved stanchions and painted posts define an area both comfortable for waiting passengers and spacious for cargo. You also see a news stand with a grinning imp on it.
Also here: Drakxx.
Obvious paths: southwest.
>look
>glance
[Mer'Kresh, The Galley Dock]
The stone dock, a happy union of usefulness and beauty, rises from the water on fluted columns softened by layers of moss. Its carved stanchions and painted posts define an area both comfortable for waiting passengers and spacious for cargo. You also see a news stand with a grinning imp on it.
Also here: Drakxx.
Obvious paths: southwest.
>
You glance down at your empty hands.
>
You notice as a spotted leopard slinks into the area.

The spotted leopard begins to watch the goings on carefully.
>go galley
[Assuming you mean the galley Cercorim.]
You look around in vain for the galley.

*** Waiting for a galley to arrive

>
Your spirit feels less drained.
>
The galley Cercorim glides into the dock.
>go galley
>
[Assuming you mean the galley Cercorim.]
The Captain gives you a little nod, "Come aboard, Khras, always nice to see you again."
[The Galley Cercorim]
Passengers and cargo crowd the deck of the sleek, black galley. Below, visible through the large opening amidships, sit the tanned and muscular rowers, one shift at the oars while the other rests. The exhorter sits in the stern behind his drum, ready to speed or slacken the rhythm as needed. You also see the Mer'Kresh dock.
Obvious paths: none.
>

*** Riding across the Belarritaco Bay to the island of M'riss

>
You notice as a spotted leopard slinks into the area.

The spotted leopard begins to watch the goings on carefully.
>prep rf
>harn 15
You raise your arms skyward, chanting the words of the Refractive Field spell.
>
You tap into the mana from fifteen of the surrounding streams and attempt to keep it channeling in a stream around you.
Roundtime: 3 seconds
R>
A loud voice calls out, "Leaving in two minutes!" From below, another voice yells, "Shift change!"

R>cast
>
You gesture.
The whole world begins to shimmer as a refractive field gathers around you.
>
The refractive field gathers around you, completely hiding you from view.
I>
The spotted leopard slinks off.
I>
Drakxx just arrived.
I>
You sense a tiny amount of mana slip away from you.
I>
Your spirit feels less drained.
I>
Drakxx glances up at the sky.
I>
You sense a tiny amount of mana slip away from you.
I>assist request Jhime hath slain me, and I was told to contact the gm's immediately.
A sailor moves along the deck, polishing the brass catapult mounts.
I>
You are now in the assist queue.
Use Assist Position to check your place in the queue.
To cancel your assist, type Assist Cancel at any time.
I>rel
I>
You release the mana you were holding.
The refractive field surrounding you fades away.
You aren't preparing a spell.
Type RELEASE HELP for more options.
>
Someone shouts, "Leaving in one minute!" From below comes the cry, "Out oars," followed by the clatter of wood on wood.

>
You notice as a spotted leopard slinks into the area.

The spotted leopard begins to watch the goings on carefully.
>stat

Active Players: 509
Type STATUS FULL to get a list of active players

Staff on duty:
Kothos
>
You notice as a spotted leopard looks around cautiously.
>
Drakxx takes a chain balaclava off his head.
>
Drakxx puts his balaclava in his dark indigo pack.
>
Drakxx gets a small case from inside his dark indigo pack.
>
Drakxx opens his small case.
>
Drakxx gets a lacquered red oboe with delicate brass fittings from inside his small case.
>
Drakxx puts his case in his dark indigo pack.
>
Drakxx begins a quiet rumba on his red oboe with only the slightest hint of difficulty.
>
Your spirit feels less drained.
>
A voice calls, "All ashore who's going ashore!"

>
The spotted leopard sits down.
>que
Referrals pending: 0.
Premium assists pending: 0.
Assists pending: 1.
>
Drakxx stumbles only slightly as he continues to play a rumba on his red oboe.
>
You notice as a spotted leopard looks around cautiously.
>
From forward comes the cry "Cast off," and from below, "On the beat, harbor speed, Row!" A drumbeat sounds through the ship.

>
You feel the galley Cercorim shudder slightly as it shoves off.
>
Your spirit feels less drained.
>
Drakxx stumbles only slightly as he continues to play a rumba on his red oboe.
>
For a minute, the bay seems to have turned pink, then the color resolves into a great cloud of jellyfish around the galley.
>
You feel fully attuned to the mana streams again.
>
Drakxx concentrates intently on his technique as he continues to play a quiet rumba on his red oboe.
>
You notice as a spotted leopard sniffs the ground.
>
You are about a fourth of the way across.
>
Your spirit feels less drained.
>
Drakxx finishes playing a quiet rumba on his red oboe.
>
Drakxx gets a small case from inside his dark indigo pack.
>
Drakxx puts his oboe in his small case.
>
Drakxx gets a polished brass-tipped ox horn from inside his small case.
>
Some geese in a perfect V fly north high overhead.
>
Drakxx puts his case in his dark indigo pack.
>
Drakxx begins a solemn battle song on his brass-tipped ox horn.
>
A galley comes into sight, its oars beating rhythmically.
>

*** ATTENTION, PLEASE ***

*** Host Kothos is here to answer your assist. ***

>
Kothos asks, "Hi, Khras, I'm Senior GameHost Kothos here to answer your request! How can I help you today?"
>
Kothos smiles.
>whis koth pull us up please?
>
You whisper to Kothos, "pull us up please?"
>
As the day wanes, the sun begins its long trudge towards its home and the sweet comfort of night.
>
Drakxx launches into the next verse of a solemn battle song, slowing slightly at the complicated scoring.
>
Kothos whispers, "Sure thing. Ready?"
>nod
You nod.
>
For a few minutes, the drumbeat from below is echoed across the water by the beat from the galley passing on the left.

