Gadorr/Soleran/Korutu/Rippentrops

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Re: Gadorr/Soleran/Korutu/Rippentrops

Postby Kyodan on Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:18 am

DumbDave wrote:a
Meragin wrote:
DumbDave wrote:I agree with Meragin dorchester style dorchestercon2010 brookline maybe I got people in brookline I got a chubby baby face nelson friend in dorchester but dorchester is me getting shot for a third time waiting to happen I can get rowdy but brookline sound good Meragin call aldaren and fenrirr they are cool peeps


I moved out of the hood, yo. This throwndown will have to happen without me.


where you move to we can coordinate so you can be there and <3 on the SC morse code whats that one mean I haven't finished the wiki yet whats it mean?


You might wanna try contacting Fox or another network. Got a feeling you would be great on a reality show.
You say to Nefidyne, "Gods you suck. If I can spot you, then your theft skills are horrible."
Nefidyne asks you, "I'd bet you know a whole lot about sucking then, wouldn't you?"
You ponder.
You say, "Well yeah but I dont talk about women like that."


Rmel wrote:
I'm typing this from my iphone in the middle of a midget orgy. I just did a line of blow off a puerto rican hooker's ass.
Kyodan
Smelly Cat Fanboy
User avatar
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 10:48 pm
Character Name: Kyodan

Re: Gadorr/Soleran/Korutu/Rippentrops

Postby Totenus on Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:19 am

Kyodan wrote:
DumbDave wrote:a
Meragin wrote:
DumbDave wrote:I agree with Meragin dorchester style dorchestercon2010 brookline maybe I got people in brookline I got a chubby baby face nelson friend in dorchester but dorchester is me getting shot for a third time waiting to happen I can get rowdy but brookline sound good Meragin call aldaren and fenrirr they are cool peeps


I moved out of the hood, yo. This throwndown will have to happen without me.


where you move to we can coordinate so you can be there and <3 on the SC morse code whats that one mean I haven't finished the wiki yet whats it mean?


You might wanna try contacting Fox or another network. Got a feeling you would be great on a reality show.


lol. Point, Kyodan.
Lasciel says, "There's no proof that any of us aren't married to the most eligible necromancer-bachelor in Elanthia."
Lasciel says, "But we can dream."
Totenus
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 3138
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:51 am
Character Name: Madigan

Re: Gadorr/Soleran/Korutu/Rippentrops

Postby Derivan on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:34 am

Do you fist pump? Do you blow out your hair? There is a show for that.
Image
Danaerys exclaims, "I like it hot hot hot!"

You exclaim to Blossium, "Woah!"
Derivan
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk
User avatar
 
Posts: 1314
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:48 am
Character Name: Derivan

Re: Gadorr/Soleran/Korutu/Rippentrops

Postby ItsRagranBitches on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:37 am

Derivan wrote:The meltdown, the sailboats, the ceiling tile, the turquoise, the domestically abused woman exposing her breasts to the all-mighty internets, it's all so...so, much, fun.

fixed.

(especially since the beatings are bullshit. no upstanding wife-beater would post about it on a BBS unless he was looking for a conviction. he's doing a great job trolling IMO. btw i doubt he knows the girl in that pic. severide posts logs like a pro with a fuckin scroll-bar. He knows how to post a pic without someone's help.)
Descendents, I'm Not A Loser
You think that life is really tough when your daddy won't buy you a brand new car
Take a girl out, she won't fuck you, you just bought her a gram of coke
Spent all your money on shitty coke

I'm not a loser!, that's right, I'm not a loser!, I'm not a loser!
ItsRagranBitches
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 3420
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:45 am
Character Name: Ragran

Re: Gadorr/Soleran/Korutu/Rippentrops

Postby DumbDave on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:02 am

ItsRagranBitches wrote:
Derivan wrote:The meltdown, the sailboats, the ceiling tile, the turquoise, the domestically abused woman exposing her breasts to the all-mighty internets, it's all so...so, much, fun.

fixed.

(especially since the beatings are bullshit. no upstanding wife-beater would post about it on a BBS unless he was looking for a conviction. he's doing a great job trolling IMO. btw i doubt he knows the girl in that pic. severide posts logs like a pro with a fuckin scroll-bar. He knows how to post a pic without someone's help.)



Ragran I already know where you live and all it takes is google to find you don't think you are cool cause you are the worlds most annoying posted on SC ever you can get your face smashed in to don't fuck with my ontheragfag
Vanmar says, "So Ternith is hidden southwest."
Vanmar says, "I've requested many times to never have further interaction with him."
Vanmar says, "But he keeps following and harassing me."
Vanmar says, "I've tried to warn him but he is still so persistant. Someone has to do something--he is really disrupting my game play and scaring me."
DumbDave
OOC Douchebag
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:34 am
Location: New Hampshire
Character Name: Algieon

Re: Gadorr/Soleran/Korutu/Rippentrops

Postby ItsRagranBitches on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:45 am

DumbDave wrote:you can get your face smashed in to don't fuck with my ontheragfag

I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS HOW CAN I AVOID FUCKING WITH IT IF I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS....TELL ME AND I WONT FUCK WITH IT I PROMISE YOU'RE NOT BEING FAIR
Descendents, I'm Not A Loser
You think that life is really tough when your daddy won't buy you a brand new car
Take a girl out, she won't fuck you, you just bought her a gram of coke
Spent all your money on shitty coke

I'm not a loser!, that's right, I'm not a loser!, I'm not a loser!
ItsRagranBitches
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 3420
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:45 am
Character Name: Ragran

Re: Gadorr/Soleran/Korutu/Rippentrops

Postby Aftershock81 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:17 pm

ItsRagranBitches wrote:
DumbDave wrote:you can get your face smashed in to don't fuck with my ontheragfag

I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS HOW CAN I AVOID FUCKING WITH IT IF I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS....TELL ME AND I WONT FUCK WITH IT I PROMISE YOU'RE NOT BEING FAIR


I'll translate for you Ragran. He's really a pussy and on the rag so he's menstruating so he's crazier than normal.
Aftershock81
Smelly Cat Kitten
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:05 am
Character Name: Arisconsi

Re: Gadorr/Soleran/Korutu/Rippentrops

Postby Copernicus on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:32 pm

DumbDave wrote:Ragran I already know where you live and all it takes is google to find you don't think you are cool cause you are the worlds most annoying posted on SC ever you can get your face smashed in to don't fuck with my ontheragfag


If there's a place to draw the line, I think this is it.
Copernicus
Smelly Cat Immortal
 
Posts: 2258
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:34 pm
Location: Oakland, CA
Character Name: Copernicus

Re: Gadorr/Soleran/Korutu/Rippentrops

Postby Mord on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:40 pm

Copernicus wrote:
DumbDave wrote:Ragran I already know where you live and all it takes is google to find you don't think you are cool cause you are the worlds most annoying posted on SC ever you can get your face smashed in to don't fuck with my ontheragfag


If there's a place to draw the line, I think this is it.


lol really that's where it was?
Mord
Smelly Cat Immortal
 
Posts: 8030
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:30 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Character Name: None

Previous

Return to Hall of Fame

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron