I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby PucktinDR on Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:48 pm

fourvahl wrote:
Rmel wrote:I gave Ryain a ride over to Mer'Kresh last night. We talked.

I came away impressed. I like the guy and I think he has potential.

We will see..

He got mad at me like 3 weeks or so because I threatened to kill him for attacking my critters. I tried to give him some time to adjust his script. I was ambushing so I was trying to be understanding. He obviously wasn't watching that closely. Then came back and apologized 4 days later or so AFTER trying to find someone else to kill Vahlissa. I know of two people he asked.

Last week I killed him for attacking my critters when Vahlissa was out in the open and he comes back and calls me a bitch, and to rot in hell .. blah blah.

Yesterday, he apologized AGAIN.

Yeah, he likes to think that if you're decent to him you're automatically his best friend... And you'll do anything at his whim.

He was trying to get me to kill Vahlissa for him, over the whole critter issue. I would say Ryain and Kerken are both tools, but Kerken seems to be improving.

Definately alot of whinning, you'd think he would just take his spanking and be done with it...
PucktinDR
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby poppyseed cake on Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:07 pm

I gave him a ride a couple days ago because he was paying and he asked me why everyone kept handing him limes. I just played dumb.
[14:49] AD76Greg: oh well excuse me I didnt know you were the fucking king of dragonrealms
poppyseed cake
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Sebastienne

Postby Deliverator on Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:03 pm

Yeah, he tracked me down and apologized very civilly, saying he'd lost perspective and was really sorry about what happened and was glad I didn't get a warning after all, etc, etc. (He reported me for killing him 4.5 days after a completely consent-lacking, OOC attack, after he'd attacked three times, trash-talked constantly, and hid for days in no-locate rooms, blah, blah.)

Two days after his big apology? This log.

He's blown it with me. I even warned him not to fuck with Arwinia but I've learned not to interfere with natural selection at work. He seems to know how he ought to behave but can't keep his fingers off his report macro when push comes to shove.
You hear a soft whisper along the side of your head, "I must say it's a delight to see such a violent Empath, it'll be interesting to see what happens when you turn."
Deliverator
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk

Character Name: bob

Postby mylthazz on Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:44 pm

I was wondering when does NB become good for empaths?

My empath has 456 PM, 486 harness, 65 disc, 97th circle

My barb has 40 disc, 10 charisma 70th circle

I cast HL 20 on him then

NB 15 - I fell asleep he stayed awake
NB 20 - I fell asleep he stayed awake
NB 25 - We both fell asleep but he woke up way before me almost 2 minutes
NB 30 - We both fell asleep, woke up about the same time
NB 35 - I stayed awake he slept for about a minute
NB 40 - I stayed awake he slept for a while
NB 45 - backfired

My avenger could parry his 310 2HE though which was pretty nice. 385 HE though killed him in one hit
mylthazz
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: I QUIT BC I WAS BORED

Postby Avrii on Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:52 pm

... my brain hurts

250ish pm is all it takes to not knock yourself out
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.

<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Ryxa

Postby mylthazz on Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:58 pm

!> prep nb 25

That will disrupt less than a quarter of your current attunement.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Nissa's Binding spell.
!> skill pm
skill harn

SKILL: Rank/Percent towards next rank/Amount learning
Primary Magic: 456 23.53% very muddled

Time Development Points: 154 Favors: 14 Deaths: 33
Overall state of mind: clear
EXP HELP for more information

!>
SKILL: Rank/Percent towards next rank/Amount learning
Harness Ability: 486 13.95% perplexed

Time Development Points: 154 Favors: 14 Deaths: 33
Overall state of mind: clear
EXP HELP for more information

!>
Your heart continues its slow, steady rhythm.
!> cast sek

You can't cast the Nissa's Binding spell on anyone else!
!> cast
* Totenus was just struck down!

You gesture.
You feel Sekmeht fall under the effects of your spell.
You feel a wave of lethargy wash over you, and fall into a deep sleep.

What am I doing wrong?
mylthazz
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: I QUIT BC I WAS BORED

Postby Avrii on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:08 pm

prep nb

harn 10

harn 10

waitfor full prep

cast

quaz apparently can't even snap the spell at like 900 pm so the spell will always take damn near forever to get off

<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Zadie on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:35 pm

Deliverator wrote:

Yeah, he tracked me down and apologized very civilly, saying he'd lost perspective and was really sorry about what happened and was glad I didn't get a warning after all, etc, etc. (He reported me for killing him 4.5 days after a completely consent-lacking, OOC attack, after he'd attacked three times, trash-talked constantly, and hid for days in no-locate rooms, blah, blah.)