>
Your spirit feels less drained.
>'Yeah, ready.
>l
You say, "Yeah, ready."
>
[The Galley Cercorim]
Passengers and cargo crowd the deck of the sleek, black galley. Below, visible through the large opening amidships, sit the tanned and muscular rowers, one shift at the oars while the other rests. The exhorter sits in the stern behind his drum, ready to speed or slacken the rhythm as needed. You also see a spotted leopard that is sitting.
Also here: Senior GameHost Kothos, Drakxx.
Obvious paths: none.
>
Kothos nods.
>
A green turtle as large as a tower shield swims past, its flippers stroking lazily.
>
Kothos says, "Just a moment."
>
Kothos smiles.
>
Drakxx continues to play a solemn battle song on his brass-tipped ox horn. The music wafts through the air and your soul.
>
Kothos calmly raises one hand as thick swirls of smoke begin to rise from his feet completely consuming him. A moment later, the smoke dissipates and he is gone!
>
The world grows blurry and indistinct. After a moment everything becomes clear again. Looking about, you see...
[Host Consultation Room]
The walls of this room have been painted a conservative shade of blue, and a rug of dark azures and burgundy in complex Elothean patterns covers the hardwood floors. Light from an invisible source lends an antique illumination to everything, and the air is cool with the faint scent of lavender. A few pillows have been scattered on the floor to provide for comfortable seating.
Also here: Senior GameHost Kothos.
Obvious exits: none.
>'O hi there buddy
You say, "O hi there buddy."
>
Kothos says, "Alrighty."
>
Kothos smiles.
>
Kothos asks, "So how can I help you this afternoon?"
>'Jhime killed me, after he roleplayed "giving me head"
Your spirit feels less drained.
>
You say, "Jhime killed me, after he roleplayed "giving me head."
>'Really weird
You say, "Really weird."
>
Kothos says, "I see."
>'I'm pvp open, he's pvp closed.
Kothos asks, "And where was this, out of curiosity?"
>
You say, "I'm pvp open, he's pvp closed."
>'On the galley dock, and on the galley.
>
You say, "On the galley dock, and on the galley."
>'I was told he wasn't supposed to be instigating anything, and that I should report him immediately
You say, "I was told he wasn't supposed to be instigating anything, and that I should report him immediately."
>
Your spirit feels less drained.
>
Kothos says, "Gotcha."
>
Kothos asks, "I presume the boat was moored at the time?"
>'Uh, no...we took off then he killed me
You say, "Uh, no...we took off then he killed me."
>'Pretty weird situation all around
Kothos says, "Ah."
>
You say, "Pretty weird situation all around."
>
Kothos asks, "Prior to this, had you had any contact or conversation with Jhime recently?"
>
Your spirit feels less drained.
>'Uh he sent his familiar after me while I was studying the astral shard Besoge.
You say, "Uh he sent his familiar after me while I was studying the astral shard Besoge."
>'Brief chat about how I heard he wasn't supposed to be bothering people
You say, "Brief chat about how I heard he wasn't supposed to be bothering people."
>'Then on my way to mriss, he's waiting at the dock
You say, "Then on my way to mriss, he's waiting at the dock."
>
Your spirit feels less drained.
>'Suddenly there's this roleplay about him "Slobbing my knob" and a few casts later I get killed by a frost scythe.
Kothos nods.
>
You say, "Suddenly there's this roleplay about him "Slobbing my knob" and a few casts later I get killed by a frost scythe."
>
Kothos says, "I see."
>'Lots of kneeling, licking, gulping, kissing...and other assorted grossities.
You say, "Lots of kneeling, licking, gulping, kissing...and other assorted grossities."
>
Your spirit feels less drained.
>
Kothos nods.
>'and to seal the deal, there was this gem...
You say, "And to seal the deal, there was this gem..."
>Jhime says, "Get out of here leopard."
>>'Jhime's lost his marbles.
>Jhime says, "Trying to give head."
>>
>You say, "Jhime's lost his marbles."
Please rephrase that command.
Please rephrase that command.
>
Please rephrase that command.
Please rephrase that command.
Please rephrase that command.
>'er...not sure how to paste this in
>
You say, "Er...not sure how to paste this in."
>'Jhime says, "Get out of here leopard.
You say, "Jhime says, "Get out of here leopard."
>'Jhime says, "Get out of here leopard.
You say, "Jhime says, "Get out of here leopard."
>'Jhime says, "Trying to give head.
Your spirit feels less drained.
>
Kothos says, "You may have to do one line at a time."
>
You say, "Jhime says, "Trying to give head."
>'You say, "Jhime's lost his marbles.
You say, "You say, "Jhime's lost his marbles."
>'I feel violated.
>
You say, "I feel violated."
>
Kothos says, "Quite understandable."
>
Kothos nods.
>
Your spirit feels less drained.
>shudder
>
You shudder.
>
Kothos asks, "Beyond that, was there any conversation between him meeting you at the docks and the attack?"
>'Uh nah...just the short conversation with his familiar
You say, "Uh nah...just the short conversation with his familiar."
>
Your spirit feels less drained.
>
Kothos nods.
>
Kothos says, "Huh."
>'yeah, like I said, p weird if you ask me.
You say, "Yeah, like I said, p weird if you ask me."
>
Kothos says, "Well, I certainly appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I'll be just a moment."
>
Your spirit feels less drained.
>
* Dimri was just struck down!
>
Your spirit feels less drained.
>
Kothos asks, "And is there a particular resolution that you are looking for with this?"
>
You feel the weakness imparted by your recent death slowly fade away.
>'Heh...that's a strange question
You say, "Heh...that's a strange question."
>
Your spirit feels less drained.
>'I'm not a GM so I have no idea.
You say, "I'm not a GM so I have no idea."
>
* A fiery phoenix soars into the heavens as Dimri's spirit arises from the ashes of death.
>
Kothos nods.
>'Do police officers ask rape vicitims if they would like to see a particular resolution regarding their situations?
You ask, "Do police officers ask rape vicitims if they would like to see a particular resolution regarding their situations?"
>
Your spirit feels less drained.
>
* Pravia was just struck down!
>'I mean, let justice be done or whatever but I can't really comment on how I'd like it treated
You say, "I mean, let justice be done or whatever but I can't really comment on how I'd like it treated."
>
Kothos nods.
>
Your spirit feels less drained.
>
Kothos says, "Regarding the PvP end of it for a moment..."

>'I can't kill jhime
You say, "I can't kill jhime."
>
Your spirit feels less drained.
>'No reason to pursue it from a pvp standpoint
You say, "No reason to pursue it from a pvp standpoint."
>
Kothos says, "You mentioned in your assist reason and our conversation that it should be reported to us..."
>
Kothos says, "Was that something that was requested of you specifically with Jhime or something you overheard? I'm just trying to get my notes in order."
>'Yeah a few of my friends told me that he's on thin ice and was told not to insitgate fights or situations
You say, "Yeah a few of my friends told me that he's on thin ice and was told not to insitgate fights or situations."
>
Your spirit feels less drained.
>
Kothos says, "Ah."
>
* Havoga was just struck down!
>'Hell, I woulda left it alone save for the unwarranted sexual contact.
You say, "Hell, I woulda left it alone save for the unwarranted sexual contact."
>'That was just weird.
>
You say, "That was just weird."
>
Kothos nods.
>
Kothos asks, "And I forgot to ask this, but that was your boat, correct?"
>
Your spirit feels less drained.
>'Nah the galley.
You say, "Nah the galley."
>'the one between mriss and kresh
You say, "The one between mriss and kresh."
>
Kothos says, "Oh! Right."
>
Kothos says, "Alrighty. It'll be just another moment here."
>
Your spirit feels less drained.
>
* Jamukha was just struck down!
>
* Takh was just struck down!
>profile jhime
>
I could not find Jhime.
>
Your spirit no longer feels drained.
>
Kothos says, "Thanks for your patience while I do my digging."
>
Kothos says, "Because of the nature of this particular encounter, I'm going to refer this on to a GM."
>
Kothos says, "I'm just going to jot down my notes here for them and let you get back to the game."
>'Ok.
You say, "Ok."
>
Kothos says, "Should be just another minute."
>
Kothos says, "Thanks again for your patience."
>
Kothos smiles.
>nod
You nod.
>
Kothos asks, "And do you have any other specific quotes from the incident you'd like me to note?"
>'No, other than the sexual misconduct.
You say, "No, other than the sexual misconduct."
>
Kothos nods.
>
Kothos says, "Alright."
>
Quanette
Führer Courtney
User avatar
 
Posts: 8790
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:05 pm
Character Name: Quanette

Re: BAI JHIME

Postby Tcool13 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:30 am

Khras got raped
Tcool13
Rippentropp Don't Stop
User avatar
 
Posts: 1544
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:29 am
Location: Colorado
Character Name: Your MOM

Re: BAI JHIME

Postby Quanette on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:30 am

J> Basilisc says, "I'd like if you could tell me the details regarding your conflict with Khras, starting from the beginning."
J> Basilisc says, "First as it pertains to Jhime."
J> 'Oh okay.
You say, "Oh okay."
J> J> 'I heard Khras on gweth so I decided to locate him
You say, "I heard Khras on gweth so I decided to locate him."
J> 'As you may know Khras and I have had dozens of conflicts and wasted many hours of GMs time.
You say, "As you may know Khras and I have had dozens of conflicts and wasted many hours of GMs time."
J> J> J> Basilisc nods.
J> 'Just one moment, the phone rang.
You say, "Just one moment, the phone rang."
J> J> J> J> 'Okay
You say, "Okay."
J> Basilisc nods.
J> 'So I decided to find him with my familiar, and kill him.
You say, "So I decided to find him with my familiar, and kill him."
J> J> 'Just because that's kind of how we treat each other.
You say, "Just because that's kind of how we treat each other."
J> J> 'I mean he killed my CLOSED alt a few days ago. I take it in stride. He tries to get me in trouble.
You say, "I mean he killed my CLOSED alt a few days ago. I take it in stride. He tries to get me in trouble."
J> J> 'I stopped trying to bait him and REPORT him
clearly he hasn't. Anyway...
Please rephrase that command.
J> You say, "I stopped trying to bait him and REPORT him."
J> J> J> 'clearly he hasn't... anyway...
You say, "Clearly he hasn't... anyway..."
J> J> 'I felt like killing him so I caught up with him with my familiar. Vanmar is an OPEN character.
You say, "I felt like killing him so I caught up with him with my familiar. Vanmar is an OPEN character."
J> You've gained a new rank in your ability to stalk.
J> 'Khras mentioned something about Jhime, insulting.
You say, "Khras mentioned something about Jhime, insulting."
J> J> 'I communicated this to Jhime in the RP-sense of it all.
You say, "I communicated this to Jhime in the RP-sense of it all."
J> 'Obviously I control both characters.
You say, "Obviously I control both characters."
J> Basilisc nods.
J> 'Turns out that Khras was actually right next to Jhime.
You say, "Turns out that Khras was actually right next to Jhime."
J> You feel the winds surrounding you disperse.
J> J> 'Funny how that works
You say, "Funny how that works."
J> smile
You smile.
J> 'So they talked, I'm sure you can read the somewhat inappropriate logs of it
You say, "So they talked, I'm sure you can read the somewhat inappropriate logs of it."
J> 'We have a way about us, the two of us
You say, "We have a way about us, the two of us."
J> 'Very... unedited
You say, "Very... unedited."
J> Basilisc asks, "Where would I see those logs?"
J> Basilisc acts puzzled.
J> J> 'Oh I thought you could access those easily
You say, "Oh I thought you could access those easily."
J> shrug
You shrug.
J> J> 'I certainly could supply you with them
You say, "I certainly could supply you with them."
J> Basilisc says, "I thought you meant they had been posted somewhere."
J> Basilisc chuckles.
J> 'I'm sure that won't take long either
You say, "I'm sure that won't take long either."
J> J> J> J> Basilisc asks, "Yes, if it isn't too much trouble, could you tell me what happened right before the violence broke out?"
J> J> 'So I guess he felt that I gave him the okay to try casting at me
You say, "So I guess he felt that I gave him the okay to try casting at me."
J> J> 'This is from Jhime's perspective
You say, "This is from Jhime's perspective."
J> J> Basilisc nods.
J> J> J> J> 'K> K> Khras says, "Lets see if I can hit you."
You say, "K> K> Khras says, "Lets see if I can hit you."
J> J> 'You nod.
You say, "You nod."
J> 'K> Khras says, "While you're kneeling."
You say, "K> Khras says, "While you're kneeling."
J> 'You gulp.
You say, "You gulp."
J> J> 'Khras just tried to whisper to you, but you turned away.
You say, "Khras just tried to whisper to you, but you turned away."
J> 'so he does that over 10 times
You say, "So he does that over 10 times."
J> chuc
You chuckle.
J> 'Khras just tried to whisper to you, but you turned away. Khras just tried to whisper to you, but you turned away. Khras just tried to whisper to you, but you turned away. Khras just tried to whisper to you, but you turned away.
You say, "Khras just tried to whisper to you, but you turned away. Khras just tried to whisper to you, but you turned away. Khras just tried to whisper to you, but you turned away. Khras just tried to whisper to you, but you turned away."
J> 'K> Khras says, "Jhime's lost his marbles."
J> You say, "K> Khras says, "Jhime's lost his marbles."
J> Khras says, "Lie down again."
Please rephrase that command.
J> 'Khras says, "Lie down again."
You say, "Khras says, "Lie down again."
J> '> Khras says, "I want to see if I can hit you lying down."
You say, "> Khras says, "I want to see if I can hit you lying down."
J> '> You say, "You are one who lies with other men."
You say, "> You say, "You are one who lies with other men."
J> snicker
You snicker.
J> '> Khras says, "WAT."
You say, "> Khras says, "WAT."
J> J> J> 'You gesture at Khras. The pattern of your spell is torn apart, sending the raw mana cascading back into your body! You are stunned!
You exclaim, "You gesture at Khras. The pattern of your spell is torn apart, sending the raw mana cascading back into your body! You are stunned!"
J> 'SR> Khras says, "Lie down."
You say, "SR> Khras says, "Lie down."
J> J> 'You notice he isn't objecting to my casting at him
You say, "You notice he isn't objecting to my casting at him."
J> J> J> 'S> Khras gestures at you. A brilliant beam descends from the sky and shrinks into a tiny point centered on you. The beam barely misses you, leaving a small scorch mark upon the ground where it strikes.
You say, "S> Khras gestures at you. A brilliant beam descends from the sky and shrinks into a tiny point centered on you. The beam barely misses you, leaving a small scorch mark upon the ground where it strikes."
J> 'S> Khras says, "DO IT."
You say, "S> Khras says, "DO IT."
J> J> 'Then I killed him
You say, "Then I killed him."
J> '> You hear the ghostly voice of Khras say, "That's not nice."
You say, "> You hear the ghostly voice of Khras say, "That's not nice."
J> 'You exclaim, "Sorry!"
You exclaim, "You exclaim, "Sorry!"
J> 'Then he reported me.
You say, "Then he reported me."
J> chuc
You chuckle.
J> J> 'OPEN and casting at me and...
You say, "OPEN and casting at me and..."
J> J> 'Being himself
You say, "Being himself."
J> Basilisc says, "What happened before Khras says, "Lets see if I can hit you."
J> J> J> J> J> Your body is finally dry.
J> 'Sure
You say, "Sure."
J> 'You say, "Hi."
You say, "You say, "Hi."
J> '> Khras says, "O hey."
You say, "> Khras says, "O hey."
J> J> 'I didn't have violent intentions
You say, "I didn't have violent intentions."
J> '> > Khras says, "Whats up."
You say, "> > Khras says, "Whats up."
J> 'You ask, "Did you say something about me not being able to fight?"
You ask, "You ask, "Did you say something about me not being able to fight?"
J> '> Khras asks, "Hrm?"
You ask, "> Khras asks, "Hrm?"
J> 'You say, "Because you're about to die."
You say, "You say, "Because you're about to die."
J> J> 'Maybe a little threat
You say, "Maybe a little threat."
J> grin
You grin.
J> '> > > > Khras says, "Hrm, I do not wish that."
You say, "> > > > Khras says, "Hrm, I do not wish that."
J> 'You say, "A friend of mine said you said I couldn't kill you."
You say, "You say, "A friend of mine said you said I couldn't kill you."
J> 'You say, "Aw."
You say, "You say, "Aw."
J> 'You ask, "Now how would you like to die?"
You ask, "You ask, "Now how would you like to die?"
J> '> Khras says, "Well we know that's not true."
You say, "> Khras says, "Well we know that's not true."
J> '> > Khras says, "Let's see..."
You say, "> > Khras says, "Let's see..."
J> J> '> > Khras just tried to whisper to you, but you turned away.
You say, "> > Khras just tried to whisper to you, but you turned away."
J> 'R> Khras hugs you.
You say, "R> Khras hugs you."
J> 'K> Khras says, "What happened to the old days buddy."
You say, "K> Khras says, "What happened to the old days buddy."
J> 'K> K> K> Khras says, "Where we were pals."
You say, "K> K> K> Khras says, "Where we were pals."
J> 'You rub Khras.
You say, "You rub Khras."
J> J> J> J> 'Then I basically went to Riss, or tried: The Captain gives you a little nod, "Come aboard, Jhime, always nice to see you again."
You say, "Then I basically went to Riss, or tried: The Captain gives you a little nod, "Come aboard, Jhime, always nice to see you again."
J> J> 'That's when he started whispering like crazy and nagging me about lying down so he could cast at me
You say, "That's when he started whispering like crazy and nagging me about lying down so he could cast at me."
J> J> 'We did our little experiment and he missed and I went on the boat
You say, "We did our little experiment and he missed and I went on the boat."
J> J> 'He came on the boat and started this whisper business
You say, "He came on the boat and started this whisper business."
J> J> Basilisc asks, "You're absolutely certain you're not skipping a few lines there?"
J> J> J> chuc
You chuckle.
J> 'I never said I didn't skip lines
You say, "I never said I didn't skip lines."
J> J> J> Basilisc nods.
J> 'There was dialogue but no action
You say, "There was dialogue but no action."
J> J> J> 'R> Khras asks, "Getting your poop pushed in by everyone must suck, huh?"
You ask, "R> Khras asks, "Getting your poop pushed in by everyone must suck, huh?"
J> 'That was one relatively vulgar line
You say, "That was one relatively vulgar line."
J> 'I was a little vulgar back--if you're pursuing the vulgar angle
You say, "I was a little vulgar back--if you're pursuing the vulgar angle."
J> J> 'I think we definitely both have a sense of humor that we "respect" to each other
You say, "I think we definitely both have a sense of humor that we "respect" to each other."
J> 'His attempt here to get me in trouble is a little ridiculous. He does this again and again. Granted I started it.
You say, "His attempt here to get me in trouble is a little ridiculous. He does this again and again. Granted I started it."
J> J> J> 'If he doesn't want to associate with me, he can say so. Instead this was a bit instigating: R> Khras asks, "Getting your poop pushed in by everyone must suck, huh?"
You ask, "If he doesn't want to associate with me, he can say so. Instead this was a bit instigating: R> Khras asks, "Getting your poop pushed in by everyone must suck, huh?"
J> Basilisc asks, "How were you vulgar back? Can you explain?"
J> J> J> J> J> J> 'I said things I shouldn't have, not dissimilar from what he said. I think you probably know what. I felt the gloves were off.
You say, "I said things I shouldn't have, not dissimilar from what he said. I think you probably know what. I felt the gloves were off."
J> J> J> 'And we've done that a lot to each other in the past.
You say, "And we've done that a lot to each other in the past."
J> J> J> 'I think he was baiting me a bit. I'm sure I could have REPORTed him for this little comment of his but that'd be childish given our long history.
You say, "I think he was baiting me a bit. I'm sure I could have REPORTed him for this little comment of his but that'd be childish given our long history."
J> Basilisc asks, "I do know that, but would you like to be cooperative by telling me exactly what was said and done on your part?"
J> J> 'This is a long log.
You say, "This is a long log."
J> 'Action wise I licked him and kissed him repeatedly.
You say, "Action wise I licked him and kissed him repeatedly."
J> J> 'I know this annoys him, that's why I did it.
You say, "I know this annoys him, that's why I did it."
J> Basilisc nods.
J> J> 'This is someone who has used my real name in the game.
You say, "This is someone who has used my real name in the game."
J> chuc
You chuckle.
J> 'And is very liberal in how he communicates with others.
You say, "And is very liberal in how he communicates with others."
J> Basilisc nods.
J> J> J> 'I took the liberty of acting the same way, perhaps that was unprofessional.
You say, "I took the liberty of acting the same way, perhaps that was unprofessional."
J> Basilisc says, "So you chose to be liberal in your expression here."
J> Basilisc nods.
J> 'Having said that, this is a game, and it is clear to be nothing is offensive to him
You say, "Having said that, this is a game, and it is clear to be nothing is offensive to him."
J> J> 'Having said that, this is a game, and it is clear to me nothing is offensive to him.
You say, "Having said that, this is a game, and it is clear to me nothing is offensive to him."
J> cough
You cough.
J> J> Basilisc asks, "What was the idea you were attempting to represent by kneeling, licking, and kissing Khras?"
J> J> 'I think I was trying to put any idea in his mind that would disgust him
You say, "I think I was trying to put any idea in his mind that would disgust him."
J> J> 'Or that he would simultaneously find funny
You say, "Or that he would simultaneously find funny."
J> 'He isn't the person to be offended by that. I know him too well.
You say, "He isn't the person to be offended by that. I know him too well."
J> You feel ready to be on extra watch for stealth attempts by somebody again.
J> 'I think he's lying if he says otherwise, not that my word counts.
You say, "I think he's lying if he says otherwise, not that my word counts."
