Because I Know She Reads Here

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Because I Know She Reads Here

Postby AJizzle on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:31 pm

Celitha, FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK SHUT UP.

I would like to see medium thrown weapons as we currently have medium blunts and edged.
I would also like to see medium crossbow weapons.

Also a completely separate set of weapons known as lashing weapons which would fall into three catagories: soft lashers : made of leather or hide
hard lashers made of bone or metal fitted to together in a manner in which to be sinuous and flexible.
combination lashers or composite lashers which would be of hide or leather yet have bone or metal studs or spikes on them.

Yes, I know there are currently whips in game they are however purely fluff outside of role-play these would be able to actually inflict damage.
they would do impact and slicing damage.

Brawling would be nice if it could be divided into several types as well which would make it easier on Empaths and add more interest to the game.

Boxing/kick boxing which would involve the hands and feet and possibly the elbows and knees.
wrestling which would be a serious of non damaging holds excellect for the more aggressive sort of Empaths.
a sort of in genre martial arts involving different moves and pressure points.
natural fighting/dirty which would involved clawing , biting, eye gouging, hair pulling, head butting, choking(currently Barb only) etc.

Celitha

I would like to see a medium plate armor and a medium chain armor

Celitha

Could we please get light, medium and heavy leather armors or at least light and heavy?

Celitha

Would it be possible to separate the shield skill into leather/hide and metal? You could even add bone in there, I suppose although I imagine it wouldn't be as sturdy and would tend to splinter.

Celitha

I would like to see huntabe manticores they would be four-legged so teach evasion better. They would be skinnabe or teeth which would make decent(approaching basilisk or hele'la arowheads). They would also be skinnable for pelts and tails. They tails could be used to make poison. I would be fine with them being anywhere in Elanthia other than the Islands or Muspari(unless of course they put trails from Lang/Theren there) They would teach about 320-450. Have a bite attack, a poisoning tail attack and a pounce/claw attack. They would drop gems and occasionally boxes, no coins or odd items though.

I would like to see a sort of giant squid/giant octopus critter that was skinnable for rubbery tentacles. They would also drop different color and sized sapphires and aquamarines regularly and drop pearls on rare occasions. I think the pier east of Leth Deriel past there would be a good location. They would have two attacks tentacle slap and wrap and squeeze. They would teach about 380-450.

I would like to see chimeras also they would be skinnable for hides which would make decent tanned goods. They would also be skinnable for horns used in carving. They would have four attacks a lion head bite attack, a goat/bull head gore attack, and a snake head bite attack which would poison. They would teach about 250-400. They would drop gems and boxes no coins or random others though.

Saber-tooth lions, sable-tooth tigers and saber-tooth bears. The lions would teach about 150-250 and have a bite and claw attacks. They would be skinnable for a saber lion pelt and teeth which would be usable for carving and arrowheads maybe bolts or pulzones.
Saber-tooth tigers would teach about 200-300 and be skinnable for a saber tiger pelt and teeth which would be usable for carving and arrowheads and maybe bolts or pulzones.
Sabre-tooth bears would teach 250-350 and be skinnable for a saber bear pelt and teeth which would be usable for carving and arrowheads and maybe bolts or pulzones. They would have a bite, hug and maul attack

Also for the lower skilled hunters maybe weasels which would teach about 45-100 ranks and be skinnable for a weasel pelt.

Brown bats which would teach about 15-60 ranks and be skinnable for a leathery wing. They would be found between Crossings and Haven and south of the Ferry from Crossings to Leth. They would have a bite and fly at someone attack.

Rat snakes could be found near rat hunting grounds and teach about 10-50 ranks be skinnable for a ratsnake skin. They would also drop an occasional small gem.

Rattlesnakes would teach about 60-180 and be skinnable for a rattlesnake skin. They would use poison (mild) and drop small emeralds.

Undead chickens and turkeys would be a corporeal undead critter that would be skinnabe for a decaying feather. The chickens would teach about 25-65 and the turkeys about 45-85 they would be in the same area probably somewhere in Crossings, Haven or near Leth. They would drop coins.

Celitha

Alright well I know that there are same sex relationships between characters and some players who are gay/lesbian in real life may choose to role-play that or not.
I know that there are no laws against this in Elanthia and GameMasters do not discourage it. I am not however, naive enough to think that The owners of the game and it's staff promote this out of some sort of benevelant altruistic ideals or interest in encouraging alternative lifestyles, etc. They do this out of an interest in making money and encouraging a larger player base. If they were in fact interested in creating an environment in which everyone was accepted. An enviroment that explored multiple lifestyle situations they would have GMNPC's who were occasionally same sex oriented. I have never encountered this nor have I ever even seen any written references to it. Books will discuss murder,torture, sorcery , mutilation, necromancy, cannibalism, and polygamy and all kind of other things but the Oracle Sussi fell in love with her handmaiden Vestha ohh that is too extreme to discuss. (made up names by the way).

Celitha

Thieves' primary skill that doesn't tick others off as stealing and backstabing do is disarming and picking boxes. The problem here is that there are no regular locksmiths in Ilithi for one. If one finds a typical Locksmith chances are that they will want to do them in town which causes immediate damage to a Ranger's bonus. Also if the boxes are able to teach them at all the chances of the Thief being able to do them outside of town with any sort of accuracy and speed or in town very quickly are very slim. Of the Rangers who actually train boxes (I personally stopped at gargoyle). It is never in their top six skills and rarely in their top 10 even. What I propose then is that we have an auto-locksmith that is very quick in Ilithi. If some Locksmiths would like to move to Ilithi who are availabe with any frequency , but considering the sentinels, the grey assassins and the low population generally I don't really expect this to happen. I plead for an auto-locksmith in Ilithi pretty please with much appreciation on it. Crossings has one ironically, where there is a locksmith on every corner and two more vying to get his/her place when they sleep.There are critters here that drop 1-3 to 1/2 boxes normally. Alternatively could you give us a choice to set treasure dropping stance to for example: I mean this for everyone not just Rangers of course.

treasure set
80% gems
10% coins
10% random items

or
tresure set
80% boxes
10% coins
10% random items

this would only work on critters that dropped gems, boxes, coins and random items.

Celitha
Jhime-DR wrote:Sebastienne is a confirmed hot female.

_______
Chek wrote:Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to live in a world where every other fucking person got the point except me.
AJizzle
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Nae

Re: Because I Know She Reads Here

Postby Avrii on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:35 pm

I read her posts and giggle at her 2nd grade writing style and amazingly astounding run-on sentences.

BREATHE IT'LL BE OK IT'S JUST TEXT
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.

<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Ryxa

Postby Pureblade on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:36 pm

i want animal lore broken up into raccoon, wolf, dragon, horse, and unicorn but unicorn will be a subset of horse but also depending on how many hands high the horse is i want there to be tall horse short horse and medium horse also can we have different skills for if the wolf is old or young also forest wolves should train different than desert wolves or ocean wolves can the dragons be fire or ice too so they teach evasion better.
Pureblade
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Pureblade

Postby Pureblade on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:38 pm

Also I want more Kssarth/Gauthus/Darius trisex slash in the libraries but also Darius should get pregnant by Beren but no one knows because Beren is afraid to return because he's a medium chain dragon why won't you puritans talk about more sex things in lore.
Pureblade
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Avrii on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:39 pm

Pureblade I see you have written something but when I look at your posts all I see is

Oink Oink

<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Pureblade on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:40 pm

Can we divide light edged into light edge slice and light edge pierce it makes no sense that jabbing with a rapier is the same as slicing with a katar also why aren't there any light edged blunt weapons.
Pureblade
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby poppyseed cake on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:40 pm

She fascinates me. I wish she'd come back to me :(
[14:49] AD76Greg: oh well excuse me I didnt know you were the fucking king of dragonrealms
poppyseed cake
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Sebastienne

Postby Issus on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:54 pm

Ahaha, what a bunch of garbage suggestions!
Tuxter whispers, "OOC is this a script?"
Tuxter whispers, "ooc like .ACTLIKEABITCH"
Tuxter whispers, "ooc Can I borrow it?"

Issus
Messiah Steve

Character Name: Issus

Postby Reene on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:56 pm

:psyduck:
* kystrk has joined #isleeptoomuch
<incarna> ladies only allow cocks in their asses, apparently
<kystrk> hell of a way to walk into the convo

<Meragin> dudes typically my foreskin is in the mouth not being stretch and played like a fucking kazoo
<Phii> lol typically nigga please
<Phii> You're here playing DR.
<Asrion> hes really flexible, ok?
Reene
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Caelumia

Postby AJizzle on Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:06 pm

:(

Dear SUGARSNOUT,

Your post was hidden from the DragonRealms Forum.

The problem area of this post is:

The squealing pig gets fed first;

Please remember that you agree to abide by the Rules for Posting and the Terms of Service each and every time you login to our services. If you need to review these items, they can be found via the Forum Policies link at the top of every forum's page and from the customer service page, respectively.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me at MOD-TNEGAD@play.net.

A copy of your post is included for your reference, below.

Board Monitor Tnegad

** Please email questions or comments to MOD-Tnegad@play.net, Senior Board Monitor Annwyl at DR-Annwyl@play.net, or Board Supervisor Cecco at DR-Cecco@play.net. Thank you. **

==== BEGIN COPY OF POST ====
Forum: DragonRealms
Category: Abilities, Skills and Magic
Topic: Survival Skills - Economic
Msg#: 5469
Subject: Re: boxes Rangers and Ilithi

>being out of town has anything to do with a request for a locksmith. Nobody said everyone has to be attached at the hip at all times =/ Color me confused. Wouldn't the locksmith also require going into town to get boxes opened?

>~Arwinia

It would, I would assume. But I don't think it's a bad idea overall - putting a locksmith shop down there - so it can't hurt to suggest it. The squealing pig gets fed first; the squeaky wheel gets... ah whatever.

_______
Chek wrote:Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to live in a world where every other fucking person got the point except me.
AJizzle
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Avrii on Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:11 pm

lol sorry

Dear MATTSMOMMA,

Your post was hidden from the DragonRealms Forum as part of removing a full or partial thread of discussion that was incompatible with our Forum polices. While your post may be within policy, it was part of a thread that needed to be taken off the Boards.

You have not incurred a penalty as a result of this post being hidden.

General reminder:

Please remember that you agree to abide by the Rules for Posting and the Terms of Service each and every time you login to our services. If you need to review these items, they can be found via the Forum Policies link at the top of every forum's page and from the customer service page, respectively.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

A copy of your post is included below for your reference. If you have any questions regarding my action in removing your post, please email me so that we can clarify them to your satisfaction.
Board Monitor Tnegad

** Please email questions or comments to MOD-Tnegad@play.net, Senior Board Monitor Annwyl at DR-Annwyl@play.net, or Board Supervisor Cecco at DR-Cecco@play.net. Thank you. **
==== BEGIN COPY OF POST ====
Forum: DragonRealms
Category: Abilities, Skills and Magic
Topic: Survival Skills - Economic
Msg#: 5471
Subject: Re: boxes Rangers and Ilithi

>>The squealing pig gets fed first

I c what u did thar

~Arwinia

Thieves will continue to be dominated by the awesome power of the perceive health ability - that which causes rivers to dry up, babies to cry, and the earth to shake.
Stand back mortal, lest ye health be perceived.
-Ssra
==== END COPY OF POST ====

Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Yuoree on Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:12 pm

Implying someone is a squealing pig is so bad and offensive that the post must be pulled at all costs? :/

But god, her posts are so damn annoying.
Yuoree
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk

Character Name: Yuoree

Postby AJizzle on Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:21 pm

AHCNKDKFFUDDOPPWELLLMEDDD!!

Well, we used to have a spell that had some use against undead, plague of scavengers.
Granted it wasn't outstanding and it only worked against corporeal dead(those with some physical form you can touch) ie zombies, ghouls,skeletons etc. Now we are basically the most useless combat oriented guild in an invasion of undead or in any hunt which involves undead. Gods even Moon Mages which are not supposed to be combat oriented at all kick some corruption of life tail. This will I feel become even further embarrassingly blatant when they introduce the necro guild, as a guild that summons and creates undead monstrosities as some of their major abilities. Shouldn't Rangers as a guild of nature and life be behind only Paladins and Clerics in combating undead foes with magic or beseeches? I am sorry to sound complainy and I do appreciate all the hard work that goes into all the coding GM's and some GH's do. This is however something I feel very strongly about as a worshipper of Faenella especially (she despises undead). Oh and the current version of plague by the way works far better against other players than it does any type of critter as they are loaded with uber amounts of stamina and I could poke one to death before it would bleed out to any significant extent.

Celitha
Jhime-DR wrote:Sebastienne is a confirmed hot female.

_______
AJizzle
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Vaeyrin on Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:44 pm

Celitharealms sounds like a magnicant place.
Vaeyrin
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Vaeyrin Seaking

Postby vandyl on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:16 pm

Arwinia wrote:I read her posts and giggle at her 2nd grade writing style and amazingly astounding run-on sentences.

BREATHE IT'LL BE OK IT'S JUST TEXT

vandyl
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk

Character Name: vandyl

Next

Return to Hall of Fame