I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Special Library of Legendary Threads

I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Avrii on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:10 pm

center pin on ryain

You center your pin on Ryain's thoughts.
You feel his mind receive a numbing jolt!

Myrmidon Ryain just arrived.

Ryain begins to advance on you!
Ryain advances from nearby and is closing steadily.

prep hl

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Heart Link spell.

Ryain closes to melee range on you!

* Driving in like an unbeatable force, Ryain steps backward and then slices at you. You dodge, barely leaning out of harm's reach.
[You're solidly balanced with opponent in good position.]

* Driving in with naturally fluid movements, Ryain sweeps a bastard sword at you. You block with a ceremonial war shield embellished with lapis lazuli and onyx.
[You're solidly balanced with opponent in very strong position.]

cast ryain

You gesture at Ryain.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You link your heart's rhythm to Ryain, and feel his heart shudder as its natural beat is forced to match your own.

prep nb

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Nissa's Binding spell.

Ryain retreats from you.

Ryain retreats from you.

Myrmidon Ryain just went out.

Your heart continues its slow, steady rhythm.

You say, "that wasn't wise"

Kyodan yells, "Um you missed."

You gesture.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You are unable to keep some of the mana from leaking out of the spell pattern.
You feel Ryain fall under the effects of your spell.

[Clerics' Guild, Gathering Hall]
Pallets of clean rush-filled linens lie about the perimeter of the long hall, available for the bodies of fallen souls in need of healing or new spirit. Lamps holding lit beeswax candles hang from the open beam ceiling, shadows spilling over the dark stone floor. Although bloodstains upon the floor attest to both death defeated and souls lost, this is a place of gathering to celebrate life and respect death, where clerics come together to work and to exchange information and inspiration. You also see a shadowling, a disposal bin, a wash basin and a porcelain water pitcher.
Also here: Spell Slinger Crounchmeyer, Evosh, Everlasting Imingin who is sitting, Holy Warrior Raagnar, Battle Empath Melindrha, Amazon Jenealle, Kyodan who is sitting, Brother Arthyk, Malice Iljanos who is sitting, Teacher Ettaria, Tieriana.
Obvious exits: west, out.
!> o

[Clerics' Guild, Courtyard]
Several wooden benches face the center area of this large courtyard. An older monk is demonstrating the art of the mace to a young acolyte, reminding you of the lesson of diligence from your youth. At the far end of the courtyard, a sicle tree grove is being tended by a withered old monk with a serene look on his face. Opposite the grove, a row of large lunat vats lend an unusual scent to the air. You also see a low building, a carved deobar archway, a recessed cellar and an arched door.
Obvious paths: none.

prep gs

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Guardian Spirit spell.

cast avenger

You gesture.
Your heart skips a beat as your spell sends a subtle jingling call outward from you in all directions.

prep nb

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That will disrupt less than a quarter of your current attunement.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Nissa's Binding spell.

You feel your Heart Link fade away and your heart resume its normal rhythm. (oh what the fuck)

You release the mana you were holding.
You let your concentration lapse and feel the spell's energies dissipate.
Type RELEASE HELP for more options.

You search around for a moment.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
You notice Ryain, who is quite obviously attempting to remain hidden.

[Clerics' Guild, Library]
The shelf that lines the walls of this small private library holds many worn volumes and tomes devoted to scriptures, records, and religious lore. Several robed clerics recline on cushioned seats near the windows, straining over thick texts in the dim light. You also see a curtained doorway and an elegant sign.
Also here: Myrmidon Ryain who is sleeping and hiding.
Obvious exits: west.

You say, "there you are"

You point at Ryain, ruining his hiding place.
Roundtime: 1 sec.

You grab Ryain and drag him west with you . . .
[Clerics' Guild, Sanctorum]
Dark brown walls paneled with a coarse flowing grain mark this circular chamber. Curved, comfortable-looking sofas are set about some potted acanth trees and you notice a few clerics sitting quietly while reading tomes from the guild's private library. The guild's record keeper sits behind his desk in the corner next to some bins used for storage. You also see an arched door, a silver and gold gilt scroll, a new charity chest and a door leading to the guildleader's study.
Also here: Myrmidon Ryain who is sleeping.
Obvious exits: east, out.
Roundtime: 3 seconds.

You grab Ryain and drag him out with you . . .
[The Crossing, Fostra Square]
Truffenyi Place ends in a broad plaza here, a pleasant river- and pine-scented breeze greeting you in the open space. Several tall, sculpted columns flank a heavily-carved rosewood door that serves as the entryway to the Clerics' Guild. The sounds of muttered chants, invocations and lessons are audible from the building's stained-glass windows. You also see a portico gate and a windowless mud hovel.
Also here: Myrmidon Ryain who is sleeping.
Obvious paths: south.
Roundtime: 3 seconds.

prep hl

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Heart Link spell.

You gesture at Ryain.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You link your heart's rhythm to Ryain, and feel his heart shudder as its natural beat is forced to match your own.

prep nb

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That will disrupt less than a quarter of your current attunement. (why do I always pick shit mana rooms)
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Nissa's Binding spell.

You begin to advance on Ryain.

Brother Arthyk just arrived. (Hi Ryain alt)

Arthyk grabs your arm and tries to drag you, but you resist and stand firm.

You close to pole weapon range on Ryain.

Brother Arthyk just went south.

The alfar avenger closes to pole weapon range on Ryain.

You close to melee range on Ryain.

Brother Arthyk just arrived.

You say, "Oh good"

You say, "Arthyk you die too"

Arthyk grabs Ryain and drags him south with him.

Arthyk grabs Ryain and drags him south with him.

prep hl

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Heart Link spell.
hunt

You take note of all the tracks in the area, so that you can hunt anything nearby down.
To the north, north, north:
1) a pure white alfar avenger
To the north, west, west:
2) Ryain
3) Arthyk
4) A hidden Ranpion
Roundtime: 8 sec.

cast arth

You gesture at Arthyk.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You link your heart's rhythm to Arthyk, and feel his heart shudder as its natural beat is forced to match your own.

prep nb

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
You feel as if that will disrupt about half your current attunement.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Nissa's Binding spell.

Arthyk asks, "I die?"

Arthyk laughs!

You say, "indeed"

harn 10

You strain, but cannot harness that much power. (oh son of a bitch, fuck you bad mana rooms. FUCK YOU)

The alfar avenger begins to advance on Ryain.

Arthyk says, "You are truly an idiot"

The alfar avenger closes to melee range on Ryain.

You ask, "think so?"

Arthyk says, "Know so"

You say, "tell me when you're dead"

Brother Arthyk just went east.

Driving in like an adept combatant, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain barely blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a light hit to his chest!

Driving in like an adept combatant, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain fails to evade, moving directly into the blow. The blade lands a light hit to his left hand!

Moving in with powerful grace, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a harmless blow to his chest!

Ryain leaps to his feet!

Ryain retreats from you.

Ryain tries to back out of combat but is unable to get away from you!

The alfar avenger begins to advance on Ryain.

You begin to advance on Ryain.

Ryain begins to advance on a pure white alfar avenger.

The alfar avenger closes to melee range on Ryain.
The alfar avenger stops Ryain from advancing any farther.

You close to melee range on Ryain.

Your heart continues its slow, steady rhythm.

You feel fully prepared to cast your spell.

The translucent sphere around you suddenly pops like a soap bubble. (hrm)

cast

Ryain seethes with bloodlust! (double hrm)
Surging forward with a howl of mad glee, Ryain grins wildly at some disturbed thought.

You gesture. (oh well that's not good)
You are unable to harness sufficient energy to cast the spell.

Moving as one fluid extension of power, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a brushing hit to his right hand!

Ryain yawns and stretches, coming out of his sleep. (FIX THIS FUCKING SPELL)

Ryain pauses momentarily as a glassy look of rage washes over his eyes, but it soon fades, leaving him frustrated.

Driving in with naturally fluid movements, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler.

Moving with incredible power and control, Ryain steps backward and then slices at a pure white alfar avenger. A pure white alfar avenger knocks aside the sword with a black blade.

Moving as one fluid extension of power, Ryain sweeps a bastard sword at a pure white alfar avenger. A pure white alfar avenger counters nearly all the sword with a black blade. The sword lands a harmless blow to its abdomen!

Driving in like an unbeatable force, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a harmless blow to his abdomen!

Driving in like an unbeatable force, Ryain slices a bastard sword at a pure white alfar avenger. A pure white alfar avenger fends off little of the sword with a black blade. The sword lands a powerful strike that collapses the ribcage and bursts the diaphragm in a messy splattering of bloody pink froth!

You grab Ryain's arm and try to drag him, but he doesn't budge.
Roundtime: 3 seconds.

Driving in like an adept combatant, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler.

Driving in like an unbeatable force, Ryain chops a bastard sword at a pure white alfar avenger. A pure white alfar avenger knocks aside nearly all the sword with a black blade. The sword lands a grazing strike to its right arm!

Driving in with naturally fluid movements, Ryain steps backward and then slices at a pure white alfar avenger. A pure white alfar avenger turns aside some of the sword with a black blade. The sword lands a powerful strike that explodes the heart and lungs with a bone-shattering blow to the chest!
A pure white alfar avenger shrieks and licks its wounds, then gestures. Sparkling blue motes dart around it as it transforms into a deep cerulean butterfly that takes to the skies and flutters away.

You feel one of your Heart Links fade away. (well, I think we've just about capped our well at least this hasn't happened yet point... IF ONLY I HAD NOTICED)
!>
Directions towards the Crossing Cleric Guild: East, East, North, North, GO Cleric guild, GO guildleader door, and you're there.Type DIR STOP to stop these direction suggestions.

You gesture.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You feel Arthyk fall under the effects of your spell.

* Driving in like an unbeatable force, Ryain sweeps a bastard sword at you. You partially block with a ceremonial war shield embellished with lapis lazuli and onyx. The sword lands a heavy strike that tears a painful cut across the knuckle of the left thumb, lightly stunning you.[You're beat up, very badly balanced with opponent overwhelming you.]

Your subconscious strains with the urgency of your need, remedying your stupor before losing its vigilance.
You no longer feel the insomnious solace of Awaken.

* Moving with incredible power and control, Ryain slices a bastard sword at you. You partially block with a ceremonial war shield embellished with lapis lazuli and onyx. The sword lands an earth-shaking strike that explodes the heart and lungs with a bone-shattering blow to the chest.Your war shield falls to the ground.
The fluidity of your mind expires.
Your death cry echoes in your brain as it quickly dawns on you that you have just died! Already, you feel the tug of eternity upon your spirit and you struggle to remain tied to this world.
You are somewhat comforted that you have gained favor with your God and are in no danger of walking the Starry Road, never to return.
Your body will decay beyond its ability to hold your soul in 424 minutes.
A panicked scream pierces the air. "Murderer!" You notice the nearby citizen staring at Ryain briefly, before most quickly run off in fear.
"Stop right there!" The shout reverberates through the area as the guard charges towards Ryain. "You're under arrest!"
Ryain seems to be in shock as the guard binds his hands and he is led off.
The guard returns afterwards, looking around sternly as if to showcase the fate of all lawbreakers.


Hrm awkward.... MADE EVEN MORE SO BY NUCK KILLING MY OTHER CHARACTER AT THE EXACT SAME FUCKING TIME

get shit, wait on mana, etc, go to find Arthyk

[The Crossing, Hodierna Way]
The hustle of crowds making their way between the secular and religious centers of town that converge here carries you along with its momentum. The granite and marble facade of the First Provincial Bank catches your eye, standing before you as solid as its name. A Gor'Tog guard armed with pike and crossbow is posted at the door, while a few well-dressed merchants congregate outside. You also see a fiery fissure, a grey goose, a shadowling, a giant hairless polar bear that is sitting, a black panther that is sitting, a chocolate cupcake, a jadice flower, a jadice flower, a creased piece of paper, some sufil sap, some sufil sap, some qun pollen, some qun pollen, some qun pollen, some qun pollen, some qun pollen, some qun pollen, some qun pollen, some qun pollen, some qun pollen, some qun pollen, some qun pollen, some jadice pollen, some jadice pollen, some hisan salve, some hisan salve, some hisan salve, a jadice flower, some braided grass, some grass, a plain origami flower, a plain origami flower, a red flower, some sugar-coated strawberries, some sugar-coated strawberries, some sugar-coated strawberries, some spicy chicken wings, some spicy chicken wings, a cracked bottle, a sapphire-eyed black panther that is sitting, a big orange sign with a picture of a smiling Dwarf and a large parchment.
Also here: Steel Heart Cyiarriah who is surrounded by a pale sapphire blue ethereal shield, Drozus, Arrollyn, Shadow's Touch Sebastienne who is surrounded by a shimmering shield, Journalist Alyseanna, Jairem, Pormithius who is in a globe of blue fire, Mercenary Mazrian who is behind a plexus of azure lines, Vutiyuki Vayato Kasanryukin, Doom's Whisper Krugler who is surrounded by a shimmering shield, Myrmidon Ryain, Life Defender Szrael who is surrounded by a shimmering shield, Evil Witch Inauri, Sentinel Taghz who is surrounded by a shimmering shield, Tracker Callahan, Pharstar, Inarius, Wizardess Shymysta who is surrounded by a shadowy silver-flecked ethereal shield, Arcane Doombringer Tropicalo who is surrounded by a shadowy silver-flecked ethereal shield, Aegis of Justice Creast who is surrounded by a shimmering shield, Stone Fist Kyudo, Stone Warrior Grimwell.
Obvious paths: east, southwest, northwest.

What is this, get out of my house

You say, "Oh hi"

prep hl

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Heart Link spell.

Krugler whispers, "lol"

You ask, "Where'd your friend go?"

cast ryain

You gesture at Ryain.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You link your heart's rhythm to Ryain, and feel his heart shudder as its natural beat is forced to match your own.

prep nb (empathic water torture... or something)

You ask, "hrmmmm?"

Ryain begins to advance on you!
Ryain is still a distance away from you and is closing steadily.

Ryain says, "Barkin up the wrong tree"

You ask, "hrmmmm?"

Rmel moves over to guard you.

Szrael says, "Not smart."

Ryain closes to pole weapon range on you!

* Driving in like an adept combatant, Ryain steps backward and then slices at you. You block with a ceremonial war shield embellished with lapis lazuli and onyx.
[You're drained, solidly balanced and in better position.]

Krugler asks Ryain, "what did I tell you about attacking empaths?"

* With the speed and temerity of a swooping falcon, Ryain sweeps a bastard sword at you. You block with a ceremonial war shield embellished with lapis lazuli and onyx.
[You're drained, solidly balanced and opponent has slight advantage.]

You say, "Oh look what you did"

Sebastienne says, "You want peace yet you advance on her."

Surging forward with a howl of mad glee, Ryain grins wildly at some disturbed thought.

Ryain says, "She slept me"

You say, "one moment"

You ask, "are you asleep?"

* Driving in like the irresistable force of a cyclone, Ryain slices a bastard sword at you. You partially block with a ceremonial war shield embellished with lapis lazuli and onyx. The sword lands a solid hit that scratches the right bicep (But another battle scar for your collection!).[You're hurt, drained, solidly balanced with opponent in superior position.]

You retreat back to pole range.

You retreat from combat.

>northwest

Your heart continues its slow, steady rhythm.

You gesture.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You are unable to keep some of the mana from leaking out of the spell pattern.
You feel Ryain fall under the effects of your spell.

prep gs

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Guardian Spirit spell.

cast avenger

You gesture.
Your heart skips a beat as your spell sends a subtle jingling call outward from you in all directions.

>southeast

[The Crossing, Hodierna Way]
The hustle of crowds making their way between the secular and religious centers of town that converge here carries you along with its momentum. The granite and marble facade of the First Provincial Bank catches your eye, standing before you as solid as its name. A Gor'Tog guard armed with pike and crossbow is posted at the door, while a few well-dressed merchants congregate outside. You also see a large fiery fissure, a red moonbeam, a grey goose, a shadowling, a giant hairless polar bear that is sitting, a black panther that is sitting, a chocolate cupcake, a jadice flower, a jadice flower, a creased piece of paper, some sufil sap, some sufil sap, some qun pollen, some qun pollen, some qun pollen, some qun pollen, some qun pollen, some qun pollen, some qun pollen, some qun pollen, some qun pollen, some hisan salve, a jadice flower, some braided grass, some grass, a plain origami flower, a plain origami flower, a red flower, some sugar-coated strawberries, some sugar-coated strawberries, some sugar-coated strawberries, some spicy chicken wings, some spicy chicken wings, a cracked bottle, a sapphire-eyed black panther that is sitting, a big orange sign with a picture of a smiling Dwarf and a large parchment.
Also here: Scout Skullknocker, Jairem, Wildman Gwuido, Phalastor, Steel Heart Cyiarriah who is surrounded by a pale sapphire blue ethereal shield, Drozus, Arrollyn, Shadow's Touch Sebastienne who is surrounded by a shimmering shield, Journalist Alyseanna, Mercenary Mazrian who is behind a plexus of azure lines, Rmel, Vutiyuki Vayato Kasanryukin, Doom's Whisper Krugler who is surrounded by a shimmering shield, Evil Witch Inauri, Sentinel Taghz who is surrounded by a shimmering shield, Tracker Callahan, Pharstar, Inarius, Wizardess Shymysta who is surrounded by a shadowy silver-flecked ethereal shield, Arcane Doombringer Tropicalo who is surrounded by a shadowy silver-flecked ethereal shield, Aegis of Justice Creast who is surrounded by a shimmering shield, Stone Fist Kyudo, Stone Warrior Grimwell.
Obvious paths: east, southwest, northwest.

You say, "locate on Ryain"

Rmel says, "jutht thtay here"

You hear the voice of Serlox say, "arwinia you smash em then try to sleep em" (this bitch is going to get popped in the mouth one day)

You ask, "Try?"

Vannir raises his arms skyward, chanting.

You say, "I dont fail"

You ask, "Want me to sleep you too?"

You say, "Run your mouth"

Vannir whispers, "catrox"

[Catrox's Forge, Repairs]
You shoulder your way through the crowd, some awaiting their armor, some wanting to get weapons sharpened or repaired, others with broken or badly battered shields in need of attention. It is clear that the competent Catrox has all the business he can handle. An apprentice dashes in with an overflowing armful of weapons, armor and shields, all affixed with tags, and tries to sort them out for the gathered customers. You also see a thick pine counter and a grindstone.
Also here: Myrmidon Ryain who is sleeping.
Obvious exits: east.

You begin to advance on Ryain.

> prep gs

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Guardian Spirit spell.

You close to melee range on Ryain.

The alfar avenger begins to advance on Ryain.

>prep hl

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Heart Link spell.

> cast ryain

You gesture at Ryain.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You link your heart's rhythm to Ryain, and feel his heart shudder as its natural beat is forced to match your own.

>prep nb

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Nissa's Binding spell.

Moving as one fluid extension of power, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain fails to block with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a solid hit that nicks the neck with a light scratch, barely stunning him!

Driving in with naturally fluid movements, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain barely blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a solid hit that rips skin and exposes bloody cartilage under the left kneecap!

With the speed and temerity of a swooping falcon, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain fails to block with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a solid hit that nicks his left forearm!


Driving in like the irresistable force of a cyclone, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a good hit to his right arm!

Ryain leaps to his feet!

You feel fully prepared to cast your spell.

Ryain retreats from you.

You retreat from combat.

Ryain retreats from you.

You gesture.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You are unable to keep some of the mana from leaking out of the spell pattern.
You feel Ryain fall under the effects of your spell.

The alfar avenger begins to advance on Ryain.

[Catrox's Forge, Repairs]
You shoulder your way through the crowd, some awaiting their armor, some wanting to get weapons sharpened or repaired, others with broken or badly battered shields in need of attention. It is clear that the competent Catrox has all the business he can handle. An apprentice dashes in with an overflowing armful of weapons, armor and shields, all affixed with tags, and tries to sort them out for the gathered customers. You also see a pure white alfar avenger, a thick pine counter and a grindstone.
Also here: Myrmidon Ryain who is sleeping.
Obvious exits: east.

> prep nb

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Nissa's Binding spell.

Moving in with powerful grace, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain barely blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a good hit to his back!

You ask, "so where'd Arthyk go?"

Driving in like an unbeatable force, a pure white alfar avenger slices wide at Ryain. Ryain barely blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a brushing strike to his left arm!

Driving in like the irresistable force of a cyclone, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain barely blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a light hit to his abdomen!

Moving in with powerful grace, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a solid hit that cuts the neck deeply with the end of the weapon, lightly stunning him!

Driving in like the irresistable force of a cyclone, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain barely blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a light hit to his right leg!

Driving in with naturally fluid movements, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain barely blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a good hit to his left arm!

Driving in like an unbeatable force, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain barely fails to block with crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a solid hit that scratches him in a slash from behind!

You whistle a merry tune.

Moving with powerful grace, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain barely blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a solid hit that barely pierces the skin to nick the chest!

You stretch your arms. Feels great!

Moving with incredible power and control, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain fails to block with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a solid hit that just barely penetrates the skin to nick the stomach ('Tis but a scratch!)!

You say, "it's almost more fun when it's slow"

Moving with powerful grace, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a glancing strike to his left eye!

Ryain leaps to his feet!

> cast

You gesture.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You are unable to keep some of the mana from leaking out of the spell pattern.
Your spell does not affect the sleeping Ryain. (ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS, FIX THIS FUCKING SPELL JESUS H CHRIST)

Ryain tries to back out of combat but is unable to get away from you!

Driving in like the irresistable force of a cyclone, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a harmless strike to his right arm!

> prep nb

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Nissa's Binding spell.

Ryain retreats from you.

eng ryain

You begin to advance on Ryain.

Ryain retreats from you.

Myrmidon Ryain just went east.

> cast

You gesture.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You are unable to keep some of the mana from leaking out of the spell pattern.
You feel Ryain fall under the effects of your spell.


What do you want to advance towards?

You begin to advance on Ryain.

Hellion Kerken just arrived.

You close to melee range on Ryain.

Kerken grabs Ryain and drags him north with him.

Ryain mumbles something in his sleep.

Kerken just went through a wide arch, dragging Ryain with him.

> prep hl

> cast kerk

You gesture at Kerken.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You link your heart's rhythm to Kerken, and feel his heart shudder as its natural beat is forced to match your own.

> prep nb

Kerken begins to advance on you!
Kerken advances from nearby and is closing steadily.

You retreat back to pole range.

You retreat from combat.

Kerken moves a polished mahogany double-stringed crossbow with a gleaming animite boltplate to his left hand.

Kerken begins to advance on you!
Kerken is still a distance away from you and is closing steadily.

Kerken says, "Arw"

Kerken says, "Give you 1 chance" (I'm scared, Really)

Ryain suddenly slides off.

You gesture.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You are unable to keep some of the mana from leaking out of the spell pattern.
Your spell does not affect the sleeping Ryain.
You feel Kerken fall under the effects of your spell.

You grab Kerken and drag him with you . . .
[The Crossing, Magen Road]
The whitewashed building before you is stark and functional. A sign mounted on it is hand painted and carved with cunning skill. White-robed figures and all manner of injured and infirm people stream in and out of a double door, leaving thin trails of blood on the spotless pavement. You also see a wide arch and a large wooden barrel.
Also here: Hellion Kerken who is sleeping, Myrmidon Ryain who is sleeping.
Obvious paths: east, south, west.
Roundtime: 3 seconds.

You begin to advance on Ryain.

You close to melee range on Ryain.

The alfar avenger begins to advance on Ryain.

> prep nb

R> harn 5

You strain, but cannot harness that much power. (I really hate my life)

Driving in like an unbeatable force, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a light hit to his chest!

Ryain leaps to his feet!

Ryain tries to back out of combat but is unable to get away from you!

Moving like a striking snake, a pure white alfar avenger slices wide at Ryain. Ryain blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler.

Ryain retreats from you.

Ryain retreats from you.

Myrmidon Ryain just went west.

You begin to advance on Kerken.

You close to pole weapon range on Kerken.

You retreat back to pole range.

You begin to advance on Kerken.

[The Crossing, Magen Road]
The whitewashed building before you is stark and functional. A sign mounted on it is hand painted and carved with cunning skill. White-robed figures and all manner of injured and infirm people stream in and out of a double door, leaving thin trails of blood on the spotless pavement. You also see a pure white alfar avenger, a wide arch and a large wooden barrel.
Also here: Garden Seeker Dalbin who is in a globe of blue fire, a stunned Myrmidon Ryain who is lying down, Hellion Kerken who is sleeping.
Obvious paths: east, south, west.

You close to melee range on Kerken. (NOW MY AVENGER JUST STANDS THERE WTF I HATE THIS GUILD)

You assess your combat situation...
You (solidly balanced) are facing Kerken at melee range.
Kerken (unconscious and very badly balanced) is facing you at melee range.

You gesture.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You are unable to keep some of the mana from leaking out of the spell pattern.
You feel Ryain fall under the effects of your spell.
Your spell does not affect the sleeping Kerken.

You feel one of your Heart Links fade away. (sigh)

Kerken yawns and stretches, coming out of his sleep.

Kerken leaps to his feet!

Gothus leaps out of hiding to strike at Kerken's neck, who seems completely surprised!
Kerken is clouted solidly across the neck in a single precise stroke!
Kerken collapses in a heap. (thanks buddy YOU NO DRAGGY DRAGGY FUCKWAD)


Ryain leaps to his feet!

Krugler leaps out of hiding to strike at Ryain's neck, who seems completely surprised!
Ryain is clouted solidly across the neck in a single precise stroke!
Ryain collapses in a heap.

Krugler says, "er"

Krugler says, "hrm"

Moving like a striking snake, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain fails to block with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a good strike that etches a light cut into the right side of the chest!
> harn 5

You strain, but cannot harness that much power.

With the speed and temerity of a swooping falcon, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a good hit to his right eye!

Driving in with naturally fluid movements, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a light hit to his right arm!

Kerken leaps to his feet!

Driving in like an adept combatant, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a good hit that cuts deeply across the pectoral muscles!

Kerken begins to advance on you!
Kerken is still a distance away from you and is closing steadily.

Moving in with powerful grace, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a brushing hit to his chest!

You retreat back to pole range.

Gothus leaps out of hiding to strike at Kerken's neck, who seems completely surprised!
Kerken is clouted solidly across the neck in a single precise stroke!
Kerken collapses in a heap. (<3)

Moving like a striking snake, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a good strike that cuts the lumbar region just enough to bleed a little!

You begin to advance on Ryain.

Gothus grabs hold of Kerken in a tight grip.

Moving in with powerful grace, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a harmless blow to his neck!

With the speed and temerity of a swooping falcon, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a grazing blow to his chest!

Ryain leaps to his feet!

Dalbin gestures at Ryain.
An intense flash of ruby light envelops Ryain!
Ryain stops dead in his tracks and rapidly blinks his eyes.

Calgakus's group just arrived.

You say, "CALG"

Dalbin says, "Running away is for cowards."

You say, "YOU LIVE"

Moving with powerful grace, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a brushing strike to his right arm!

Driving in like the irresistable force of a cyclone, a pure white alfar avenger slices wide at Ryain. Ryain blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler.

Kerken chuckles.

Ryain tries to back out of combat but is unable to get away from a pure white alfar avenger!

Driving in with naturally fluid movements, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a harmless strike to his right arm!

Kerken struggles to stand with Gothus but fails.

You begin to advance on Ryain.

Ryain begins to advance on you!
Ryain is still a distance away from you and is closing steadily.

Gothus says, "Let them fight each other. You'll have your chance."

Ryain's bearing is full of confidence and battle fury, and that fury is expressed in a roar of unrelenting rage.
You laugh off Ryain's pitiful attempt to frighten you.
A pure white alfar avenger, Kerken, Gothus and Dalbin laugh off Ryain's pitiful attempt to frighten them with the power of Death's Shriek.

Kerken grins at Gothus.

You close to melee range on Ryain.

* Moving in with powerful grace, Ryain sweeps a bastard sword at you. You block with a ceremonial war shield embellished with lapis lazuli and onyx.
[You're solidly balanced and have slight advantage.]

Driving in like the irresistable force of a cyclone, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a glancing strike to his chest!

Kerken grins at Gothus.

Ryain seethes with bloodlust!
Ryain's face contorts into a horrific rictus of a smile as he lunges forward!

Dalbin waves to Kerken.

> cast (fuck we're going to go with no mana and hope to god it works)

You gesture.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You feel Ryain fall under the effects of your spell.
You feel a wave of lethargy wash over you, and fall into a deep sleep. (oh failsauce)

With the speed and temerity of a swooping falcon, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a light hit to his chest!

Driving in with naturally fluid movements, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain barely blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a good strike to his left leg!

Driving in like the irresistable force of a cyclone, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain fails to block with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a good strike that tears the skin over the left elbow!

Driving in like the irresistable force of a cyclone, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain barely blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a good strike that raps him sharply across the knuckles!

Moving as one fluid extension of power, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a good strike that partially splits the sternum, snapping some ribs surrounding the heart!

Moving with incredible power and control, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain barely blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a strong hit that savages the belly to expose the intestines, lightly stunning him!

Grim laughter trails from Ryain's lips as he falls into Urrem'tier's embrace.
Moving with powerful grace, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain barely blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a strong hit that explodes the heart and lungs with a bone-shattering blow to the chest!
* Ryain is slain before your eyes!
Ryain's bastard sword falls to the ground.

With a sad look, a pure white alfar avenger nods and trots off. (good work little buddy)

Gothus breaks away from Kerken.

Gothus shoves Kerken to his knees.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "That was lovely"

Gothus picks up a bastard sword. (GRAVEROB COUNTER: 1)

Gothus says, "Sure was."

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "I get doubleteamed, you bring four"

Gothus grabs you and drags you north with him.
[The Crossing, Magen Road]
The whitewashed building before you is stark and functional. A sign mounted on it is hand painted and carved with cunning skill. White-robed figures and all manner of injured and infirm people stream in and out of a double door, leaving thin trails of blood on the spotless pavement. You also see a wide arch and a large wooden barrel.
Also here: Tenacious Gothus.
Obvious paths: east, south, west.

Gothus just went through a wide arch, dragging you with him.
[Martyr Saedelthorp, Triage]
At first glance it is difficult to tell you are in the renowned healing arts' hospital of Martyr Saedelthorp. It looks more like a battlefield healer's station. Blood, gore, sweat and mud streak the tiled floor and the wooden benches. Groaning adventurers in various states of shock and consciousness await tending by concerned but fatigued healers. You gingerly step over a patient with a severed limb sprawled out on a canvas stretcher. You also see an inclined dark walnut ramp, a wide arch, a waiting list, the apprentice Kaiva and Martyr Saedelthorp.
Also here: Tenacious Gothus.
Obvious exits: none.

I wake up, mana up and I'm off to find Kerken

[The Crossing, Lunat Shade Road]
Majestic lunat trees line this byway, donated by the town's prosperous traders, a reminder of how their Guild delights in improving the quality of life for beings all over Elanthia. One such wealthy merchant, though not as ostentatious as most, is Berolt, the dry goods dealer. His venerable general store here outfits adventurers with all the basic necessities. The row of trees on the north side of the street also serves to shade the south half of Town Green.Also here: Charmer Nuri.
Obvious paths: north, east, south.
>
Charmer Nuri just went south.

Journeyman Moon Mage Vannir just arrived.

You gesture at Kerken.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You link your heart's rhythm to Kerken, and feel his heart shudder as its natural beat is forced to match your own.

Kerken asks, "Arw, why'd you sleep me ?"

You turn your poloh'izh hide cloak.
You fade from vision.

> prep nb

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That will disrupt less than a quarter of your current attunement.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Nissa's Binding spell.

You say, "you know why"

You say, "you drug someone I was fighting with"

You say, "terrible idea"

Kerken says, "You were no where in sight"

You say, "and then you attacked me"

Kerken says, "and its not a terrible idea"

You say, "it is"

You say, "I was standing right there"

Kerken seethes with bloodlust!
Kerken snarls viciously, his teeth bared in hunger that is decidedly short of sanity!

You say, "With an avenger"

Kerken explodes in a violent whirlwind of dangerous power, his bloodshot eyes gleaming with an insatiable lust for battle!

Kerken says, "You were not"

You say, "you're dumb"

Kerken says, "Look, I dont wanna fight you"

You say, "i bet"

Kerken says, "I wanna know what happened"

You say, "you know what happened"

[The Crossing, Lunat Shade Road] (TAKE NOTE OF THIS ROOM, RAGE INC)
Majestic lunat trees line this byway, donated by the town's prosperous traders, a reminder of how their Guild delights in improving the quality of life for beings all over Elanthia. One such wealthy merchant, though not as ostentatious as most, is Berolt, the dry goods dealer. His venerable general store here outfits adventurers with all the basic necessities. The row of trees on the north side of the street also serves to shade the south half of Town Green.Also here: Hellion Kerken.
Obvious paths: north, east, south.

Kerken seethes with bloodlust!

Kerken says, "Eh not prior to that"

> cast

You gesture.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You feel Kerken fall under the effects of your spell.

> prep gs

You gesture.
Your heart skips a beat as your spell sends a subtle jingling call outward from you in all directions.

You close to pole weapon range on Kerken.

Kerken seethes with bloodlust!

You close to melee range on Kerken.

A pure white alfar avenger scratches her neck and looks around with a distinctive lack of paranoia. (REALLY, FUCKING REALLY? COULD ANYTHING ELSE GO WRONG)

You gesture at Kerken.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
Red tendrils shoot from your fingertips and arc towards Kerken, wrapping themselves around his limbs.
Roundtime: 2 seconds

Kerken looks more lethargic.

You close to pole weapon range on Kerken.
> ass

You assess your combat situation...
You (solidly balanced) are advancing on Kerken at pole weapon range.
Kerken (unconscious and very badly balanced) is facing you at pole weapon range.
>
A ruffian enters with a bow and a flourish, saying, "Shall we dance?"
>
A ruffian enters with a bow and a flourish, saying, "Shall we dance?"
>
A ruffian enters with a bow and a flourish, saying, "Shall we dance?"
>
A ruffian enters with a bow and a flourish, saying, "Shall we dance?"
>
You close to melee range on Kerken.
>
The ruffian gestures and utters a phrase of power.
>
The ruffian gestures and utters a phrase of power.
>
The ruffian begins to advance on you!
The ruffian is still a distance away from you and is closing steadily.
>
You notice the cutthroat attempting to steathily advance upon you!
The cutthroat is still a distance away from you and is closing steadily.
The alfar avenger discovers a cutthroat, ruining its hiding place!
>
You notice the cutthroat attempting to steathily advance upon you!
The cutthroat is still a distance away from you and is closing steadily.
The alfar avenger discovers a cutthroat, ruining its hiding place!

A ruffian yawns, looking bored. (NOT EVEN THE MOBS WILL ATTACK IN THIS ROOM, ARE YOU KIDDING)

whatever, more fish to fry

> go build

With a warrior's calm, a pure white alfar avenger steps in and surveys the area.
>
[Clerics' Guild, Gathering Hall]
Pallets of clean rush-filled linens lie about the perimeter of the long hall, available for the bodies of fallen souls in need of healing or new spirit. Lamps holding lit beeswax candles hang from the open beam ceiling, shadows spilling over the dark stone floor. Although bloodstains upon the floor attest to both death defeated and souls lost, this is a place of gathering to celebrate life and respect death, where clerics come together to work and to exchange information and inspiration. You also see a crossbow bolt, a crossbow bolt, a crossbow bolt, a disposal bin, a wash basin and a porcelain water pitcher.
Also here: the body of Arjen who is lying down, the body of Pormithius who is lying down, Roughneck Ladicius who is lying down, the body of Myrmidon Ryain who is lying down, Brother Arthyk, the body of Enchantress Anabel who is lying down, the body of Navigator Niktoahl who is lying down, Harlokar who is sitting, Guerilla Vteec who is surrounded by an array of glittering lights, Amdusaes, Spell Slinger Crounchmeyer who is sitting, Saava who is sitting, Acolyte Oslae, Fizzickle, Street Brawler Avrii, Kayliene who is sitting, Mortician Kalyndara, the body of Ranpion who is lying down, Caretaker Maribor, Charmer Nuri who is lying down.
Obvious exits: west, out.

> prep hl

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Heart Link spell.

Ladicius says, "I'm dead" (no, but you will be soon)

You gesture at Arthyk.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You link your heart's rhythm to Arthyk, and feel his heart shudder as its natural beat is forced to match your own.

> prep nb

Arthyk says, "Ryain is bonded, silver, and will be able to raise in a moment after he's healed"

You gesture.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You are unable to keep some of the mana from leaking out of the spell pattern.
You feel Arthyk fall under the effects of your spell.

You begin to advance on Arthyk.

Toreakas just arrived.

You close to melee range on Arthyk.

The alfar avenger begins to advance on Arthyk.

The alfar avenger closes to melee range on Arthyk.

Moving in with powerful grace, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Arthyk. Arthyk badly fails to parry with a bastard sword. The blade lands a vicious strike that cuts deeply across the pectoral muscles, stunning him!

> prep lethargy

Moving with powerful grace, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Arthyk. Arthyk badly fails to block with a bastard sword. The blade lands a heavy strike that severs his left hand and sends it flying through the air!

Crounchmeyer's eyes flare briefly and the blue-white hue intensifies.

Arthyk's in shock and dying!

> cast arthyk

You gesture at Arthyk.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You are unable to keep some of the mana from leaking out of the spell pattern.
Red tendrils shoot from your fingertips and arc towards Arthyk, wrapping themselves around his limbs.
Roundtime: 4 seconds

Moving like a striking snake, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Arthyk. Arthyk badly fails to parry with a bastard sword. The blade lands an earth-shaking strike that explodes the heart and lungs with a bone-shattering blow to the chest!
* Arthyk is slain before your eyes!
Arthyk's bastard sword falls to the ground.

Vannir fades in for a moment as he picks up a bastard sword. (GRAVEROB COUNTER: 2)

[Clerics' Guild, Gathering Hall]
Pallets of clean rush-filled linens lie about the perimeter of the long hall, available for the bodies of fallen souls in need of healing or new spirit. Lamps holding lit beeswax candles hang from the open beam ceiling, shadows spilling over the dark stone floor. Although bloodstains upon the floor attest to both death defeated and souls lost, this is a place of gathering to celebrate life and respect death, where clerics come together to work and to exchange information and inspiration. You also see a pure white alfar avenger, a crossbow bolt, a crossbow bolt, a crossbow bolt, a disposal bin, a wash basin and a porcelain water pitcher.
Also here: Battle Empath Kristallyne, Tale Singer Ticrit who is sitting, Toreakas, the body of Arjen who is lying down, the body of Pormithius who is lying down, Roughneck Ladicius who is lying down, the body of Myrmidon Ryain who is lying down, the body of Brother Arthyk who is lying down, Enchantress Anabel who is sitting, the body of Navigator Niktoahl who is lying down, Harlokar who is sitting, Guerilla Vteec, Amdusaes, Spell Slinger Crounchmeyer who is sitting, Saava who is sitting, Acolyte Oslae, Fizzickle, Street Brawler Avrii, Kayliene who is sitting, Mortician Kalyndara, the body of Ranpion who is lying down, Caretaker Maribor, Charmer Nuri who is lying down.
Obvious exits: west, out.

The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "you serious?"

You nod to Ryain.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "She's an idiot, don't mind her"

You hear the ghostly voice of Arthyk say, "Nice job"

You say, "One more to go"

You hear the ghostly voice of Arthyk say, "I'm running triage, good time for revenge"

You say, "yeah well, stop hiding"

You say, "that won't happen"

You hear the ghostly voice of Arthyk say, "You're a moron, congrats"

You grin.

Crounchmeyer asks you, "what he do?"

You ask, "aww you mad?"

You ask, "wanna cookie?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Arthyk say, "I dragged Ryain earlier"

You say, "jumped in on a fight that had nothing to do with him"

You hear the ghostly voice of Arthyk say, "She didn't like that"

You say, "I liked it plenty"

The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "you're mine now"

> whisper ryain lol right

You whisper to Ryain.

The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "I was half stance yer so dead"

Ladicius gestures at you. (oh really? who are you?)
The translucent globe around you shudders and bounces!
A thousand tiny spiders crawl out of their hiding places and begin crawling over you, trapping you in a cocoon of sticky webbing!

You say, "What"

Ladicius closes his eyes and breathes deeply.

> prep hl

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Heart Link spell.

You say, "I didn't graverob you"

You hear the ghostly voice of Arthyk say, "Your boyfriend Krugler did then"

Ladicius grins.

You say, "Krugler is not my boyfriend"

Ladicius gestures at you. (k i've had enough of you now)
The translucent globe around you shudders and bounces!
A thousand tiny spiders crawl out of their hiding places and begin crawling over you, trapping you in a cocoon of sticky webbing!

You say, "I am married"

You say, "To Saet"

W> cast

You gesture.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You are unable to keep some of the mana from leaking out of the spell pattern.
You feel Arthyk fall under the effects of your spell.
You feel Ladicius fall under the effects of your spell.

You hear the ghostly voice of Arthyk say, "He's your graverobbing accomplice, don't try to deny it"

You begin to advance on Ladicius.

You close to melee range on Ladicius.

You hear the ghostly voice of Arthyk say, "You just graverobbed a cleric Arwinia, doesn't get lower than that"
> prep lethargy

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Lethargy spell.

You ask, "what?"

You say, "I didn't touch your stuff"

You gesture at Ladicius.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
Red tendrils shoot from your fingertips and arc towards Ladicius, wrapping themselves around his limbs.
Roundtime: 3 seconds

Ladicius looks more lethargic.

You say, "stop making stuff up"

> prep gs

You hear the ghostly voice of Arthyk say, "Ya, live with that one on your concience"

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Guardian Spirit spell.

> cast avenger

You gesture.
Your heart skips a beat as your spell sends a subtle jingling call outward from you in all directions.

You say, "Live with what..."

The alfar avenger begins to advance on Ladicius.

You hear the ghostly voice of Arthyk say, "Graverobber, damn you Arwinia"

Arthyk just left.
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.


<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 10577
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:19 am
Character Name: Ryxa

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Avrii on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:10 pm

The alfar avenger closes to melee range on Ladicius.

You say, "Man at least accuse me of something I did"

> prep nb

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Nissa's Binding spell.

You feel one of your Heart Links continue to murmur quietly.

Ladicius looks more lethargic.

A pure white alfar avenger lands a solid hit that bloodies Ladicius's lip, lightly stunning him.

Nuri says, "Not again"

Nuri groans.

A pure white alfar avenger lands a solid hit that nicks Ladicius's left forearm. R>
Fizzickle holds a polished steel armband with inlaid cambrinth cookies topped by ruby sprinkles in both hands and closes his eyes in concentration.

Nuri stands up.

A pure white alfar avenger lands a hard hit that rips into the right calf.

Nuri grabs Ladicius and drags him out with her. (Oh son of a bitch, I was nice to this broad too, I missed who took him outside in the scroll =()

Ryain says, "Get out of here you fake"

Ryain grabs your arm and drags you out with him . . .
[Clerics' Guild, Courtyard]
Several wooden benches face the center area of this large courtyard. An older monk is demonstrating the art of the mace to a young acolyte, reminding you of the lesson of diligence from your youth. At the far end of the courtyard, a sicle tree grove is being tended by a withered old monk with a serene look on his face. Opposite the grove, a row of large lunat vats lend an unusual scent to the air. You also see a low building, a carved deobar archway, a recessed cellar and an arched door.
Also here: Myrmidon Ryain, Roughneck Ladicius who is sleeping, Charmer Nuri, Ogog.
Obvious paths: none.

> go build

[Clerics' Guild, Gathering Hall]
Pallets of clean rush-filled linens lie about the perimeter of the long hall, available for the bodies of fallen souls in need of healing or new spirit. Lamps holding lit beeswax candles hang from the open beam ceiling, shadows spilling over the dark stone floor. Although bloodstains upon the floor attest to both death defeated and souls lost, this is a place of gathering to celebrate life and respect death, where clerics come together to work and to exchange information and inspiration. You also see a pure white alfar avenger, Arjen's grave, a crossbow bolt, a crossbow bolt, a crossbow bolt, a disposal bin, a wash basin and a porcelain water pitcher.
Also here: Enchantress Anabel who is sitting, Pamplona, Soulfinder, the body of Stone Fist Kyudo who is lying down, Trauma Prodigy Sakaya, Sister Schalva who is kneeling, Blademaster Razzer who is sitting, Wound Bearer Caytie, Battle Empath Kristallyne, Tale Singer Ticrit who is lying down, Harlokar, Guerilla Vteec, Spell Slinger Crounchmeyer, Saava who is sitting, Acolyte Oslae, Fizzickle, Street Brawler Avrii, Kayliene who is sitting, Mortician Kalyndara, Caretaker Maribor.
Obvious exits: west, out.

Myrmidon Ryain just arrived.

> avoid !drag

You're now avoiding attempts to drag.

Ryain just tried to drag you but you pulled away.

Ryain says, "Get out of here"

> prep hl

> cast ryain

You gesture at Ryain.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You link your heart's rhythm to Ryain, and feel his heart shudder as its natural beat is forced to match your own.

> prep nb

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Nissa's Binding spell.

Ryain whispers, "you guys ganged up on me, cast again and I'm gunna go there"

You say, "how about you stop"

Ryain says, "Leave me alone"

You say, "Stop dragging me"

> cast

You gesture.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You are unable to keep some of the mana from leaking out of the spell pattern.
You feel Ryain fall under the effects of your spell.
Your spell does not affect the sleeping Ladicius.

> o

[Clerics' Guild, Courtyard]
Several wooden benches face the center area of this large courtyard. An older monk is demonstrating the art of the mace to a young acolyte, reminding you of the lesson of diligence from your youth. At the far end of the courtyard, a sicle tree grove is being tended by a withered old monk with a serene look on his face. Opposite the grove, a row of large lunat vats lend an unusual scent to the air. You also see a low building, a carved deobar archway, a recessed cellar and an arched door.
Also here: the body of Ralalor who is lying down, Blademaster Ianuilleam, Battle Empath Kindelwyn, Roughneck Ladicius who is sleeping, Charmer Nuri, Ogog.
Obvious paths: none.

> eng ladi

You spin around to face Ladicius.

You say, "stop"

You say, "or i add to my kill list"

> prep hl

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Heart Link spell.

You say, "He attacked me"

You say, "You stop"

Ladicius looks more lethargic.

With the speed and temerity of a swooping falcon, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ladicius. Ladicius attempts to evade, taking the full blow. The blade lands a good strike that lightly cuts his forearm, lightly stunning him!

Nuri asks, "he's sleeping, how's he going to do anything else?"

Moving like a striking snake, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ladicius. Ladicius fails to evade, moving directly into the blow. The blade lands a good hit to his right leg!

> cast nuri

You gesture at Nuri.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You link your heart's rhythm to Nuri, and feel her heart shudder as its natural beat is forced to match your own.

> prep nb

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Nissa's Binding spell.

Nuri gestures.
Nuri looks a bit dizzy for a moment.

Driving in like an adept combatant, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ladicius. Ladicius fails to dodge, failing miserably. The blade lands a good strike to his left arm!

Driving in like the irresistable force of a cyclone, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ladicius. Ladicius fails to evade, mis-stepping and blundering into the blow. The blade lands a good strike that painfully mashes several toes of the left foot!

Driving in like the irresistable force of a cyclone, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ladicius. Ladicius attempts to evade, moving directly into the blow. The blade lands a good hit that nicks his left forearm!

You ask, "you going to stop?"

Nuri stands up.

Charmer Nuri entered a low building.

A pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ladicius. The blade lands a good strike to his left leg!

With the speed and temerity of a swooping falcon, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ladicius. Ladicius fails to evade, mis-stepping and blundering into the blow. The blade lands a solid hit that just barely penetrates the skin to nick the stomach ('Tis but a scratch!)!

Ladicius yawns and stretches, coming out of his sleep.

> cast

You gesture.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You are unable to keep some of the mana from leaking out of the spell pattern.
Your spell does not affect the sleeping Ryain.
You feel Ladicius fall under the effects of your spell.
You feel Nuri fall under the effects of your spell.

Moving with incredible power and control, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ladicius. Ladicius fails to evade, mis-stepping and blundering into the blow. The blade lands a solid hit that barely pierces the skin to nick the chest!

Moving with incredible power and control, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ladicius. Ladicius attempts to dodge, leaning wrong and blundering into the blow. The blade lands a good strike to his right eye!

You grin.

You hear someone snickering.

Reihn asks, "everything good?"

Reihn grins.

A pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ladicius. The blade lands a very heavy hit that collapses the ribcage and bursts the diaphragm in a messy splattering of bloody pink froth, stunning him!

You say, "yeah"

> prep lethargy

A pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ladicius. The blade lands a hard hit that shatters the right elbow into grinding splinters!
* Ladicius is slain before your eyes!
The translucent sphere around Ladicius suddenly pops like a soap bubble.

Reihn nods.

With a sad look, a pure white alfar avenger nods and trots off.

Reihn pats Ladicius on the back.

You hear the voice of Gothus say, "The city is under siege."

You say, "DON'T"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ladicius say, "Your dead lil girl"

You say, "Attack me again"

You hear the voice of Gothus say, "Arwinia stays on course."

> go build

[Clerics' Guild, Gathering Hall]
Pallets of clean rush-filled linens lie about the perimeter of the long hall, available for the bodies of fallen souls in need of healing or new spirit. Lamps holding lit beeswax candles hang from the open beam ceiling, shadows spilling over the dark stone floor. Although bloodstains upon the floor attest to both death defeated and souls lost, this is a place of gathering to celebrate life and respect death, where clerics come together to work and to exchange information and inspiration. You also see a broken silver chain, a crossbow bolt, a crossbow bolt, a crossbow bolt, a disposal bin, a wash basin and a porcelain water pitcher.
Also here: the body of Cold Witch Sadique who is lying down, Enchanter Morte who is surrounded by a shimmering shield, Charmer Nuri who is sleeping, Ogog who is sitting, Battle Empath Kindelwyn, the body of Ralalor who is lying down, Dyngard, Arjen, Amdusaes, Myrmidon Ryain who is sleeping, Enchantress Anabel who is sitting, Pamplona, Stone Fist Kyudo, Warrior Ariyan, Blademaster Razzer who is sitting, Wound Bearer Caytie who is sitting, Battle Empath Kristallyne, Tale Singer Ticrit who is lying down, Guerilla Vteec, Spell Slinger Crounchmeyer, Saava who is sitting, Fizzickle, Street Brawler Avrii, Kayliene who is sitting, Mortician Kalyndara, Caretaker Maribor.
Obvious exits: west, out.
>
You say, "Sorry Nuri"

> prep awake

You say, "Ill wake you up" (If only I had known this was the bitch that jumped in GOD I blame Vannir)

You gesture towards Nuri's head.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
The spell pattern reaches out to awaken her conscious mind.
Nuri stirs somewhat.

You notice Vannir trying to slip in behind you.

You say, "There you go"

Nuri sits up.

Nuri says, "Thanks"

> o

[Clerics' Guild, Courtyard]
Several wooden benches face the center area of this large courtyard. An older monk is demonstrating the art of the mace to a young acolyte, reminding you of the lesson of diligence from your youth. At the far end of the courtyard, a sicle tree grove is being tended by a withered old monk with a serene look on his face. Opposite the grove, a row of large lunat vats lend an unusual scent to the air. You also see a cambrinth armband carved into the shape of interlocked leaping dolphins, a low building, a carved deobar archway, a recessed cellar and an arched door.
Also here: Jillani, the body of Sellsword Niaura who is lying down, Tracker Callahan, Soulfinder.
Obvious paths: none.

Hellion Kerken just arrived.

> prep hl

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Heart Link spell.

> harn 10

R> cast kerken

Kerken says, "Ok"

You gesture at Kerken.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You link your heart's rhythm to Kerken, and feel his heart shudder as its natural beat is forced to match your own.

> prep nb

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Nissa's Binding spell.

> cast

Wooderson picks up a basilisk head arrow.
>
You gesture.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
Your spell does not affect the sleeping Ryain.
You feel Kerken fall under the effects of your spell.
You feel Ladicius fall under the effects of your spell.
You feel Nuri fall under the effects of your spell.

> prep gs

> cast avenger

You gesture.
Your heart skips a beat as your spell sends a subtle jingling call outward from you in all directions.

Soulfinder asks, "kerken can you drag someone for me?"

You begin to advance on Kerken.

With a warrior's calm, a pure white alfar avenger steps in and surveys the area.

The alfar avenger begins to advance on Kerken.

Vannir puts his sword in his backpack. (GRAVEROB COUNT: 3 only I am supposed to make money off of the people I kill =( )

You say, "No he can't"

The alfar avenger closes to pole weapon range on Kerken.

> prep lethargy

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Lethargy spell.

> cast kerken

Your heart continues its slow, steady rhythm.

You gesture at Kerken.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
Red tendrils shoot from your fingertips and arc towards Kerken, wrapping themselves around his limbs.
Roundtime: 4 seconds

The alfar avenger closes to melee range on Kerken.

> prep nb

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Nissa's Binding spell.

Moving with incredible power and control, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Kerken. Kerken counters little of the blade with a scimitar. The blade lands a hard hit that rips skin and exposes bloody cartilage under the left kneecap!

Moving like a striking snake, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Kerken. Kerken fails to dodge, failing miserably. The blade lands a good strike to his back!

You say, "man"

Moving as one fluid extension of power, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Kerken. Kerken fails to dodge, failing miserably. The blade lands a good strike that just barely penetrates the skin to nick the stomach ('Tis but a scratch!)!

Driving in like an adept combatant, a pure white alfar avenger slices wide at Kerken. Kerken turns aside little of the blade with a scimitar. The blade lands a light hit to his left leg!

You say, "All this death over Ryain"

You say, "What a waste"

Your heart continues its slow, steady rhythm.

Driving in like an unbeatable force, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Kerken. Kerken beats off most of the blade with a scimitar. The blade lands a grazing blow to his left hand!

Kerken looks more lethargic.

Kerken leaps to his feet!

> cast

Driving in like an adept combatant, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Kerken. Kerken partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a light hit to his abdomen!

You gesture.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You are unable to keep some of the mana from leaking out of the spell pattern.
You feel Ryain fall under the effects of your spell.
You feel Kerken fall under the effects of your spell.
You feel Ladicius fall under the effects of your spell.
Your spell does not affect the sleeping Nuri.

Moving like a striking snake, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Kerken. Kerken fails to dodge, moving directly into the blow. The blade lands a strong hit that lightly cuts his forearm!

Moving as one fluid extension of power, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Kerken. Kerken attempts to dodge, mis-stepping and blundering into the blow. The blade lands a strong hit that cuts deeply into muscle on the right thigh!

> prep nb

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Nissa's Binding spell.

Moving with powerful grace, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Kerken. Kerken partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a light hit to his left leg!

Moving as one fluid extension of power, a pure white alfar avenger slices wide at Kerken. Kerken barely blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a solid hit that nicks his left forearm!

Moving like a striking snake, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Kerken. Kerken barely blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a heavy strike that tears flesh and cartilage as the right leg is ripped clean below the knee (Better order that peg leg!)!

Driving in like an unbeatable force, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Kerken. Kerken attempts to dodge, leaning wrong and blundering into the blow. The blade lands a heavy strike that cuts open the left forearm from elbow to wrist, stunning him!

Kerken's in shock and dying!

Kerken looks more lethargic.

You feel fully prepared to cast your spell.
>
Driving in like the irresistable force of a cyclone, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Kerken. Kerken fails to dodge, leaning wrong and blundering into the blow. The blade lands an extremely heavy hit that removes his face and a great deal of surrounding bone (Identifying the body may be difficult!)!
* Kerken is slain before your eyes!
Kerken's scimitar falls to the ground.

Vannir picks up a scimitar. (GRAVEROB COUNT: 4)

With a sad look, a pure white alfar avenger nods and trots off.

> prep hl

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Heart Link spell.

R> l

[Clerics' Guild, Gathering Hall]
Pallets of clean rush-filled linens lie about the perimeter of the long hall, available for the bodies of fallen souls in need of healing or new spirit. Lamps holding lit beeswax candles hang from the open beam ceiling, shadows spilling over the dark stone floor. Although bloodstains upon the floor attest to both death defeated and souls lost, this is a place of gathering to celebrate life and respect death, where clerics come together to work and to exchange information and inspiration. You also see a broken silver chain, a crossbow bolt, a crossbow bolt, a crossbow bolt, a disposal bin, a wash basin and a porcelain water pitcher.
Also here: the body of Hellion Kerken who is lying down, Amdusaes, Vytautas, Arcane Infiltrator Zurrus who is surrounded by a shadowy ash grey ethereal shield, Jillani, Acolyte Oslae, the body of Martial Artist Fvfour who is lying down, the body of Druid Triforce who is lying down, Arcane Marksman Wooderson who is surrounded by a shimmering shield, Trauma Prodigy Sakaya, Sister Schalva, Charmer Nuri who is sitting, Ogog who is sitting, Battle Empath Kindelwyn, the body of Ralalor who is lying down, Dyngard, Myrmidon Ryain who is lying down, Pamplona, Warrior Ariyan, Blademaster Razzer who is sitting, Wound Bearer Caytie, Battle Empath Kristallyne, Tale Singer Ticrit who is sitting, Guerilla Vteec, Spell Slinger Crounchmeyer who is kneeling, Saava who is sitting, Fizzickle, Street Brawler Avrii, Kayliene who is sitting, Mortician Kalyndara, Caretaker Maribor who is sitting.
Obvious exits: west, out.

Ryain says, "You are walking dead Arwinia"

You say, "blah blah blah"

You gesture at Ryain.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You already have a Heart Link spell affecting Ryain, so the further cast would do nothing special.

> prep nb

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Nissa's Binding spell.

Ryain says, "I got you once"

Ryain chuckles.

Myrmidon Ryain just went out.

You say, "He should stop threatening"

You say, "Seriously"

> cast

You gesture.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You feel Ryain fall under the effects of your spell.
You feel Kerken fall under the effects of your spell.
You feel Ladicius fall under the effects of your spell.

Ladicius just arrived, dragging the body of Ranpion behind him.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ranpion say, "thanks ladicius"

Ladicius nods to Ranpion.

Ladicius says, "Anytime"

Ladicius says, "You die"


> prep hl

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Heart Link spell.

Roughneck Ladicius just went out.

Anabel laughs!

Magrid laughs!

You say, "THREATEN AND FLEEEEEEE"

You shrug.

Myrmidon Ryain just arrived.

Roughneck Ladicius just arrived.

Ladicius gestures at you

Ladicius lowers his head, bares his teeth and snarls at you, sounding so much like a mountain lion it makes you uncomfortable.

Roughneck Ladicius just went out.

Magrid whispers, "you saw jerkass casting at you right"

> whisper magrid who?

You whisper to Magrid.

> whisper magrid I was tabbed out

You whisper to Magrid.

Magrid whispers, "that guy...uh"

Myrmidon Ryain just arrived.

Ryain closes to melee range on you!

You say, "Really"

You retreat back to pole range.

You retreat from combat.

Ryain just tried to drag you but you pulled away.

> prep hl

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Heart Link spell.

Ryain says, "Really"

You gesture at Ryain.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You are unable to keep some of the mana from leaking out of the spell pattern.
You link your heart's rhythm to Ryain, and feel his heart shudder as its natural beat is forced to match your own.

> prep nb

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Nissa's Binding spell.

You say, "run now"

You say, "you know you want to"

Ryain says, "I was graverobbed three times by yer clowns"

You ask, "so?"

Ryain says, "Come outside, let's do this"

Myrmidon Ryain just went out.

You say, "I didn't take it"

You ask, "Sounds like a trap right?"

> cast

You gesture.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You feel Ryain fall under the effects of your spell.

Magrid joins your group.

> prep nb

R> o

[Clerics' Guild, Courtyard]
Several wooden benches face the center area of this large courtyard. An older monk is demonstrating the art of the mace to a young acolyte, reminding you of the lesson of diligence from your youth. At the far end of the courtyard, a sicle tree grove is being tended by a withered old monk with a serene look on his face. Opposite the grove, a row of large lunat vats lend an unusual scent to the air. You also see a low building, a carved deobar archway, a recessed cellar and an arched door.
Also here: Blademaster Thires, Marsik, Myrmidon Ryain who is sleeping, Battle Empath Kindelwyn, Dyngard.
Obvious paths: none.
Magrid followed.

> eng ryain

You begin to advance on Ryain.

> prep lethargy

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Lethargy spell.

Magrid whispers to your group, "prepped malediction, will this guy report?" (sorry, I read that wrong)

You shake your head at Magrid.

> cast ryain

You gesture at Ryain.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
Red tendrils shoot from your fingertips and arc towards Ryain, wrapping themselves around his limbs.
Roundtime: 4 seconds

Ryain looks more lethargic.

Magrid gestures at Ryain.
Flickering shadows tear away from Magrid's fingertips, shuddering through the air toward Ryain!
Tendrils of malevolent darkness swarm around Ryain, intertwining with one another into a constricting cloak.

You say, "er"

You say, "i meant"

You say, "yes"

> cast avenger

You gesture.
Your heart skips a beat as your spell sends a subtle jingling call outward from you in all directions.

You retreat back to pole range.

You retreat from combat.

Magrid says, "oh"

You begin to advance on Ryain.

> prep nb

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Nissa's Binding spell.

Magrid twiddles his thumbs.

The alfar avenger closes to pole weapon range on Ryain.

You say, "meh just watch the show"

The alfar avenger closes to melee range on Ryain.

Marsik says, "aye aye."

Moving as one fluid extension of power, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain barely blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a light hit to his chest!

With the speed and temerity of a swooping falcon, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain barely blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a harmless strike to his abdomen!

Driving in like an unbeatable force, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a harmless blow to his right hand!

Ryain leaps to his feet!

> cast

You gesture. (FOR THE THIRD TIME IN ONE LOG FIX THIS FUCKING SPELL)
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You are unable to keep some of the mana from leaking out of the spell pattern.
Your spell does not affect the sleeping Ryain.

* Attacking gracefully and working from an awkward position, Ryain steps backward and then slices at you. You evade.
[You're solidly balanced and in dominating position.]

Moving with powerful grace, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a brushing strike to his chest!

> prep nb

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Nissa's Binding spell.

Moving as one fluid extension of power, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a harmless strike to his left arm!

* Moving with incredible power and control, Ryain sweeps a bastard sword at you. You evade, leaning to one side with no room to spare.
[You're solidly balanced and in good position.]

Driving in like an adept combatant, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain barely blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a good hit to his left arm!

Ryain begins to advance on you!
Ryain advances from nearby and is closing steadily.

Moving with incredible power and control, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a brushing strike to his abdomen!

You whistle a merry tune.

* Moving with incredible power and control, Ryain charges a bastard sword at you. You block with a ceremonial war shield embellished with lapis lazuli and onyx.
[You're solidly balanced with opponent in good position.]

Driving in like an adept combatant, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a harmless blow to his right arm!

Driving in like the irresistable force of a cyclone, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a grazing strike to his chest!

You retreat back to pole range.

> cast

You gesture.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You are unable to keep some of the mana from leaking out of the spell pattern.
You feel Ryain fall under the effects of your spell.

Your heart continues its slow, steady rhythm.

> eng ryain

Moving like a striking snake, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a good hit to his right hand!

You begin to advance on Ryain.

You close to melee range on Ryain.

Moving with incredible power and control, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain barely fails to block with crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a solid hit that nicks the neck with a light scratch, barely stunning him!

Magrid whispers, "haha oh shit gg"

You hear a muffled whirring sound.

Driving in like the irresistable force of a cyclone, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain barely fails to block with crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a hard hit that lightly cuts his forearm!

> prep lethargy

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Lethargy spell.

Ryain looks more lethargic.

Driving in with naturally fluid movements, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain barely blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a light hit to his right arm!

Your heart continues its slow, steady rhythm.

Driving in like an adept combatant, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain barely blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a glancing blow to his right leg!

You gesture at Ryain.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
Your spell just barely backfires.

> prep nb

Since you're not feeding enough power into the spell pattern to make it coherent, you quickly work your way to the minimum required.
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
You close your eyes and breathe deeply, gathering energy for the Nissa's Binding spell.

Moving with powerful grace, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain barely blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a solid hit that scratches him in a slash from behind!

Marsik says, "Shush."

Magrid says, "the avenger, it's gone MAD, run"

Moving in with powerful grace, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain barely blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a good strike to his right arm!

You say, "haha"
R>
Moving like a striking snake, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain barely blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a solid hit that scratches the right hamstring in a light blow barely worth mentioning!

Ryain seethes with bloodlust!

Driving in like an adept combatant, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain barely fails to block with crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a solid hit that tears a small cut on the back of his right hand!

Driving in like the irresistable force of a cyclone, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain barely blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a strong hit that wounds him deeply across the upper left arm!

Driving in like an adept combatant, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain barely blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a solid hit that barely pierces the skin to nick the chest!

Ryain looks more lethargic.

Dyngard says, "He's sleep seething."

You whistle a merry tune.
>
Grim laughter trails from Ryain's lips as he falls into Urrem'tier's embrace.
Driving in like an adept combatant, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain barely blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The blade lands a powerful strike that slices through the neck and sends his head flying through the air!
* Ryain is slain before your eyes!
Ryain's bastard sword falls to the ground.
The swirling confines of malevolent darkness wane from about Ryain.

Vannir fades in for a moment as he picks up a bastard sword. (GRAVEROB COUNT: 5)

You say, "ahahahaha"

Magrid whispers, "LOL NICE DECAP"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "he did it again"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "I won't deal with that"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "you crossed the lime"

You ask, "then stop attacking me?"

Magrid gestures at Ryain.
A thin golden nimbus surrounds Ryain for a brief moment.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "Line"

You say, "I mean really"

You hear the voice of Vannir say, "darn limes"

Magrid gestures at Ryain.
A thin silver nimbus surrounds Ryain.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "No, blow me arwinia"

You say, "It's not rocket science"

Marsik says, "you put the lime in the coco.. what"

You hear the voice of Vannir say, "I HATE IT WHEN LIMES ARE CROSSED."

You say, "You don't want to play"

You ask, "Don't attack?"

You say, "I KNOW I KNOW"

You say, "HARD CONCEPT"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "You brought friends again, I can only deal with that twice"

Magrid slaps his forehead!

You ask, "wHAT?"

You ask, "What friends did I bring?"

You say, "pretty sure everyone here just saw me rail you alone"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "The one that blasted me you idiot"

Magrid says, "I don't know any of these people"

You say, "Nobody blasted you"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "before I went out of it"

You say, "uh"

You say, "nobody "

You say, "blasted you"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "Good, magrid...you just caught a storm"

Magrid gasps!

Magrid says, "please..."

Magrid gestures at Ryain.
A thin silver nimbus surrounds Ryain.

Magrid says, "don't insult me"

You say, "Ok well"

You hear the voice of Vannir say, "torrential down pour imo"

Magrid says, "that was a maledict, on your OFFENSE"

You say, "We'll throw it back at you little buddy"
>
Thires asks, "Can I have my sword?"

Magrid says, "which, correct me if I am wrong, you didn't use" (LOL)

Callahan grumpily says, "People, there's bigger problems on our doorstep than your personal fueds. Save it for later."

You say, "He jumped me "

You look at Callahan and shrug.

Your heart continues its slow, steady rhythm.

You say, "You know these things don't happen if you don't attack people"

You say, "Especially without reason"

Dyngard says, "If I cast Uncurse, that might uncross these limes everyone's complaining about."

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "Arwinia, your friends attacked me multiple times......"

You say, "..."

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "I'm not shrugging it off this time"

You say, "Magrid did not attack you"

Marsik says, "Can we stop talking about limes? I really want one now."

You hear a crack of thunder in the distance. A soft silver glow briefly floods the air in front of you with Kothos suddenly appearing in the center, here to handle Ryain's assist.

Kothos asks, "Greetings Ryain I am GameHost Kothos, here to answer your assist. How can I help you today?"

Kothos smiles at Ryain.

You say, "I don't remember actually seeing anyone hurt you"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "Nevermind"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "Thanks anyway Korthos"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "I'll deal with it later"

Magrid says, "I saw the avenger frothing at the mouth"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "Arwinia, give thires his damn blade back"

Magrid whispers, "ok I'm getting away from the crazy"

You ask, "What?"

You say, "I have not picked up a single thing"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "Or tell your puppet Vannir to"

You say, "..."
>
You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain exclaim, "You are an ASS!"

You say, "I have no control over him"

You hear the voice of Vannir say, "I don't have Thires' weapon."

Dyngard says to Marsik, "I survived an invasion, and all I have to show for it is this shiny, steel claymore."

Thires says, "Yes you do"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "And they wonder why nooone visits elanthia anymore"

Dyngard says to Marsik, "Wait, that's not half bad."

You ask, "what?"

Kothos calmly raises one hand as thick swirls of smoke begin to rise from his feet completely consuming him. A moment later, the smoke dissipates and he is gone!

Thires says, "That one you picked up was mine"

You ask, "I have control over Vannir?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "Because of people like YOU"

You say, "You must not know him"

You say, "..."

You say, "I didn't pick up anything"

You hear the voice of Vannir ask, "Oh so you let Ryain use this to attack Arwinia?"

Thires says, "He asked to borrow it"

You say, "You should make better friends"

Thires says, "What he did with it was not my decision"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "I hope you and vannir have this awesome party when you're the only ones left in elanthia"

You nod to Thires.

You hear the voice of Vannir say, "To harm an Empath."

You say, "haha what"
>
You hear the ghostly voice of Niktoahl say, "i'll get em next time"

You say, "Vannir"

You hear the voice of Vannir ask, "yeah?"

You say, "If you and I were the only people left in Elanthia"

You say, "Do you have ANY IDEA"

You say, "How much fun we could have"

You hear the voice of Vannir say, "yes mistress, I am but a mere puppet to whatever you say."

You say, "Especially with that rascally wife of yours out of the way"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "Noone left to graverob, you'd cry yourselves to sleep"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "You two are the reason I can't ever use my nice blades" (THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS)

You say, "I didn't graverob anybody"

You say, "..."

You hear the voice of Vannir say, "well with my wife gone, I would actually be able to train."

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "Rot in hell"

Marsik asks, "Is the world going to end? Why would everyone dissapear?"

You say, "haha true"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "Haha, it's so funny"

Thires sighs.

You ask, "wait?"

You ask, "we're the reason?"

You say, "when have we ever taken blades from you in the past"

The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "OOC: people like you are nthe reason that DR has dwindling numbers"

The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "OOC: when will you idiots realize that?"

> ooc ryain or people like you that rage, attack without consent and then cry when you lose?

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "You have my blade, arthyk's blade, and now Thires' blade" (you actually forgot Kerken's and Ladicius too buddy)

Something hugs you.

You say, "I have"

You say, "Nobody's blade"

You say, "I have not picked up"

You say, "Anything"

The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "you smashed me, that's consent you morion"

You hear the voice of Vannir say, "It's easy to avoid, stop making attempts on her life."

The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "moron*"

> whisper ryain not the 3 other times you've jumped me

You whisper to Ryain.

The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "I don't even KNOW you"

> whisper ryain like just now in the cleric guild

The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "you attacke dand slept me twice after I died"

> whisper ryain because you kept walking in running your mouth and threatening me

You whisper to Ryain.

The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "if that's not consent I don't know what the hell is?"

> whisper ryain ...

You whisper to Ryain.

The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "you kidding me? you're dead"

The ghostly laughter of Ryain echoes through the room, sending a shiver down your spine.

> whisper ryain you should read policy if you are going to play it

The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "wait until your friends aren't around"

> whisper ryain sorry I don't play with policy playing reporters that break the rules and then report for it. Don't waste your time

The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "I'm not reporting anyone....But you are the lowest of the low, a graverobbing moron"

> ooc ryain ...I didn't pick up anything

You hear the voice of Vannir ask, "Why is it everytime you're name gets mentioned it's because you're attacking an Empath?"

You say, "That's a good question"

The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "OOC: yer friend did, you amy as well ahve"

You hear the voice of Vannir say, "Just curious."

> ooc ryain I didn't tell him to, I didn't ask him to, I have no control over him. You are an idiot

The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "OOC: people like you are the reason noone plays DR anymore...consider that for a bit"

> ooc ryain good then quit?

The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "OOC: Nope, my list just got three names longer"

> ooc ryain LOL ONOES NOT THE LIST

The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "OOC: you're probably overweight, and haven't been laid. Get lost"

You say, "Vannir"

You say, "Ryain here says"

Marsik says to Dyngard, "needed food with the entertainment."

The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "OOC: seriously, people like you are the reason there are only 600 players at peak"

You say, "I'm overweight and haven't been laid"

You ask, "Do you have thoughts on that?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "RYAIN said nothing of the sort"

The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "OOC: RYAN did"

You giggle.

You hear the voice of Vannir say, "I'm going to lay her" (<3)

Marsik exclaims, "Its talking in third person!"

The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "go have a slumber party with Zadie"

Marsik points at Ryain.

> whisper ryain I don't think I've ever seen anyone cry this hard. Even Kyodan shows more class. Please carry on

You whisper to Ryain.

Thires asks, "Your problems are not mine, can I get my sword back?"

The ghostly laughter of Ryain echoes through the room, sending a shiver down your spine.

The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "OOC: You are an imbecile"

> whisper ryain No really, keep going

> whisper ryain so does this mean you're mad? do you want a cookie

The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "I could care less, post it to your smellycat friends....they know I love them"

You hear the voice of Vannir say, "Well it looks like it became your problem when you let the crazed Gladiator of Elanthia borrow a weapon to hurt Arwinia here."

> ooc ryain RAWR TEXT DEATH. ONOES RAWWWWWWWWWR

You hear the voice of Vannir say, "Your problems should be with Ryain and not myself."

> ooc ryain lol i'm not going to post your rage, nobody cares about you (I lied =( )

Thires says, "As I said he asked to borrow it, what he did with it was his own decision"

The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "You're so goddamn mature. how do you contain it?"

You hear the voice of Vannir say, "Exactly, and what he does with it yielded a consequence."

Thires says, "Not exactly a fair one mind you"

> ooc ryain you mean mature like raging over text death.. OH GOD MY ONES AND ZEROESSSS

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "Vannir, you're a moron too"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "Graverobbery is the lowest of the low"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "You are a piece of shit"

You say, "Pays the bills"

You hear the voice of Gybrush ask, "Jeez Ryain, haven't you learned better than to talk smack when you're dead?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "Gybrush, I have no quarrel with you"

You laugh!

You hear the voice of Vannir say, "Thires appears to be in a predicament, Ryain lost Thires' bastard sword."

Thires says, "It isn't lost, you have it"

You say, "Seems to me Ryain owes him one"

You hear the voice of Vannir say, "You may want to pay him back Ryain."

You hear the voice of Vannir say, "I would be awfully mad with my friend that borrowed something of mine and lost it."

The air shimmers for a moment as Vannir's spell ends and he becomes visible once more.

Vannir puts his sword in his backpack.

Thires says, "But he didn't lose it you stole it, twisting it doesn't make it any less true"

You say, "it's still pretty lost"

You hear some loud thudding near Ryain's dead body.

Thires rolls his eyes.

You say, "So Ryain why IS it you are always attacking empaths"

Vannir says, "The lesson of the story is, don't blindly allow friends to use your possessions without asking the purpose."

You ask, "Too scared to attack other guilds?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "No, because you think you're too holy to be attacked"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "And YET you provoke"

You say, "No I don't"

You say, "I have no problem being attacked at all actually"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "In all of my days, you and your crew have never topped this"
You say, "If you say that you don't know me"
>
You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "GO AWAY"

You say, "Which is likely why you're dead right now"

Vannir asks, "topped what?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "'Topped this kind of i8mmature manner which makes people flee from this realm like nobodies business"

Gybrush whispers, "OOC: I'm hoping there will be a log of this somewhere on SC, for the very bored among us. This is cracking me up."

Vannir asks, "Immature?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "yes, graverobbing is immature"

Dalbin asks, "Or maybe they flee because of people like you?"

Vannir asks, "You attack somebody once and die, you come back again and then are upset that the weapon you're using to attack said person is taken to prevent further attacks?"

Vannir says, "Explain the immaturity in that please."

Dyngard says, "To be fair, if I gave my scimitar to the gnome here, and he went on a drunken rampage and cut someone in half, I doubt the law would be willing to give me back the scimitar."

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain ask, "I stood up for three newcomers who Zadie killed the other day. FRESH people..... They run from me?"

You ask, "What does Zadie have to do with me?"

Marsik says, "I like how this goes."

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "You are exactly like her"

You say, "No"

You say, "Actually I'm not"

Gybrush whispers, " OOC: Well, it seems, like his profile says, he's learned to welcome death.... well, not exactly"

You say, "Zadie doesn't know how to fight" (lol I <3 you Z but it's true.)

A tear runs down your face.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "Angry, smashing people for no reason. Then bringing friends to fight your fights"

Vannir asks, "When a child writes on the wall you take the writing utensil away yes?"

You ask, "What?"

You say, "I killed you alone"

You say, "Every time"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain exclaim, "No matter what you think, YOU ARE EXACTLY LIKE ZADIE!"

You ask, "are you trying to insult me right now?"

Gybrush says, "Zadia is kinda cute"

Gybrush nods.

You say, "Cuz you're failing"

Dyngard asks, "Zadia?"

You shrug.

Dyngard says, "I thought we were talking about Zasie."

Dalbin says, "Zadie has a nice butt"

Dyngard says, "Er, Zadie."

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain ask, "Vannir, I know your name but I dunno who the hell you are, what is your quarrel with me?"

Dalbin says, "So that's not so bad."

Dyngard says, "I think we're crossing limes again."

Vannir says, "I have no quarrel with you, I've done nothing to you other then take the instrument which enables you to attack her."

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "I would rather be fighting for this town than fighting an empath with a powertrip and all of her friends who are in the wrong but too blinded to see it"

You ask, "Then stop attacking me?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "it was not my instrument, and you've done it twice"

Reihn says, "i don't think you could do much, honestly"

You exclaim, "Once again, common sense prevails!"

Vannir asks, "Then why not use that anger to attack the sewer rat gang?"

Reihn says, "maybe drag people"

Vannir says, "I have not done it twice."

Gybrush asks, "So... you attacked her with someone else's instrument?"

Gybrush rubs his head.

Vannir points at Thires.

You say, "Your ranger friend needs to die again too"

Vannir says, "His"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain ask, "Oh, I suppose it was some other person in the shadows who took my first blade?"

You say, "He attempted to jump me a second time because he apparently didn't learn the first time either"

Vannir says, "That would be correct."


You ask, "Anyone seen Ladicius lately?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "No, she smashed me for asking who she was"

You say, "no"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain ask, "I said simply "Arwinia, who are you?"

Raagnar opens his greatsword sheath.

You say, "I smashed you for continually repeating yourself on the gweth"

You ask, "How many times did you say Who do you people think you are?"

You ask, "Like 6?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "I said Oops"

Gybrush whispers, " OOC: The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "fuck them, and fuck anyone who supports them""

Vannir says, "Well Ryain, you should probably make arrangements to reimburse Thires for what you've lost."

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "OOC As in, I clicked wrong damn button... Is that worth a smash? I even corrected myself"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "I have more money than you could conjure up, I will"

You say, "I corrected you too"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "Vannir you're a moron too by association"

Marsik asks, "ooc.. ock? awk?"

Vannir grins at Ryain.

Dalbin asks, "Why you do this?"

Marsik clears his throat.

You laugh!

You fall to the ground laughing hysterically!

Your wounds are making leaping to your feet more difficult.
You leap to your feet!

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "Just go away. Leave me in peace."

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "The only reason this started was because Arwinia smashed me for making conversation on the gweths then her friends killed and graverobbed me"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "This is retarded"

Dyngard asks, "Is someone going to shoot, sleep, embarrass or otherwise harm my person or pride if I tend to the corpse's memories?"

You say, "And you keep coming back and attacking me again"

You say, "If you want it to end"

You say, "Stop attacking"

You say, "OH GOD COMMON SENSE"

Thires says, "Well this is fun and all, but I have things to do. So can I just get my sword back and be on my way."

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "Leave me to my peace"

Dridell says, "This isnt the time for ignorance"

You say, "I don't think you're getting it back, he told Vannir to leave and Vannir bounced"

Dridell says, "Let em rot"

Thires says, "Fun"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "Thires knows I can reimburse him"

You say, "well then I expect you will"

Thires says, "Just wanted my sword back so I can be on my way"

You nod to Ryain.

Ezly asks, "anyone healing?"

Dyngard says to Ezly, "Mostly they're killing."

You say, "I would but since this fool and his friends keep jumping me"

You say, "I can't"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "That's absurd"

You ask, "Really?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain ask, "My friends? MY friends?"

You ask, "Why are you dead right now?"

You say, "yeah"

You say, "The other 3 people"

You say, "I've had to kill"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "Your are the biggest damn hippocrit in Elanthia"

You say, "For dragging you and attacking me"

You ask, "what?"

Dalbin asks, "What is a hippo crit? A good shot on an animal?"

Ezly falls down!
Ezly's in shock and dying!

Ezly's right leg wounds look better.
Kindelwyn collapses, her body jerking around with pain as her right leg is entirely destroyed before your eyes.
>
* Ezly is slain before your eyes!
Ezly's scimitar falls to the ground.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "Spare me the drabble... Arwinia. PLEASE LEAVE|"

You say, "How am I a hypocrite for saying I can't heal people because I have to watch out for you and your friends"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ezly say, "too late"

Dyngard says, "Oh good grief."

You say, "Seems pretty logical to me"

You say, "by the way, Ladicius will be dying again"

You nod to Ryain.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain ask, "Why don't you just LEAVE?"

You ask, "Because your tears are delicious?"

The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "You are going to pay for this bullshit. I promise you"

You say, "DELICIOUS"

> whisper ryain why you like dying?

You whisper to Ryain.

Magrid says, "you are all STILL here"

You say, "yeah the corpse is still screaming"

You say, "and threatening"

You say, "ironically"

The grating, wraithlike spirit of Ryain whispers, "Just wait for it"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "Not screaming by any means"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "Arwinia, your time will come. Leave me be for now, you had your revenge"
Last edited by Avrii on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.


<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 10577
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:19 am
Character Name: Ryxa

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Gothus on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:26 pm

You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "you crossed the lime"


lolol
WELCOME TO THE LEAGUE OF DRA... oh shit I'm dead
Gothus
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk
User avatar
 
Posts: 1472
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 4:31 pm
Location: The Graynger Zone
Character Name: David Tennant

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Mord on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:34 pm

It's not Ryan it's Ryain.


Also, this whole log fills me with anger, people like him is why no one plays. Get your ass and your three buddies asses handed to them by an empath and still REPORT.
Mord
Smelly Cat Immortal
 
Posts: 8030
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:30 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Character Name: None

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Totenus on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:57 pm

You gesture.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You are unable to keep some of the mana from leaking out of the spell pattern.
Your spell does not affect the sleeping Ryain. (ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS, FIX THIS FUCKING SPELL JESUS H CHRIST)


LOL. I heart you Sara, but I don't think you mean that.
Lasciel says, "There's no proof that any of us aren't married to the most eligible necromancer-bachelor in Elanthia."
Lasciel says, "But we can dream."
Totenus
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 3138
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:51 am
Character Name: Madigan

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby AJizzle on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:57 pm

Fear the Goose.
Jhime-DR wrote:Sebastienne is a confirmed hot female.

_______
Chek wrote:Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to live in a world where every other fucking person got the point except me.
AJizzle
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 5534
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Your Mom OH SNAP
Character Name: Nae

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Krim on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:58 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :psyduck: :lol:

:smt035
Krim
Savant Crate Monkey
User avatar
 
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:29 pm

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Avrii on Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:07 pm

Totenus wrote:
You gesture.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You are unable to keep some of the mana from leaking out of the spell pattern.
Your spell does not affect the sleeping Ryain. (ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS, FIX THIS FUCKING SPELL JESUS H CHRIST)


LOL. I heart you Sara, but I don't think you mean that.


oh i fucking mean it, my fucking spells need to work

WORK

NIGGER WAS AWAKE

AND BOUNCING AROUND ALL WIMBLY NIMBLY BUT I CAN'T SLEEP HIM CUZ HE'S SLEEPING?!

FIX
BROKEN
SPELLS

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.


<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 10577
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:19 am
Character Name: Ryxa

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Veeg on Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:09 pm

lots of pew pew and QQ

DELICIOUS
The black panther growls, "Gavyn and Veegeslas are the intellects here. I will speak with them only."
SEND[Nehros] You're being disruptive to the other players whether or not they are awake. Leave the contents of the bucket alone.
[20:58] Ariya asks, "Who are you to tell people to go kill themselves?"
[23:31] Your mind hears Aiwix thinking, "Veeg will kill you over 100 kronars"
[00:36] Wyndz exclaims, "Veegeslas, shut the fuck up!"
Veeg
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk
 
Posts: 1129
Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 6:42 pm

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Totenus on Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:35 pm

Avrii wrote:
Totenus wrote:
You gesture.
The mana you were holding contributes to the spell.
You are unable to keep some of the mana from leaking out of the spell pattern.
Your spell does not affect the sleeping Ryain. (ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS, FIX THIS FUCKING SPELL JESUS H CHRIST)


LOL. I heart you Sara, but I don't think you mean that.


oh i fucking mean it, my fucking spells need to work

WORK

NIGGER WAS AWAKE

AND BOUNCING AROUND ALL WIMBLY NIMBLY BUT I CAN'T SLEEP HIM CUZ HE'S SLEEPING?!

FIX
BROKEN
SPELLS

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE


If anyone touches that spell, he/she is going to nerf the balls straight off of it.
Lasciel says, "There's no proof that any of us aren't married to the most eligible necromancer-bachelor in Elanthia."
Lasciel says, "But we can dream."
Totenus
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 3138
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:51 am
Character Name: Madigan

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Avrii on Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:36 pm

fuck that, nerf moon mages
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.


<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 10577
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:19 am
Character Name: Ryxa

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Vinjince on Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:37 pm

Yay Arwinia is back
Vahlissa gestures at you.
A crackling stream of energy flies at you.
A sickening crunch comes from you as your chest collapses like an accordion. An awkward moment passes before the pathetically flailing limbs fall away from your tortured body in an explosion of flesh and sinew.
A panicked scream pierces the air. "Murderer!" You notice the nearby citizenry staring at Vahlissa briefly, before most quickly run off in fear.
* Vinjince was just struck down!
Your death cry echoes in your brain as it quickly dawns on you that you have just died!
Vinjince
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 3929
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:18 pm
Location: Believeland aka C-town mfers
Character Name: Vinjince

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby poppyseed cake on Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:45 pm

He was whispering to me about you outside the bank, wanting to know who you were, what your deal was, if I was a friend of yours etc. Then he tells me to tell you to leave him alone, he just wants peace. You step into the room seconds later and he immediately advances you. About that time I figured I'd be able to read the whole deal here later. Good log.
[14:49] AD76Greg: oh well excuse me I didnt know you were the fucking king of dragonrealms
poppyseed cake
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 2723
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:52 am
Character Name: Sebastienne

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby Deliverator on Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:48 pm

I've posted about that bug, and the GM's have acknowledged it and they know how to fix it, supposedly.

And yet...

I've started just grappling them while they're sleeping and keeping them down that way, but it doesn't work so well against Barbarians (they can insta-break grapples with no skillcheck). ALSO a bug, another acknowledged one, but again nothing has been done about it.

Nice Empath ownage, I would kill for a decap like that, my avenger just grazes people to death.

Sorry I dragged him off.

I thought maybe he'd take the hint and stop starting shit with people he can't handle. I knew if he couldn't handle the lone Szrael then he'd be completely obliterated/pushed to the outer limits of impotent nerdrage by the combined power of Arwinia's many cohorts, but I guess he's too stupid to live.

I do wonder why it's always Empaths with Ryain. Someone else posted a log of him happily killing some empath with like 10 evasion.
You hear a soft whisper along the side of your head, "I must say it's a delight to see such a violent Empath, it'll be interesting to see what happens when you turn."
Deliverator
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk
User avatar
 
Posts: 1055
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:54 pm
Character Name: bob

Re: I'm the reason DR is dying (long)

Postby AJizzle on Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:50 pm

Deliverator wrote:I've started just grappling them while they're sleeping and keeping them down that way, but it doesn't work so well against Barbarians (they can insta-break grapples with no skillcheck). ALSO a bug, another acknowledged one, but again nothing has been done about it.


We can break grapples?

I know we can instantly get to our feet with no skill check - berserks do that - so you can't keep us pinned down. I didn't know we could break grapples too.
Jhime-DR wrote:Sebastienne is a confirmed hot female.

_______
Chek wrote:Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to live in a world where every other fucking person got the point except me.
AJizzle
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 5534
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Your Mom OH SNAP
Character Name: Nae

Next

Return to Hall of Fame

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron