Kittenchute 2.0

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Re: Kittenchute 2.0

Postby Baelor on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:29 am

Veramax wrote:my two cents worth here, the Caps might have been over the top but fine whatever worse has happen. An honest question, how is gwething for one character to come to the aid of another character because a situation is occurring disgusting? its not like they were gwething a play by play of the kiddo sliding down the birth canal. The only person being graphic/gross according to this log is Ceich.

An honest answer (I was being nice in my previous post with solid advice for you to take) The harm wasn't one person comming to the aid of another. Let me break this down for you.

Step 1: Gweth about going into labor, having babies, or otherwise informing the world about stupid shit we don't need to hear about. It is called TMI

Step 2: Going on about the details of when and where birthing is taking place. Again this is TMI

Step 3: Continue existing. This is pretty much why everyone turns into hitler when cat people are mentioned.

The pysduck symbol shines in the sky and Madigan comes down on a white horse and sets the world right.
Baelor
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Nostromo

Postby Krim on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:34 am

Baelor wrote:The pysduck symbol shines in the sky and Madigan comes down on a white horse and sets the world right.

Sounds like a good candidate for a Text Based Shame visual aid.
Krim
Savant Crate Monkey

Postby Magrid on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:44 am

Rajao wrote:
Magrid wrote:now all it needs to fully win is a midi of the lolcat or flying cat keyboard thing

yes sir

http://kittenchute.ytmnd.com/

<3<3<3
(1:35:49 PM) C0lettea1: damn he is hard
(1:54:38 PM) C0lettea1: men suck

Magrid
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Magrid

Postby Phii on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:51 am

Krim wrote:
Baelor wrote:The pysduck symbol shines in the sky and Madigan comes down on a white horse and sets the world right.

Sounds like a good candidate for a Text Based Shame visual aid.

There's no way I could approach this event from a unique angle that could possibly be funnier than the log itself. We must let epic failures shine on their own.

These mysterious new posters are so riled up because the people laughing (ie: those ebil SCers) refuse to pretend like the roleplayed depositing of another baby at the Ratha bank is somehow sacred and special. Perhaps it was to you, and by you I mean the mysterious new posters, but to us (aforementioned ebil people) it's fucking hysterical and ridiculous. Spare yourself the wrinkles caused by righteous indignation, because it was silly.
Phii
President Erin

Character Name: Phii

Postby huldah's pal on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:41 am

I can't stop watching the YTMND... the kittens flying out sync with the music, and it's enthralling.
huldah's pal
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: NM. Dont ask about SWTOR

Postby Cougartata on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:24 am

This log also reminded me of how much I hated that cunt Skilair. Crazy ass parrot lover
Play Rage of Bahamut!! (Droid or iPhone/iPad)

Use my referral code ssh96301 and get $100,000 rupies and a free legendary card pack.
Cougartata
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Character Name: l

Postby Veramax on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:00 pm

Baelor wrote:Clever* stuff

I will absolutely agree with the TMI, that is not what I take issue with. What I feel should have been a simple "deaglan you are needed here" turned into something it did not need to. The part I take issue with is everyone saying its jilette deaglan and meantermel being the gross ones here. Yes technically the opportunity would not have presented itself had they kept it more private but the fact remains saying someone is in labor on a boat is no more disgusting than talking about half the other things that are said on the island gweths. Id argue about 95% of island gwething is TMI and pointless; but that's not what is being discussed in this thread. Again the only person being graphic/gross according to this log is Ceich.

*clever: mentally bright; having sharp or quick intelligence; able.
Meant as a compliment not as a snotty one-shot; sorry if it was read the wrong way. :oops:
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
Veramax
Smelly Cat Noob

Character Name: in flux

Postby Rayfe on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:02 pm

Oh Ceich. How much do I love you?

That log redeems so much of you in my eyes.
(1:17:57 PM) peta40oz: No man is guna tell me what to do with my puss
Rayfe
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: moarlawlz

Postby Mord on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:03 pm

Veramax wrote:
Baelor wrote:Clever* stuff

I will absolutely agree with the TMI, that is not what I take issue with. What I feel should have been a simple "deaglan you are needed here" turned into something it did not need to. The part I take issue with is everyone saying its jilette deaglan and meantermel being the gross ones here. Yes technically the opportunity would not have presented itself had they kept it more private but the fact remains saying someone is in labor on a boat is no more disgusting than talking about half the other things that are said on the island gweths. Id argue about 95% of island gwething is TMI and pointless; but that's not what is being discussed in this thread. Again the only person being graphic/gross according to this log is Ceich.

*clever: mentally bright; having sharp or quick intelligence; able.
Meant as a compliment not as a snotty one-shot; sorry if it was read the wrong way. :oops:

fuck you furry freak
Mord
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: None

Postby Avrii on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:04 pm

oh, yeah it sure was

good to know jilette is still a fucking nutcase

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10712&hilit=jilette
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.

<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Ryxa

Postby Veramax on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:17 pm

Mord wrote:fuck you furry freak

Ok is that is this suppose to be:
fuck, you furry freak
fuck you, furry freak
fuck you furry, freak

or were you meaning

fuck you, you furry freak - in which case why would you want to fuck a furry freak unless you were a secret furry freak lover?
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator
Veramax
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby Avrii on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Veramax wrote:
Mord wrote:fuck you furry freak

Ok is that is this suppose to be:
fuck, you furry freak
fuck you, furry freak
fuck you furry, freak

or were you meaning

fuck you, you furry freak - in which case why would you want to fuck a furry freak unless you were a secret furry freak lover?

go bathe in more kitten placenta you dumb cunt

was that clear enough for you?
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.

<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Ryxa

Postby Veramax on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:27 pm

Avrii wrote:was that clear enough for you?

being that I am a dumb cunt no that wasn't, so please elaborate.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator
Veramax
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby Mord on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:29 pm

We gotta stage five clinger
Mord
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: None