Two days after his big apology? This log.

He's blown it with me. I even warned him not to fuck with Arwinia but I've learned not to interfere with natural selection at work. He seems to know how he ought to behave but can't keep his fingers off his report macro when push comes to shove.

Let it be known that when he tracked Szrael down, it was while he was in the process of attacking me with his alt, Aidek. He logged off Aidek, logged in his trader (who i killed), then logged in Aidek again, I killed Aidek, so he brought Ryain back in, killed me, waiting until I departed, camped my grave and killed me again, came back and killed again, then kept running through the room taking snap shots at me, then QQ'd when Mycal killed him and threatened to report.
<Collain> this conversation took a turn off the wtf freeway and onto depressing overpass

<theian> i cant do this anymore I think you just turned me gay but Im not sure

incarna wrote:For a lot of people thump is as bad as having a girl say "sorry I'm on my period" but for the gangstas she immediately leans over and whispers "but you can fuck me in the ass if you want".
Zadie
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Character Name: Princess Zadie

Postby Ryain on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:39 pm

I truly meant that apology the other day in peccaries V, and had made amends with Szrael (or so I thought). Any of those reports you brought up were awhile ago now, I haven't reported anyone for quite awhile. Zadie I didn't even threaten a report on you for the crap that night, I just said it was pretty lame people I've never heard of are attacking me. Mycal even apologized for attacking me that night because he didn't get the full story. When Aidek shot you it was for shits and giggles because you had just killed two noobs, he couldn't hurt a fly.
I don't have any problems with you people in game other than Arwinia/Krugler. Judge all you want but I don't blow smoke up people's asses to get rides back and fourth from the islands.
Ryain
Smelly Cat Noob

Character Name: Ryain

Postby Zadie on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:43 pm

Grellek wrote:I truly meant that apology the other day in peccaries V, and had made amends with Szrael (or so I thought). Any of those reports you brought up were awhile ago now, I haven't reported anyone for quite awhile. Zadie I didn't even threaten a report on you for the crap that night, I just said it was pretty lame people I've never heard of are attacking me. Mycal even apologized for attacking me that night because he didn't get the full story. When Aidek shot you it was for shits and giggles because you had just killed two noobs, he couldn't hurt a fly.
I don't have any problems with you people in game other than Arwinia/Krugler. Judge all you want but I don't blow smoke up people's asses to get rides back and fourth from the islands.

You were totally threatening reporting in whispers that night you kept killing me, so I'm gonna call bullshit on your reformation, you cum guzzling tranny.
<Collain> this conversation took a turn off the wtf freeway and onto depressing overpass

incarna wrote:For a lot of people thump is as bad as having a girl say "sorry I'm on my period" but for the gangstas she immediately leans over and whispers "but you can fuck me in the ass if you want".
Zadie
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Postby Ryain on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:55 pm

I was threatened with reports first for killing you more than once, then laughed in your face about it because you had 3 different people kill me with no consent. Pot, meet kettle.
Ryain
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby Avrii on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:59 pm

I hear a month or two WAS SO DAMN LONG AGO

also lol @ him still accusing krug when the log is posted right there

why don't you go read through it and witness your assfuckery, you could use the reality check bozo

Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Zadie on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:03 pm

Grellek wrote:I was threatened with reports first for killing you more than once, then laughed in your face about it because you had 3 different people kill me with no consent. Pot, meet kettle.

Please post a log of me threatening to report you. It's pretty common knowledge that I don't report. I'M A CONSENT FARMER YOU DUMB ASS.

Zadie
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Postby Ryain on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:05 pm

I had some drinks and got my ass whooped around for a few hours by people I didn't know. I had a bit of discontent with the situation and I bitched a bunch. Life goes on, when you started the fight it could have stayed between the two of us. Oh well, all in good fun. And Zadie, I just dug through logs for ten minutes looking for the conversations you and Ryain had to no success, can't satisfy by that means. This stuff really isn't a big deal to me but you guys post the logs and rant about it for weeks, kinda funny IMO
Ryain
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby Mord on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:06 pm

Grellek wrote:I was threatened with reports first for killing you more than once, then laughed in your face about it because you had 3 different people kill me with no consent. Pot, meet kettle.

Get the fuck out of here and take your no consent douchebaggery with you. If you were a man you'd reroll your lame ass character into something that doesn't get owned by empaths and cries about it.
Mord
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: None

PreviousNext

Return to Hall of Fame