Saphael

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Saphael

Postby Tyrun on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:39 pm

Summary: Saphael comes to WM guild all necro'd out and shit. Tote kills him. Loui graverobs his pack, and then lightbulbs go off. Louie sees the pack is charged with arcane. Caelumia comes and retunes the pack. I charge it with holy.

Do you see where this is going? SOMEBODY SET US UP THE BOMB. TO WOOD TROLLS.

[Northeast Wilds, Fields]
The grass stirs in slow patterns as a breeze -- the only permanent resident of the empty hinterland -- swirls over it. Like a wave searching for a shore, the wind pushes back and forth over the changing shades and hues of the growth, hunting for a haven it will never find. You also see a wood troll, a musk hog and a wood troll.
Also here: Minion Saphael.
Obvious paths: north, southeast, northwest.
Caelumia followed.
>
The musk hog closes to melee range on Saphael.
> look saph

You see Minion Saphael, an Elf.
Saphael has pointed ears and crystal blue eyes. His dark brown hair is shoulder length and wavy, and is worn unkempt. He has fair skin.
Some ghastly jawless skulls float lazily around his right forearm, glowing with a lustrous sheen against his skin.
He is adult for an Elf.
He has a large, thick, bristling mustache on his upper lip and a long fuzzy beard.
His shoulder has a tattoo of a kneeling Elf thrusting a sword skyward as he is encircled by a ring of spectral apparitions.
Saphael's right eye gleams with reddish-green light. Unnaturally thick veins bulge outwards and surround an amorphous iris.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a pearl-hilted katar engraved with the image of the huntress in his right hand.
He is wearing a crocodile-skin buckler, a rough wood earcuff carved to look like a tiny doll, a keg-shaped steel badge stamped "Drink Drank Drunk", a crimson gem pouch embroidered with a raven perched atop a pile of gold coins, a silver belt knife with a polished mahogany hilt, a burlap sack for gathered souls, a death squirrel backpack made of grey fur, a black leather hand-tooled highwayman's belt, some perfect azure-scaled leathers, a dangling silver skull earring set with brilliant ruby eyes, a panther skeleton, a balaclava painted to resemble rotting flesh, a pale grey death squirrel costume with a bushy tail, a black leather arm quiver with silver clasps, a long ivory hooded cloak, a silver-plated parry stick etched with ornate knotwork, an amethyst spider nose-ring with the image of a tart decorating its abdomen, some mail gloves and a simple pair of golden sandals branded with the image of a dragon peeking out of a cracked egg.
> give saph

The wood troll moves into a position to dodge.
>
You offer your belt pack to Saphael, who has 30 seconds to accept the offer. Type CANCEL to prematurely cancel the offer.
>
Saphael puts his katar in his squirrel backpack.
> 'Your pack.

You say, "Your pack."
>
A wood troll stalks into view, hissing menacingly.
>
A musk hog hisses viciously and lunges at Saphael!
> 'I got it off of Louious.

You say, "I got it off of Louious."
>
Saphael says, "Thank you."

You say, "I'm handing it to you. You should make sure it still works by charging mana into it. I saw him trying to use it."

Saphael has accepted your offer and is now holding a braided leather belt pack with a large cambrinth buckle stamped "Fire Bandit".
>
Saphael attaches a braided leather belt pack with a large cambrinth buckle stamped "Fire Bandit" to his belt.

You say, "Remove and charge it."

Saphael whispers, "OOC: I don't mind the whole necro thing. It just pisses me off when people mess with people that can't defend themselves"

Saphael holds a braided leather belt pack with a large cambrinth buckle stamped "Fire Bandit" in both hands and closes his eyes in concentration.

Saphael's belt pack explodes violently!

You see Minion Saphael, an Elf.
Saphael has pointed ears and crystal blue eyes. His dark brown hair is shoulder length and wavy, and is worn unkempt. He has fair skin.
Some ghastly jawless skulls float lazily around his right forearm, glowing with a lustrous sheen against his skin.
He is adult for an Elf.
He has a large, thick, bristling mustache on his upper lip and a long fuzzy beard.
His shoulder has a tattoo of a kneeling Elf thrusting a sword skyward as he is encircled by a ring of spectral apparitions.
He has tiny scratches to the head, cuts and bruises about the neck, deep cuts across the right hand, deep cuts across the left hand, faint scuffing to the chest, faint scuffing to the right eye, faint scuffing to the left eye, some minor twitching.
He is bleeding slightly from the left hand and slightly from the right hand.
He is wearing a crocodile-skin buckler, a rough wood earcuff carved to look like a tiny doll, a keg-shaped steel badge stamped "Drink Drank Drunk", a crimson gem pouch embroidered with a raven perched atop a pile of gold coins, a silver belt knife with a polished mahogany hilt, a burlap sack for gathered souls, a death squirrel backpack made of grey fur, a black leather hand-tooled highwayman's belt, some perfect azure-scaled leathers, a dangling silver skull earring set with brilliant ruby eyes, a panther skeleton, a balaclava painted to resemble rotting flesh, a pale grey death squirrel costume with a bushy tail, a black leather arm quiver with silver clasps, a long ivory hooded cloak, a silver-plated parry stick etched with ornate knotwork, an amethyst spider nose-ring with the image of a tart decorating its abdomen, some mail gloves and a simple pair of golden sandals branded with the image of a dragon peeking out of a cracked egg.

Saphael says, "As i'm sure you knew that would happen."

Caelumia kills him. We bounce. The end.
Tyrun
Smelly Cat Beast

Re: Saphael

Postby Honree on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:40 pm

ahahahahhahaha fucking awesome
Honree
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: quit

Postby huldah's pal on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:53 pm

[17:54] <eladrin> lol, someone locate saphael?
[17:55] <Navak> You see Saphael, a senior gamehost, and a puddle of tears.
huldah's pal
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: NM. Dont ask about SWTOR

Postby BirkanDR on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:55 pm

hahaha nice
BirkanDR
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Birkan

Postby Meragin on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:03 pm

Dametri wrote:ahahahahhahaha fucking awesome

He probably figured that you could always trust a bard.
You ask, "Thats a...shocker?" Meragin holds up three fingers.

Meragin
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Marcus Motorboatus

Postby mweaver on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:05 pm

If he expected that to happen, especially with your prodding, why didn't he focus on it to check first... :psyduck:
mweaver
Smelly Cat Kitten

Character Name: Melisande

Postby ShortShadow on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:12 pm

mweaver wrote:If he expected that to happen, especially with your prodding, why didn't he focus on it to check first... :psyduck:

Because hes a fucking idiot. He was in the guild earlier begging people to tell him how to do the preserve ritual, Like it was some kind of guild secret. Hes full retarded.
ShortShadow
Smelly Cat Beast

Character Name: Jostak VanZant

Postby Trinean on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:16 pm

Useful information from Saphael. You have to go to Throne City to change your spell preps.
Trinean
Savant Crate Monkey

Character Name: .

Postby Tyrun on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:18 pm

ShortShadow wrote:
mweaver wrote:If he expected that to happen, especially with your prodding, why didn't he focus on it to check first... :psyduck:

Because hes a fucking idiot. He was in the guild earlier begging people to tell him how to do the preserve ritual, Like it was some kind of guild secret. Hes full retarded.

HE DID.

Saphael holds a braided leather belt pack with a large cambrinth buckle stamped "Fire Bandit" in both hands and closes his eyes in concentration.

He focused on it first, as seen in the log, and above. The charge messaging shows him blowing it up.
Tyrun
Smelly Cat Beast

Postby Avrii on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:31 pm

ahahahahhahahaha
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.

<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Ryxa

Postby mweaver on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:32 pm

I... just... wow... maybe he is one of those guys that gets off on being humiliated?
mweaver
Smelly Cat Kitten

Character Name: Melisande

Postby cascade on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:50 pm

More I can't believe this guy is carrying that much crap on him as a necro. Didn't he read the fine print of the necro guild, that if you get outed you will be raped till people loose interest? This guy is just begging to get grave robbed.
Cats are fun.
cascade
Smelly Cat Kitten

Character Name: Red makes it go faster

Postby Totenus on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:02 pm

huldah's pal wrote:[17:54] <eladrin> lol, someone locate saphael?
[17:55] <Navak> You see Saphael, a senior gamehost, and a puddle of tears.

:smt038
Lasciel says, "There's no proof that any of us aren't married to the most eligible necromancer-bachelor in Elanthia."
Lasciel says, "But we can dream."
Totenus
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Madigan

Postby AJizzle on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:13 pm

ShortShadow wrote:

Why would you engage into PvP with noobs when you're PvP closed?
Jhime-DR wrote:Sebastienne is a confirmed hot female.

_______
Chek wrote:Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to live in a world where every other fucking person got the point except me.
AJizzle
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Nae

Postby Inauri on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:35 pm

Gold star.
Inauri
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: aaaa

Next

Return to Hall of Fame