Saphael

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Re: Saphael

Postby Avrii on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:52 pm

huldah's pal wrote:I like to prove I play a bard sometimes.
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.

<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Ryxa

Postby huldah's pal on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:54 pm

Avrii wrote:
huldah's pal wrote:I like to prove I play a bard sometimes.

:( I like to dress my text up for special occasions ok :(
huldah's pal
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: NM. Dont ask about SWTOR

Postby Mozzik on Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:01 pm

GS vs DR tats.

Discuss.
Mozzik
Smelly Cat Noob

Character Name: Mozzik

Postby huldah's pal on Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:08 pm

Mozzik wrote:GS vs DR tats.

Discuss.

Not opening this can of worms.
huldah's pal
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Haldrik on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:04 pm

Trinean wrote:
Haldrik wrote:The inventory system via LOOK needs to be redone. And layering needs to be added.(I think they added it in gemstone) I can't stand 2123424 lines of fluff. Adding the required layers is just too much fluff considering I'm already wearing full armor. I'm of the mindset that "armor" comes with the prerequisite layers inherently.

They didn't add it in Gemstone. Buy some fluff hiders.

totally wrong.

huldah's pal wrote:It's not layering, but you can't put on socks over boots. Boots hide socks. And you can add pieces to clothing.

Ie. You have a "a red dress" you can add "some white sleeves" and have "a red dress with white sleeves"

Makes things customisable.

Almost right. I think you are cool as shit so lets not jump on my case for disagreeing with her. Thanks.

GS4 announcement:
By popular request, there is now an option to toggle the display of layered clothing on and off. This will effect how other people see your clothing, dependant on the flag.

LayerClothing ON Display your clothing to others with layered messaging where appropriate.

LayerClothing OFF Do not display your clothing to others with layered messaging.

With the flag on:
>look Lusus
You see Lusus.
He appears to be an Aelotoi.
He is tall and appears to be wizened with age. He has silver-flecked sea green eyes and bronze skin. He has very long, glossy flaxen hair worn in elaborate braids. He has a bony face, a thin nose and slightly pointed ears. He has a pair of tattered wings.
He has a green and mauve duck on his head.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a wool shawl, a silk tabard over a cotton shirt, some brigandine armor with an embroidered white suede gambeson underneath, a leather belt, some twill pants, and a pair of thick wool socks under some leather slippers.

With the flag off:
You see Lusus.
He is tall and appears to be wizened with age. He has silver-flecked sea green eyes and bronze skin. He has very long, glossy flaxen hair worn in elaborate braids. He has a bony face, a thin nose and slightly pointed ears. He has a pair of tattered wings.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a wool shawl, a silk tabard, a cotton shirt, some brigandine armor, an embroidered white suede gambeson, a leather belt, some twill pants, a pair of thick wool socks, and some leather slippers.

As with other flags, this can be toggled in this manner:
>SET LAYERCLOTHING ON
or
>SET LAYERCLOTHING OFF
Haldrik
Smelly Cat Kitten

Character Name: Haldrik

Postby huldah's pal on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:30 pm

Haldrik wrote:
Trinean wrote:
Haldrik wrote:The inventory system via LOOK needs to be redone. And layering needs to be added.(I think they added it in gemstone) I can't stand 2123424 lines of fluff. Adding the required layers is just too much fluff considering I'm already wearing full armor. I'm of the mindset that "armor" comes with the prerequisite layers inherently.

They didn't add it in Gemstone. Buy some fluff hiders.

totally wrong.

huldah's pal wrote:It's not layering, but you can't put on socks over boots. Boots hide socks. And you can add pieces to clothing.

Ie. You have a "a red dress" you can add "some white sleeves" and have "a red dress with white sleeves"

Makes things customisable.

Almost right. I think you are cool as shit so lets not jump on my case for disagreeing with her. Thanks.

GS4 announcement:
By popular request, there is now an option to toggle the display of layered clothing on and off. This will effect how other people see your clothing, dependant on the flag.

LayerClothing ON Display your clothing to others with layered messaging where appropriate.

LayerClothing OFF Do not display your clothing to others with layered messaging.

With the flag on:
>look Lusus
You see Lusus.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a wool shawl, a silk tabard over a cotton shirt, some brigandine armor with an embroidered white suede gambeson underneath, a leather belt, some twill pants, and a pair of thick wool socks under some leather slippers.

With the flag off:
You see Lusus.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a wool shawl, a silk tabard, a cotton shirt, some brigandine armor, an embroidered white suede gambeson, a leather belt, some twill pants, a pair of thick wool socks, and some leather slippers.

As with other flags, this can be toggled in this manner:
>SET LAYERCLOTHING ON
or
>SET LAYERCLOTHING OFF

Yeah idk I only really the gs boards when I'm bored.

GS has neat stuff but I can't play it, the people are real weird.
huldah's pal
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby karthic on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:39 pm

Haldrik wrote:He has a green and mauve duck on his head.

huldah's pal wrote:GS has neat stuff but I can't play it, the people are real weird.
karthic
Smelly Cat Fanboy

Postby Avrii on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:02 am

why the fuck are you dorks arguing about this anyway

IF YOU DON'T WANT SHIT TO SHOW DON'T FUCKING WEAR IT
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.

<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Ryxa

Postby nerdinstincts on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:18 am

Avrii wrote:why the fuck are you dorks arguing about this anyway

IF YOU DON'T WANT SHIT TO SHOW DON'T FUCKING WEAR IT

they can't get in-character if they're not wearing socks Sara.
nerdinstincts
Savant Crate Monkey

Character Name: Dante

Postby Madigan on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:50 am

After looking at the picture of Saph, I felt a compulsive need to fully cloth my text.
Madigan
Madigan
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Madigan

Postby superturboninja on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:54 am

layering looks neato
Issus wrote: ONLY A SITH DEALS IN ABSOLUTES KEVIN.
superturboninja
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk

Postby mweaver on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:04 am

Text barbie is fun.
mweaver
Smelly Cat Kitten

Character Name: Melisande

Postby kalic on Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:46 pm

H>fire saph
You come out of hiding.
< With the speed and temerity of a swooping falcon, you fire a steel-tipped pulzone at Saphael. Saphael barely blocks with a target shield. The pulzone lands a vicious strike that drives the steel-tipped pulzone deep into the ribcage to savage the lungs, knocking him completely senseless.

The steel-tipped pulzone lodges itself deeply into Saphael!
[You're winded, solidly balanced and in dominating position.]
[Roundtime 1 sec.]

Saphael slowly tips over and falls down.
>cast saph
You gesture at Saphael.
You whisper several words of arcane power, attempting to twist Saphael's mind with primal terror.
Your malefic assault overtakes Saphael, petrifying him to the spot!
Roundtime: 3 seconds

You reach into your haversack to load the forester's crossbow with a steel-tipped pulzone.
Roundtime 9 sec.

You hear someone laugh.

Saphael suddenly slips into the shadows and disappears.

You scowl.

XXXXX grins.

Saphael silently steps from the shadows.

You begin to target Saphael.

< Moving fluidly, you fire a steel-tipped pulzone at Saphael. Saphael barely blocks with a target shield. The pulzone lands an extremely heavy hit that splits a bone from the elbow to the shoulder.
That would have stuck if there was anything left to stick to!
The steel-tipped pulzone falls to the ground!
Saphael stops listening to Xershe.
* Saphael was just struck down!
* Saphael is slain before your eyes!
Saphael's cambrinth armband falls to the ground.

Saphael no longer seems petrified.
Saphael sighs softly as the pale yellow sparks surrounding his body fade away.
[You're solidly balanced]
[Roundtime 1 sec.]

You hear the ghostly voice of Saphael say, "Stop."

He is wearing a silver belt knife with a polished mahogany hilt, a full chain helm, some mail gloves, a sturdy backpack, some leather greaves, a target shield and a leather cuirbouilli coat.
>
XXXXX asks, "What the?"

You sling a forester's crossbow over your shoulder.

You skillfully remove the steel-tipped pulzone from Saphael's chest leaving the wound no worse than it was before.
Roundtime: 10 seconds.

You put your pulzone in your korograth hide haversack.

The earth around Saphael's body seems to awaken, opening up and curling around him, pulling the lifeless form downward, covering him until all that is left is a slowly fading gravesite.

XXXX chuckles.

Orderly Saphael just arrived.

Saphael says, "Leave me alone."

You whisper to Saphael, "OOC: I warned you about the OOC"

Saphael says, "LEAVE ME ALONE, XXXXXX. STOP MAKING FALSE REASONS TO KILL ME."
<buttbot> went out to butt at 12:10. and two buttmarked presents were at my door
kalic
Smelly Cat Kitten

Character Name: Kalic

Postby Xzean on Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:53 pm

> cast

You flicker your malevolent desires towards Saphael, summoning invisible blades to strike at him with the merest thought.
Saphael's head suddenly tilts backwards, and as it slowly falls off his body you only now notice the cleanly decapitating cut that gushes and leaks crimson fluids everywhere while the disparate parts of the corpse topple groundwards.

Saphael's cambrinth armband falls to the ground.

Roundtime: 1 second.

> cast

You flicker your malevolent desires towards Saphael, summoning invisible blades to strike at him with the merest thought.
A cacophonous keening wail erupts as Saphael's body is quickly quartered through the chest by some invisible slashing force. Each chunk of the now lifeless body falls with wet thuds to the ground as blood quickly stains the area around them.
Saphael stops listening to you.

Roundtime: 1 second.

Yay.
Dunrook says, "You can all suck the shit out of my ass you nigger spic gook faggots. Blow my cock so bad cunt waffles."
Xzean
Smelly Cat Fanboy

Character Name: Xzean

Postby mweaver on Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:54 pm

and since he's banned he can't meltdown from being killed :(
mweaver
Smelly Cat Kitten

Character Name: Melisande

PreviousNext

Return to Hall of Fame