Postby gronten on Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:25 pm

gronten
Smelly Cat Kitten

Re: Trops bitch ass

Postby Mike4169 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:20 pm

DumbDave wrote:
Mord wrote:
thestrk wrote:he's got a point nef is kind of a bitch sometimes

He gets a lot of leniency based on the greatness of his name and original owner.

ya I used my moms CC when I was 14 no I didn't steal it from her she would put it in I'd give her the money I'd buy a character I got scammed on some shit retracted all my paypal shit resent with her new CC money to people I wasn't tryin to fuck no one soleran/gadorr/korutu/manwholovesSCcock talked shit so I didn't send him a dime back fuck him fuck his mom fuck his daughter fuck his family come to nh I dare you son we can meet anywhere in nh mass
I ain't gettin to far from home I gotta hide behind my mother and father still I think o no's. srsly you want it bring it we can have drevid ref or old aldaren even fenrirr I'm callin you out ya if you wanna take the drive lets do this no guns knives weapons my fist your jaw your hospital bill bring kolaisa to if you want he can get it to. ya'll can post anything you want about me this thread is full of lawl you think I care what ya'll think or if ya'll dislike me? I don't fuck all your familys children friendsfuck your dogs I know ya'll got pets I like disectin shit on some Dexter motivation but just animals I have jars of peanut butter before they die how you think I sahve my balls and my asshole some animals have rough tounges I let em doit shit if I put peanut butter and jellyon my asshole korutu would lick it off. But this is getting epic please keep posting your hatred <3 SC stop exaggerating though I never stole from anyone but korutu and only cause he ran his sucka
everyone else got their money back ask around niggers deuce.

You never stole from anyone but...

That still makes you a thief dumb ass.

I wonder if before he shot himself Hitler thought "I never baked anyone other than Jew's"

It just doesn't work dude. You are a dirty thief. I do not care what excuse you come up with. Pay the dude back. It's not too late. Hurry up before you end up in jail which is most likely going to happen at some point.
Mike4169

Postby Taghz on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:00 pm

It just doesn't work dude. You are a dirty thief. I do not care what excuse you come up with. Pay the dude back. It's not too late. Hurry up before you end up back in jail which is most likely going to happen at some point.

Fixed that for you.
Taghz
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Taghz

Postby DumbDave on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:52 pm

if he can beat my ass I will even though I don't own him dick :psyduck: :smt033 :smt021 :smt021
Vanmar says, "So Ternith is hidden southwest."
Vanmar says, "I've requested many times to never have further interaction with him."
Vanmar says, "But he keeps following and harassing me."
Vanmar says, "I've tried to warn him but he is still so persistant. Someone has to do something--he is really disrupting my game play and scaring me."
DumbDave
OOC Douchebag

Character Name: Algieon

Postby Mike4169 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:46 pm

Do you pan handle too thief?
Mike4169

Postby Dudelick on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:48 pm

DumbDave wrote:if he can beat my ass I will even though I don't own him dick :psyduck: :smt033 :smt021 :smt021

I think this guy isn't human it's some persons cruel joke to figure out what would happen if you farted in a bottle and reopened it like 20 years later.
Dudelick
Smelly Cat Noob

Character Name: Nef

Postby p0th0n on Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:19 pm

WTB dumbdave addition on jersey shore
oh the possibilities
Warchyld says, "You been reported."
Warchyld says, "Like I said you been reported."
Warchyld says, "And you have been reported."
With the speed of a striking snake, you thump Warchyld in the neck with the edge of your flattened palm striking him in the vocal cords. Warchyld clutches his throat, wheezing pathetically.
Leonned says, "Consider yourself warned from interaction with any of my guys."
p0th0n
Smelly Cat Kitten

Character Name: Komarov

Postby Joshers on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:45 pm

Rayfe wrote:
bigslave603 (3:03:23 PM): fuck cheks momma

wtf no you fat fuck fuck your momma :O
<henri> yo serakk
<henri> im going to be in florida for like a month
<henri> we should bang