Re: 1vs3 unprepared for the consequences

Postby Inauri on Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:44 pm

That is a weird looking shop.
Inauri
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: aaaa

Postby Rayfe on Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:55 pm

this got real stupid real fucking quick.

jeincns ur whte thts unfrtnte, but u do type like my unedctd brthr who only has hgh skol diplma pls stp its dishrtng 2 knw tht niggers r badly nfluncng wite ppl

i'd apologze 4 zadie but she's fat so wht can u do

hey joshua i tried calln u whn i was n pensacola. no answr =( we cudve hung out

+ denix is gay
(1:17:57 PM) peta40oz: No man is guna tell me what to do with my puss
Rayfe
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: moarlawlz

Postby Avrii on Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:12 pm

i giggle everytime rayfe posts, i can't help it

i <3 u sergio AND WELCOME BACK NIG
tremulous wrote:Life's one big game of mafia to Sara.

<Overlord_45> look i can pay enough attention to the characters to recognize that it's really fucking funny for certain characters to take the actions that they've chosen to take in this game and also want to replace my eyes with my testicles to see if the Nadugan will awaken the power to truly purge my memory of ever watching this
Avrii
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Ryxa

Postby Pureblade on Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:15 pm

it's times like this i wonder what Jrendel is up to.
Pureblade
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Pureblade

Postby JeincainsDR on Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:59 pm

Pureblade wrote:it's times like this i wonder what Jrendel is up to.

He's working his ass off. Pretty sure hes read this tho, he mentiond it to me. Said he's makin a come-back soon! Woot Woot

My sad attempt at bein eminem
xtra xtra read all about it
Jeincains iz crazy, I know u heard about it
He thinks hes a thug but we know hes fake
His bitch ass cant spell an he gotz no game
We cant beleive, that hez still talkin
Cuz we don told everybody about'm
so Wha we gotta do jus to shut him up
We killed'm mass times an hez still screamin I dont give a fuck

Aright Im done here, I dont see nemore point in trying to explain who or how I am. Think what you want, say what you want. It aint goin change nething about me. So do what you do, Ima handle my business an do my lil thang thang. And actually at this point in time. Im really dumb-found'd on how me posting a pvp turned into jeincains 101 thug or fake. Startin to think all of you are alright, cept for Dunrook. He's still a bitch ass puss, Zad? Ay ma it iz what it iz, u aright tho ur jus tryen to hard, you shoulda really jus acceptd me for who I am an not tried to call me fake. I still lu u tho girl! It aint shit tho U cant miss what u never had. Im out like a bad blunt, u aint gonna git high but u sure r gonna smell me for awhile.
I feel like a million dollar bill, cuz can't none of you break me!

"Simplicity yet not so simple while complexities can become hard riddles do you trust the words that come from my mouth because you look as tho I made no sound"

"a tragedian of fate, no catharses to leech, life is desolate and bleak, a hippocratic face completes, intricate eschatology I teach"
JeincainsDR
Smelly Cat Noob

Character Name: Jeincains

Postby Dunrook on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:08 pm

JeincainsDR wrote:
Pureblade wrote:it's times like this i wonder what Jrendel is up to.

He's working his ass off. Pretty sure hes read this tho, he mentiond it to me. Said he's makin a come-back soon! Woot Woot

My sad attempt at bein eminem
xtra xtra read all about it
Jeincains iz crazy, I know u heard about it
He thinks hes a thug but we know hes fake
His bitch ass cant spell an he gotz no game
We cant beleive, that hez still talkin
Cuz we don told everybody about'm
so Wha we gotta do jus to shut him up
We killed'm mass times an hez still screamin I dont give a fuck

Aright Im done here, I dont see nemore point in trying to explain who or how I am. Think what you want, say what you want. It aint goin change nething about me. So do what you do, Ima handle my business an do my lil thang thang. And actually at this point in time. Im really dumb-found'd on how me posting a pvp turned into jeincains 101 thug or fake. Startin to think all of you are alright, cept for Dunrook. He's still a bitch ass puss, Zad? Ay ma it iz what it iz, u aright tho ur jus tryen to hard, you shoulda really jus acceptd me for who I am an not tried to call me fake. I still lu u tho girl! It aint shit tho U cant miss what u never had. Im out like a bad blunt, u aint gonna git high but u sure r gonna smell me for awhile.

So the wigger is gone? Must have gotten caught on stealing a twix bar or something petty so he could get back to tossing salad in jail. Or maybe just left to get a teardrop tattoo for txt killing people.
Manager: Sir, your signature...heh...umm...doesn't match the signature on your card.
Zeb: I know and there is a good reason for that.
Manager: (quietly) You drew a penis on my credit card machine.
Dunrook
Smelly Cat Beast

Character Name: Dunrook

Postby Augustus on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:13 pm

If you think this is unintelligible gibberish, you should visit DancehallReggae.com and check out how all of these people type in Jamaican patois. Example:

Kartel original (other than bounty style he pirate) but i give him biggest Tracer for a par wid a bag a man fa years then claim all a them a batty man also fi saying that man nah thick like bling dog and also a mek tune bout peter queen mansion……..
"If people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up." - Rush Limbaugh

"Too many whites are getting away with drug use. Too many whites are getting away with drug sales." - Rush Limbaugh

"What you have heard and read is correct. I am addicted to prescription pain medication." - Rush

(Prosecutors agreed to drop the [felony doctor shopping] charge if Limbaugh paid $30,000 to defray the cost of the investigation and completed an 18-month therapy regimen with his physician.)
Augustus
Smelly Cat High Level Cawk

Postby Marsais on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:22 pm

Zadie wrote:
JeincainsDR wrote:
Zadie wrote:Being ghetto is not just a sub-culture of being poor, it is currently the most appropriated culture by suburban white males who want to look "coo" in front of their friends. I could swear I saw a backyard in your video; was I mistaken? Are your "poor" parents homeowners or renters? You have enough money to pay for a DragonRealms subscription. Did you make mention of having bought a character before? I don't think poor people usually do that.

THIS. Ever since I watched his video he made i've been wondering what exactly he thinks a ghetto is. That is the nicest one i've seen. No bars on the window, no fence in that huge backyard. Looks like there is a nice house in the background.

I was born and raised in the city with the highest murder rate in California. (Although, I think Oakland right next door has us beat this year.) I've lived in aptartments with bars on the windows where I couldn't take my garbage out at night and my backyard was the house two feet away. Our local mall has a wide variety of electric blue and purple pimp suits. The highschool, a few blocks away was one of the first to get a metal detector installed in the nation. Women walking the street with tramp stamps that say 'Doggie Stylz'. People that are scraping by. Living in section 8 aptarment complexes and spend 4 hours a day taking the bus to get to and from work. They don't have the luxury of a chevy impala. I know people that have never seen the stars because they have never left the city let alone able to afford to vacation in Florida. I don't consider myself ghetto at all and none of the people I know introduce themselves with... "Hi my name is... and i'm from a ghetto."

Somewhere along the way Jeinkins, you made a conscious effort to adopt what you consider the ghetto lifestyle. I'd encourage you to make a conscious effort to unlearn many of those traits and speech patterns. You will find people take you serious and will show you more respect.
You hear the ghostly voice of Nefidyne say, "Man why you pickin on me."

Evro says to Zrxa, "I may not fight well, but I know how to."
Marsais
Smelly Cat Noob

Postby Sydonie on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:41 pm

JeincainsDR wrote:His bitch ass cant spell an he gotz no game

There's a big difference between not being able to spell and typing like a retard. If that's just how you talk in person, UGH. Although I'm sure the ladies that you're able to attract sound no better. BTW you don't have a Boston-like accent. You sound like all the other redneck hicks that live out here in the SW. Most people from the "ghetto" parts of AZ don't have the luxury of a computer, the internet, or a fucking text-based game. If you no longer live in the ghetto and it was just how you grew up, please for the love of all that is good in the world, go to speech therapy and go back to school.
"As the soil, however rich it may be, cannot be productive without cultivation, so the mind without culture can never produce good fruit." - Seneca
Sydonie
Smelly Cat Fanboy

Character Name: Sydonie

Postby Magrid on Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:51 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0_G0m5W1nY

my hood niggaz do ya feel me
(1:35:49 PM) C0lettea1: damn he is hard
(1:54:38 PM) C0lettea1: men suck

Magrid
Smelly Cat Immortal

Character Name: Magrid

Postby nerdinstincts on Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:57 pm

Sup.

Magrid - i see your T-payne, and raise you some Geto Boys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1L8l3LrzLA
nerdinstincts
Savant Crate Monkey

Character Name: Dante

Postby Dunrook on Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:59 pm

This is more the vision I have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zOzYqvov2M
Manager: Sir, your signature...heh...umm...doesn't match the signature on your card.
Zeb: I know and there is a good reason for that.
Manager: (quietly) You drew a penis on my credit card machine.
Dunrook
Smelly Cat Beast

Character Name: Dunrook

Postby Sepharus on Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:00 pm

Cerval wrote:Sup.

Magrid - i see your T-payne, and raise you some Geto Boys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1L8l3LrzLA

Cerval I see your Geto Boys and raise you some Project pat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go0fDTK3lPk
Before this war is over, I shall look down upon your corpse and smile.

- Achilles
Sepharus
Smelly Cat Beast

Character Name: Sepharus

Postby JeincainsDR on Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:08 pm

Sydonie wrote:
JeincainsDR wrote:His bitch ass cant spell an he gotz no game

There's a big difference between not being able to spell and typing like a retard. If that's just how you talk in person, UGH. Although I'm sure the ladies that you're able to attract sound no better. BTW you don't have a Boston-like accent. You sound like all the other redneck hicks that live out here in the SW. Most people from the "ghetto" parts of AZ don't have the luxury of a computer, the internet, or a fucking text-based game. If you no longer live in the ghetto and it was just how you grew up, please for the love of all that is good in the world, go to speech therapy and go back to school.

Wrong, wrong an sum more wrong. Everybody and there grandma has the internet. 90% of the ghetto has a PS3 and or Xbox360 with internet access. Hood as Ghetto people have nice shit. Id say the reason is cuz we liven for free or cuz our rent is 200bucks or less. Just about everybody I know got pc's flat-screens and bad ass cars. And I found out about DR from somebody else, I aint go lookin for this shit.

Marsais wrote:THIS. Ever since I watched his video he made i've been wondering what exactly he thinks a ghetto is. That is the nicest one i've seen. No bars on the window, no fence in that huge backyard. Looks like there is a nice house in the background.

Ya didnt read what I posted. It said sum such This is a video I made at my Momz when I got outta jail. Yea my mom got a shitty ass 1story an a mortgage in sum country-suburb deal. I just had to come thru an correct yall. I urge yall to quit bein dumb so I dont have to reply. Jus stick to duds fake and he wants to be ghetto. It works better
My crib? No central heating or air. Got ac units hangin out the window and heating pipes in every room. Along with mass space heaters.
I feel like a million dollar bill, cuz can't none of you break me!

"Simplicity yet not so simple while complexities can become hard riddles do you trust the words that come from my mouth because you look as tho I made no sound"

"a tragedian of fate, no catharses to leech, life is desolate and bleak, a hippocratic face completes, intricate eschatology I teach"
JeincainsDR
Smelly Cat Noob

Character Name: Jeincains

Postby JHKPRDY on Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:41 pm

JeincainsDR wrote:Wrong, wrong an sum more wrong. Everybody and there grandma has the internet. 90% of the ghetto has a PS3 and or Xbox360 with internet access. Hood as Ghetto people have nice shit. Id say the reason is cuz we liven for free or cuz our rent is 200bucks or less. Just about everybody I know got pc's flat-screens and bad ass cars. And I found out about DR from somebody else, I aint go lookin for this shit.

My crib? No central heating or air. Got ac units hangin out the window and heating pipes in every room. Along with mass space heaters.

My apartment also has no central heating or air conditioning. I went all summer in a 3rd story attic bedroom with no air conditioner, paying $350 a month. I don't own a space heater. I also don't own a TV.

However, I can still type and form proper sentences.

Not everyone and their grandmother has internet in this country. Not everyone has PS3s and Xboxes. People who are really poor and live in very dilapidated areas do not own these things. There are people in this country who still can't read or write and have no access to anything higher than a fourth grade education. I lived in AZ for five years and Sydonie is correct- in the really run down, burros of AZ people don't have internet or a computer, some don't even have air conditioning.

You either didn't read what Marsais was posted or can't handle the fact that you've been busted for having no clear idea of what being poor and destitute is really like. The more you chill out and start acting like a man who can overcome rough shit without having to call attention to it, the more people are going to respect you. If you keep acting like you are now, people will continue to think you're some retard kid who can't grow up from the 13-year old boy who thought getting in trouble in gym class was "coo."
JHKPRDY
Savant Crate Monkey

Character Name: Caelane

PreviousNext

Return to Hall of Fame