Saphael

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Re: Saphael

Postby Guyus on Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:14 pm

Guyus wrote:
Korutu wrote:I always pictured leathers as being like one full suit of leather armor covering everything but your neck, head, hands and feet.

Stillsuit?

I know it's fantasy and not "real" but it's what I've always pictured leathers to be in my head.

http://dune.wikia.com/wiki/Stillsuit
"This aggression will not stand, man"
Guyus
Savant Crate Monkey

Character Name: Guyus

Postby SentaiG on Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:14 pm

Zeltaen wrote:
Morkim wrote:
Korutu wrote:I always pictured leathers as being like one full suit of leather armor covering everything but your neck, head, hands and feet.

I assumed this. Because it was one piece of armor, not the multiple pieces that you CAN get.

But that's like assuming that plate mail is an iron maiden.

And how would you put on a leather body glove without zippers, elastic, or stretch PVC?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvPb_0P6mu8

like uhh minute one, maid marions getup is kinda like full leather I would figure. professor snape and red ruled in this move.

he's black?
SentaiG
Smelly Cat Noob

Character Name: Sentai

Postby Zeltaen on Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:59 pm

Nevermind that stillsuits are made of fiber and they're from the future, but the character at 1:00 in the video is wearing a leather breastplate, greaves, gloves, and vambraces as far as I can tell.
Zeltaen
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Syrenie

Postby Saphael on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:11 pm

I wonder who Quejen is on these forums. He always locates/mirrors me. Always.

Already had a visit from Fintrial today.
Saphael
Talks About Necro Club

Character Name: Longie

Postby Haldrik on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:40 pm

The inventory system via LOOK needs to be redone. And layering needs to be added.(I think they added it in gemstone) I can't stand 2123424 lines of fluff. Adding the required layers is just too much fluff considering I'm already wearing full armor. I'm of the mindset that "armor" comes with the prerequisite layers inherently.
Haldrik
Smelly Cat Kitten

Character Name: Haldrik

Postby Avrii on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:42 pm

Haldrik wrote:The inventory system via LOOK needs to be redone. And layering needs to be added.(I think they added it in gemstone) I can't stand 2123424 lines of fluff. Adding the required layers is just too much fluff considering I'm already wearing full armor. I'm of the mindset that "armor" comes with the prerequisite layers inherently.

Cry about mean empaths with subpar combats more
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.

<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Ryxa

Postby Rhonda on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:45 pm

Avrii wrote:
Haldrik wrote:The inventory system via LOOK needs to be redone. And layering needs to be added.(I think they added it in gemstone) I can't stand 2123424 lines of fluff. Adding the required layers is just too much fluff considering I'm already wearing full armor. I'm of the mindset that "armor" comes with the prerequisite layers inherently.

Cry about mean empaths with subpar combats more

Haha, really. I was just about to submit a post asking him to shut the fuck up.

No one cares that I inconvenienced your necro buddy for 10 minutes.
Rhonda
Smelly Cat Kitten

Character Name: Alary [formerly Asperity]

Postby Trinean on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:49 pm

They didn't add it in Gemstone. Buy some fluff hiders.
Trinean
Savant Crate Monkey

Character Name: .

Postby huldah's pal on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:04 pm

Trinean wrote:

It's not layering, but you can't put on socks over boots. Boots hide socks. And you can add pieces to clothing.

Ie. You have a "a red dress" you can add "some white sleeves" and have "a red dress with white sleeves"

Makes things customisable.
huldah's pal
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: NM. Dont ask about SWTOR

Postby mweaver on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:07 pm

huldah's pal wrote:
Trinean wrote:

It's not layering, but you can't put on socks over boots. Boots hide socks. And you can add pieces to clothing.

Ie. You have a "a red dress" you can add "some white sleeves" and have "a red dress with white sleeves"

Sounds like fun. WTB for DR.
mweaver
Smelly Cat Kitten

Character Name: Melisande

Postby SentaiG on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:31 pm

mweaver wrote:
huldah's pal wrote:
Trinean wrote:

Sounds like fun. WTB for DR.

Drad is a fluff monster
SentaiG
Smelly Cat Noob

Character Name: Sentai

Postby Zeltaen on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:39 pm

layering is dumb because you can still see someone's socks if they're wearing shoes

look down at your feet
Zeltaen
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Syrenie

Postby mweaver on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Zeltaen wrote:layering is dumb because you can still see someone's socks if they're wearing shoes

look down at your feet

ankle socks + knee-high boots.

Just needs to be more detailed layering. I was mostly referring to being able to go sleeves + shirt and build your own items kind of thing.
mweaver
Smelly Cat Kitten

Character Name: Melisande

Postby Mord on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:09 pm

don't care, want more spells.
Mord
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: None

Postby huldah's pal on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:42 pm

Mord wrote:don't care, want more spells.

Shut up we're playing text barbie now.
huldah's pal
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: NM. Dont ask about SWTOR

PreviousNext

Return to Hall of Fame