J> J> J> 'He brags about his ability to get me locked out--this is a sport for him
You say, "He brags about his ability to get me locked out--this is a sport for him."
J> J> J> 'I'll take vulgarity warnings if I crossed the line, I didn't mean to, but surely you have to investigate who we're dealing with here and our past communications
You say, "I'll take vulgarity warnings if I crossed the line, I didn't mean to, but surely you have to investigate who we're dealing with here and our past communications."
J> J> 'He found it fine to say 'poop pushed in', if I may be so frank, and plenty of other things in the past
You say, "He found it fine to say 'poop pushed in', if I may be so frank, and plenty of other things in the past."
J> Basilisc nods.
J> 'But he whines about this... he frequently does his best to get me in trouble.
You say, "But he whines about this... he frequently does his best to get me in trouble."
J> 'We've had literally a dozen situations like this
You say, "We've had literally a dozen situations like this."
J> 'Gray area... REPORT
You say, "Gray area... REPORT."
J> J> 'No complaints during the altercation
You say, "No complaints during the altercation."
J> 'No request to not see me again
You say, "No request to not see me again."
J> J> Basilisc says, "There are certainly things that might have happened that may have had a chance of offending you, but the important fact is that you didn't bring any of that to our attention until you were here in this consultation room."
J> Basilisc says, "So clearly, you weren't that bothered."
J> J> 'Absolutely true
You say, "Absolutely true."
J> J> Basilisc says, "Meanwhile, you've now admitted to me that you were acting in a way that you believed would offend and disgust another player."
J> 'Having said that I don't think Khras reports when he is bothered. He reports when he feels he has an okay chance of getting me in trouble.
You say, "Having said that I don't think Khras reports when he is bothered. He reports when he feels he has an okay chance of getting me in trouble."
J> J> J> J> Basilisc says, "Yet, if you didn't give him the reason, he wouldn't have the chance."
J> 'I was definitely offended by his comment about 'my poop being pushed in'
You say, "I was definitely offended by his comment about 'my poop being pushed in'."
J> J> 'I can report about that if you think it makes sense, but given our combatative communication nature, I think it goes without saying we brought this to ourselves.
J> You say, "I can report about that if you think it makes sense, but given our combatative communication nature, I think it goes without saying we brought this to ourselves."
J> J> 'This isn't someone I haven't had extensive dealings with and is finally throwing up his hands and saying 'that's too vulgar'
You say, "This isn't someone I haven't had extensive dealings with and is finally throwing up his hands and saying 'that's too vulgar'."
J> J> 'he has pantomimed women's santiary napkins to me in the past.
You say, "He has pantomimed women's santiary napkins to me in the past."
J> 'he is no innocent. Take into account his past of frequent complaints to GMs regarding my behavior (many of which never resulted in actual policy violation).
You say, "He is no innocent. Take into account his past of frequent complaints to GMs regarding my behavior (many of which never resulted in actual policy violation)."
J> J> J> J> Basilisc says, "You can continue to argue it, but nothing changes the past. You did NOT inform us of these actions until you were being consulted on your own actions."
J> J> 'I am informing you now
You say, "I am informing you now."
J> J> 'R> Khras asks, "Getting your poop pushed in by everyone must suck, huh?"
You ask, "R> Khras asks, "Getting your poop pushed in by everyone must suck, huh?"
J> 'he said that two hours ago
You say, "He said that two hours ago."
J> 'This is a reference to sexual conduct, etc.
You say, "This is a reference to sexual conduct, etc."
J> J> J> 'If I want to act offended by it to get him in trouble, I can, but he set a standard for a conversation that I continued
You say, "If I want to act offended by it to get him in trouble, I can, but he set a standard for a conversation that I continued."
J> J> J> 'In any event, the vulgarity was harmless. He wasn't offended by it, he continued to discuss with me whatever he wanted
You say, "In any event, the vulgarity was harmless. He wasn't offended by it, he continued to discuss with me whatever he wanted."
J> 'he didn't express any disgust
You say, "He didn't express any disgust."
J> J> 'This is shameless on his part.
You say, "This is shameless on his part."
J> J> Basilisc says, "This seems like a very circular argument."
J> J> 'The point I think is that he offended me with vulgarity, so I felt obliged to do the same
You say, "The point I think is that he offended me with vulgarity, so I felt obliged to do the same."
J> Basilisc says, "Let me break for a moment to discuss a rather smaller matter, which might not even be important after this, but deserves noting."
J> J> J> Basilisc says, "You were told, on Jhime, five days ago to not change your PvP setting from Closed."
J> J> 'Oh
Basilisc says, "But you changed it to Guarded today."
J> You say, "Oh."
J> 'That I am unaware of
You say, "That I am unaware of."
J> J> J> 'The feeling I got was that I could do it at my decision when I felt like I could handle PvP.
You say, "The feeling I got was that I could do it at my decision when I felt like I could handle PvP."
J> 'I tried changing it assuming if the GMs felt otherwise
You say, "I tried changing it assuming if the GMs felt otherwise."
J> J> 'They would have prohibited me from staying off closed.
You say, "They would have prohibited me from staying off closed."
J> 'The sense I got from the GMs is they didn't want me to go on "rampages" and have the kill scroll go crazy
You say, "The sense I got from the GMs is they didn't want me to go on "rampages" and have the kill scroll go crazy."
J> J> J> Basilisc says, "Let me get the statement..."
J> 'Yes, please do
You say, "Yes, please do."
J> J> J> Basilisc says, "While I'm digging, how many accounts do you have, and how many have Open characters on them? As far as I am aware Jhime is your only who was told to be Closed."
J> J> 'Hmm I think I have 7 accounts and only vanmar is OPEN
You say, "Hmm I think I have 7 accounts and only vanmar is OPEN."
J> 'Again this closed business i didn't think was permanent or timed
J> You say, "Again this closed business i didn't think was permanent or timed."
J> J> Basilisc says, "Seven accounts? I'm only showing four on this report for some reason..."
J> J> Basilisc acts puzzled.
J> shrug
You shrug.
J> 'gelg diece and daneoth you're likely missing
You say, "Gelg diece and daneoth you're likely missing."
J> 'although i will say those are accounts i play, not neccessarily pay for
You say, "Although i will say those are accounts i play, not neccessarily pay for."
J> 'i do pay for gelg
You say, "I do pay for gelg."
J> J> Basilisc says, "Ah, yeah. Those are the ones. I actually thought Diece was yours."
J> Basilisc shrugs.
J> J> nod
You nod.
J> 'Anyway, I appreciate everything the GMs are doing working with my playing attitude instead of just slapping me around
You say, "Anyway, I appreciate everything the GMs are doing working with my playing attitude instead of just slapping me around."
J> J> J> 'I try to act in good spirits--Khras is the biggest troublemaker about--and he just loves getting me into trouble
You say, "I try to act in good spirits--Khras is the biggest troublemaker about--and he just loves getting me into trouble."
J> J> 'We've had a long term history of many many conflicts
You say, "We've had a long term history of many many conflicts."
J> J> 'At what point is it just accepted that these players will conflict with each other?
You ask, "At what point is it just accepted that these players will conflict with each other?"
J> 'Guarded/closed players can kill open players, can't they?
You ask, "Guarded/closed players can kill open players, can't they?"
J> J> Basilisc says, "Yes. This honestly has nothing to do with PvP."
J> 'It's more vulgarity?
You ask, "It's more vulgarity?"
J> Basilisc nods.
J> nod
You nod.
J> 'I think from that perspective the one thing I want to stress
You say, "I think from that perspective the one thing I want to stress."
J> 'is that this comment R> Khras asks, "Getting your poop pushed in by everyone must suck, huh?"
You ask, "Is that this comment R> Khras asks, "Getting your poop pushed in by everyone must suck, huh?"
J> J> J> 'Really obliterates any argument he has
You say, "Really obliterates any argument he has."
J> 'This was his opening comment
You say, "This was his opening comment."
J> 'One of the very first things he said to me
You say, "One of the very first things he said to me."
J> J> 'To say that and then complain about vulgarity is a bit hypocritical
You say, "To say that and then complain about vulgarity is a bit hypocritical."
J> Basilisc says, "The thing that 'obliterates' your argument frankly is the fact that you waited until a complaint was made about you to complain about someone else."
J> 'I'm not complaining
You say, "I'm not complaining."
J> J> 'I doubt he is in earnest as well
You say, "I doubt he is in earnest as well."
J> Basilisc says, "I'll be blunt I don't want to waste any more of your time."
J> J> J> J> J> 'I just think it's ironic he didn't complain until he died, he started the conversation with vulgarity, we've had many conflicts with similar discourse
You say, "I just think it's ironic he didn't complain until he died, he started the conversation with vulgarity, we've had many conflicts with similar discourse."
J> 'it's a transparent attempt to get me in trouble
You say, "It's a transparent attempt to get me in trouble."
J> J> 'he instigated the whole thing, annoying me with whispers and requests to cast at me
J> You say, "He instigated the whole thing, annoying me with whispers and requests to cast at me."
J> J> 'saying poop pushed in and in the next breath saying you're offended by someone's actions is ridiculous!
You exclaim, "Saying poop pushed in and in the next breath saying you're offended by someone's actions is ridiculous!"
J> J> 'maybe that's a 9 and what i did was a 10 on the vulgar scale
You say, "Maybe that's a 9 and what i did was a 10 on the vulgar scale."
J> J> J> Basilisc says, "Alright, sorry. Had to gather my notes."
You say, "Khras mentioned something about Jhime, insulting."
J> J> 'I communicated this to Jhime in the RP-sense of it all.
You say, "I communicated this to Jhime in the RP-sense of it all."
J> 'Obviously I control both characters.
You say, "Obviously I control both characters."
J> Basilisc nods.
J> J> 'Thanks
You say, "Thanks."
J> 'Keep in mind Diece is not my account
You say, "Keep in mind Diece is not my account."
J> 'I don't pay for it or own it, I just have the password
You say, "I don't pay for it or own it, I just have the password."
J> J> 'Can I report Khras for 'R> Khras asks, "Getting your poop pushed in by everyone must suck, huh?"'
You say, "Can I report Khras for 'R> Khras asks, "Getting your poop pushed in by everyone must suck, huh?"'."
J> Basilisc says, "It's on my list. If it's not your account, the owner can appeal to lockout as well."
J> 'I didn't think reporting was on the table for something like this, clearly i'm wrong
You say, "I didn't think reporting was on the table for something like this, clearly i'm wrong."
J> J> Basilisc says, "No, you may not. The time for that was passed a long time ago."
J> 'And don't I get a warning for vulgarity?
You ask, "And don't I get a warning for vulgarity?"
J> J> 'Immediate lockout seems a bit strange
You say, "Immediate lockout seems a bit strange."
J> 'He sexually harassed me first
You say, "He sexually harassed me first."
J> chuc
J> You chuckle.
J> J> 'I'd imagine if someone sexually harassed me at work and I harassed back, I wouldn't go to jail.
You say, "I'd imagine if someone sexually harassed me at work and I harassed back, I wouldn't go to jail."
J> J> Basilisc says, "The analogy doesn't quite apply here."
J> 'It's what happened. Just because I didn't complain doesn't make what he did permissable
You say, "It's what happened. Just because I didn't complain doesn't make what he did permissable."
J> J> Basilisc says, "The matter regarding that will be looked into, but it doesn't mitigate your circumstances."
J> 'Thanks. I probably need to get back to work anyway.
You say, "Thanks. I probably need to get back to work anyway."
J> 'Have a great night!
You exclaim, "Have a great night!"
J> J> Basilisc says, "I'm going to place you into the holding room now, as there is nothing further I can discuss with you, you dick licker."
J> You feel yourself being pulled away...
[A Holding Cell]
You are in this specially-created holding room, pending the application of your Experience and Stat Penalties. Once your penalties have been assessed, you will be automatically released. You do not need to remain logged into the game, however if you are still here after 96 hours has passed since your Warning, please contact lockout@simutronics.com. Do not call the Simutronics offices regarding this situation. If you do so, you will be referred to the e-mail address listed above.
You also see: a book of DragonRealms Policy.
Obvious exits: quit.
J> 'np
Only a GM can hear you talk now.
J>
Quanette
Führer Courtney
User avatar
 
Posts: 8790
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:05 pm
Character Name: Quanette

Re: BAI JHIME

Postby themonkdr on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:34 am

LOL. That will go down as the first LO for going down.
~Terc~
"I don't like repeat offenders. I like dead offenders." - Ted Nugent
themonkdr
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 6515
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:11 am
Character Name: Tercsyn

Re: BAI JHIME

Postby talkingshadows on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:37 am

Wow, Bat shit insane
<~incarna> but yeah it's not really seb's style
<~incarna> she's not the ninja crawling across the ceiling, she's the kool-aid man
<~incarna> and the museum doesn't seem suited to kool aid men
talkingshadows
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk
User avatar
 
Posts: 1218
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:17 pm
Character Name: Who Knows

Re: BAI JHIME

Postby Aumaru on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:45 am

"J> J> Basilisc says, "I'm going to place you into the holding room now, as there is nothing further I can discuss with you, you dick licker.""


Lol....
Aumaru
Smelly Cat Fanboy
User avatar
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:15 pm
Character Name: somenoob

Re: BAI JHIME

Postby talkingshadows on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:46 am

Aumaru wrote:"J> J> Basilisc says, "I'm going to place you into the holding room now, as there is nothing further I can discuss with you, you dick licker.""


Lol....


That has to be an edit...
<~incarna> but yeah it's not really seb's style
<~incarna> she's not the ninja crawling across the ceiling, she's the kool-aid man
<~incarna> and the museum doesn't seem suited to kool aid men
talkingshadows
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk
User avatar
 
Posts: 1218
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:17 pm
Character Name: Who Knows

Re: BAI JHIME

Postby Aumaru on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:47 am

talkingshadows wrote:
Aumaru wrote:"J> J> Basilisc says, "I'm going to place you into the holding room now, as there is nothing further I can discuss with you, you dick licker.""


Lol....


That has to be an edit...



I'd think so. But still lol.

So a lockout for "going down" on a character in the open. Interesting way to bite it..
Aumaru
Smelly Cat Fanboy
User avatar
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:15 pm
Character Name: somenoob

Next

Return to Hall of Fame

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron