I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Special Library of Legendary Threads

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Avrii on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:07 pm

Grellek wrote:I had some drinks and got my ass whooped around for a few hours by people I didn't know. I had a bit of discontent with the situation and I bitched a bunch. Life goes on, when you started the fight it could have stayed between the two of us.

what? show me in that log where you got beat on by anybody but me, the person you kept coming back and attacking

also lol @ it should have stayed between the two of us from the guy that used his alts to drag him off and got other people involved to jump ME, the person that took every single one of them out alone

repeatedly
Last edited by Avrii on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.

<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Ryxa

Postby Ryain on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:09 pm

Mord, use what minute amount of brainpower you have and try to read the entire statement. I was the one getting the threat about being reported. Because I was supposedly camping a grave. I didn't report about the lack of consent because I really don't give a shit anymore.
Ryain
Smelly Cat Noob

Character Name: Ryain

Postby Ryain on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:10 pm

Avrii, your friends were clouting me nonstop. Grow up. You guys treat this forum like highschool sometimes, damn I wish I could be one of the cool kids.
Ryain
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby Avrii on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:12 pm

Grellek wrote:Avrii, your friends were clouting me nonstop. Grow up. You guys treat this forum like highschool sometimes, damn I wish I could be one of the cool kids.

lol are you retarded? my friend clouted you once and that's when you and kerken were double teaming me and i waited until you were awake to continue fighting

try again

let's just face it. you and your 5 friends got raped by a single empath and then cried and carried on for a good hour, even calling in a host. I CROSSED THE LIME ALRIGHT

hypocrite

<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Zadie on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:13 pm

Grellek wrote:I had some drinks and got my ass whooped around for a few hours by people I didn't know. I had a bit of discontent with the situation and I bitched a bunch. Life goes on, when you started the fight it could have stayed between the two of us. Oh well, all in good fun. And Zadie, I just dug through logs for ten minutes looking for the conversations you and Ryain had to no success, can't satisfy by that means. This stuff really isn't a big deal to me but you guys post the logs and rant about it for weeks, kinda funny IMO

1) You started the fight. You were logged on to Aidek, you approached me at the bank and told me that i had a bounty on my head for gwethsmashing people. I yawned at you and told you to tell whomever wanted to kill me to bring. You immediately began firing on me with your bow.

2) I went to the empath guild to heal up and spell up, also to summon my avenger (mana at crossing bank sucks for empaths). You followed me there, noticed Szrael in there, logged off Aidek and logged onto your Trader with the name that starts with a "D" and proceeded to try and kiss Szrael's ass.

3) I dragged your trader outside, NB, Avenger, bam you were dead. Szrael was nice enough to drag your dumbass to clerics.

4) You log back on to Aidek, approach me at the bank again, and I kill him too. You whisper to me "NOW RYAIN'S COMING". i wait at the bank for Ryain.

5) Ryain shows up, gets his kill, waits until i depart, kills me as I am digging my grave, waits for me to depart, then proceeds to run in and out of the room snapping shots at me with a bow, then running away.

6) This goes on for the better part of an hour, and now several people are annoyed/mad that Ryain is being a dick. At no time did I ask any one of those people to attack Ryain. They attacked him because plain and simple, you were being a huge funky vagina, and a douching was in order.

7) In one of those kills, krugler graverobs your bow. You then proceed to announce to anyone within earshot that since Krugler won't give you back your bow, you are going to continue to kill me until you get it back.

8) Queslo shows up a day later, borrows your bow from Krugler to kill you with it, but you immediately start kissing Queslo's ass and expressing how sorry you are for the whole thing and how you will leave me alone/avoid contact with me in the future.
<Collain> this conversation took a turn off the wtf freeway and onto depressing overpass

<theian> i cant do this anymore I think you just turned me gay but Im not sure

incarna wrote:For a lot of people thump is as bad as having a girl say "sorry I'm on my period" but for the gangstas she immediately leans over and whispers "but you can fuck me in the ass if you want".
Zadie
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Character Name: Princess Zadie

Postby Ryain on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:20 pm

There weren't 5 of my allies there fighting first off. Secondly, I was clouted more than once. And finally, Zadie I'm sure your friends attacked off of their own will! Why wouldn't they?! They're your little SC friends right? As far as Queslo goes, I told him if he wanted his kill to take it because he had a right to it. I didn't kiss anyone's ass and I don't give a fuck if your fat ass is married to some big character to protect you. You are simply a bitch, and you project your bitchiness upon everyone you meet except your little crew here. I had those people you were bullying come and thank me for avenging them after you killed them for no reason. You're a retard. I'm done with responding, it just fuels both of your fires and invites you to build your E-Peens every time I submit any sort of rebuttle. Seriously, go outside and make a few friends.
Ryain
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby Avrii on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:22 pm

Grellek wrote:I'm crying about losing to an empath again

also lol

Grellek wrote:I'm done with responding

WE HAVE NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE 'ROUND HERE

(ps you probably get clouted because the entire game knows you're a leaky vag buddy, it's like Kyodan lamenting over lost gweths)

Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Zadie on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:26 pm

Grellek wrote:There weren't 5 of my allies there fighting first off. Secondly, I was clouted more than once. And finally, Zadie I'm sure your friends attacked off of their own will! Why wouldn't they?! They're your little SC friends right? As far as Queslo goes, I told him if he wanted his kill to take it because he had a right to it. I didn't kiss anyone's ass and I don't give a fuck if your fat ass is married to some big character to protect you. You are simply a bitch, and you project your bitchiness upon everyone you meet except your little crew here. I had those people you were bullying come and thank me for avenging them after you killed them for no reason. You're a retard. I'm done with responding, it just fuels both of your fires and invites you to build your E-Peens every time I submit any sort of rebuttle. Seriously, go outside and make a few friends.

Probably the only person who thanked you was Serlox, and she doesn't count since she is a retard herself. she invited me to attack her with my avenger, I did without even sleeping her, and she proceeded to run off as soon as the avenger started pwning her. Kerken thinks you are a retard and wants to be my bff now.

Ryain, you are everything that is wrong with DR. Yeah, I'm a bitch, but I own that shit. Yeah, I am a consent farmer for my HLC husband, but I make no secret about it, and once again, I own that shit.

You, on the other hand, are a giant bleeding vagina, with a pad that needs changing, and in the meantime, you are just LEAKING ALL OVER THE REST OF US.

Also, the whole "GO OUTSIDE AND MAKE A FEW FRIENDS" retort is as old as dragonrealms and aol chat rooms. Why are you on smelly cat anyway if we all need lives and you hate us so much?
<Collain> this conversation took a turn off the wtf freeway and onto depressing overpass

<theian> i cant do this anymore I think you just turned me gay but Im not sure

incarna wrote:For a lot of people thump is as bad as having a girl say "sorry I'm on my period" but for the gangstas she immediately leans over and whispers "but you can fuck me in the ass if you want".
Zadie
Rippentropp Don't Stop

Character Name: Princess Zadie

Postby Aftershock81 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:28 pm

Grellek wrote:And finally, Zadie I'm sure your friends attacked off of their own will!

I usually don't say much but here's where pot meets kettle. At which point is it ok no matter what the story to bring an alt in and try to kill instead of text husbands or friends just looking for a rise?
Aftershock81
Smelly Cat Kitten

Character Name: Arisconsi

Postby Navak on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:29 pm

Watch out, the SC gang is going to get you.
[07/10/2008 00:46:14] <QuesloWork> to many civil liberties is what got us attacked in the fist place thanks bill

That said, Simu has always been like this, anyone that has played any of their games for an extended period of time knows they're tight-lipped. You'd also know that they deliver what they say they're going to and it's of the highest quality when it's done. - Some idiot on MMORPG
Navak
Smelly Cat Immortal

Postby Destron on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:48 pm

haha i love the part where they come to defend themselves
>Kiorlien asks, "Are ye a Paladin sir Vasilim?"
>Vasilim says, "depends on how many drinks"

"Player Versus Player is frowned upon in DragonRealms.
Only courteous players survive here!"
Destron
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Rudius

Postby Dunrook on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:57 pm

I'm not sure why I find it so fun slipping limes into Ryain's hand. It's so childish
Manager: Sir, your signature...heh...umm...doesn't match the signature on your card.
Zeb: I know and there is a good reason for that.
Manager: (quietly) You drew a penis on my credit card machine.
Dunrook
Smelly Cat Beast

Character Name: Dunrook

Postby themonkdr on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:04 pm

I think of this song every time you all mention the limes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wg_L0wGTyA
~Terc~
"I don't like repeat offenders. I like dead offenders." - Ted Nugent
themonkdr
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Tercsyn

Postby Dunrook on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:09 pm

Manager: Sir, your signature...heh...umm...doesn't match the signature on your card.
Zeb: I know and there is a good reason for that.
Manager: (quietly) You drew a penis on my credit card machine.
Dunrook
Smelly Cat Beast

Character Name: Dunrook

Postby Straike on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:12 pm

Ryain, you are everything that is wrong with DR. Yeah, I'm a bitch, but I own that shit. Yeah, I am a consent farmer for my HLC husband, but I make no secret about it, and once again, I own that shit.

Am I the only one that remembers when SC was the hammer to drop on ironic shit like this?
I'm willing to concede that NMUs might serve in some menial labor roles in the glorious magocracy. Citizenship is right out, though. --Armifer
Straike
Smelly Cat Beast

Character Name: House Ruin

PreviousNext

Return to Hall of Fame