Trops bitch ass

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Re: Trops bitch ass

Postby Avrii on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:42 am

DumbDave wrote:
Mord wrote:
thestrk wrote:he's got a point nef is kind of a bitch sometimes

He gets a lot of leniency based on the greatness of his name and original owner.

ya I used my moms CC when I was 14 no I didn't steal it from her she would put it in I'd give her the money I'd buy a character I got scammed on some shit retracted all my paypal shit resent with her new CC money to people I wasn't tryin to fuck no one soleran/gadorr/korutu/manwholovesSCcock talked shit so I didn't send him a dime back fuck him fuck his mom fuck his daughter fuck his family come to nh I dare you son we can meet anywhere in nh mass
I ain't gettin to far from home I gotta hide behind my mother and father still I think o no's. srsly you want it bring it we can have drevid ref or old aldaren even fenrirr I'm callin you out ya if you wanna take the drive lets do this no guns knives weapons my fist your jaw your hospital bill bring kolaisa to if you want he can get it to. ya'll can post anything you want about me this thread is full of lawl you think I care what ya'll think or if ya'll dislike me? I don't fuck all your familys children friendsfuck your dogs I know ya'll got pets I like disectin shit on some Dexter motivation but just animals I have jars of peanut butter before they die how you think I sahve my balls and my asshole some animals have rough tounges I let em doit shit if I put peanut butter and jellyon my asshole korutu would lick it off. But this is getting epic please keep posting your hatred <3 SC stop exaggerating though I never stole from anyone but korutu and only cause he ran his sucka
everyone else got their money back ask around niggers deuce.

BUT I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHO BIG DUMB WISH HE WAS DEAD DAVE IS?!

also lol did he just threaten to fight drevid irl? wtf threatens to fight drevid, he's like a teddy bear.
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.

<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Ryxa

Postby WarneckDR on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:48 am

This shit just got real yo.

PS. This is fuckin hilarious. Please keep it up.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "WOW, WHAT A RIDE !"
WarneckDR
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk

Character Name: Warneck

Postby Drevid on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:50 am

DumbDave wrote:srsly you want it bring it we can have drevid ref or old aldaren even fenrirr I'm callin you out ya if you wanna take the drive lets do this no guns knives weapons my fist your jaw your hospital bill bring kolaisa to if you want he can get it to.

Don't involve me in your psychosis.
Drevid
Savant Crate Monkey

Postby Yuoree on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:54 am

Avrii wrote:also lol did he just threaten to fight drevid irl? wtf threatens to fight drevid, he's like a teddy bear.

He wants drevid to referee his fight with.. nef?
Yuoree

Character Name: Yuoree

Postby Phii on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:55 am

This is like playing old maid. Except instead of passing around an unwanted card it's the limited attention span of a meth addict.
Phii
President Erin

Character Name: Phii

Postby DumbDave on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:02 am

Phii wrote:This is like playing old maid. Except instead of passing around an unwanted card it's the limited attention span of a meth addict.

I don't know why you think I'm on meth lol I am irish I smoke weed I drink whiskey daily thats it and half canadian so that is the craziness I am like a meth addict without the meth just add in the above and ADHD with no meds besides daily does of perks or as we call em in new hampshire slang green beans that is what I am on you can come play maid for me anytime my girl wants a threesome with a hot broad from ariz holla.
Vanmar says, "So Ternith is hidden southwest."
Vanmar says, "I've requested many times to never have further interaction with him."
Vanmar says, "But he keeps following and harassing me."
Vanmar says, "I've tried to warn him but he is still so persistant. Someone has to do something--he is really disrupting my game play and scaring me."
DumbDave
OOC Douchebag

Character Name: Algieon

Postby AJizzle on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:08 am

Aww, I think he wants to be Erin's penpal.

On a side note, following this glorious revelation, I find it even more amusing that all along I've been calling Severide a "big dumb dummy".
Jhime-DR wrote:Sebastienne is a confirmed hot female.

_______
Chek wrote:Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to live in a world where every other fucking person got the point except me.
AJizzle
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Nae

Postby Rayfe on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:33 am

well it didn't start off great.

But this thread hit legendary status.

Nominate for HoF? Should be unanimous.
(1:17:57 PM) peta40oz: No man is guna tell me what to do with my puss
Rayfe
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: moarlawlz

Postby Avrii on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:35 am

Rayfe wrote:well it didn't start off great.

yeah but don't stop it until he burns out or kills himself, I have 6 more hours of work to suffer through and I need entertainment

<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Alyseanna on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:35 am

Seconded.
Alyseanna
Savant Crate Monkey

Character Name: Alyseanna

Postby DumbDave on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:36 am

DON'T FUCKIN MAKE ME GET STARTED ON YOU RAYFE YOU ARE KINDA COOL ZIMBABWE REMEMBER THAT 50 DOLLARS BLURPLES EVERYWHERE 10000 OF EYES STARIN AT YOU BEFORE THEY PERFORM THEIR TRIBES RITUAL SKINNING AND MURDER SHIT WHAT SON

na seriously the other thread is more legendary dead this one this has nothing to do with Trops bitch ass BballACC19128293 shit
Vanmar says, "So Ternith is hidden southwest."
Vanmar says, "I've requested many times to never have further interaction with him."
Vanmar says, "But he keeps following and harassing me."
Vanmar says, "I've tried to warn him but he is still so persistant. Someone has to do something--he is really disrupting my game play and scaring me."
DumbDave
OOC Douchebag

Character Name: Algieon

Postby Avrii on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:43 am

DumbDave wrote:DON'T FUCKIN MAKE ME GET STARTED ON YOU RAYFE YOU ARE KINDA COOL ZIMBABWE REMEMBER THAT 50 DOLLARS BLURPLES EVERYWHERE 10000 OF EYES STARIN AT YOU BEFORE THEY PERFORM THEIR TRIBES RITUAL SKINNING AND MURDER SHIT WHAT SON

na seriously the other thread is more legendary dead this one this has nothing to do with Trops bitch ass BballACC19128293 shit

crazy people don't know when they've gone over the edge, you don't get to pick your legendary thread, especially when you're shitting the other one up trying to be like Flash. Is he your idol? Do you wish you could be like him? He is a sexy piece of Italian man meat, I can understand your jealousy.

Seriously though, how many teeth? And how does it feel knowing your mother died not long after realizing her son was a criminal? How do you think she felt dying knowing her spawn was a complete failure and tried to use her to steal text of all things? How do you teach your son morals and basic human skills when you are constantly strung out? The mother must've been a REAL gem to leave her son with a crackhead. Was she a streetwalker? If so, how will you tell him his mother was a streetwalker? Will you simply say "Well son, your grandmother also was and look how well I turned out."

Inquiring minds want to know?

Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Taghz on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:44 am

Alyseanna wrote:

Seconded.

I disagree. Why reward a loser with that status.
Taghz
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Taghz

Postby Silvwyn on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:48 am

Avrii wrote:
DumbDave wrote:DON'T FUCKIN MAKE ME GET STARTED ON YOU RAYFE YOU ARE KINDA COOL ZIMBABWE REMEMBER THAT 50 DOLLARS BLURPLES EVERYWHERE 10000 OF EYES STARIN AT YOU BEFORE THEY PERFORM THEIR TRIBES RITUAL SKINNING AND MURDER SHIT WHAT SON

crazy people don't know when they've gone over the edge, you don't get to pick your legendary thread, especially when you're shitting the other one up trying to be like Flash. Is he your idol? Do you wish you could be like him? He is a sexy piece of Italian man meat, I can understand your jealousy.

Seriously though, how many teeth? And how does it feel knowing your mother died not long after realizing her son was a criminal? How do you think she felt dying knowing her spawn was a complete failure and tried to use her to steal text of all things? How do you teach your son morals and basic human skills when you are constantly strung out? The mother must've been a REAL gem to leave her son with a crackhead. Was she a streetwalker? If so, how will you tell him his mother was a streetwalker? Will you simply say "Well son, your grandmother also was and look how well I turned out."

God damn, you're a vicious bitch. I think I <3 you.
[18:45] <Teeklin> but seriously (and I didn't think I'd ever say this) I need a vibrator
Silvwyn

Character Name: MY GAMES HAVE GRAPHICS

Postby ccmartin77 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:51 am

Avrii wrote:

Can't wait.
ccmartin77
Smelly Cat Beast

Character Name: .

PreviousNext