Saphael

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Re: Saphael

Postby kalic on Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:55 pm

It's pretty bad when people chuckle and laugh when you get killed in your own guild :(
<buttbot> went out to butt at 12:10. and two buttmarked presents were at my door
kalic
Smelly Cat Kitten

Character Name: Kalic

Postby Xzean on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:07 pm

I should c/p all the people trying to Harvest his body. It was pretty hilarious.
Dunrook says, "You can all suck the shit out of my ass you nigger spic gook faggots. Blow my cock so bad cunt waffles."
Xzean
Smelly Cat Fanboy

Character Name: Xzean

Postby mweaver on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:16 pm

Xzean wrote:I should c/p all the people trying to Harvest his body. It was pretty hilarious.

You see a flawless piece of Sofail material
mweaver
Smelly Cat Kitten

Character Name: Melisande

Postby Totenus on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:51 pm

http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=20&category=26&topic=5&message=472
GMs and Necromancy · on 12/17/2009 5:46:06 PM 472

Saphael wrote:

I just had a GM lock my character up in a cell for two weeks because he didn't feel like he necromancer guild was for me. He also gave me 3 options. Reroll my character and start with a new name, NEVER join the necromancer guild, OR lock my character out for 2 weeks. I didn't choose an option, so he locked me out.

Wow. Since when can GMs determine how to play your character, even if your playing within policy. Or even dictate if you can be in a certain guild.

Blatant misuse of their power. It'll probably be at least next week (according to customer service) before the "investigation" is done.

Great.

fin.
Lasciel says, "There's no proof that any of us aren't married to the most eligible necromancer-bachelor in Elanthia."
Lasciel says, "But we can dream."
Totenus
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Madigan

Postby mweaver on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:52 pm

Wow... just... wow.

I want to know which GM!

They deserve a christmas card, or boobs, depending...
mweaver
Smelly Cat Kitten

Character Name: Melisande

Postby Vinjince on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:59 pm

Ahahahaha what a retard.

He'll probably commit suicide now.
Vahlissa gestures at you.
A crackling stream of energy flies at you.
A sickening crunch comes from you as your chest collapses like an accordion. An awkward moment passes before the pathetically flailing limbs fall away from your tortured body in an explosion of flesh and sinew.
A panicked scream pierces the air. "Murderer!" You notice the nearby citizenry staring at Vahlissa briefly, before most quickly run off in fear.
* Vinjince was just struck down!
Your death cry echoes in your brain as it quickly dawns on you that you have just died!
Vinjince
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Vinjince

Postby Destron on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:01 pm

ahahah I love how he posts every last bit of his business as a necromancer. It's so entertaining.
>Kiorlien asks, "Are ye a Paladin sir Vasilim?"
>Vasilim says, "depends on how many drinks"

"Player Versus Player is frowned upon in DragonRealms.
Only courteous players survive here!"
Destron
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Rudius

Postby Rhonda on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:02 pm

Nothing. I reported people for harassment. They got off of course. Friends with the GMs or GM Solomon hates me.

Still, in a holding cell because the GM doesn't like the way I play the necro and doesn't feel I should be one.

What gives him the right to dictate how I play? It doesn't. Its insane and unreasonable.

Oh, lock you up for 2 weeks because I don't like you and I don't like how you play a necromancer.

Oh, Out of the options of not letting me play the necro, or forcing me to reroll my character. I'll just keep with option number 2. Lock you out until the "heat dies down."

Complete Bull.

teehee. He's going to earn a forum ban next.
Rhonda
Smelly Cat Kitten

Character Name: Alary [formerly Asperity]

Postby Taghz on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:06 pm

Way to FAIL at being a Necromancer.
Taghz
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Taghz

Postby Zaktraw on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:15 pm

mweaver wrote:Wow... just... wow.

I want to know which GM!

They deserve a christmas card, or boobs, depending...

Boobs and a christmas card. Festive boobs are always a +.
Oh look, a signature. Fancy that.
Zaktraw
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: No time for anything.

Postby cascade on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:25 pm

Asperity wrote:
Nothing. I reported people for harassment. They got off of course. Friends with the GMs or GM Solomon hates me.

Still, in a holding cell because the GM doesn't like the way I play the necro and doesn't feel I should be one.

What gives him the right to dictate how I play? It doesn't. Its insane and unreasonable.

Oh, lock you up for 2 weeks because I don't like you and I don't like how you play a necromancer.

Oh, Out of the options of not letting me play the necro, or forcing me to reroll my character. I'll just keep with option number 2. Lock you out until the "heat dies down."

Complete Bull.

Geh. He just keeps on getting dumber and dumber. His arguement against getting banhammered was probally
"i'M PlaYing a Namcomacer, durrr! Me is gAuRded, you not hAs conSent! You'v lock me oUt, I reporTeRs you! Totenaus Gter gM favorits hacks! Evberdudy pickt on me, why they do htat?!1!". :psyduck:
Cats are fun.
cascade
Smelly Cat Kitten

Character Name: Red makes it go faster

Postby huldah's pal on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:54 pm

cascade wrote:
Asperity wrote:

Complete Bull.

Geh. He just keeps on getting dumber and dumber. His arguement against getting banhammered was probally
"i'M PlaYing a Namcomacer, durrr! Me is gAuRded, you not hAs conSent! You'v lock me oUt, I reporTeRs you! Totenaus Gter gM favorits hacks! Evberdudy pickt on me, why they do htat?!1!". :psyduck:

I want to be a Namcomancer. I pick Chun Li.
huldah's pal
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: NM. Dont ask about SWTOR

Postby Zaktraw on Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:20 pm

I love this thread
Oh look, a signature. Fancy that.
Zaktraw
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: No time for anything.

Previous

Return to Hall of Fame