A Night on Ratha

Special Library of Legendary Threads

A Night on Ratha

Postby poppyseed cake on Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:05 am

Why in the world would I want to spend a night on Ratha, you ask?

Varsyth smiles, baring sharp fangs, "Excellent work, Sebastienne. I'll let it be known you've moved up in the underworld.

You are Legendary Thief Sebastienne Dane, a Human.

I thought a celebration was in order.

------------------------------------------------------

Before we get into that, though, a little 100 gift from aspiring artist Trent, with help from our favorite President.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2269

---------------------------------------------------------

Pilot Oshcugas barks the order to tie off the Ransom to the docks.

You hear your mental voice echo, Can you hear me, Ratha?

Your mind hears Leothor thinking, "Yes we can"

You hear your mental voice echo, oh good.

You hear your mental voice echo, I have come to celebrate a happy day in my life with you all.

You hear your mental voice echo, And so, I will be taking all gems, coins and boxes on the ground in hunting areas, picking all pockets, smashing whatever gweths I choose, and knocking anyone who irritates me unconcious.

You hear your mental voice echo, I will of course also be committing murder at the slightest provocation.

Your mind hears Vanmar thinking, "Cool!"

Your mind hears Daneoth thinking, "I'm in sprites. You can have anything you want." You'll laugh later.

Your mind hears Leothor thinking, "And here I thought we killed all the pirates last night"

You center your razor on Leothor's thoughts.
You feel his mind receive a numbing jolt!

What follows are the highlights of the evening. Not included is me picking every pocket that passes by, I think I made around 20 plat all told, more than enough to cover my fines.

------------------------------------------------------

Your mind hears Serlox thinking, "ok i have celeres at the gate how i get to the green" Several people have asked me to smash this person if the opportunity presented itself.

You come out of hiding.
You get a razor from inside your spidersilk sack.

You notice as a black panther slinks into the area.

The black panther begins to watch the goings on carefully.

You center your razor on Serlox's thoughts.
You feel her mind receive a numbing jolt!

------------------------------------------------------

Your mind hears Vanmar thinking, "Sebastienne, yer an empath?"

You center your clippers on Vanmar's thoughts.
You feel his mind receive a numbing jolt!


Name: Vanmar Mylander
Race: Elothean Guild: Warrior Mage Circle:
Citizenship: Ratha
Features:
Roleplay Stance: None
PvP Stance: Open Cool. A gangsta.
Quote:


----------------------------------------------------------

[Truffenyi's Green]
Also here: Darkling Caliza, Sir Celeres who is lying down, Conscript Serlox, Mentalist Diece, Dragoon Vyperz, Scoundrel Aaoskar, Father Aristron who is sitting, Quive, Spell Slinger Tralilah, Palm Reader Frediwyn who is sitting, G'nar Pethian Vansiil, Street Musician Tyoryn.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.

Celeres says, "I don't know.. Wish I'd been alive ta hear what was goin on."

Serlox signs, "you know Sebastienne"

Vyperz signs, "he's being a jerk it seems"

Serlox signs, "he just smashed me for asking how to find green to help celeres"

Caliza signs, "no, never met him"

Serlox signs, "im about to mark em and pidgeon me friends for his assests"

Caliza signs, "ugh, thought that gyu was just kidding on the gweth"

Even thieves don't like me :(

-----------------------------------------------------

[Truffenyi's Green]
Also here: Kleptomaniac Juzi, Sir Celeres, Darkling Caliza, Conscript Serlox, Mentalist Diece, Scoundrel Aaoskar, Father Aristron who is sitting, Quive, Spell Slinger Tralilah, Palm Reader Frediwyn who is sitting, G'nar Pethian Vansiil, Street Musician Tyoryn.

>l quive
Designed for loading easily while in a tight spot, the quiver's plain appearance makes a statement of function over fashion.

I just thought this was funny. 90% of the game can't look at this guy.

------------------------------------------------------

You notice as a black panther slinks into the area.

A green-eyed Halfling strolls into the area, looking around casually.
The green-eyed Halfling wanders off.

Grand Master Warrior Mage Vanmar just arrived.

Vanmar gestures at you.
A sheet of slippery ice forms beneath you!
You barely manage to stay on your feet on the treacherous ice.

You melt into the background, convinced that your attempt to hide went unobserved.
Roundtime: 2 sec.

Vanmar winces.

Vanmar chuckles.

You slowly work your way toward Vanmar to follow him silently.

You move into position to stalk Vanmar when he moves.
You are convinced that your stalking went unobserved.

Vanmar traces an arcane sigil in the air.

You silently slip out a viciously-honed briquet with a sinuous blade from a black leather sheath.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

Vanmar searches around for a moment.

You believe Vanmar is attempting to watch for you.

Vanmar traces an arcane sigil in the air.

You ask, "is that your panther, sir?"

Vanmar seems to be concentrating intently on something.

You begin to stealthily advance on Vanmar.

Vanmar says, "yep"

Vanmar gestures.
A soft crackle briefly comes from Vanmar's direction.

Vanmar traces an arcane sigil in the air.
You believe Vanmar is attempting to watch for you.

You close to pole weapon range on Vanmar.

Vanmar seems to be concentrating intently on something.

You close to melee range on Vanmar.

You slip out of concealment and backstab Vanmar!
< With the speed and temerity of a swooping falcon, you thrust a viciously-honed briquet with a sinuous blade at Vanmar. Vanmar fails to dodge, taking the full blow. The briquet lands an apocalyptic strike (So that's what it felt like when Grazhir shattered!) that shoves the briquet clean through the mouth and out the back of the head (Say 'ah'!).

* Vanmar was just struck down!
* Vanmar is slain before your eyes!
Vanmar's scimitar and panther talisman fall to the ground.

A passerby runs off, calling for Sebastienne to be arrested for murder!

A group of guards, slip from the shadows! A guard laughs heartily and says, "Thought you could get away, did you? Well, you've never been so wrong, you stupid flaming idiot!"

The guards quickly tackle you and bind you in chains, then lift you into the air. They proceed to drag you to a cell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Your mind hears Daneoth thinking, "Um. Did anyone find a throwing club in sprites?"

Your mind hears Daneoth thinking, "Would janitor take weapon on the ground?"

Your mind hears Elfverhan thinking, "yes"

Your mind hears Daneoth thinking, "Bah. I wasn't in the room for about 30 seconds.... I come back no throwing club."

Your mind hears Daneoth thinking, "But all the other crap is still there. Like the horsehair braclet"

Your mind hears Aaoskar thinking, "maybe not the janitor then"

Your mind hears Zaslamel thinking, "{faintly}" "then it was someone.. and not the janitor"

Your mind hears Qij thinking, "Dun dun dun!"

Your mind hears Celeres thinking, "Yeah, that seems awful quick and selective fer the janitor."

I'll bet if I ran in and out of his room he'd think I took it.

>khri stop silence
You attempt to relax your mind from some of its meditative state.
Your silence ends, placing you back into the normal field of perception.

>w
[Ratha, Taph'botuk]
Also here: Phantom Daneoth.
>e

Your mind hears Daneoth thinking, "Oh figures. It was Sebastienne" Ahahaha.

You center your skull on Daneoth's thoughts. Eat a duck bitch.
You feel his mind receive a numbing jolt!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Ratha, Greater Cobra Road]
Also here: Grand Master Warrior Mage Vanmar.

You ask, "Are you and I finished, sir?"

Vanmar asks, "Up to you?"

Vanmar chuckles.

Vanmar searches around for a moment.

You say, "Then I think yes provided you stay out of my way until I complete my rampage."

You believe Vanmar is attempting to watch for you.

Vanmar traces an arcane sigil in the air.

Vanmar seems to be concentrating intently on something.

Vanmar says, "Nah."

Vanmar grins.

Vanmar gestures.
A glistening green light rises around his shoulders in a shimmering cascade, tumbling down his body toward the ground like a collapsing rockslide.

Grand Master Warrior Mage Vanmar just went west. So far this guy rules...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Arwinia offers you a razor. Hay baby.

------------------------------------------

Your mind hears Daneoth thinking, "Sebastienne, you are a coward. "

Your mind hears Arwinia thinking, "I'm fairly certain that's a fight you don't want to start if you're smart"

Quietly, you raise your left hand up to your side, and in a single, fluid movement chop straight at Qij's neck!
Qij is completely surprised by your stealthy maneuver!
Qij is unable to avoid your hand, and you clout his neck with a single precise stroke!
Qij collapses in a heap.
Roundtime: 4 sec. I forget why I hit this guy and can't find it in the logs.

Tyoryn rolls his eyes.

Your mind hears Daneoth thinking, "She already stole my throwing club."

Your mind hears Artdel thinking, "Some lessons must be learned the hard way though"

Your mind hears Arwinia thinking, "fair enough, let the learning commence"

Quietly, you raise your left hand up to your side, and in a single, fluid movement chop straight at Daneoth's neck!
Daneoth is completely surprised by your stealthy maneuver!
Daneoth is unable to avoid your hand, and you clout his neck with a single precise stroke!
Daneoth collapses in a heap.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

Your mind hears Daneoth thinking, "Ah. So you think your tough because you can snatch up a weapon when someone leaves the room for a moment... then knock them unconscious."

Your mind hears Daneoth thinking, "Who's starting a fight?"

You center your chain on Daneoth's thoughts.
You feel his mind receive a numbing jolt!

----------------------------------------------------

Your mind hears Diece thinking, "You truly are a coward huh, Sebastienne? Sad, very sad. Maybe someday you will learn to have some honor."

>center ring on Diece
I could not find whom you are referring to. Motherfucker logs out to avoid a gweth smashing.

Your mind hears Diece thinking, "Sebastienne, the coward of the century. You truly are a mental case. What made you so sad to want to cause such chaos? I pity you to be honest."

>center razor on diece
I could not find whom you are referring to. And does it again.

Your mind hears Arwinia thinking, "ahahahaha gweth and fleeeeeeee"

Your mind hears Elfverhan thinking, "I believe that is ment to save the gweth from a smash but I could be wrong."

Your mind hears Arwinia thinking, "there's a bit of irony there"

You hear your mental voice echo, arwinia no I am out of smashers for the moment so they are catching a break there Me lying and faking a mis-gweth to try and make the little cocksucker gweth.

[Truffenyi's Green]
Also here: Bouncer Kreanth, G'nar Pethian Vansiil, Coralin, Medwardl, Phantom Daneoth, Sir Celeres who is sleeping, Leech Farmer Lianvis, Kleptomaniac Juzi, Quive, Student Elliy, Ceich, Palm Reader Frediwyn, Street Musician Tyoryn.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.

Diece just arrived.

Diece asks, "Ah. The coward strike again?"

Diece rolls his eyes.

Kreanth asks, "Deice why do you keep leaving?"

Diece says, "Not worth getting my gweth smashed"

Kreanth says, "that seems cowardly to me"

Diece asks, "How so?"

Diece says, "My last set of gweths"

Kreanth says, "you are running after you mouth runs"

Diece says, "Let her come attack me"

Diece says, "Because she will just smash gweth"

Kreanth says, "lots of people have something to say when you run off"

Diece asks, "What don't you understand about that?"

Kreanth says, "i understand taht"

Diece says, "No"

Diece says, "She will just smash it"

Diece says, "Because she is a coward"

Diece asks, "What, are you taking her side?"

Kreanth says, "if you cant stand up for what you say and have to run, that is cowardly"

Diece asks, "Are you just as ignorant?"

Kreanth rolls his eyes.

Diece asks, "Why would you even bother defending the fact that what she is doing is being a snert?"

Kreanth says, "not taking sides, just when you are uelling in my head and run its annoying"

Diece says, "yes"

Diece says, "You clearly are"

Diece says, "You are siding with evil"

Diece says, "To avoid being killed"

Kreanth says, "whatever, ok i am done with this, never mind"

Diece says, "Its okay. You clearly are a coward as well"

Kreanth rolls his eyes.

Kreanth says, "yes i am very sacred, i am shaking"

Kreanth says, "oh please oh please dont yell at me and run"

Kreanth shivers.

Tyoryn asks, "How about this pointless argument stops or is taken to crossings where things like this belong....?"

Diece says, "Tyorun, go kill the snert."

Tyoryn says, "Shes a bit out of my league"

Diece nods.
Diece says, "Exactly."

You hear the ghostly voice of Vanmar say, "Very few people on this island can kill her"

Diece says, "Where Tishra when you need her"

Quietly, you raise your right hand up to your side, and in a single, fluid movement chop straight at Diece's neck!
Diece is completely surprised by your stealthy maneuver!
Diece is unable to avoid your hand, and you clout his neck with a single precise stroke!
Diece collapses in a heap.
Roundtime: 2 sec. I got tired of waiting for him to take the bait.

Your mind hears Diece thinking, "Sebastienne, can you please return the throwing club to Daneoth and stop being a coward? "

You come out of hiding.
You center your razor on Diece's thoughts.
You feel his mind receive a numbing jolt! And then the dumb shit takes it.

------------------------------------------

[Truffenyi's Green]
Also here: Bouncer Kreanth, G'nar Pethian Vansiil, Coralin, Medwardl, Phantom Daneoth, Sir Celeres who is sleeping, Mentalist Diece, Leech Farmer Lianvis, Kleptomaniac Juzi, Quive, Student Elliy, Ceich, Palm Reader Frediwyn, Street Musician Tyoryn.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.

This is fucking great.

Celeres asks, "Diece man, is that stuff on the gweth really accomplishing anything?"

Diece says, "Nope."

Daneoth asks, "Hey Celeres, can you get my hammer back?"

Daneoth asks, "My terribly expensive throwing club?"

Celeres asks, "How would I do that?"

Daneoth says, "Exactly"

Tyoryn asks Daneoth, "how'd she get it?"

Daneoth says, "I was using it,"

Daneoth says, "Went east a moment"

Daneoth says, "Came back west"

Daneoth says, "Was gone"

Daneoth says, "Along with a topaz"

Daneoth says, "Then I saw her in area right after"

Celeres asks, "How ya know it was her?"

Daneoth says, "And she keeps running"

Celeres says, "Ya know, that's very circumstantial.."

Daneoth asks, "Celeres, wouldn't wouldn't it be her?"

Daneoth asks, "Why do people defend this crap?"

Celeres asks, "Huh?"

Celeres asks, "Defend what crap?"

Daneoth says, "What Sebastienne pulls"

Daneoth says, "I am telling you"

Tyoryn says, "If we just kept the mainland out it wouldnt be an issue so much"

Daneoth says, "She stole my club"

Tyoryn nods to Daneoth.

Daneoth says, "You are questioning that"

Celeres asks, "How do you KNOW that?"

Daneoth asks, "Are you serious?"

Celeres says, "If you didn't see her take it, you don't know. Any theif could have been hidden and took it."

Celeres nods to Daneoth.

Celeres says, "I am."

Daneoth says, "Well, then your just nieve."

Celeres says, "No, I believe in not accusing someone when you have no solid proof."

Daneoth asks, "Then why won't she be confronted?"

Daneoth says, "She is acting guilty"

Daneoth says, "I need no further proof"

Celeres asks, "How's she acting guilty?"

Tyoryn says to Daneoth, "Thief..... thats why"

Celeres asks, "By ignoring the immature and annoying people harassing her?"

Celeres shrugs.

Celeres says, "I would too."

Daneoth says, "Celeres, your pretty ridiclous for a paladin,"

Celeres frowns at Daneoth.

Tyoryn exclaims, "Wait everyone!!!!!!!!!!!"

Daneoth asks, "'What do you mean annoying people harrassing her?"

Tyoryn exclaims, "I smell crossings bullshit! lets stop the arguing again!"

Celeres says, "No, all I've heard over the gweth is a bunch of harassing insults."

Daneoth says, "He is calling me an annoying knat for accusing her of doing something i know she did"

Daneoth says, "I've been trying to find her and confront her for 10 rois"

Daneoth says, "She just keeps smashing my gweths"

Daneoth says, "You are another coward apperantly Celeres"

Daneoth says, "Scared of her"

Celeres frowns.

Celeres asks, "Why would I confront her?"

Daneoth asks, "Why would you defend her?"

Celeres asks, "Why wouldn't I?"

Daneoth asks, "Does anyone hear what I am hearing right now?"

Tyoryn nods to Daneoth.

Celeres asks, "So, what do you expect me to do? Find her, charge her, and try and kill her?"

Celeres frowns.

Daneoth says, "Celeres, you have ever reason in the world not to defend her. She annouced on the gweth eariler she was come to create chaos and havoc"

Daneoth says, "She is another Celesi "

Daneoth says, "You are clearly brain damaged"

Celeres says, "I didn't hear her say that, maybe it was when I was DEAD."

Daneoth says, "Stop speaking now."

Celeres asks, "What?"

Tyoryn says, "I really wish I had some non-lethal attack like clout slow the encrocement of the mainland like this...."

Daneoth gets a brass pipe from inside his leather quiver.

Daneoth begins to advance on Celeres.

You catch sight of Daneoth as he approaches Celeres from behind with a determined expression. After getting into position, he suddenly strikes, catching Celeres by surprise and landing a solid blow to the back of his skull. Celeres topples to the ground in an ungraceful heap.
A pure white alfar avenger scratches his neck and looks around with a distinctive lack of paranoia.

Daneoth retreats from combat.

Daneoth retreats from combat.

Quietly, you raise your right hand up to your side, and in a single, fluid movement chop straight at Tyoryn's neck!
You are unable to surprise Tyoryn with your sneak attack!
Tyoryn is unable to avoid your hand, and you clout his neck with a single precise stroke!
Tyoryn collapses in a heap.
Roundtime: 2 sec.

You say, "You are really annoying with all of your mainlander talk."

Celeres regains consciousness.

Celeres stands up.

Daneoth says, "Ah, so you are here"

Celeres deftly removes the bastard sword from his harness.

Daneoth asks, "Can I please have my club back?"

Daneoth says, "I would greatly appreciete it."

Celeres asks, "Why the hell did you attack me?"

Celeres glares at Daneoth.

Daneoth says, "I didn't attack you"

Daneoth says, "I stuned you"

You exclaim, "So I am evil, a coward, just like Celesi, and then you ask me politely for something? How very hypocritical of you!"

Daneoth says, "Oh its all true"

Daneoth says, "Now can I have my club back"

Name: Daneoth Faro'way
Race: Prydaen Guild: Circle:
Citizenship: Ratha
Features: Daneoth has pointed ears and cat-slitted silver eyes. His grey mane is shoulder length and straight, and is worn arranged in a mohawk. He has black fur with a grey belly and a crooked tail.
Roleplay Stance: Light
PvP Stance: Open Wish I'd noticed this earlier, but I didn't think there was any way he'd be open.
Quote: "Watch out now."


You silently slip out a viciously-honed briquet with a sinuous blade from a black leather sheath.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

Celeres says, "I fell unconcous, and was injured. I'd call that an attack."

Kreanth asks, "why did you attack Celeres?"

You begin to stealthily advance on Daneoth.

Daneoth says, "Atleast steal my gems"

Daneoth asks, "But stealing my weapon off the ground in sprites while i'm backtraining?"

Celeres says, "Apologize now.."

You say, "I will handle this for you Celeres, since from my listening in you and Kreanth seem to be the only two with any common sense on this rock."

You slip out of concealment and backstab Daneoth!
< Driving in like an unbeatable force, you thrust a viciously-honed briquet with a sinuous blade at Daneoth. Daneoth fails to evade, moving directly into the blow. The briquet lands an apocalyptic strike (So that's what it felt like when Grazhir shattered!) that pierces clean through from one side of the neck to the other (Looks like a party gag, except for being quite dead).

* Daneoth was just struck down!
* Daneoth is slain before your eyes!

A passerby runs off, calling for Sebastienne to be arrested for murder!

A Malk'smo constable, slips from the shadows! He says, "You can not get away Sebastienne. The Malk'smo always get their criminal."

After getting dressed:

You peer east and see ...

[Truffenyi's Green, Eastern Fields]
Also here: GameHost Fornsarv, Phantom Daneoth. Ahahahaha.
Obvious paths: southeast, west.

-----------------------------------------

Vanmar is completely surprised by your stealthy maneuver!
You slip out of the shadows behind Vanmar! Displaying controlled ferocity, you draw back before smoothly slicing at Vanmar's leg with swift and elegant precision.

A shriek of pain follows an abruptly terminated attempt to nurse his injured limb, and Vanmar collapses to the ground!
Vanmar is stunned!
Roundtime: 5 sec.

You say, "I will give you one last chance to leave me be. If I see your panther again, you die." Damn cat's been following me all night by this point.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Your mind hears Kreanth thinking, "speaking of smashers, anyone need to buy one?"

Your mind hears Vanmar thinking, "Yes, I'll buy one"

Your mind hears Vanmar thinking, "I have a certain smash to return"

A few minutes later:

Your mind hears Vanmar thinking, "Purchasing smashers. Will pay anything."

I've been more than patient with this guy.

[Truffenyi's Green]
Also here: Grand Master Warrior Mage Vanmar who is surrounded by a shimmering shield, Leech Farmer Lianvis, Kleptomaniac Juzi, Qij, Bouncer Kreanth, Scoundrel Aaoskar who is hiding, Quive, Student Elliy, Ceich, Palm Reader Frediwyn, G'nar Pethian Vansiil, Street Musician Tyoryn.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.

You begin to stealthily advance on Vanmar.

You close to melee range on Vanmar.

You slip out of concealment and backstab Vanmar!
< Moving like a striking snake, you thrust a viciously-honed briquet with a sinuous blade at Vanmar. Vanmar fails to dodge, taking the full blow. The briquet lands a spine-rattling strike that shoves the briquet clean through the mouth and out the back of the head (Say 'ah'!).
* Vanmar was just struck down!
* Vanmar is slain before your eyes!
Vanmar's scimitar and panther talisman fall to the ground.

The shimmering ethereal shield fades from around Vanmar.

A passerby runs off, calling for Sebastienne to be arrested for murder!

A Malk'smo constable, slips from the shadows! He says, "You can not get away Sebastienne. The Malk'smo always get their criminal."

The constable quickly grabs you and binds you in chains. He proceeds to drag you to the holding chamber.

------------------------------------------------------

[Truffenyi's Green]
Also here: Dragoon Vyperz, Chaperone Aeliasa, Palm Reader Frediwyn, Bouncer Kreanth, Scoundrel Aaoskar, Kleptomaniac Juzi who is sitting, G'nar Pethian Vansiil, Medwardl, Mentalist Diece, Leech Farmer Lianvis, Student Elliy, Ceich, Street Musician Tyoryn.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.

You search around for a moment.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
You notice Vanmar, who is quite obviously attempting to remain hidden.

>whisper vanmar I seeeee youuuuuu.
You whisper to Vanmar.

You hear someone laugh.

You notice Vanmar come out of hiding.

>whisper vanmar you should really join the dark side with me, you have potential!
You whisper to Vanmar.

Vanmar laughs!

Vanmar says, "I would"

Vanmar says, "If i determine I can't touch ya"

Vanmar says, "I will join ya"

You laugh, though no one can see you doing it.

You say, "but I have nothing to do with you if it turns out I have you."

You close to melee range on Vanmar.
You come out of hiding.
You shove Vanmar to his knees.
[You're energetic, solidly balanced with no advantage.]

>whisper vanmar come down to the first tier and I will let you have your shot. I would so much rather fall there if I am going to.
You whisper to Vanmar.

Vanmar nods.

[Ratha, Greater Cobra Road]
Also here: Grand Master Warrior Mage Vanmar.
Obvious paths: north, northeast, southeast, southwest, west, northwest.

Vanmar says, "Just come out"

Vanmar chuckles.

Vanmar says, "And we can end this"

You exclaim, "But I LIKE this!"

Vanmar says, "doubt it will work"

Vanmar gestures at you.
A sheet of slippery ice forms beneath you!
You barely manage to stay on your feet on the treacherous ice.

Vanmar says, "come on thats 60 prep"

Vanmar laughs!

You puff out your chest and strut around!

Vanmar kneels down before you.

Vanmar shrinks fearfully away from you!

Vanmar falls forward on his knees and grovels before Sebastienne begging her for mercy and kindness!

You exclaim, "that is right. Kneel!"

Vanmar rises to a kneeling position before you.

Vanmar says, "Show me mercy."

Vanmar says, "Let me join you, oh great and evil one."

You say, "now stay out of my way tonight, I am not quite finished yet."

You bend over Vanmar and give him a slap in the face!

Vanmar nods in agreement.

Vanmar says, "I will do as you wish, ma'am."

I liked this guy a lot, and he's pretty much got nothing to fear from me after the way he handled himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You silently slip a razor into Arwinia's velvet haversack.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
You silently slip Arwinia 10 platinum Lirums.

Arwinia says, "Thanks babe"

Always be good to those who are good to you <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

>l
[Truffenyi's Green]
Also here: Bouncer Kreanth, Spirit Adept Sonshi, Nomad Kraggur, Fog Ioma, Chaperone Aeliasa, Scoundrel Aaoskar, Kleptomaniac Juzi who is sitting, G'nar Pethian Vansiil, Medwardl, Mentalist Diece, Leech Farmer Lianvis, Student Elliy.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.

Phantom Daneoth just arrived.
Daneoth just left.

I guess the consult didn't turn out very well :|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your mind hears Vanmar thinking, "All hail Sebastienne, conquerer of Ratha."

You hear your mental voice echo, Goodbye Ratha. You were everything I hoped you would be.
[14:49] AD76Greg: oh well excuse me I didnt know you were the fucking king of dragonrealms
poppyseed cake
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 2723
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:52 am
Character Name: Sebastienne

Re: A Night on Ratha

Postby Phii on Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:18 am

lololol I need to hang around you more often.
Phii
President Erin
User avatar
 
Posts: 5940
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 8:31 pm
Location: ARIZONA
Character Name: Phii

Re: A Night on Ratha

Postby Inauri on Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:18 am

Ahaha.

What a wonderful rampage.
Inauri
Smelly Cat Immortal
 
Posts: 2450
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:30 pm
Character Name: aaaa

Re: A Night on Ratha

Postby Reene on Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:48 am

Holy fuckin' awesome. Also, Celeres is one of my boys, he's pretty cool. <3

I'm torn between opinions due to this log contrasted with the other log of Vanmar being a soggy twat.
* kystrk has joined #isleeptoomuch
<incarna> ladies only allow cocks in their asses, apparently
<kystrk> hell of a way to walk into the convo

<Meragin> dudes typically my foreskin is in the mouth not being stretch and played like a fucking kazoo
<Phii> lol typically nigga please
<Phii> You're here playing DR.
<Asrion> hes really flexible, ok?
Reene
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 5214
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:56 pm
Location: Minnesota
Character Name: Caelumia

Re: A Night on Ratha

Postby Zaktraw on Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:57 am

incarna wrote:You center your skull on Daneoth's thoughts. Eat a duck bitch.
You feel his mind receive a numbing jolt!


I realize it was just a typo, but I think this was my favorite part, especially considering what that douchebag did later on during your frolic.
Oh look, a signature. Fancy that.
Zaktraw
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:57 am
Location: Lexington, VA
Character Name: No time for anything.

Re: A Night on Ratha

Postby Fintrial on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:24 am

Daneoth says, "Along with a topaz"


....??
Awesome log. :D
<~incarna> completely shaved pussy gets much wetter than trimmed pussy for some reason
<&tote> I don't mind it, but it's not my preference usually
Fintrial
Smelly Cat Beast
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:59 pm
Character Name: Fintrial

Re: A Night on Ratha

Postby janick on Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:05 am

Great log. Thank you for adding some spice.

You silently slip a razor into Arwinia's velvet haversack.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
You silently slip Arwinia 10 platinum Lirums.

Arwinia says, "Thanks babe"

Always be good to those who are good to you <3

lol. Glad to see that razor getting some good action. I have some I will sell below market price if they will produce logs like these.
Saet: janick vs rayfe: carebear stare off?
Sara|Work: lol janick wins
Sara|Work: rayfe uses nigger too much

4 years later we see the elusive Goku gene from the Phelps family.
Image
janick
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 3062
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:37 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC
Character Name: Celeiros Zakuro Pheer

Re: A Night on Ratha

Postby Vinjince on Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:05 am

Excellent log and congrats on achieving the big one hundred. Looks like you're now leaving me, Mord, and the rest of the guys behind. :(
Vahlissa gestures at you.
A crackling stream of energy flies at you.
A sickening crunch comes from you as your chest collapses like an accordion. An awkward moment passes before the pathetically flailing limbs fall away from your tortured body in an explosion of flesh and sinew.
A panicked scream pierces the air. "Murderer!" You notice the nearby citizenry staring at Vahlissa briefly, before most quickly run off in fear.
* Vinjince was just struck down!
Your death cry echoes in your brain as it quickly dawns on you that you have just died!
Vinjince
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 3930
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:18 pm
Location: Believeland aka C-town mfers
Character Name: Vinjince

Re: A Night on Ratha

Postby Dunrook on Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:12 am

Hey isn' Vanmar the retard Luceano and Dunrook owned and he reported? Nice
Manager: Sir, your signature...heh...umm...doesn't match the signature on your card.
Zeb: I know and there is a good reason for that.
Manager: (quietly) You drew a penis on my credit card machine.
Dunrook
Smelly Cat Beast
User avatar
 
Posts: 648
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:56 pm
Character Name: Dunrook

Re: A Night on Ratha

Postby Avrii on Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:37 am

janick wrote:Great log. Thank you for adding some spice.

You silently slip a razor into Arwinia's velvet haversack.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
You silently slip Arwinia 10 platinum Lirums.

Arwinia says, "Thanks babe"

Always be good to those who are good to you <3

lol. Glad to see that razor getting some good action. I have some I will sell below market price if they will produce logs like these.


lol <3 thanks again nick
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.


<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 10577
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:19 am
Character Name: Ryxa

Re: A Night on Ratha

Postby Galren on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:42 am

Now this is a log. Good work and congrats on 100th.
The internet's ideologies are based on a technique I'm sure you've heard of. It's called "lying."
Galren
Rippentropp Don't Stop
User avatar
 
Posts: 6520
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:12 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: A Night on Ratha

Postby Meragin on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:48 am

Congrats on the Century mark man.

This guy gets a few points:

Diece says, "Its okay. You clearly are a coward as well"

Kreanth rolls his eyes.

Kreanth says, "yes i am very sacred, i am shaking"

Kreanth says, "oh please oh please dont yell at me and run"

Kreanth shivers.
You ask, "Thats a...shocker?" Meragin holds up three fingers.

Image
Meragin
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 3440
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:54 pm
Location: Team Smokebeerpool
Character Name: Marcus Motorboatus

Re: A Night on Ratha

Postby Avrii on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:49 am

incarna wrote:http://www.smelly-cat.org/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2269


lol i totally missed that when i read through it the first time
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.


<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 10577
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:19 am
Character Name: Ryxa

Re: A Night on Ratha

Postby Honree on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:05 am

Congrats on 100, and I really enjoyed that log.
Kreanth is a pretty cool guy, he was one of the saner ones on Ratha when I did the Aldauth church thing.
Honree
Smelly Cat Immortal
 
Posts: 3288
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: SF Bay Area
Character Name: quit

Re: A Night on Ratha

Postby Avrii on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:07 am

I MAY HAVE PULLED A QUESLO BUT YOU STILL DIED BUDDY :(
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.


<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal
User avatar
 
Posts: 10577
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:19 am
Character Name: Ryxa

Next

Return to Hall of Fame

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron