Saphael

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Re: Saphael

Postby kalic on Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:55 pm

It's pretty bad when people chuckle and laugh when you get killed in your own guild :(
<buttbot> went out to butt at 12:10. and two buttmarked presents were at my door
kalic
Smelly Cat Kitten
User avatar
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:34 pm
Location: Atlanta, Ga
Character Name: Kalic

Re: Saphael

Postby Xzean on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:07 pm

I should c/p all the people trying to Harvest his body. It was pretty hilarious.
Dunrook says, "You can all suck the shit out of my ass you nigger spic gook faggots. Blow my cock so bad cunt waffles."
Xzean
Smelly Cat Fanboy
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 10:31 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA
Character Name: Xzean

Re: Saphael

Postby mweaver on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:16 pm

Xzean wrote:I should c/p all the people trying to Harvest his body. It was pretty hilarious.


You see a flawless piece of Sofail material
mweaver
Smelly Cat Kitten
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:42 am
Character Name: Melisande

Re: Saphael

Postby Totenus on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:51 pm

http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=20&category=26&topic=5&message=472
GMs and Necromancy · on 12/17/2009 5:46:06 PM 472


Saphael wrote:

I just had a GM lock my character up in a cell for two weeks because he didn't feel like he necromancer guild was for me. He also gave me 3 options. Reroll my character and start with a new name, NEVER join the necromancer guild, OR lock my character out for 2 weeks. I didn't choose an option, so he locked me out.

Wow. Since when can GMs determine how to play your character, even if your playing within policy. Or even dictate if you can be in a certain guild.

Blatant misuse of their power. It'll probably be at least next week (according to customer service) before the "investigation" is done.

Great.



fin.
Lasciel says, "There's no proof that any of us aren't married to the most eligible necromancer-bachelor in Elanthia."
Lasciel says, "But we can dream."
Totenus
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 3138
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:51 am
Character Name: Madigan

Re: Saphael

Postby mweaver on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:52 pm

Wow... just... wow.

I want to know which GM!

They deserve a christmas card, or boobs, depending...
mweaver
Smelly Cat Kitten
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:42 am
Character Name: Melisande

Re: Saphael

Postby Vinjince on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:59 pm

Ahahahaha what a retard.

He'll probably commit suicide now.
Vahlissa gestures at you.
A crackling stream of energy flies at you.
A sickening crunch comes from you as your chest collapses like an accordion. An awkward moment passes before the pathetically flailing limbs fall away from your tortured body in an explosion of flesh and sinew.
A panicked scream pierces the air. "Murderer!" You notice the nearby citizenry staring at Vahlissa briefly, before most quickly run off in fear.
* Vinjince was just struck down!
Your death cry echoes in your brain as it quickly dawns on you that you have just died!
Vinjince
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 3929
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:18 pm
Location: Believeland aka C-town mfers
Character Name: Vinjince

Re: Saphael

Postby Destron on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:01 pm

ahahah I love how he posts every last bit of his business as a necromancer. It's so entertaining.
>Kiorlien asks, "Are ye a Paladin sir Vasilim?"
>Vasilim says, "depends on how many drinks"


"Player Versus Player is frowned upon in DragonRealms.
Only courteous players survive here!"
Destron
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 5063
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 11:32 am
Character Name: Rudius

Re: Saphael

Postby Rhonda on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:02 pm

Nothing. I reported people for harassment. They got off of course. Friends with the GMs or GM Solomon hates me.

Still, in a holding cell because the GM doesn't like the way I play the necro and doesn't feel I should be one.

What gives him the right to dictate how I play? It doesn't. Its insane and unreasonable.

Oh, lock you up for 2 weeks because I don't like you and I don't like how you play a necromancer.

Oh, Out of the options of not letting me play the necro, or forcing me to reroll my character. I'll just keep with option number 2. Lock you out until the "heat dies down."

Complete Bull.


teehee. He's going to earn a forum ban next.
Rhonda
Smelly Cat Kitten
User avatar
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:52 am
Location: Charlotte, NC
Character Name: Alary [formerly Asperity]

Re: Saphael

Postby Taghz on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:06 pm

Way to FAIL at being a Necromancer.
Image
Taghz
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 2189
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:47 pm
Location: Laguna Hills, CA
Character Name: Taghz

Re: Saphael

Postby Zaktraw on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:15 pm

mweaver wrote:Wow... just... wow.

I want to know which GM!

They deserve a christmas card, or boobs, depending...


Boobs and a christmas card. Festive boobs are always a +.
Oh look, a signature. Fancy that.
Zaktraw
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:57 am
Location: Lexington, VA
Character Name: No time for anything.

Re: Saphael

Postby cascade on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:25 pm

Asperity wrote:
Nothing. I reported people for harassment. They got off of course. Friends with the GMs or GM Solomon hates me.

Still, in a holding cell because the GM doesn't like the way I play the necro and doesn't feel I should be one.

What gives him the right to dictate how I play? It doesn't. Its insane and unreasonable.

Oh, lock you up for 2 weeks because I don't like you and I don't like how you play a necromancer.

Oh, Out of the options of not letting me play the necro, or forcing me to reroll my character. I'll just keep with option number 2. Lock you out until the "heat dies down."

Complete Bull.


Geh. He just keeps on getting dumber and dumber. His arguement against getting banhammered was probally
"i'M PlaYing a Namcomacer, durrr! Me is gAuRded, you not hAs conSent! You'v lock me oUt, I reporTeRs you! Totenaus Gter gM favorits hacks! Evberdudy pickt on me, why they do htat?!1!". :psyduck:
Cats are fun.
cascade
Smelly Cat Kitten
User avatar
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:42 am
Location: New Jersey/Hell
Character Name: Red makes it go faster

Re: Saphael

Postby huldah's pal on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:54 pm

cascade wrote:
Asperity wrote:
Nothing. I reported people for harassment. They got off of course. Friends with the GMs or GM Solomon hates me.

Still, in a holding cell because the GM doesn't like the way I play the necro and doesn't feel I should be one.

What gives him the right to dictate how I play? It doesn't. Its insane and unreasonable.

Oh, lock you up for 2 weeks because I don't like you and I don't like how you play a necromancer.

Oh, Out of the options of not letting me play the necro, or forcing me to reroll my character. I'll just keep with option number 2. Lock you out until the "heat dies down."

Complete Bull.


Geh. He just keeps on getting dumber and dumber. His arguement against getting banhammered was probally
"i'M PlaYing a Namcomacer, durrr! Me is gAuRded, you not hAs conSent! You'v lock me oUt, I reporTeRs you! Totenaus Gter gM favorits hacks! Evberdudy pickt on me, why they do htat?!1!". :psyduck:


I want to be a Namcomancer. I pick Chun Li.
huldah's pal
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 4281
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:52 am
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Character Name: NM. Dont ask about SWTOR

Re: Saphael

Postby Zaktraw on Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:20 pm

I love this thread
Oh look, a signature. Fancy that.
Zaktraw
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:57 am
Location: Lexington, VA
Character Name: No time for anything.

Previous

Return to Hall of Fame

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron