I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Dunrook on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:52 pm

There are limes for sale in the snowman merchant. People should buy them and constantly give them to Ryain. :evil:
Manager: Sir, your signature...heh...umm...doesn't match the signature on your card.
Zeb: I know and there is a good reason for that.
Manager: (quietly) You drew a penis on my credit card machine.
Dunrook
Smelly Cat Beast
User avatar
 
Posts: 648
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:56 pm
Character Name: Dunrook

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Sepharus on Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:46 pm

Inauri wrote:
BigTog wrote:
JHKPRDY wrote:
> whisper ryain I don't think I've ever seen anyone cry this hard. Even Kyodan shows more class. Please carry on


lol. Burn.


heh I had quite the chuckle when Kyodan was slandering Zurato about being a coward, and somebody told him to STFU your a dumbass or something of the sort.



Gothus told him "Kyodan, shut up, the adults are talking."


Yeah, that was it. It was by far the highlight of the night.
Before this war is over, I shall look down upon your corpse and smile.

- Achilles
Sepharus
Smelly Cat Beast
User avatar
 
Posts: 753
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:14 pm
Location: Michigan
Character Name: Sepharus

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Destron on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:35 pm

I've never seen anyone cry so hard
>Kiorlien asks, "Are ye a Paladin sir Vasilim?"
>Vasilim says, "depends on how many drinks"


"Player Versus Player is frowned upon in DragonRealms.
Only courteous players survive here!"
Destron
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 5063
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 11:32 am
Character Name: Rudius

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Rayfe on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:43 am

Deliverator wrote:I've started just grappling them while they're sleeping and keeping them down that way, but it doesn't work so well against Barbarians (they can insta-break grapples with no skillcheck). ALSO a bug, another acknowledged one, but again nothing has been done about it.


I'm kinda behind on DR related skillchecks.

Is there now one associated with HL + NB? Or can you still pretty much sleep anyone you want to.

If the latter how hypocritical on a scale of 1 to 10 is it to complain about no skillchecks?

Also, you might have redeemed yourself a bit in that log Denix. Picking up the limes and running with it was awesome.
(1:17:57 PM) peta40oz: No man is guna tell me what to do with my puss
Rayfe
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 3852
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:47 pm
Location: San Diego
Character Name: moarlawlz

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Nuck on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:38 pm

Rayfe wrote:
Deliverator wrote:I've started just grappling them while they're sleeping and keeping them down that way, but it doesn't work so well against Barbarians (they can insta-break grapples with no skillcheck). ALSO a bug, another acknowledged one, but again nothing has been done about it.


I'm kinda behind on DR related skillchecks.

Is there now one associated with HL + NB? Or can you still pretty much sleep anyone you want to.

If the latter how hypocritical on a scale of 1 to 10 is it to complain about no skillchecks?

Also, you might have redeemed yourself a bit in that log Denix. Picking up the limes and running with it was awesome.


wtf is this a glimmer of teh old sergio?
Nuck
Savant Crate Monkey
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:03 pm
Location: Clearwater, FL
Character Name: .

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby fourvahl on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:39 pm

Say it again Ryain.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "And they wonder why nooone visits elanthia anymore"
You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "Because of people like YOU"
The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "OOC: people like you are nthe reason that DR has dwindling numbers"
The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "OOC: people like you are the reason noone plays DR anymore...consider that for a bit"
The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "OOC: seriously, people like you are the reason there are only 600 players at peak"
You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "'Topped this kind of i8mmature manner which makes people flee from this realm like nobodies business"


Vahlissa killed him on Pec Island a week ago or so.. It wasn't anywhere near as fun as this log. Nice job.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain ask, "Why don't you just LEAVE?"

You ask, "Because your tears are delicious?"

:lol:
fourvahl
Savant Crate Monkey
User avatar
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:05 am
Character Name: Vahlissa

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby AJizzle on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:44 pm

I gave Ryain a ride over to Mer'Kresh last night. We talked.

I came away impressed. I like the guy and I think he has potential.
Jhime-DR wrote:Sebastienne is a confirmed hot female.

_______
Chek wrote:Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to live in a world where every other fucking person got the point except me.
AJizzle
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 5534
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Your Mom OH SNAP
Character Name: Nae

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Rayfe on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:48 pm

Rmel wrote:I gave Ryain a ride over to Mer'Kresh last night. We talked.

I came away impressed. I like the guy and I think he has potential.


Don't you also like another reporter?

Forgot his name ... think it was Faggot. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
(1:17:57 PM) peta40oz: No man is guna tell me what to do with my puss
Rayfe
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 3852
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:47 pm
Location: San Diego
Character Name: moarlawlz

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby AJizzle on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:51 pm

Rayfe wrote:
Rmel wrote:I gave Ryain a ride over to Mer'Kresh last night. We talked.

I came away impressed. I like the guy and I think he has potential.


Don't you also like another reporter?

Forgot his name ... think it was Faggot. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.


I'm bonded to Asrion, if that's what you're referring to.

Ryain stated he has seen the error in his reporting ways, and vowed to never do it again.
Jhime-DR wrote:Sebastienne is a confirmed hot female.

_______
Chek wrote:Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to live in a world where every other fucking person got the point except me.
AJizzle
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 5534
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Your Mom OH SNAP
Character Name: Nae

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Mord on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:54 pm

Rmel wrote:
Rayfe wrote:
Rmel wrote:I gave Ryain a ride over to Mer'Kresh last night. We talked.

I came away impressed. I like the guy and I think he has potential.


Don't you also like another reporter?

Forgot his name ... think it was Faggot. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.


I'm bonded to Asrion, if that's what you're referring to.

Ryain stated he has seen the error in his reporting ways, and vowed to never do it again.


He's full of shit, i don't even care if he reports on not but that log makes him look like a whiny little bitch.
Mord
Smelly Cat Immortal
 
Posts: 8030
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:30 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Character Name: None

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Rayfe on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Rmel wrote:
Rayfe wrote:
Rmel wrote:I gave Ryain a ride over to Mer'Kresh last night. We talked.

I came away impressed. I like the guy and I think he has potential.


Don't you also like another reporter?

Forgot his name ... think it was Faggot. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.


I'm bonded to Asrion, if that's what you're referring to.

Ryain stated he has seen the error in his reporting ways, and vowed to never do it again.


Yeah, that was the other reporters name. You're kinda 2 for 2 in picking reporters. Exactly what "potential" do you think he has? To be just as big a homo?

Also when you say you're impressed, what are you impressed with? How much more he took in his ass before unclenching his teeth from the pillow and screaming like a bitch for the GMs, than Asrion?

Just curious.
(1:17:57 PM) peta40oz: No man is guna tell me what to do with my puss
Rayfe
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 3852
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:47 pm
Location: San Diego
Character Name: moarlawlz

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby AJizzle on Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:00 pm

He does look whiny in the log.

All I'm saying is he was a decent guy when we talked. Disagree all you want.

Why don't you play anymore, Rayfe?
Jhime-DR wrote:Sebastienne is a confirmed hot female.

_______
Chek wrote:Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to live in a world where every other fucking person got the point except me.
AJizzle
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 5534
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Your Mom OH SNAP
Character Name: Nae

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Avrii on Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:04 pm

He's also reported Szrael when he lost a fight with her

Reene for I don't even remember

Gothus for clouting him

Porm for thumping him

Someone else (Incarna maybe?) for gwethsmashing him

All on different occasions btw

magically he realized after he's reported everyone for shit he's started that it's not a good thing to do and he's not a fucking baby that weeps over his text?
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.


<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 10577
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:19 am
Character Name: Ryxa

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby fourvahl on Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:04 pm

Rmel wrote:I gave Ryain a ride over to Mer'Kresh last night. We talked.

I came away impressed. I like the guy and I think he has potential.


We will see..

He got mad at me like 3 weeks or so because I threatened to kill him for attacking my critters. I tried to give him some time to adjust his script. I was ambushing so I was trying to be understanding. He obviously wasn't watching that closely. Then came back and apologized 4 days later or so AFTER trying to find someone else to kill Vahlissa. I know of two people he asked.

Last week I killed him for attacking my critters when Vahlissa was out in the open and he comes back and calls me a bitch, and to rot in hell .. blah blah.

Yesterday, he apologized AGAIN.
fourvahl
Savant Crate Monkey
User avatar
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:05 am
Character Name: Vahlissa

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Vinjince on Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:30 pm

Rmel wrote:I gave Ryain a ride over to Mer'Kresh last night. We talked.

I came away impressed. I like the guy and I think he has potential.


He's always begging for a ride back and forth so he'll try his best to impress anyone willing to give him a lift.

Some folks may have potential but I don't think he's one of 'em.
Vahlissa gestures at you.
A crackling stream of energy flies at you.
A sickening crunch comes from you as your chest collapses like an accordion. An awkward moment passes before the pathetically flailing limbs fall away from your tortured body in an explosion of flesh and sinew.
A panicked scream pierces the air. "Murderer!" You notice the nearby citizenry staring at Vahlissa briefly, before most quickly run off in fear.
* Vinjince was just struck down!
Your death cry echoes in your brain as it quickly dawns on you that you have just died!
Vinjince
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 3930
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:18 pm
Location: Believeland aka C-town mfers
Character Name: Vinjince

PreviousNext

Return to Hall of Fame

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron