I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Femurlitis on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:19 pm

Who knows, I certainly don't
Femurlitis
Smelly Cat Noob
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:03 am
Character Name: Ghostdog

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Meragin on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:25 pm

You are simply a bitch, and you project your bitchiness upon everyone you meet except your little crew here.


Dude, fuck that, she is a bitch to all of us too.

STOP CRYING BECAUSE YOU WERE BEAT BY A GIRL.
You ask, "Thats a...shocker?" Meragin holds up three fingers.

Image
Meragin
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 3440
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:54 pm
Location: Team Smokebeerpool
Character Name: Marcus Motorboatus

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Nuck on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:31 pm

anybody want to buy two (2) bastard swords?
Nuck
Savant Crate Monkey
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:03 pm
Location: Clearwater, FL
Character Name: .

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Femurlitis on Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:21 am

How much?
Femurlitis
Smelly Cat Noob
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:03 am
Character Name: Ghostdog

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Nuck on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:17 am

idk, 10 plat for the both?
Nuck
Savant Crate Monkey
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:03 pm
Location: Clearwater, FL
Character Name: .

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Avrii on Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:19 am

Nuck wrote:idk, 10 plat for the both?


25 each imo, especially to that guy
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.


<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 10577
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:19 am
Character Name: Ryxa

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Issus on Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:31 am

Grellek wrote:QQ


STFU and GTFO. There's nothing more annoying than someone who acts like a twat, acts surprised when it backfires, puts in some lame attempt and making amends, and then goes right back to being a twat.
Tuxter whispers, "OOC is this a script?"
Tuxter whispers, "ooc like .ACTLIKEABITCH"
Tuxter whispers, "ooc Can I borrow it?"

Image
Issus
Messiah Steve
User avatar
 
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:24 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Character Name: Issus

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Copernicus on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:44 pm

Avrii wrote:
Grellek wrote:Avrii, your friends were clouting me nonstop. Grow up. You guys treat this forum like highschool sometimes, damn I wish I could be one of the cool kids.


lol are you retarded? my friend clouted you once and that's when you and kerken were double teaming me and i waited until you were awake to continue fighting

try again

let's just face it. you and your 5 friends got raped by a single empath and then cried and carried on for a good hour, even calling in a host. I CROSSED THE LIME ALRIGHT

hypocrite


He just likes being in the limelight, give him a break.
Copernicus
Smelly Cat Immortal
 
Posts: 2258
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:34 pm
Location: Oakland, CA
Character Name: Copernicus

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Baelor on Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:01 pm

Indeed the Lime has been drawn here.

Image
Baelor
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 3280
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:06 am
Character Name: Nostromo

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Navak on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:26 pm

Whenever I hear/read The line...drawn here...I flash back to Patrick Stewart in First Contact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUWyAtqdwzc
[07/10/2008 00:46:14] <QuesloWork> to many civil liberties is what got us attacked in the fist place thanks bill

That said, Simu has always been like this, anyone that has played any of their games for an extended period of time knows they're tight-lipped. You'd also know that they deliver what they say they're going to and it's of the highest quality when it's done. - Some idiot on MMORPG
Navak
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 7364
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 7:26 am

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby katzklaw on Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:18 pm

Navak wrote:Whenever I hear/read The line...drawn here...I flash back to Patrick Stewart in First Contact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUWyAtqdwzc


is it bad that i knew exactly what line you're referring to, without needing to click the link?


also, QFT lol
Issus slowly toasts his sausage over the firepit.
----------
Your existance demonstrates a flesh to fultility ratio that is mathematically staggering!
----------
The Empath spellbook is a riddle trapped in an enigma hidden inside a lot of suck. ~Armifer
katzklaw
Savant Crate Monkey
User avatar
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:40 pm
Location: Gaffney, SC
Character Name: Silverklaw

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Kyodan on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:02 am

Someone told me to come back cause this place had changed. Nope, just different year, same shit. Just more feather wearing, rotten egg laying idiots and people whining about people who whine. Ahh this place certainly gives new meaning to you cant teach an old dog (and geese) new tricks. Ah well. Back to Street Fighter IV.
You say to Nefidyne, "Gods you suck. If I can spot you, then your theft skills are horrible."
Nefidyne asks you, "I'd bet you know a whole lot about sucking then, wouldn't you?"
You ponder.
You say, "Well yeah but I dont talk about women like that."


Rmel wrote:
I'm typing this from my iphone in the middle of a midget orgy. I just did a line of blow off a puerto rican hooker's ass.
Kyodan
Smelly Cat Fanboy
User avatar
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 10:48 pm
Character Name: Kyodan

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Issus on Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:28 am

Kyodan wrote:Someone told me to come back cause this place had changed. Nope, just different year, same shit. Just more feather wearing, rotten egg laying idiots and people whining about people who whine. Ahh this place certainly gives new meaning to you cant teach an old dog (and geese) new tricks. Ah well. Back to Street Fighter IV.


What the fuck, did someone sprinkle lunatic food in a little trail leading to SC recently? For fucks sake, Kyodan, what the fuck do you honestly could have happened that you'd be wanted here?

BAN IT NOW PREASE
Tuxter whispers, "OOC is this a script?"
Tuxter whispers, "ooc like .ACTLIKEABITCH"
Tuxter whispers, "ooc Can I borrow it?"

Image
Issus
Messiah Steve
User avatar
 
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:24 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Character Name: Issus

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Copernicus on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:04 am

Kyodan wrote:Someone told me to come back cause this place had changed. Nope, just different year, same shit. Just more feather wearing, rotten egg laying idiots and people whining about people who whine. Ahh this place certainly gives new meaning to you cant teach an old dog (and geese) new tricks. Ah well. Back to Street Fighter IV.


Way to rezz a thread for no reason.
Copernicus
Smelly Cat Immortal
 
Posts: 2258
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:34 pm
Location: Oakland, CA
Character Name: Copernicus

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby poppyseed cake on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:14 am

One of the admins please change Kyodan's avatar I do not want Count Duckula sullied by association :(
[14:49] AD76Greg: oh well excuse me I didnt know you were the fucking king of dragonrealms
poppyseed cake
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 2723
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:52 am
Character Name: Sebastienne

PreviousNext

Return to Hall of Fame

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron